Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,427 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

2023: How I Plan To Fight Corruption – Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: How I Plan To Fight Corruption – Tinubu (19725 Views)

U.S. Journalist, J. Palmer Exposes Chicago State University Corruption & Tinubu' / How To Fight Corruption: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi (video) / Atiku Abubakar Plans To Fight Corruption - PDP Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: How I Plan To Fight Corruption – Tinubu by 7arrows: 7:32am On Oct 19, 2022
WibusJaga:

The only Candidate who stands a chance to fight corruption now is Peter Obi. kiss
With Thíefnubu or Athíefku, it would be Business As Usual.
PO is our only hope of changing the Status Quo. kiss

God bless Peter Obi (the Preferred Choice of Sensible/Knowledgeable Nigerians) & our incoming President of Nigeria. ✌️ kiss

Amen.
Re: 2023: How I Plan To Fight Corruption – Tinubu by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 19, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Tinubu introduced Treasury Single Account TSA in Lagos State and Nigeria came to learn and borrow his idea to block loopholes

As a Senior Auditing Partner in Price watercoooper and Delliote he handled Saudi Arabia's ARAMCO and also British National Oil before becoming a treasurer of ExxonMobil..

A man trusted by International Auditing firms, trusted by International Oil Companies , trusted by Lagosians.... Tinubu has my vote 100%

Re: 2023: How I Plan To Fight Corruption – Tinubu by MoneyMustBMade(m): 7:33am On Oct 19, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
I believe you sir. You can do it and you will do it to the amazement of your haters who have started wailing already this early morning as if you are the cause of there miserable life.

God bless you Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Baba corruption the bullion Master want to fight corruption it self and you're here calling people saying the truth his enermy. Are you not tired of how the country is been mismanagement?
Why will a single individual have bullion van at home, is he a criminal?
Let me clear you well, tinubu has no single value or respect for you and me, that's why he keep saying trash and pushing himself despite his health challenges, and for your information tinubu is not what apc want but he was forcing them coz he was treating to expose his own party and himself and buying candidate and delegate that's why apc allowed him. Hope you're aware?
Re: 2023: How I Plan To Fight Corruption – Tinubu by ILEMUDA(m): 7:33am On Oct 19, 2022
Ok
Re: 2023: How I Plan To Fight Corruption – Tinubu by Lovenorth: 7:33am On Oct 19, 2022
You want to continue from where Buhari will stop grin
Re: 2023: How I Plan To Fight Corruption – Tinubu by tunapawizzy: 7:34am On Oct 19, 2022
loooooooooooooooool
Re: 2023: How I Plan To Fight Corruption – Tinubu by Crafteck1: 7:34am On Oct 19, 2022
angry, never thot this day would come, how can you fight yourself.
Re: 2023: How I Plan To Fight Corruption – Tinubu by 7arrows: 7:34am On Oct 19, 2022
Zionmdde:

Your tinubu that bribed all the delegates in the primaries want to fight corruption. Dummies everywhere

You dey mind them nii. Remember the saying "you cannot support Tinubu and not look very stupid"
Re: 2023: How I Plan To Fight Corruption – Tinubu by Lightman300(m): 7:34am On Oct 19, 2022
How can satan defeat satan?
If he attempts that his kingdom falls!
Re: 2023: How I Plan To Fight Corruption – Tinubu by 2blessed01(m): 7:34am On Oct 19, 2022
Thiefnibu is CORRUPT... SO HE can't fight CORRUPTION
Re: 2023: How I Plan To Fight Corruption – Tinubu by Akorlism(m): 7:34am On Oct 19, 2022
This APC government is the most corrupt government so far in nigeria
Re: 2023: How I Plan To Fight Corruption – Tinubu by Highways: 7:35am On Oct 19, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Tinubu introduced Treasury Single Account TSA in Lagos State and Nigeria came to learn and borrow his idea to block loopholes

As a Senior Auditing Partner in Price watercoooper and Delliote he handled Saudi Arabia's ARAMCO and also British National Oil before becoming a treasurer of ExxonMobil..

A man trusted by International Auditing firms, trusted by International Oil Companies , trusted by Lagosians.... Tinubu has my vote 100%

the claim that Tinubu introduced the TSA in Nigeria is false. Rather, it was proposed by the federal government in 2012 during the former President Goodluck Jonathan-led administration and was fully implemented by the current administration to consolidate all inflows from all agencies of government into a single account at the Central Bank of Nigeria.

https://dailytrust.com/fact-check-did-tinubu-pioneer-econet-tsa-economic-summit-in-nigeria
Re: 2023: How I Plan To Fight Corruption – Tinubu by taretoofine(m): 7:35am On Oct 19, 2022
Fight yourself what an irony
Re: 2023: How I Plan To Fight Corruption – Tinubu by Tinubufan: 7:36am On Oct 19, 2022
Re: 2023: How I Plan To Fight Corruption – Tinubu by Slynation(m): 7:37am On Oct 19, 2022
Nothing wey mankind no-go ever hear...!! You cannot fight corruption with corruption.

1 Like

Re: 2023: How I Plan To Fight Corruption – Tinubu by Menclothing: 7:39am On Oct 19, 2022
Corruption in Nigeria is deep
Re: 2023: How I Plan To Fight Corruption – Tinubu by Lush100(m): 7:39am On Oct 19, 2022
Sir,
It's not by speech or mouth,
It is by life style and principle.
Currently the principle in which you operate is deep in allegedly corruption.
You may therefore not have the political will to do as you have said when you also want to steal too.

Hence our perception to disbelieve you.

1 Like

Re: 2023: How I Plan To Fight Corruption – Tinubu by babajero(m): 7:40am On Oct 19, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
I believe you sir. You can do it and you will do it to the amazement of your haters who have started wailing already this early morning as if you are the cause of there miserable life.

God bless you Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
So a man dishing out billions just to win an election that is supposed to be a voluntary service to the nation is coming to fight corruption. Ok continue.
Re: 2023: How I Plan To Fight Corruption – Tinubu by Honchoslim16(m): 7:41am On Oct 19, 2022
Remixing my country boy for a profit, now a niggar run the charge
Re: 2023: How I Plan To Fight Corruption – Tinubu by omenka(m): 7:41am On Oct 19, 2022
Moh247:
cool

He has mine 1000%.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: How I Plan To Fight Corruption – Tinubu by Belluski: 7:44am On Oct 19, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Keep quiet!
Can he explain to us about the bullion van?
Can he tell us about a known investment he has that made him boast of being richer than osun state?
Morons!!!
Re: 2023: How I Plan To Fight Corruption – Tinubu by GenerationNext: 7:44am On Oct 19, 2022
The same Tinubu and Buhari deceived Nigerians in 2015 that Buhari will fight corruption, but today we know better. Tinubu should know that a thief does not fight a thief.
Re: 2023: How I Plan To Fight Corruption – Tinubu by izombie(m): 7:44am On Oct 19, 2022
This one that completes one sentence in 5 minutes. So boring.
Re: 2023: How I Plan To Fight Corruption – Tinubu by babajero(m): 7:45am On Oct 19, 2022
Moh247:
cool

So a man dishing out billions just to win an election that is supposed to be a voluntary service to the nation is coming to fight corruption, so how is he planning to recoup the money?. Ok continue.
Re: 2023: How I Plan To Fight Corruption – Tinubu by Moh247: 7:45am On Oct 19, 2022
babajero:
So a man dishing out billions just to win an election that is supposed to be a voluntary service to the nation is coming to fight corruption, so how is he planning to recoup the money?. Ok continue.

Show us evidence
Re: 2023: How I Plan To Fight Corruption – Tinubu by kaywhy09(m): 7:46am On Oct 19, 2022
Lol
Re: 2023: How I Plan To Fight Corruption – Tinubu by chatinent: 7:46am On Oct 19, 2022
Can a fool be wise?
Re: 2023: How I Plan To Fight Corruption – Tinubu by adekolaelect(m): 7:46am On Oct 19, 2022
WibusJaga:

Tinubu won the Primaries through Bribery & Buying of Delegates. Is that not corruption? How can we now expect such a person to come fight corruption?

Infact if a simple secret balloting had been implemented, and bribery & buying of delegates eliminated, Tinubu would never have emerged.

Even the Bullion Van incident on the eve of an election?
Tinubu & Corruption are 5&6.
wialer oya cry more

Re: 2023: How I Plan To Fight Corruption – Tinubu by xynerise: 7:47am On Oct 19, 2022
grin
Re: 2023: How I Plan To Fight Corruption – Tinubu by Atlantis585: 7:48am On Oct 19, 2022
Racoon:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/560290-2023-how-i-plan-to-fight-corruption-tinubu.html

What a clown!
Who does he think he is joking with?
The biggest thief and drug dealer in Nigerian history talking about fighting corruption. What a fool.

(Spits on the crook) God forbid BAT thing.

Kwankwaso 2023!

Re: 2023: How I Plan To Fight Corruption – Tinubu by drlateef: 7:51am On Oct 19, 2022
WibusJaga:

Tinubu won the Primaries through Bribery & Buying of Delegates. Is that not corruption? How can we now expect such a person to come fight corruption?

Infact if a simple secret balloting had been implemented, and bribery & buying of delegates eliminated, Tinubu would never have emerged.

Even the Bullion Van incident on the eve of an election? shocked
Tinubu & Corruption are 5&6. cheesy

Give us evidence and stop talking like someone who just finished a bottle of vodka. No politician in Nigeria can swear by Amadioha that he never kept and entertained delegates for his primary election. Thats the problem of our system.
Re: 2023: How I Plan To Fight Corruption – Tinubu by Musauzor(m): 7:52am On Oct 19, 2022
Look at the BATstard, Mr Corruption himself talking about fighting corruption. As you plan to destroy Nigeria with your emilokan agenda,may the hosts of heaven destroy you and your plans

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP To Summon Minister Over Poor State Of Federal Roads / Niger Delta Is Not With Biafra Dokubo Can Give Up Rivers / Alpha Beta: "Take Back Lagos From Ambode And Tinubu" - Sowore Omoyele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.