Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Is This Girl Obsessed With Me Or Love? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Girl Obsessed With Me Or Love? (4701 Views)

“OMG”: Is This True Love Or Love Of Money, See These Pictures And Decide / Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her / Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Girl Obsessed With Me Or Love? by Foodqueen(f): 8:52am On Oct 21, 2022
Be careful I know their type.

Stop having sex with her so she won't get pregnant for you

If u eventually leave her, get ready cos she go insult shege commot for you and your family body.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Girl Obsessed With Me Or Love? by padi94(m): 8:56am On Oct 21, 2022
Relocate
Re: Is This Girl Obsessed With Me Or Love? by TheOldGods: 10:55am On Oct 21, 2022
padi94:
Relocate
so I should use because of another human being and relocate, go through the stress of relocating abi
Re: Is This Girl Obsessed With Me Or Love? by Wizywiz(m): 11:24am On Oct 21, 2022
TheOldGods:
so I should use because of another human being and relocate, go through the stress of relocating abi
you have limited options bro....that girl can even stab you or burn down your property and you inside....I use to have an ex like that years back....I had to change location and number even refused disclosing my location to family members so she won't pass through them.... initially I felt good and happy with it..but with time my brother na serious wahala....she once broke bottle on a girl just because she saw the girl standing and gisting with me...funny enough she was financially boyant, always threatening of taking her life if I leave her( grin but she still dey alive till date ) angry...but the obsession is not something you play with...pls handle diplomatically..and mind you...no bother about if she go kill herself...save urs first

2 Likes

Re: Is This Girl Obsessed With Me Or Love? by id4sho(m): 11:24am On Oct 21, 2022
TheOldGods:
About 7 months ago, I made a post about this same girl, I'm surprised I'm asking a post after 7 months about the same person. You can read the previous here https://www.nairaland.com/7055144/today-very-strict-girlfriend-she#111512808

Here is the new story.

We have been dating for up to 10 months now, within these months I've not been myself, at first I thought it was love, then insecurities, and obsession. The problem is the girl is very supportive and very manipulative too. She always dares me that she will kill herself if she wants to see me and I don't show up. Infact, about
Some weeks ago, she came to my house by 12am midnight, she is fond of coming very late at night to my house and will start crying that she will get robbed for me to open the gate and let her in. This is a dangerous thing, and the way I'm hiding my life sef, it could also be a disaster for me. I warned her upto 3 times before I took my decision.

That very day she called me by 12 am as usual that she was outside my gate. I told her to go back home. She refused and stood there till 1am. This girl came to my WhatsApp and told me she will kill herself if I don't come outside that she is with sniper. I told her fine, she can do that. When she saw how serious I was, she gave out my number to the bolt guy, who kept calling me. All I know was I closed my eyes and it was morning. I'm sure she called the bolt guy back to pick her up.

The other day which was some months ago, I told her I was having a meeting with a friend. On getting there she started calling me, and asking me to do video call, I told her young lady I'm in a meeting. After series of calls from her and me rejection it, or getting my phone on silent, she chatted on WhatsApp. Started acting all nice and asked me where I was in particular, with clear mind I told her. But that was a mistake, it was about 10 am then, and getting a taxi was hard, did you know this girl drove to the place I was having meeting, then hide under my car, my car was packed near a bush, this girl stood there, snake or even scorpions could have gotten to her. She waited untill I came out, I was shocked, when she discovered I was with a guy and two girls, she didn't know what to say. I felt so angry that I almost left her there. It's crazy now, cause I don't think this is love anymore, I have tried to discharge myself from her, but this girl is a devil. She begs my mum, my sister, my cousin, gives my number to everyone to beg me. Now everyone always begs me. How can move out from this girl without hurting her. Last time I told her it was over, after 1 week she called and said she is changed, Infact she is the sweetest woman I can have now etc. Very manipulative, shedding crocodile tears but hurting me deeply. Infact I used to earn over 3000$ a month, but after I started dating this girl I can hardly see 1000$ if not struggle, and my clients suddenly started ghosting me. Lost a contract of over 50k$. I just keep having this spirit that she has a very negative impact in my life, but I don't want to believe another human being can be a cause of someone's misfortune.

Guys I need help. How can I leave this girl without making her wanting to kill herself, although I want to believe it's all mouth, but I don't want to gamble it too.

Boss , you are dating a broke girl. She's doing everything possible to secure her future with you and it's obvious she has gone diabolical. Such girls don't joke with rich guys and hope you haven't told her your earnings? If you mistakenly give her space and marry her. The way she will frustrate you and fight family and friends. Omo, e go shock

1 Like

Re: Is This Girl Obsessed With Me Or Love? by id4sho(m): 11:26am On Oct 21, 2022
Wizywiz:
you have limited options bro....that girl can even stab you or burn down your property and you inside....I use to have an ex like that years back....I had to change location and number even refused disclosing my location to family members so she won't pass through them.... initially I felt good and happy with it..but with time my brother na serious wahala....she once broke bottle on a girl just because she saw the girl standing and gisting with me...funny enough she was financially boyant than me than...but the obsession is not something you play with...pls handle diplomatically..and mind you...no bother about if she go kill herself...save urs first
Your case is different, rich babe. How old was she?
Re: Is This Girl Obsessed With Me Or Love? by JJuanMiguel: 11:29am On Oct 21, 2022
TheOldGods:
do you think it's easy. I'm telling you that she is manipulating even my siblings.
How old is she?
Re: Is This Girl Obsessed With Me Or Love? by Karlifate: 11:48am On Oct 21, 2022
Zee0007:
You are not ready to leave her. If you are ready, you won't be thinking of her well being if you serve her breakfast.

She's guilt trapping you. Better get a grip of yourself and man up. Stop riding to her emotions.

If she like, let her kill herself. One day, we all will die. If she chooses suicide, itz her bone to swallow.

Exactly!
Re: Is This Girl Obsessed With Me Or Love? by Karlifate: 11:50am On Oct 21, 2022
Nazgul:
I used to say this and I'll say it again. Never tolerate an attitude you can't cope with...address it from the very first day you notice it.

I went through your first thread and discovered that you tolerated so much rubbish from her, that's why she's manipulating and treating you this way.

How can a girl whom you're dating come to your house by 12am or trail you to a meeting? You guys should learn to act manly sometimes. Stop allowing breasts and nyash block your sense of reasoning.

If you're tired of her like you stated here, let her know in clear terms and move on.

grin

You must be a seer. cheesy

I know someone in the same predicament as the OP.

The guy has caught her cheating severally, but he can't leave the girl because of big yansh and big breasts. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Is This Girl Obsessed With Me Or Love? by Sneakytoucher: 11:57am On Oct 21, 2022
One thing i'm bothered is how she got under ur car.. What kind of car is that?
Re: Is This Girl Obsessed With Me Or Love? by Scribx: 11:58am On Oct 21, 2022
TheOldGods:
About 7 months ago, I made a post about this same girl, I'm surprised I'm asking a post after 7 months about the same person. You can read the previous here https://www.nairaland.com/7055144/today-very-strict-girlfriend-she#111512808

Here is the new story.

We have been dating for up to 10 months now, within these months I've not been myself, at first I thought it was love, then insecurities, and obsession. The problem is the girl is very supportive and very manipulative too. She always dares me that she will kill herself if she wants to see me and I don't show up. Infact, about
Some weeks ago, she came to my house by 12am midnight, she is fond of coming very late at night to my house and will start crying that she will get robbed for me to open the gate and let her in. This is a dangerous thing, and the way I'm hiding my life sef, it could also be a disaster for me. I warned her upto 3 times before I took my decision.

That very day she called me by 12 am as usual that she was outside my gate. I told her to go back home. She refused and stood there till 1am. This girl came to my WhatsApp and told me she will kill herself if I don't come outside that she is with sniper. I told her fine, she can do that. When she saw how serious I was, she gave out my number to the bolt guy, who kept calling me. All I know was I closed my eyes and it was morning. I'm sure she called the bolt guy back to pick her up.

The other day which was some months ago, I told her I was having a meeting with a friend. On getting there she started calling me, and asking me to do video call, I told her young lady I'm in a meeting. After series of calls from her and me rejection it, or getting my phone on silent, she chatted on WhatsApp. Started acting all nice and asked me where I was in particular, with clear mind I told her. But that was a mistake, it was about 10 am then, and getting a taxi was hard, did you know this girl drove to the place I was having meeting, then hide under my car, my car was packed near a bush, this girl stood there, snake or even scorpions could have gotten to her. She waited untill I came out, I was shocked, when she discovered I was with a guy and two girls, she didn't know what to say. I felt so angry that I almost left her there. It's crazy now, cause I don't think this is love anymore, I have tried to discharge myself from her, but this girl is a devil. She begs my mum, my sister, my cousin, gives my number to everyone to beg me. Now everyone always begs me. How can move out from this girl without hurting her. Last time I told her it was over, after 1 week she called and said she is changed, Infact she is the sweetest woman I can have now etc. Very manipulative, shedding crocodile tears but hurting me deeply. Infact I used to earn over 3000$ a month, but after I started dating this girl I can hardly see 1000$ if not struggle, and my clients suddenly started ghosting me. Lost a contract of over 50k$. I just keep having this spirit that she has a very negative impact in my life, but I don't want to believe another human being can be a cause of someone's misfortune.

Guys I need help. How can I leave this girl without making her wanting to kill herself, although I want to believe it's all mouth, but I don't want to gamble it too.

Lol. See this son of Adam joking with the full force of the 3 things one could need deliverance from: POSSESSION, OBSESSION and OPPRESSION all working to the intent of ensnaring, tormenting and derailing you. That girl would ruin you, spiritually, mentally and financially.

You don't have to believe spiritual things to know that their are negative auras. Someone could walk into a home and the couple would start serious arguments afterwards over petty issues, sometimes related to the visitor. Be wise!

2 Likes

Re: Is This Girl Obsessed With Me Or Love? by Wizywiz(m): 12:10pm On Oct 21, 2022
id4sho:

Your case is different, rich babe. How old was she?
she was 25 then......I can understand the fact that the babe might also want the Op by all means because he is financially doing fine
Re: Is This Girl Obsessed With Me Or Love? by cavreek: 12:27pm On Oct 21, 2022
Love is sweet and people have different ways of expressing how they feel, she may not be a bad person
I heard that love is sweeter when vawulence is involve, just be patient with her peace might be at the end of the tunnel cool grin
Re: Is This Girl Obsessed With Me Or Love? by TheOldGods: 12:34pm On Oct 21, 2022
Foodqueen:
Be careful I know their type.

Stop having sex with her so she won't get pregnant for you

If u eventually leave her, get ready cos she go insult shege commot for you and your family body.
She doesn't want to get pregnant either
Re: Is This Girl Obsessed With Me Or Love? by youngZee23: 12:57pm On Oct 21, 2022
Nazgul:
I used to say this and I'll say it again. Never tolerate an attitude you can't cope with...address it from the very first day you notice it.

I went through your first thread and discovered that you tolerated so much rubbish from her, that's why she's manipulating and treating you this way.

How can a girl whom you're dating come to your house by 12am or trail you to a meeting? You guys should learn to act manly sometimes. Stop allowing breasts and nyash block your sense of reasoning.

If you're tired of her like you stated here, let her know in clear terms and move on.
i don't know if the nigga is afraid of serving her breakfast or afraid of saying NO to his friends and families if the come to beg him..leave am the girl never show am shege

2 Likes

Re: Is This Girl Obsessed With Me Or Love? by Joystic: 1:01pm On Oct 21, 2022
Mtcheeww

So when you have a child tomorrow that always wants to follow you around what will you do...open another thread?

You have a girl giving you her whole attention so you won't have to find it outside and cheat and you're here complaining. Look believe me you will crave this type of attention from a girl you love tomorrow and you won't get it.

Better appreciate that babe and bring her close.. Instead of making it seem like she's the one forcing herself on you.. Bring her in, get her busy with a job or let her go to school. But if you have no plans for a future with her then man up and end it once and for all goddammit.

You don't except her to end the relationship herself when she's obviously in love do you? This guy sef..

1 Like

Re: Is This Girl Obsessed With Me Or Love? by AlexB300: 1:11pm On Oct 21, 2022
TheOldGods:

Here is the new story.

abeg which job dey give you at least $1k. Na my own be that.show me way abeg
Re: Is This Girl Obsessed With Me Or Love? by padi94(m): 2:28pm On Oct 21, 2022
TheOldGods:

Until the Idiot kill herself and drop note that na you cause am, na then your eye go clear. You dey follow psycho play.

See you See prison
Re: Is This Girl Obsessed With Me Or Love? by indoorlove(m): 4:27pm On Oct 21, 2022
TheOldGods:

Here is the new story.

Everything started here has happened to a friend of mine before. Where exactly is the girl from. There are some girls in a particular state (won't mention it for now) who are very clingy and highly manipulative. If she is from the state I have in mind, and from that particular tribe, then I will give you a simple solution to your problem.
Re: Is This Girl Obsessed With Me Or Love? by Benki003(m): 4:38pm On Oct 21, 2022
Op am in the same situation to, she's fuckin clingy and when ever I don't pick up her calls na war be that, Although I never pass through my own so i can't give you advice so hoping I can a little advice here
Re: Is This Girl Obsessed With Me Or Love? by Anonymoususher: 5:26pm On Oct 21, 2022
That girl is a baby witch and if you don't deal with her she will ruin you.

She coming to your family house by 12am alone is a big red flag. Also women who are cheating are extremely jealous and toxic.

If you take time to monitor her, alot will be revealed and you will know that you are not alone in that relationship
Re: Is This Girl Obsessed With Me Or Love? by TheOldGods: 6:06pm On Oct 21, 2022
Benki003:
Op am in the same situation to, she's fuckin clingy and when ever I don't pick up her calls na war be that, Although I never pass through my own so i can't give you advice so hoping I can a little advice here
wow nice to know men are really going through this. Definitely keep an eye, I'm planing to start avoiding her
Re: Is This Girl Obsessed With Me Or Love? by benqo01(m): 6:25pm On Oct 21, 2022
This is not even obsession e no dey b like this...abeg run for your life
Re: Is This Girl Obsessed With Me Or Love? by Rexymania(m): 8:29pm On Oct 21, 2022
Na you get time dey date person wey no get sense. Such people can cheat on you if you're away
Re: Is This Girl Obsessed With Me Or Love? by TheOldGods: 10:51pm On Oct 21, 2022
Joystic:
Mtcheeww

So when you have a child tomorrow that always wants to follow you around what will you do...open another thread?

You have a girl giving you her whole attention so you won't have to find it outside and cheat and you're here complaining. Look believe me you will crave this type of attention from a girl you love tomorrow and you won't get it.

Better appreciate that babe and bring her close.. Instead of making it seem like she's the one forcing herself on you.. Bring her in, get her busy with a job or let her go to school. But if you have no plans for a future with her then man up and end it once and for all goddammit.

You don't except her to end the relationship herself when she's obviously in love do you? This guy sef..
lol. You have not experienced this that's why
Re: Is This Girl Obsessed With Me Or Love? by Uncle96(m): 7:01am On Oct 22, 2022
TheOldGods:
how did you break off?

I only told 1 % of the story... I used many ways to break up.. but to be honest with you ,it was almost impossible to . I just got lucky that she finally left coz a series of events happened and I can't really say this was what worked
Re: Is This Girl Obsessed With Me Or Love? by Yusufisraelj(m): 10:59am On Oct 22, 2022
padi94:

Until the Idiot kill herself and drop note that na you cause am, na then your eye go clear. You dey follow psycho play.

See you See prison

Lols, you get bad mouth I swear. grin
Re: Is This Girl Obsessed With Me Or Love? by Joystic: 12:33pm On Oct 22, 2022
TheOldGods:
lol. You have not experienced this that's why

Believe me if I hadn't I would just read comments and go my way.

I've been there, I felt like 'why this babe dey mumu herself for ME like this?' It was embarrassing but I never showed annoyance through my actions. Though I know my facial expressions gave me away sometimes. I would later find a reason to leave town for a while and that died it off eventually.

To be honest, back then, deep down I felt I was not worthy of being loved to that extent.. I know I deserve love, but I never imagined it to that extent, so I though she was definitely faking it or there was something wrong with her. But trust me I was the one being insecure because it takes courage to show love like that.. without fear of backslash and rejection. Now if that's not true love then I don't know what is.

I know the comments here keep saying something bad is going to happen but that all depends on how maturely you handle the situation..regardless of whether or not you end up together.

I will ask you to look into yourself, don't you consider yourself worthy enough to be loved by someone to the extent that that person can go any lenght for you? Why does it make you uncomfortable and embarrassed? This kind of love is what mothers have for their children and that's true love. Whatever 'bad thing' or embarrasment that comes from it just depends on how you've handled things like a man. Let me ask you this, how much love and attention would you want from your daughter or your son and will it ever be too much?

Note, this is my opinion from my experience and if you feel it doesn't apply to you or perhaps you don't love her like that, that's fine. Then man up and end it. If you're considering her wellbeing, you can do it in such a way that it appears natural and is really nobody's fault.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Know If A Girl Really Loves U / Nigerian Love / 15 Steps To Successfully Cheat On Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.