Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,224 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Elderly Nigerian Man Captured Going To The Home Of A Young Girl In UK (pics/vid) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Elderly Nigerian Man Captured Going To The Home Of A Young Girl In UK (pics/vid) (9481 Views)

Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) / Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) / Kaduna Slay Queens Storm Their Friend Wedding Ceremony In Grand Style (pics/vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elderly Nigerian Man Captured Going To The Home Of A Young Girl In UK (pics/vid) by Ballzproblemm: 4:21pm On Oct 21, 2022
Persephone1:
Ahahahahahaha so now it's self esteem! grin grin grin You are just some bitter kid, you lack love and sense. Try your divide and conquer tactics with kids like yourself.

I typed what I typed and will continue to type what I want to type about female monickers i like on this forum. If standing up for another seem alien to you, kindly consult your family for explanations on how they brought you up. grin Stranger indeed! Ode afofungbemu! grin
what are you waffling about? divide and conquer unto wetin? have some esteem ,and think independently for your self ,Poco no send ya mama
Re: Elderly Nigerian Man Captured Going To The Home Of A Young Girl In UK (pics/vid) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 21, 2022
debbian:

As a man, would you welcome your agemate who comes to introduce himself as your teenage daughter's girlfriend?

Answer sincerely.

I won't but there are parents who will allow it as long as it is legal e.g The parent of regina allowed their teenage daughter to marry Mr NEd Nwoko.
Re: Elderly Nigerian Man Captured Going To The Home Of A Young Girl In UK (pics/vid) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 21, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
what are you waffling about? divide and conquer unto wetin? have some esteem ,and think independently for your self ,Poco no send ya mama
Were alaso.. direct your unsolicited advice to your mother! grin grin

Pocohantas is the best , Pocohantas is the best tongue

Oya kill yourself nah! grin

6 Likes

Re: Elderly Nigerian Man Captured Going To The Home Of A Young Girl In UK (pics/vid) by Ballzproblemm: 4:25pm On Oct 21, 2022
Persephone1:
Were alaso.. direct your unsolicited advice to your mother! grin grin

Pocohantas is the best , Pocohantas is the best tongue

Oya kill yourself nah! grin
I don tell you if you like, continue asslicking you are too old for it , adios

2 Likes

Re: Elderly Nigerian Man Captured Going To The Home Of A Young Girl In UK (pics/vid) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 21, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
I don tell you if you like, continue asslicking you are too old for it , adios
Kikikikikiki now I'm old grin cheesy so self esteem no work...

I will make you finish all your already weak braincells today. Sheybi you don't have sense ni grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Elderly Nigerian Man Captured Going To The Home Of A Young Girl In UK (pics/vid) by Mercury12(m): 4:32pm On Oct 21, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
it happens everywhere but it's more louder in the west ,let us use popular actor Leonardo do caprio as example, have you heard about the reccuring joke about him not dating any woman above "25"? you might have not but Google it , the women from West claims that the brain is not fully matured until the age of 25 , they're on self- destruct if they do not take time.

Really?? grin nah real self destruct

I just like Leonardo dating style. It is his choice and those old women are just mad that they can't do nothing about it. Lol he even drops them once they hit 25 cheesy

1 Like

Re: Elderly Nigerian Man Captured Going To The Home Of A Young Girl In UK (pics/vid) by Ballzproblemm: 4:33pm On Oct 21, 2022
Persephone1:
Kikikikikiki now I'm old grin cheesy so self esteem no work...

I will make you finish all your already weak braincells today. Sheybi you don't have sense ni grin grin

send me your account number let me bless you and your family
Re: Elderly Nigerian Man Captured Going To The Home Of A Young Girl In UK (pics/vid) by Ballzproblemm: 4:36pm On Oct 21, 2022
Mercury12:

Really?? grin nah real self destruct

I just like Leonardo dating style. It is his choice and those old women are just mad that they can't do nothing about it. Lol he even drops them once they hit 25 cheesy
the man no send them ,he is 45+ still getting good coochie, can't say the same for most 45+ actress , however not all men can be like Leonardo ,some are soft,hence will want to avoid criticism ,there by living the young women short of suitors.

1 Like

Re: Elderly Nigerian Man Captured Going To The Home Of A Young Girl In UK (pics/vid) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 21, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
send me your account number let me bless you and your family
Ahahahagringrin

You don remove your mother from the dilapidated hut she's living? Abi you don free your sister from the olosho one naira she dey do? grin . You are talking about blessing another, with what? grin

You better get lost before I bounce on you! Mannerless cretin!

8 Likes

Re: Elderly Nigerian Man Captured Going To The Home Of A Young Girl In UK (pics/vid) by Ballzproblemm: 4:39pm On Oct 21, 2022
Persephone1:
Ahahahagringrin

You don remove your mother from the dilapidated hut she's living? Abi you don free your sister from the olosho one naira she dey do? grin . You are talking about blessing another, with what? grin

You better get lost before I bounce on you! Mannerless cretin!
waste of time cool, can't be trading words with old shagged hag
Re: Elderly Nigerian Man Captured Going To The Home Of A Young Girl In UK (pics/vid) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 21, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
waste of time cool, can't be trading words with old shagged hag
Next time you don't jump on a comment that isn't directed at you or try to dictate to another what or how to comment.

My regards to the oldest shagged hag in your family. Omo ale jatijati grin

5 Likes

Re: Elderly Nigerian Man Captured Going To The Home Of A Young Girl In UK (pics/vid) by Wallade(m): 5:11pm On Oct 21, 2022
AuroraB:
STFU phool. Tell your partner to go get a sugar mummy. I'd bend over to read this long post from a dweeb sad

You will not be able to read it especially because you are the black kettle that can't see your dirty, stinking and rotten yansh.

Nonentity. You are so toxic that no one can stand the shitty person that you have become.

Keep hating while we are felicitating.
Re: Elderly Nigerian Man Captured Going To The Home Of A Young Girl In UK (pics/vid) by ExudeLoveToAll: 5:15pm On Oct 21, 2022
doggedfighter:

Hopefully his love for tear rubber doesn't land him in trouble. grin

I wonder why they think sneakers and t-shirts makes them young ?

Sometimes for me it looks odd especially protruding tummy stuffed in to body hugging t-shirts

I do rather have my oldie dress in good clothes that befits his age.

Folake4u, is 18 year old an adult in UK ?

Good morning, lawyer ! grin

Age or cosent in the UK is 16years.

1 Like

Re: Elderly Nigerian Man Captured Going To The Home Of A Young Girl In UK (pics/vid) by SIRTee15: 5:26pm On Oct 21, 2022
pocohantas:

Very true! Another perspective. I totally forgot that was a thing. When you say this, what do you mean? They are not hard on us?

They don't really take our complaints too serious, esp in grey areas like this case. Eve in serious matters, they are mostly nonchallant.
See the knife crime in London reaching alarming proportions, they refuse to nip it in the bud since it's black killing black.
If that woman is white and go ahead to lodge a complaint against the black guy, they will make sure they mess up his DBS even though the girl in question is 18 yrs.

1 Like

Re: Elderly Nigerian Man Captured Going To The Home Of A Young Girl In UK (pics/vid) by Benwallt(m): 5:27pm On Oct 21, 2022
The woman seems French. How is the man from Nigeria.
Re: Elderly Nigerian Man Captured Going To The Home Of A Young Girl In UK (pics/vid) by HolyMan12: 8:52pm On Oct 21, 2022
pocohantas:

I didn’t insult him either, but he decided to face me. So why are you not quoting him? Because you don’t care. You simply want to ensure the women do not respond as they deem fit. That is why once a female comments, y’all jump out like monkeys to attack.

You are beginning to bore me. Bye…

Have you started thinking in between your legs again? cool

Re: Elderly Nigerian Man Captured Going To The Home Of A Young Girl In UK (pics/vid) by NNTR: 12:23am On Oct 22, 2022
Bvlgari:
Elderly Nigerian man caught on camera going to the home of a young girl in the UK.

He was totally embarassed by the girl's mum who promised to call the police on him as he fled.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9ZWxB3U_GI
He went back to prostrate and beg for forgiveness, but the Malawian woman was not having any of it, instead you kicked him out of her home and rained curses on him and his kids

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

Re: Elderly Nigerian Man Captured Going To The Home Of A Young Girl In UK (pics/vid) by seanwilliam(m): 12:38am On Oct 22, 2022
Lol. If I were the man, i for tell the mama say na she gan gan I Dey look for, grin
Re: Elderly Nigerian Man Captured Going To The Home Of A Young Girl In UK (pics/vid) by zumbigbo(m): 1:06am On Oct 22, 2022
Laturuturu:

The woman voice sound like southern Africa...

Na so....the wide load in those jeans don ginger baba to burn fuel at 120p per litre grin grin
Re: Elderly Nigerian Man Captured Going To The Home Of A Young Girl In UK (pics/vid) by Nobody: 1:07am On Oct 22, 2022
doggedfighter:

Of course he must be referring to his mother's kpekus.

emotional human beings
Re: Elderly Nigerian Man Captured Going To The Home Of A Young Girl In UK (pics/vid) by advanceDNA: 1:14am On Oct 22, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
she won't Bleep you bro , stop the asslicking

1 Like

Re: Elderly Nigerian Man Captured Going To The Home Of A Young Girl In UK (pics/vid) by Okoroawusa: 1:27am On Oct 22, 2022
incandescentena:

Actually Older women like you have the ''tight hairless kpekus'' because of age.
Chimoooo!
Re: Elderly Nigerian Man Captured Going To The Home Of A Young Girl In UK (pics/vid) by Originalsly: 3:40am On Oct 22, 2022
pocohantas:

Nothing sacred about his mum. If he is game to talk about tight and hairless kpekus, I am game too. I am sure he doesn’t have kpekus, but his mother has one. So we talk about mine and hers.

Ouch! ... I'm sure that hurts.
You are sure?.....in these times of sex change you never know who has what!
Re: Elderly Nigerian Man Captured Going To The Home Of A Young Girl In UK (pics/vid) by phemmyfour: 5:15am On Oct 22, 2022
Bvlgari:
Elderly Nigerian man caught on camera going to the home of a young girl in the UK.

He was totally embarassed by the girl's mum who promised to call the police on him as he fled.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9ZWxB3U_GI
Mama should calm down, if your girl is 18 n above, she has the right to choose her man
Re: Elderly Nigerian Man Captured Going To The Home Of A Young Girl In UK (pics/vid) by imagrg(m): 5:59am On Oct 22, 2022
The man has the right to date an eighteen years old girl.

After all, he is not a Sunday School Teacher.
Re: Elderly Nigerian Man Captured Going To The Home Of A Young Girl In UK (pics/vid) by lkillbrokehoes: 6:48am On Oct 22, 2022
pocohantas:

Going by your inference, I guess oldest women like your mother would have the tightest and most hairless kpekus because of age too. Makes one wonder what men like him are doing around teenagers.

Young man, stick to the topic next time.
From my own observation you are the one at fault here;

on your signature you described yourself as a premium evening newspaper and 44 going to 45 years, so what do you expect that guy to say?

He complimented you and you had to stoop so low by insulting his mother, come on. you should grow up already.

4 Likes

Re: Elderly Nigerian Man Captured Going To The Home Of A Young Girl In UK (pics/vid) by funstufz: 9:04am On Oct 22, 2022
In the UK...
The Nigerian man in the UK is probably enjoying his reconciliation with 'his' girlfriend mama or in the process of getting a 'new' 18+ girlfriend

In Nigeria...
On his homeland designated forum, it was chaotic because someone decided not to 'face' the topic in a manner that depicts proper home training and the 'respondents' decided not answer in a manner that portrays maturity....

Nigeria we hail thee.

Sheath your swords and let peace rain...
Re: Elderly Nigerian Man Captured Going To The Home Of A Young Girl In UK (pics/vid) by Octopusssy(f): 9:48am On Oct 22, 2022
thorpido:
Nairaland boys.....you look for trouble and when one of these ladies start to hit you back,you start mentioning home training.
All is fair in war.
Kponkwem!
Re: Elderly Nigerian Man Captured Going To The Home Of A Young Girl In UK (pics/vid) by pocohantas(f): 10:57am On Oct 22, 2022
Originalsly:

Ouch! ... I'm sure that hurts.
You are sure?.....in these times of sex change you never know who has what!

Maybe you are right. But we would stick to the one I am sure of.

3 Likes

Re: Elderly Nigerian Man Captured Going To The Home Of A Young Girl In UK (pics/vid) by pocohantas(f): 11:08am On Oct 22, 2022
Nobody owes any bagger here maturity.

If you draw first blood, then wait for reprisal.

Let it be known that I am not in any way remorseful. So keep your advices and observations to the women in your lives.

My response could have been worse, but yesterday wasn’t such a bad day.

I would do it again if anyone trespasses.

Compliment your mother’s kpekus. Leave mine for my man to compliment.

Thank you. wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elderly Nigerian Man Captured Going To The Home Of A Young Girl In UK (pics/vid) by GloriousGbola: 11:13am On Oct 22, 2022
pocohantas:
Nobody owes any bagger here maturity.

Compliment your mother’s kpekus. Leave mine for my man to compliment.

Thank you. wink

cheesy cheesy

Re: Elderly Nigerian Man Captured Going To The Home Of A Young Girl In UK (pics/vid) by ShaqFu: 11:29am On Oct 22, 2022
thorpido:
Nairaland boys.....you look for trouble and when one of these ladies start to hit you back,you start mentioning home training.
All is fair in war.
Actually, all isn't fair in war. People still get prosecuted for war crimes and the likes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Lead Her On? / Why Is The Second Round Longer Than First Round In Sex ? / Why Do Women Want Only Men With Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.