Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,916 members, 7,848,701 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:56 AM

I Want To Take My Girlfriend Out For The First Time What Should I Budget - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Take My Girlfriend Out For The First Time What Should I Budget (1695 Views)

Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. / Visiting My Fiancee's Parents For The First Time, What Should I Buy For Them? / My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Take My Girlfriend Out For The First Time What Should I Budget by Ajibade123(m): 8:52pm On Oct 21, 2022
Moh247:
cool

No mind negative people, try have 5k to 6k for some romantic time

Na your swag and confidence go determine how good the date would be

Can you give suggestions of places that 5k to 6k would be enough
Re: I Want To Take My Girlfriend Out For The First Time What Should I Budget by RB1330(m): 8:52pm On Oct 21, 2022
Haaba 10k for a date
Y’all cheap o grin
Re: I Want To Take My Girlfriend Out For The First Time What Should I Budget by Ajibade123(m): 8:52pm On Oct 21, 2022
JOACHINpedro:
Na ₦3600 I spent . It was her birthday (Sunday). Took her to the museum bought her meat pie and Smoov, proposed relationship and kissed her when leaving the resort. Boom! Dating don start. This is our 4th day in relatinship
What's the name of the museum
Re: I Want To Take My Girlfriend Out For The First Time What Should I Budget by Sweetvie: 6:23pm On Oct 22, 2022
4Humanity4All:

Still expecting the mail though I feel discouraged already. I just see it as an opportunity to learn.
Sorry
I replied
Re: I Want To Take My Girlfriend Out For The First Time What Should I Budget by JOACHINpedro: 6:39pm On Oct 22, 2022
Ajibade123:

What's the name of the museum
the one in Calabar, they charge ₦500 per visitor
Re: I Want To Take My Girlfriend Out For The First Time What Should I Budget by benqo01(m): 6:42pm On Oct 22, 2022
shantti:
Gone are the days when intending lovers go to watch the sunset together while holding hands or go to watch how the waves brush against the rocks in a waterfall

Everything now nah to chop food.

Those ones no dey our girls diary na so so food well na opportunity for them to chop wetin Dem Neva chop b4
Re: I Want To Take My Girlfriend Out For The First Time What Should I Budget by benqo01(m): 6:44pm On Oct 22, 2022
Michelle70:
go see a movie, buy popcorn and watch the movie.

Or take her out to a local football match game, when she sits, ask her the team she supports and support the opposit them while making a bet with her that whoever loses will sponsor the next date.

U could visit a zoo, though i stopped going to Nigerian zoo cos the animals looks pitiful.

U could go horse riding

U could also visit the beach.

All these will cost less than 10k

Lol na today u dey sabi naija babe wetin concern dem with horse riding haha
Re: I Want To Take My Girlfriend Out For The First Time What Should I Budget by Michelle70(m): 6:45pm On Oct 22, 2022
benqo01:

Lol na today u dey sabi naija babe wetin concern dem with horse riding haha
I did that with my babe.

Its quite romantic TBH
Re: I Want To Take My Girlfriend Out For The First Time What Should I Budget by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 22, 2022
Sweetvie:
Sorry
I replied
I just replied you too.
Re: I Want To Take My Girlfriend Out For The First Time What Should I Budget by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 22, 2022
Just take her for an ice cream since it's your first date.
Williamxcalper:
hello nairalander I'm trying to get to know how much I will budget to take my girl out for a and how much I will have to put in my pocket to avoid disgrace, you people knows how it feels when you are been disgraced in public because you can't afford to pay the bills so please nairalanders just feel some of you have been into this for long . Help a brother
Re: I Want To Take My Girlfriend Out For The First Time What Should I Budget by shege45: 9:15pm On Oct 22, 2022
JOACHINpedro:
Na ₦3600 I spent . It was her birthday (Sunday). Took her to the museum bought her meat pie and Smoov, proposed relationship and kissed her when leaving the resort. Boom! Dating don start. This is our 4th day in relatinship
where is the museum located
Re: I Want To Take My Girlfriend Out For The First Time What Should I Budget by Enny2013(f): 9:31pm On Oct 22, 2022
Hope she would come wt her transport fare.. To n Fro¡

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brazilian Psychic Sentenced To 109 Years For Sexual Abusing Over 200 Women(photo / When You Hear This From Her, Run! / Housewife Caught Husband Pant Down With Their Maid (VIDEO)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.