Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,335 members, 7,829,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

2023: How I Plan To Fight Corruption – Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: How I Plan To Fight Corruption – Tinubu (19726 Views)

U.S. Journalist, J. Palmer Exposes Chicago State University Corruption & Tinubu' / How To Fight Corruption: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi (video) / Atiku Abubakar Plans To Fight Corruption - PDP Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: How I Plan To Fight Corruption – Tinubu by wirinet(m): 9:05am On Oct 19, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Tinubu introduced Treasury Single Account TSA in Lagos State and Nigeria came to learn and borrow his idea to block loopholes

As a Senior Auditing Partner in Price watercoooper and Delliote he handled Saudi Arabia's ARAMCO and also British National Oil before becoming a treasurer of ExxonMobil..

A man trusted by International Auditing firms, trusted by International Oil Companies , trusted by Lagosians.... Tinubu has my vote 100%

That was when Tinubu was in his 30s and 40s. You can't expect him to be mentally and physically fit to still perform same in is 70s and 80s.

Jay Jay Okocha could disgrace any keeper with a free kick in his 20s and 30s. In his 50s he will be lucky to even kick the ball with enough power to beat my mum.
Re: 2023: How I Plan To Fight Corruption – Tinubu by Dshocker(m): 9:07am On Oct 19, 2022
How can corruption claim to fight corruption, Tinubu became what he is today, from the money he stole from Lagos state.
Re: 2023: How I Plan To Fight Corruption – Tinubu by edungene7: 9:10am On Oct 19, 2022
How can corruption fight corruption
Re: 2023: How I Plan To Fight Corruption – Tinubu by Bizibi(m): 9:14am On Oct 19, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Tinubu introduced Treasury Single Account TSA in Lagos State and Nigeria came to learn and borrow his idea to block loopholes

As a Senior Auditing Partner in Price watercoooper and Delliote he handled Saudi Arabia's ARAMCO and also British National Oil before becoming a treasurer of ExxonMobil..

A man trusted by International Auditing firms, trusted by International Oil Companies , trusted by Lagosians.... Tinubu has my vote 100%

hehehehe.....another joke of the day.
Re: 2023: How I Plan To Fight Corruption – Tinubu by jcross19: 9:22am On Oct 19, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
I believe you sir. You can do it and you will do it to the amazement of your haters who have started wailing already this early morning as if you are the cause of there miserable life.

God bless you Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
if thunder is a man, he would have stroked you down since!! Your comment attract thunder be careful.. Someone that has a questionable character of corruption will fight corruption the one Mr integrity couldn't fought..
Re: 2023: How I Plan To Fight Corruption – Tinubu by WELEBOO(m): 9:23am On Oct 19, 2022
Very myopic and kindergarten post. What of all the promises APC promised Nigerians for the past 7 going to 8 years? Does this old, fragile and sick man think he's talking to babies? Did he not personally say he will make the Naira to be equivalent to the dollar? Nigerians are a lot wiser now , he should be more concerned about his health, rather than coming up with this cheap Liars. I pray UTEKON save him.
Racoon:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/560290-2023-how-i-plan-to-fight-corruption-tinubu.html
Re: 2023: How I Plan To Fight Corruption – Tinubu by Tinubuwins2023e: 9:41am On Oct 19, 2022
jcross19:
if thunder is a man, he would have stroked you down since!! Your comment attract thunder be careful.. Someone that has a questionable character of corruption will fight corruption the one Mr integrity couldn't fought..

Na the people wey carry come this life thunder go strike first before the thunder go locate you too
Re: 2023: How I Plan To Fight Corruption – Tinubu by Masterclass32: 9:55am On Oct 19, 2022
Can you really fight yourself? You are corruption personified.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: How I Plan To Fight Corruption – Tinubu by jcross19: 10:16am On Oct 19, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Na the people wey carry come this life thunder go strike first before the thunder go locate you too
a reflection of bastardised home!!
Re: 2023: How I Plan To Fight Corruption – Tinubu by anonimi: 10:18am On Oct 19, 2022
Moh247:
cool

The Alpha Beta bullion vans rogue should be nowhere near our national treasury seeing how he has failed to deliver any progressive governance outcomes like free education for Lagosians despite huge IGR, loans, revenue allocation etc.
What manner of Stockholm syndrome will make anyone vote 100% for the person depriving him of governance deliverables? No be juju be that

Re: 2023: How I Plan To Fight Corruption – Tinubu by Tinubuwins2023e: 10:32am On Oct 19, 2022
jcross19:
a reflection of bastardised home!!

You mean your useless father's home? Eya
Re: 2023: How I Plan To Fight Corruption – Tinubu by drlateef: 10:43am On Oct 19, 2022
ExudeLoveToAll:

You are looking for evidence and at thesame time giving credence to his assertion that tinubu bribed his way through. Your only argument is that everyone is doing so.

Nigerians and supporting corruption when it suits their nepotistic minds.

This country will get better, vote wisely.

You are trying to make exclusion. I am telling you sll politicians do. And that does not mean i like that syatem, no!!! I hate it but thats part of developing a democracy. Dont ever make exclusion of Obi because he does it too. But other politicians hate him because he is deceiving people that he is a saint.
Re: 2023: How I Plan To Fight Corruption – Tinubu by meshach5000(m): 10:59am On Oct 19, 2022
This time it wont be just bullion van patrolling bourdillon street, after recovering any loot he will build a gigantic vault buried inside the ground to store his stolen proceeds...God forbid this man from smelling power...This one nah corruption pro max walai
Re: 2023: How I Plan To Fight Corruption – Tinubu by 2buffagain(m): 11:23am On Oct 19, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
I believe you sir. You can do it and you will do it to the amazement of your haters who have started wailing already this early morning as if you are the cause of there miserable life.

God bless you Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

I hope you sucked Tinubu's dick well last night too.

Bish.
Re: 2023: How I Plan To Fight Corruption – Tinubu by kosiebe(m): 11:40am On Oct 19, 2022
Moh247:
cool

I'm 100% with him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: How I Plan To Fight Corruption – Tinubu by galaxy2020(m): 11:59am On Oct 19, 2022
Oga, how can corruption fight corruption?

1 Like

Re: 2023: How I Plan To Fight Corruption – Tinubu by nesgeeek(m): 12:08pm On Oct 19, 2022
can a corrupt person fight corruption?

1 Like

Re: 2023: How I Plan To Fight Corruption – Tinubu by Demolakay: 12:39pm On Oct 19, 2022
Moh247:
cool

It's confirmed! Ur head is paining u.
Re: 2023: How I Plan To Fight Corruption – Tinubu by kizyalex10(m): 1:26pm On Oct 19, 2022
WibusJaga:

Tinubu won the Primaries through Bribery & Buying of Delegates. Is that not corruption? How can we now expect such a person to come fight corruption?

Infact if a simple secret balloting had been implemented, and bribery & buying of delegates eliminated, Tinubu would never have emerged.

What about the Bullion Van incident on the eve of an election? shocked
Tinubu & Corruption are 5&6. cheesy
bro u got it wrong,others re corrupt that was why they bought delegates,tinubu is not in their class,he left people buying delegates and bought aspirants so that made him the grand father of corruption,that’s why u see every dick and harry he bought form for stepping down like fowl wey take Kai Kai for tinubu on that primary date
Re: 2023: How I Plan To Fight Corruption – Tinubu by Moshphil: 1:28pm On Oct 19, 2022
[quote author=Racoon post=117684608]
Same Lagos state that does not subscribe to the FOI act for financial scrutiny and accountability till date?

"With the campaigns for the 2023 just beginning, Mr Tinubu has promised to build on the legacies of Mr Buhari. Many who criticised Mr Buhari for non-performance have also denounced Mr Tinubu for the comment...."[/quote
You can't tell.me that bihari didnt do anything at all
We all know some of his economic policies are bad
Buhari tried in some area

We know people are suffering which is as a result of his bad economy policies.

Let's speake the truth when it matters

Speking the truth is very difficult these day because of your political affiliation

Speaking the truth at time is like an incurable disease to some of you

Pls let's say the the Truth

I will keep on saying it
Obi cant win
Elections is not conducted on social media

He can't win

What are his chances
How many state can he win in the south east , s west and s south

What are his track record

Nobody has bin able to tell me what peter did when he was d gov of anambra
People are just making unnecessary noise

Vote wisely comes 2023
Next year Feb we go know how e dey go.

no insult pls, but if you get coconut head aswear na stray bullet go scatter ur head.
Peace
Re: 2023: How I Plan To Fight Corruption – Tinubu by swaggerjack: 1:33pm On Oct 19, 2022
Racoon:

Same Lagos state that does not subscribe to the FOI act for financial scrutiny and accountability till date?

"With the campaigns for the 2023 just beginning, Mr Tinubu has promised to build on the legacies of Mr Buhari. Many who criticised Mr Buhari for non-performance have also denounced Mr Tinubu for the comment...."
shocked
Re: 2023: How I Plan To Fight Corruption – Tinubu by swaggerjack: 1:35pm On Oct 19, 2022
Lightman300:
How can satan defeat satan?
If he attempts that his kingdom falls!
100%
Re: 2023: How I Plan To Fight Corruption – Tinubu by achimendy(m): 3:43pm On Oct 19, 2022
Racoon:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/560290-2023-how-i-plan-to-fight-corruption-tinubu.html

How can a corrupt person fight corruption for God sake. This politicians are toying with our intelligence o.

Imagine that bullion can thief.
Re: 2023: How I Plan To Fight Corruption – Tinubu by whirlout: 5:35pm On Oct 19, 2022
If this isn't a slap in Nigerian's face, I don't know what else is. The King of corruption who continues to pilfer one state's resources want to fight corruption...Please make that make sense yet some dunces on here will still be screaming BAT the incoming president.
Re: 2023: How I Plan To Fight Corruption – Tinubu by VictorGeneral4(m): 7:23pm On Oct 19, 2022
Re: 2023: How I Plan To Fight Corruption – Tinubu by mandikwilliams: 9:52pm On Oct 19, 2022
Na so bubu promise to box corruption but was later knocked out on first round by corruption.

Re: 2023: How I Plan To Fight Corruption – Tinubu by Ijb11: 2:12am On Oct 20, 2022
grin
Re: 2023: How I Plan To Fight Corruption – Tinubu by swaggerjack: 1:47pm On Dec 22, 2022
Racoon:
Yeah! You want to fight corruption just as bullion vans were seen in your Burdillion home on the eve of a crucial presidential election?

Fight corruption as you hailed Gandollar-a fellow crook caught stuffing dollar wads into his caftan but shamelessly denied same? Case of bullion vans druggie criminal fraternizing with a babanriga bullion van dollar bribe stuffing crook.

So you see? You can't just fight yourself Mr Tinubu. Bullion vans corrupt baba wey no well can't fight corruption.

"...First, Tinubu and Ganduje fronting any anti-corruption event is problematic in many ways..."
(The Anti-Corruption Fight Starring Tinubu And Ganduje By Abimbola Adelakun).
https://punchng.com/the-anti-corruption-fight-starring-tinubu-and-ganduje/

Re: 2023: How I Plan To Fight Corruption – Tinubu by swaggerjack: 1:49pm On Dec 22, 2022
biafranrealson:
Tinubu to jail himself if elected president??
Hmmmm unbelievable
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alpha Beta: "Take Back Lagos From Ambode And Tinubu" - Sowore Omoyele / Osinbajo, Others Meeting On Minimum Wage / Oyo LGs: Malami's Intervention Rejected By Oyo State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.