Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,910 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

My Girl Of More Than A Year In Relationship Is Pregnant For Another Guy. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Of More Than A Year In Relationship Is Pregnant For Another Guy. (6993 Views)

Lady Accuses Girl Of Dating Her Father In Benin. Confronts Her With Her Friends / Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter / Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Of More Than A Year In Relationship Is Pregnant For Another Guy. by Starz825(m): 1:15pm On Oct 19, 2022
Miltonz123:
I know majority of you will call me a simp but I have to pour out my mind.

I have been in a relationship with this girl in 2021. I met her through her brother, which was my friend and everything had been a blissful. I really love her even though I am 9 years older than her. I worked in the islands then while she worked in mainland and the relationship was OK.
I have a job that's not that paying much but I thank God I can eat and sleep in a 2 room flat I am managing as I haven't really furnish the apartment like that.
Back to my girl to be turn ex this morning g, we did plan to engage though and I have promised to marry her when I know the time it's right. I have introduced her to my family members and my parents that she's the one.
I never doubt her love and trust because she's very religious and caring to home. (my mom too is religious and she want me to marry her by force lol) . She's good and respectful that my landlord keep telling me I was lucky. She would make sure we pray together every morning and night and all. Because of all this, I trust her that a choir and prayer girl like this will not cheat.

One thing led to another, her phone was stolen this month.. And since I have a spare phone, I decided to lend her my spare android phone to use. She brought the phone to me that her WhatsApp chat need to be recovered. I told her the only way we can restore her chat is to restore through Google backup she did. So I took the phkne to my office and start using my work WiFi to do the restoration of her chat.

After restoring, I asked for her password a d lo and behold, what I saw break my heart.

She has been flirting wirh a particular guy since January this year because I decided to read all there chat from beginning. In January the guy was pressing her to see her. I saw the guy snap with his Honda civic car, and all that. And the chat was Consistent. March she has been sleeping at the guy place and it was in that March that we started cohabiting together because her work place is closer to me and she want to save in her transport. She was telling the guy that I am still struggling and all that, that she doesn't think she can wait for me. Around June, she was sack from her work, and she told me she want to be staying with her sister. I said ok since they live in mainland, she can be coming to island any time she's free. But it's a war to get her attention and when she comes, if I try to touch her she won't let me, citing we have to wait till we married and God will not like it.

And I don't like forcing my way.

So for 3 month till now, I haven't romance her. Only kiss

Lastly, In her chat, she has been seeing this guy steady and she had been collecting steady. So this end of September, she told the guy she's not seeing her period, and test came out she is pregnant.

I continued reading, and the guy told her he's not ready for the baby and that's how this my ex to be blocked the guy since last week after an heated argument... Looks like the guy Don clear her that he's not ready to settle down at all as he told her he doesn't have a dime in the bank and he Want to sell his car.

Well, this is 12:30am and I can't sleep and she's sleeping sheepishly be side my bed. 7:00am I am driving her out of my apartment for good and this is the end. I will explain everything to her brother and I hope he will understand.

I gave her phone two times and a laptop and this is the church manipulation she put me into. Because of my kindness and love.... I told her everything was going to fine between us but I thought as a prayer warrior person and someone that can't do without church will be faithful. She was a choir member self.

But I have had enough.

Goinf Back to single life again.
Millz...
God save you ...as In You no know wetin God do for you....
If to say you no see that whatapp messages that's the end ..
She go just pin that pregnancy on you...
She just dey wait make you put hand for her body say sex, she go gree
Even if you do calculations sef.. she go tell her brother say na you get am...

Before you know you don marry am....

This is the same way ladies commit paternity fraud..

Your first born for just be another man child ..

Your case wouldn't have been the first anyway and it will never be the last....

Just thank God for your life...

And I hope you got evidences.....
Call the brother (your friend) and report everything to him...you met her through him..
You can't help her .....
Let her go and lick her wounds

Omooo
God just saved your ass

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Of More Than A Year In Relationship Is Pregnant For Another Guy. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 19, 2022
4teenblaq:
OP, if I were you.. It is nothing to think about.

Tomorrow morning, tell her that you really need to "consummate" the relationship that you can't wait any longer.

Oboy, she won't hesitate to give it to you. Since she is manipulative, she will been thinking finally, you'd fallen for another trap of her.

Oboy, as you dey Bleep am, Bleep the girl with all vexation. Give am message.

After the knacking, tell her to pack her bags and leave! Don't even allow her to argue, just show her the chat.

Trust me, the pain will be more than yours.
She would lose in three folds.
1.pregnant
2. You
3. The other guy.

Omo see PhD In Savagery & Vawulence..grin
Re: My Girl Of More Than A Year In Relationship Is Pregnant For Another Guy. by lereinter(m): 1:26pm On Oct 19, 2022
Na your mama prayer work for you, be more vigilant

Don't tell her anything, just ghost her
Re: My Girl Of More Than A Year In Relationship Is Pregnant For Another Guy. by RenaissanceGuy: 1:32pm On Oct 19, 2022
She would make sure we pray together every morning and night and all. Because of all this, I trust her that a choir and prayer girl like this will not cheat.
LOL. A so-called prayer warrior and a chorister who has the mind to be committing fornication with you, wouldn't cheat on you??
Re: My Girl Of More Than A Year In Relationship Is Pregnant For Another Guy. by 4teenblaq: 1:46pm On Oct 19, 2022
Starz825:

Make he nak girl wey don get belle already for another man
Which kind rubbish be this...

Send her out that's all...

Everything na to nak nak for your side...
I pity you...

Make e collect im own share na. At least there is evidence that she is already pregnant before the nacking.
Re: My Girl Of More Than A Year In Relationship Is Pregnant For Another Guy. by September19: 2:23pm On Oct 19, 2022
Fear who no fear women.
See my signature

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Girl Of More Than A Year In Relationship Is Pregnant For Another Guy. by oz4real83(m): 2:43pm On Oct 19, 2022
Most of us are following this thread and looking for updates because it is afternoon already and we want to know what you finally did, anybody can make mistakes and be deceived by a babe from hell but the action you took after you discovered the type of person she is will make us conclude whether you are a SiMP or not. Update us please.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Of More Than A Year In Relationship Is Pregnant For Another Guy. by OvertheTop(m): 3:04pm On Oct 19, 2022
Miltonz123:

I have been in a relationship with this girl in 2021. I met her through her brother, which was my friend and everything had been a blissful. I really love her even though I am 9 years older than her. I worked in the islands then while she worked in mainland and the relationship was OK.
I have a job that's not that paying much but I thank God I can eat and sleep in a 2 room flat I am managing as I haven't really furnish the apartment like that.
Back to my girl to be turn ex this morning g, we did plan to engage though and I have promised to marry her when I know the time it's right. I have introduced her to my family members and my parents that she's the one.
I never doubt her love and trust because she's very religious and caring to home. (my mom too is religious and she want me to marry her by force lol) . She's good and respectful that my landlord keep telling me I was lucky. She would make sure we pray together every morning and night and all. Because of all this, I trust her that a choir and prayer girl like this will not cheat.

One thing led to another, her phone was stolen this month.. And since I have a spare phone, I decided to lend her my spare android phone to use. She brought the phone to me that her WhatsApp chat need to be recovered. I told her the only way we can restore her chat is to restore through Google backup she did. So I took the phkne to my office and start using my work WiFi to do the restoration of her chat.

After restoring, I asked for her password a d lo and behold, what I saw break my heart.

She has been flirting wirh a particular guy since January this year because I decided to read all there chat from beginning. In January the guy was pressing her to see her. I saw the guy snap with his Honda civic car, and all that. And the chat was Consistent. March she has been sleeping at the guy place and it was in that March that we started cohabiting together because her work place is closer to me and she want to save in her transport. She was telling the guy that I am still struggling and all that, that she doesn't think she can wait for me. Around June, she was sack from her work, and she told me she want to be staying with her sister. I said ok since they live in mainland, she can be coming to island any time she's free. But it's a war to get her attention and when she comes, if I try to touch her she won't let me, citing we have to wait till we married and God will not like it.

Lastly, In her chat, she has been seeing this guy steady and she had been collecting steady. So this end of September, she told the guy she's not seeing her period, and test came out she is pregnant.

I continued reading, and the guy told her he's not ready for the baby and that's how this my ex to be blocked the guy since last week after an heated argument... Looks like the guy Don clear her that he's not ready to settle down at all as he told her he doesn't have a dime in the bank and he Want to sell his car.

Well, this is 12:30am and I can't sleep and she's sleeping sheepishly be side my bed. 7:00am I am driving her out of my apartment for good and this is the end. I will explain everything to her brother and I hope he will understand.

I gave her phone two times and a laptop and this is the church manipulation she put me into. Because of my kindness and love.... I told her everything was going to fine between us but I thought as a prayer warrior person and someone that can't do without church will be faithful. She was a choir member self.

But I have had enough.

AMAZING,

The Lessons....
1. The Guys that Show Love....Gets No entry into Jerusalem(Coochie)
They will be Told to Wait....till Marriage chai
This Law is real!

2. If You are struggling as a guy, the Lady is Most likely looking for Better Options
when she gets it, You are History (i don't blame her sha)

3. Never Trust based on ONLY the outward appearance or Innocent looks

Something tells me:
You will still forgive her/beg.....and may even Accept the child (i hope you don't)
Why did i say this?
Because you had no Romantic options... (option is bae)

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Of More Than A Year In Relationship Is Pregnant For Another Guy. by OvertheTop(m): 3:09pm On Oct 19, 2022
Miltonz123:

How do you guy do knack someone you now see as nothing. I am sorry I can't even touch her. My heart is very heavy.. I need to relax. I wish she's not passing the night...

You are so fragile....She will Manipulate you again and Blame it on you(Get Ready)
Re: My Girl Of More Than A Year In Relationship Is Pregnant For Another Guy. by Lamanii22(f): 3:31pm On Oct 19, 2022
gulfer:
Please update with the part where you confront her in the morning abeg, it'll be good to hear her response/side of the story undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
I really want the updated story too lol
Re: My Girl Of More Than A Year In Relationship Is Pregnant For Another Guy. by Lamanii22(f): 3:35pm On Oct 19, 2022
Zonefree:
I have a feeling OP will forgive the girl so I'll save my advice.
same here but or goodness sakes he should let her go….
Re: My Girl Of More Than A Year In Relationship Is Pregnant For Another Guy. by Kirkman: 3:46pm On Oct 19, 2022
In as much as I sympathize with your current predicament, I can't help but laugh at the story you typed up there. grin. Abeg send her away asap.
Re: My Girl Of More Than A Year In Relationship Is Pregnant For Another Guy. by ThatsONYI: 3:49pm On Oct 19, 2022
Miltonz123:
cry

How can I heal from this...

She's very manipulative and she pretend like everything is OK. Is this how secretive women can be....? Like right now she feels relaxed and like nothing happen. But here I am, perplexed by all I have read and seen. I saw there outing together in a restaurant and picture she snap In the guy place holding each other like couple 3 month ago in the chat history.

shocked

Chai, sorry bro grin

I feel your pain.
Re: My Girl Of More Than A Year In Relationship Is Pregnant For Another Guy. by ThatsONYI: 3:51pm On Oct 19, 2022
Miltonz123:

I don't expect everyone to believe me.there will be doubters. God know I speak my mind out and I never cheated on her. I have been looking at where I got it wrong. Is it because I didn't have a car? Its not like I can't afford a second hand car but i have bigger plan and I have been thinking of our introduction I wanted to surprise her. But God knows the best.

shocked

Chai cry angry so sorry, man.
Re: My Girl Of More Than A Year In Relationship Is Pregnant For Another Guy. by Mercury12(m): 3:54pm On Oct 19, 2022
Persephone1:
Congratulations you are now a step baby daddy grin

Step baby daddy?
That is BS
Re: My Girl Of More Than A Year In Relationship Is Pregnant For Another Guy. by Spy360(m): 4:24pm On Oct 19, 2022
You will be going through pains right now, and really feel like crying or doing something really dangerous. BUT YOU NEED RO CALM DOWN

Send her out. Go and stay with a good friend. You will get over this. Break of trust is not easy to deal with, but you will get over it. It's a lesson however harsh it is, it's still better now than later.

May God help you.
Re: My Girl Of More Than A Year In Relationship Is Pregnant For Another Guy. by Nonexisting1: 4:35pm On Oct 19, 2022
I don't feel sympathy for fools who think they are in love. The mugu probably has forgiven the bitch after she done shed crocodile tears give am.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Of More Than A Year In Relationship Is Pregnant For Another Guy. by Paulianfa(m): 4:47pm On Oct 19, 2022
I always said it... If u want to live longer stay away from loving a woman.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Of More Than A Year In Relationship Is Pregnant For Another Guy. by Paulianfa(m): 4:50pm On Oct 19, 2022
4teenblaq:

Make e collect im own share na. At least there is evidence that she is already pregnant before the nacking.

Baddest guy
Re: My Girl Of More Than A Year In Relationship Is Pregnant For Another Guy. by Paulianfa(m): 4:54pm On Oct 19, 2022
Miltonz123:
cry

She's very manipulative and she pretend like everything is OK. Is this how secretive women can be....? Like right now she feels relaxed and like nothing happen. But here I am, perplexed by all I have read and seen. I saw there outing together in a restaurant and picture she snap In the guy place holding each other like couple 3 month ago in the chat history.

Evidence number 1
Re: My Girl Of More Than A Year In Relationship Is Pregnant For Another Guy. by Caseywilliams(m): 4:58pm On Oct 19, 2022
This Olosho's ain't loyal! angry
Re: My Girl Of More Than A Year In Relationship Is Pregnant For Another Guy. by benqo01(m): 4:59pm On Oct 19, 2022
Miltonz123:
cry

She is relaxed because she will force the baby on you that why she isn't bothered it so unfortunate man take heart
Re: My Girl Of More Than A Year In Relationship Is Pregnant For Another Guy. by benqo01(m): 5:03pm On Oct 19, 2022
Chai na so some girls dey take carry wahala fr Dem self
Re: My Girl Of More Than A Year In Relationship Is Pregnant For Another Guy. by yad2eidi: 5:20pm On Oct 19, 2022
If she no put am for your head, na know why
Re: My Girl Of More Than A Year In Relationship Is Pregnant For Another Guy. by yad2eidi: 5:21pm On Oct 19, 2022
Miltonz123:
cry

I hope you screenshotted it and saved together with all 5he chats? If not you are on your own o
Re: My Girl Of More Than A Year In Relationship Is Pregnant For Another Guy. by yad2eidi: 5:23pm On Oct 19, 2022
4teenblaq:
OP, if I were you.. It is nothing to think about.

Tomorrow morning, tell her that you really need to "consummate" the relationship that you can't wait any longer.

Oboy, she won't hesitate to give it to you. Since she is manipulative, she will been thinking finally, you'd fallen for another trap of her.

Oboy, as you dey Bleep am, Bleep the girl with all vexation. Give am message.

After the knacking, tell her to pack her bags and leave! Don't even allow her to argue, just show her the chat.

Trust me, the pain will be more than yours.
She would lose in three folds.
1.pregnant
2. You
3. The other guy.
see advice. If this guy Bleep am he will father the bastard
Re: My Girl Of More Than A Year In Relationship Is Pregnant For Another Guy. by babavik: 5:49pm On Oct 19, 2022
Miltonz123:

But I have had enough.

Abeg bro try update us
Re: My Girl Of More Than A Year In Relationship Is Pregnant For Another Guy. by Miltonz123: 5:51pm On Oct 19, 2022
yad2eidi:
I hope you screenshotted it and saved together with all 5he chats? If not you are on your own o

I moved and copy all her chat and saved in plain text.
Re: My Girl Of More Than A Year In Relationship Is Pregnant For Another Guy. by MikeofKd(m): 5:56pm On Oct 19, 2022
Bro ,call off the relationship ,tell her what she did ,show her brother too , send her packing

Work harder ,live very comfortable , trust me you would get better options when your doing very well financially , u would easily spot a hungry girl and a well to do one.
Be a man and do the needful.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Of More Than A Year In Relationship Is Pregnant For Another Guy. by Miltonz123: 5:59pm On Oct 19, 2022
Spy360:
You will be going through pains right now, and really feel like crying or doing something really dangerous. BUT YOU NEED RO CALM DOWN

Send her out. Go and stay with a good friend. You will get over this. Break of trust is not easy to deal with, but you will get over it. It's a lesson however harsh it is, it's still better now than later.

May God help you.

Ah! It's like a sword pierce into my heart that I can feel the pains of all pain. Yes I have reach out to my best friend.
Re: My Girl Of More Than A Year In Relationship Is Pregnant For Another Guy. by Slynation(m): 6:00pm On Oct 19, 2022
grin grin grin welcome on board bro....
Re: My Girl Of More Than A Year In Relationship Is Pregnant For Another Guy. by Miltonz123: 6:01pm On Oct 19, 2022
MikeofKd:
Bro ,call off the relationship ,tell her what she did ,show her brother too , send her packing

Work harder ,live very comfortable , trust me you would get better options when your doing very well financially , u would easily spot a hungry girl and a well to do one.
Be a man and do the needful.

Already done.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Questions To Ask A Girl On A First Date / Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland / THANK YOU NAIRALANDERS, Kinginvahala Has Been Cleared To Contest!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.