Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,784 members, 7,837,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

By These, You Know That Atheists Are Obviously Evil - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / By These, You Know That Atheists Are Obviously Evil (1262 Views)

Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People / Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence / New Atheists Are Not Intellectually Bright, Philosophers Agree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: By These, You Know That Atheists Are Obviously Evil by LordReed(m): 11:01pm On Dec 13, 2022
Lateefadewale:
Dtruthspeaker... You need to quit whinning like a baby. Truth doesn't need any religious label to be truth. Victim's card rejected! Try again.

A real man baby. LoLz!
Re: By These, You Know That Atheists Are Obviously Evil by Dtruthspeaker: 6:35pm On Dec 20, 2022
See, proof that this devil, the marketing director of atheists here in nairaland is fully possessed by Satan.

LordReed:

LoLz! Where did you see this market of souls, lemme go and buy some. LMFAO!

God is causing the devils to reveal themselves.
Re: By These, You Know That Atheists Are Obviously Evil by LordReed(m): 7:57am On Dec 21, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:
See, proof that this devil, the marketing director of atheists here in nairaland is fully possessed by Satan.

God is causing the devils to reveal themselves.

LMFAO!

1 Like

Re: By These, You Know That Atheists Are Obviously Evil by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:27am On Dec 21, 2022
LordReed:

LMFAO!

Why did you stop answering me?

Are you angry with me?
Re: By These, You Know That Atheists Are Obviously Evil by LordReed(m): 11:32am On Dec 21, 2022
HellVictorinho6:

Why did you stop answering me?

Are you angry with me?
Check your email.
Re: By These, You Know That Atheists Are Obviously Evil by HellVictorinho6(m): 12:56pm On Dec 21, 2022
LordReed:

Check your email.

Please, resend to xyz429555@gmail.com.

That's my email.

The one in my profile is for someone else.

I used another person's phone to open this Nairaland account.
Re: By These, You Know That Atheists Are Obviously Evil by LordReed(m): 12:57pm On Dec 21, 2022
HellVictorinho6:

Please, resend to xyz429555@gmail.com.

That's my email.

The one in my profile is for someone else.

I used another person's phone to open this Nairaland account.

LordReed:

Check your email.
Re: By These, You Know That Atheists Are Obviously Evil by HellVictorinho6(m): 1:03pm On Dec 21, 2022
LordReed:

It's xyz42955@gmail.com

Pardon me for the error.
Re: By These, You Know That Atheists Are Obviously Evil by HellVictorinho6(m): 5:55pm On Dec 21, 2022
LordReed:

Responded
Re: By These, You Know That Atheists Are Obviously Evil by Dtruthspeaker: 7:15am On Jan 27, 2023
kingxsamz:

Lol, imagine. One would think atheists kidnapped him and forced him to stop believing. If arguments from Atheists are logical and intelligent, then why fight it? Why fight what your brain clearly knows is truth?🤷🏾‍♂️
It's like seeing Black but trying too hard to convince yourself it's white.
I'm not surprised sha cus I've been there.
If your beliefs are true, then it should withstand scrutiny and it shouldn't bother you.
I'm sure most of you know/feel deep down that's it's probably all a lie. But you're too scared to admit. 😃

Truly a son of Satan speaking exactly what your father satan shall say to the stupid fools who blame him when they fell for the craft of his children devils called atheists.
Re: By These, You Know That Atheists Are Obviously Evil by kingxsamz(m): 10:36am On Jan 27, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Truly a son of Satan speaking exactly what your father satan shall say to the stupid fools who blame him when they fell for the craft of his children devils called atheists.

Mad man don come again. 😂😂
Re: By These, You Know That Atheists Are Obviously Evil by Dtruthspeaker: 10:47am On Jan 27, 2023
kingxsamz:

Says the verified mad man
Re: By These, You Know That Atheists Are Obviously Evil by 2dominate: 11:55am On Jan 27, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:
Can these people be described as good people?

Are you yourself a good person, you can't bear the offensiveness you dish out.
Re: By These, You Know That Atheists Are Obviously Evil by Dtruthspeaker: 12:05pm On Jan 27, 2023
2dominate:

Are you yourself a good person, you can't bear the offensiveness you dish out.

Judgement must come from other people and not from me, so judge me, But when thou judge, obey Leviticus 19:15 and3. John 7:24.

So go ahead and judge, if thou can righteously judge.
Re: By These, You Know That Atheists Are Obviously Evil by 2dominate: 3:24pm On Jan 27, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Judgement must come from other people and not from me, so judge me, But when thou judge, obey Leviticus 19:15 and3. John 7:24.

So go ahead and judge, if thou can righteously judge.
You can also judge yourself if you are sincere enough, haven't you been using offensive words with others ?
Re: By These, You Know That Atheists Are Obviously Evil by jaephoenix(m): 3:34pm On Jan 27, 2023
kingxsamz:

As in eh…. grin
E be like his wife or gf na atheist, and e dey worry am.
Nigga wakes up every morning spilling bile on atheists cheesy
Re: By These, You Know That Atheists Are Obviously Evil by LordReed(m): 3:37pm On Jan 27, 2023
jaephoenix:

As in eh…. grin

In his mind he's fighting a holy war against his enemies. Boko Haram Jr. LoLz!
Re: By These, You Know That Atheists Are Obviously Evil by Dtruthspeaker: 5:37pm On Jan 27, 2023
2dominate:

You can also judge yourself if you are sincere enough, haven't you been using offensive words with others ?

It is written "an unjust man is an abomination to the righteous: and he that is upright in the way is an abomination to the wicked"

So followers of God are at war with lovers of evil, thus as John MacArthur said

"Don't ever water down the Word of God (gospel). If the truth offends, then let it offend. People have been living their whole lives in offence to God; Let them be offended for a while."

We are at war so offence is unavoidable.

https://www.nairaland.com/7520635/obviously-living-god-good-vs#119936389
Re: By These, You Know That Atheists Are Obviously Evil by Dtruthspeaker: 5:44pm On Jan 27, 2023
jaephoenix:

As in eh…. grin

Not even in your shadows dreams!. grin

jaephoenix:

With pleasure too. grin I pray you people go to sleep with one calamity burning and waking up to meet another one starting, until you drink hypo because you can not bear to live anymore.

So more evils and despairs to your souls o ye devils. grin
Re: By These, You Know That Atheists Are Obviously Evil by Dtruthspeaker: 5:46pm On Jan 27, 2023
LordReed:

In his mind he's fighting a holy war against his enemies. Boko Haram Jr. LoLz!

It is already seen assistant Satan.
Re: By These, You Know That Atheists Are Obviously Evil by LordReed(m): 7:21pm On Jan 27, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

It is already seen assistant Satan.

Bwahahahahaha!
Re: By These, You Know That Atheists Are Obviously Evil by kingxsamz(m): 8:53pm On Jan 27, 2023
jaephoenix:

As in eh…. grin

It's madness at this point. He wasn't like this some years ago. 😂
Re: By These, You Know That Atheists Are Obviously Evil by jaephoenix(m): 9:50pm On Jan 27, 2023
kingxsamz:

It's madness at this point. He wasn't like this some years ago. 😂
I can do a Mental State Exam on him for free and help him tackle his mania. What are friends for? grin

1 Like

Re: By These, You Know That Atheists Are Obviously Evil by LordReed(m): 11:36pm On Jan 27, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Not even in your shadows dreams!. grin

With pleasure too. grin I pray you people go to sleep with one calamity burning and waking up to meet another one starting, until you drink hypo because you can not bear to live anymore.

So more evils and despairs to your souls o ye devils. grin

LoLz. Bitterness is rotting you from the inside out. Chai!

1 Like

Re: By These, You Know That Atheists Are Obviously Evil by Dtruthspeaker: 2:16am On Jan 28, 2023
LordReed:

LoLz. Bitterness is rotting you from the inside out. Chai!

Whuwhuwhi E no get power devil. grin more evils and suffer to una soul. Dis year many of una go suffer die pass cockroach. grin
Re: By These, You Know That Atheists Are Obviously Evil by Dtruthspeaker: 3:14am On Jan 28, 2023
LordReed:

Bwahahahahaha!

grin hahahaha grin
Re: By These, You Know That Atheists Are Obviously Evil by LordReed(m): 5:18am On Jan 28, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Whuwhuwhi E no get power devil. grin more evils and suffer to una soul. Dis year many of una go suffer die pass cockroach. grin

Bwahahahahaha! Are you not the one bragging about power, why don't you cast the devil out or whatever you call it? Are not the one with the almighty god yet you squawk like a chicken in distress. LMFAO!

1 Like

Re: By These, You Know That Atheists Are Obviously Evil by Dtruthspeaker: 3:28am On Jan 29, 2023
LordReed:

Bwahahahahaha! Are you not the one bragging about power, why don't you cast the devil out or whatever you call it? Are not the one with the almighty god yet you squawk like a chicken in distress. LMFAO!

This is not casting devil time, that stage don pasd. grin na so evils go dey flog una left and right till una go tire for life. Una go build small e go spoil. Una waka small una go fall. All d evils wey una don do go dey waka enter and comot from una house general hospital for Lagos Island. grin
Re: By These, You Know That Atheists Are Obviously Evil by LordReed(m): 5:06am On Jan 29, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

This is not casting devil time, that stage don pasd. grin na so evils go dey flog una left and right till una go tire for life. Una go build small e go spoil. Una waka small una go fall. All d evils wey una don do go dey waka enter and comot from una house general hospital for Lagos Island. grin

LoLz. Keep dreaming. Bwahahahahaha!
Re: By These, You Know That Atheists Are Obviously Evil by Dtruthspeaker: 8:17am On Jan 29, 2023
LordReed:

LoLz. Keep dreaming. Bwahahahahaha!

Empty talk. I already know that you are in it already.
Re: By These, You Know That Atheists Are Obviously Evil by LordReed(m): 9:23am On Jan 29, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Empty talk. I already know that you are in it already.

In your dreams. LoLz.
Re: By These, You Know That Atheists Are Obviously Evil by Dtruthspeaker: 9:32am On Jan 29, 2023
LordReed:

In your dreams. LoLz.

We all know that you are a liar, so, empty talk.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The First Recorded Coup Was Not On Earth But In Heaven / Karma And Evolution / Hmmm. . . . . Muslim Family Kicked Off Plane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.