Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,456 members, 7,830,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

2023: How I Plan To Fight Corruption – Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: How I Plan To Fight Corruption – Tinubu (19728 Views)

U.S. Journalist, J. Palmer Exposes Chicago State University Corruption & Tinubu' / How To Fight Corruption: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi (video) / Atiku Abubakar Plans To Fight Corruption - PDP Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: How I Plan To Fight Corruption – Tinubu by VULCAN(m): 7:53am On Oct 19, 2022
Hilarious.

Coming from the most corrupt politician in Nigeria
Re: 2023: How I Plan To Fight Corruption – Tinubu by Belluski: 7:53am On Oct 19, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
I believe you sir. You can do it and you will do it to the amazement of your haters who have started wailing already this early morning as if you are the cause of there miserable life.

God bless you Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Re: 2023: How I Plan To Fight Corruption – Tinubu by Tinubuwins2023e: 7:56am On Oct 19, 2022

Re: 2023: How I Plan To Fight Corruption – Tinubu by seunayantokun(m): 7:56am On Oct 19, 2022
It's like Satan saying he wants to preach the Gospel.
Re: 2023: How I Plan To Fight Corruption – Tinubu by Shollez(m): 7:57am On Oct 19, 2022
JAGUDA BABA OLE WANT TO FIGHT CORRUPTION, BEGIN CORRUPTION FIGHT FROM YOUR POCKET MAN. LAGOS STATE CAN BORROW US ALL THE MONEY NIGERIA GOVERNMENT HAS BEEN BORROW OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY, YOU HAVE LOOTED ALL THE LAGOS MONEY DRY. OLE
Re: 2023: How I Plan To Fight Corruption – Tinubu by intruder15(m): 7:58am On Oct 19, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
I believe you sir. You can do it and you will do it to the amazement of your haters who have started wailing already this early morning as if you are the cause of there miserable life.

Corruption want to fight corruption. Wow. What a combo.
Re: 2023: How I Plan To Fight Corruption – Tinubu by Zionmdde: 7:59am On Oct 19, 2022
Moh247:

Any evidence
Any evidence that you are not mad?
Re: 2023: How I Plan To Fight Corruption – Tinubu by obembet(f): 8:01am On Oct 19, 2022
Every Nigeria politicians is corrupt.
Re: 2023: How I Plan To Fight Corruption – Tinubu by Acidosis(m): 8:06am On Oct 19, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Tinubu introduced Treasury Single Account TSA in Lagos State and Nigeria came to learn and borrow his idea to block loopholes

As a Senior Auditing Partner in Price watercoooper and Delliote he handled Saudi Arabia's ARAMCO and also British National Oil before becoming a treasurer of ExxonMobil..

A man trusted by International Auditing firms, trusted by International Oil Companies , trusted by Lagosians.... Tinubu has my vote 100%

You can sell the agbado criminal to senseless people without lying and stealing people's achievements like you all do. Treasury Single Account was introduced by Goodluck Jonathan in 2012. Nobody learned anything from Tinubu as far as TSA is concerned.

Mind you, Ambode implemented TSA in Lagos, using the federal government template.

This lie and many others have been clarified many times by credible papers.

1 Like

Re: 2023: How I Plan To Fight Corruption – Tinubu by Simeonjoe1: 8:07am On Oct 19, 2022
WibusJaga:

The only Candidate who stands a chance to fight corruption now is Peter Obi. kiss
With Thíefnubu or Athíefku, it would be Business As Usual.
PO is our only hope of changing the Status Quo. kiss

God bless Peter Obi (the Preferred Choice of Sensible/Knowledgeable Nigerians) & our incoming President of Nigeria. ✌️ kiss

If this government really serious with corruption Peter Obi for don dey jail same with Atiku and Tinubu. But his sentence fit less Sha like 10-15yrs. Atiku 20yrs Tinubu 30yrs and above.
Na still this corrupt men una dey put na hope on, e Don be for 9ja

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: How I Plan To Fight Corruption – Tinubu by hohafrank(m): 8:09am On Oct 19, 2022
Laughable.Let him redeem himself.This man should be ashamed of himself.
Tell it your urchins.
Re: 2023: How I Plan To Fight Corruption – Tinubu by CheapHomes1: 8:16am On Oct 19, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Pls tell us a bit about alpha beta
Re: 2023: How I Plan To Fight Corruption – Tinubu by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 19, 2022
To fight corruption you need guns and matchets
Re: 2023: How I Plan To Fight Corruption – Tinubu by CheapHomes1: 8:17am On Oct 19, 2022
Acidosis:

You can sell the agbado criminal to senseless people without lying and stealing people's achievements like you all do. Treasury Single Account was introduced by Goodluck Jonathan in 2012. Nobody learned anything from Tinubu as far as TSA is concerned.

Mind you, Ambode implemented TSA in Lagos, using the federal government template.

Thank you for bursting the lies of Moh247.

Moh247, can you pls tell us about alpha beta?
Re: 2023: How I Plan To Fight Corruption – Tinubu by Aguiyimba(m): 8:19am On Oct 19, 2022
Thank you very much but NO
Re: 2023: How I Plan To Fight Corruption – Tinubu by Guardiola84: 8:24am On Oct 19, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Tinubu introduced Treasury Single Account TSA in Lagos State and Nigeria came to learn and borrow his idea to block loopholes

As a Senior Auditing Partner in Price watercoooper and Delliote he handled Saudi Arabia's ARAMCO and also British National Oil before becoming a treasurer of ExxonMobil..

A man trusted by International Auditing firms, trusted by International Oil Companies , trusted by Lagosians.... Tinubu has my vote 100%

Pls keep kwayet Una mumu is becoming irritating ,imagine a corruption legend tinubu fighting corruption ,Kai
Re: 2023: How I Plan To Fight Corruption – Tinubu by Moh247: 8:25am On Oct 19, 2022
Acidosis:

Dankwambo as the Accountant general of the federation introduced TSA and it was Buhari that fully implemented it and it had been deployed in Lagos since the days of Tinubu while Ambode was an Accountant general

Tinubu designed Lagos TSA while Ambode was an Accountant general of Lagos State

Don't get things mixed up
Re: 2023: How I Plan To Fight Corruption – Tinubu by Allisgud: 8:32am On Oct 19, 2022
The most funny thing I have heard this year grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2023: How I Plan To Fight Corruption – Tinubu by ExudeLoveToAll: 8:32am On Oct 19, 2022
drlateef:

Give us evidence and stop talking like someone who just finished a bottle of vodka. No politician in Nigeria can swear by Amadioha that he never kept and entertained delegates for his primary election. Thats the problem of our system.

You are looking for evidence and at thesame time giving credence to his assertion that tinubu bribed his way through. Your only argument is that everyone is doing so.

Nigerians and supporting corruption when it suits their nepotistic minds.

This country will get better, vote wisely.
Re: 2023: How I Plan To Fight Corruption – Tinubu by mmsen: 8:40am On Oct 19, 2022
He plans on fighting himself?
Re: 2023: How I Plan To Fight Corruption – Tinubu by babajero(m): 8:42am On Oct 19, 2022
Moh247:

Show us evidence
what caused their fight in Enugu State APC is not because of Tinubu money? To the extent they have to tell Tinubu to keep his money.
Re: 2023: How I Plan To Fight Corruption – Tinubu by Acidosis(m): 8:44am On Oct 19, 2022
Moh247:

Dankwambo as the Accountant general of the federation introduced TSA and it was Buhari that fully implemented it and it had been deployed in Lagos since the days of Tinubu while Ambode was an Accountant general

Tinubu designed Lagos TSA while Ambode was an Accountant general of Lagos State

Don't get things mixed up

What are you saying, please?
Re: 2023: How I Plan To Fight Corruption – Tinubu by Greenlight123: 8:45am On Oct 19, 2022
the corrupt master is addressing the innocent citizens
Re: 2023: How I Plan To Fight Corruption – Tinubu by Fearyourcreator: 8:49am On Oct 19, 2022
Moh247:

Building on Buhari's positivity while correcting his mistakes is great

Unlike PDP that always abandon projects, Tinubu would focus on project continuity

Nigeria can't get anywhere without continuity... Nigerians are not just patient
Re: 2023: How I Plan To Fight Corruption – Tinubu by Babysho(m): 8:50am On Oct 19, 2022
Moh247:
cool

But that's just the thing. These set of people school and work in Europe like humans but return to Nigeria as monsters who see Nigeria as a land with people to exploit just like the Europeans.

At least the Europeans didn't even have to lie to us before exploiting us like these Nigerian politicians.

Tinubu is no exception. For every good that Tinubu did, there's a corresponding evil.
Re: 2023: How I Plan To Fight Corruption – Tinubu by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 19, 2022
This BAT guy is a professional comedian. His jokes can kill a nation. But make we laugh first.

Re: 2023: How I Plan To Fight Corruption – Tinubu by Felabrity: 8:57am On Oct 19, 2022
Compiled and written by one of his people
Re: 2023: How I Plan To Fight Corruption – Tinubu by nesphil(m): 8:58am On Oct 19, 2022
A tale of a Big Thief telling people how he'll catch other Thieves
grin
Maybe he'll fight and stop others from stealing,
while he does the stealing himself, who knows
grin
grin

Racoon:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/560290-2023-how-i-plan-to-fight-corruption-tinubu.html
Re: 2023: How I Plan To Fight Corruption – Tinubu by Enyimbamercedes: 8:58am On Oct 19, 2022
Corruption wants to fight corruption

two fighting
Re: 2023: How I Plan To Fight Corruption – Tinubu by Enyimbamercedes: 9:04am On Oct 19, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Wonderful! So why is he contesting for President?!

Tinubu should be made Accountant General of the Federation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anambra Sextuplets: Residents Carpet Obi, Ekwunife, Uba, Others For Abandoning C / Reuben Abati On Dame Patience In 2010 / Oyo LGs: Malami's Intervention Rejected By Oyo State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.