Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,669 members, 7,955,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:48 AM

Elderly Nigerian Man Captured Going To The Home Of A Young Girl In UK (pics/vid) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Elderly Nigerian Man Captured Going To The Home Of A Young Girl In UK (pics/vid) (9819 Views)

Elderly Nigerian Woman Slams Young Men Who Send Her DM Expressing Love (Video) / Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) / Kaduna Slay Queens Storm Their Friend Wedding Ceremony In Grand Style (pics/vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elderly Nigerian Man Captured Going To The Home Of A Young Girl In UK (pics/vid) by pocohantas(f): 11:33am On Oct 22, 2022
GloriousGbola:

cheesy cheesy

Yes na. Since they are in the habit of complimenting kpekus. grin
Re: Elderly Nigerian Man Captured Going To The Home Of A Young Girl In UK (pics/vid) by Farfalla(f): 1:58pm On Oct 22, 2022
thorpido:
Nairaland boys.....you look for trouble and when one of these ladies start to hit you back,you start mentioning home training.
All is fair in war

Gbam!

They whine like wild dogs whenever they're given what they dish to others. grin "Don't attack people's loved ones", "It's not fair to involve people's mothers".... When they're busy throwing missiles at pocohantas, do they consider that she's also somebody's loved one? Do they remember that she could be (or will be) somebody's mother? Do they ever consider that? Eh?

Poco is in fact a very sober and balanced girl. She never bullies anyone on the forum, and only responds to those who attempt to bully her (unsuccessfully if I may add cheesy).

What I came to realize is that most of these boys are driven by jealousy because she seems to have a lot going for her. Always going ad hominem on her even when it's a topic about cars or food, thinking they can silence her. They cannot even let her comment on a health topic in peace. She comments on fashion, they attack. She responds to a topic on career, they attack. Kilode!?! One begins to wonder what mental illness these miscreants suffer from. They should tackle the "village people" and the politicians responsible for their miserable lives and leave her alone! angry

Good thing about her is that she's got the mental stamina of 10,000 Spartan warriors. You won't take her down. You won't! grin She reminds me of one XhosaNostra. That lady could tackle 11 boys on a thread and she'd be left standing, much to my delight. grin

#IStandWithPoco

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elderly Nigerian Man Captured Going To The Home Of A Young Girl In UK (pics/vid) by Farfalla(f): 2:10pm On Oct 22, 2022
@ topic,

I'm getting "married" vibes from that man. It's not illegal to date a much younger girl, but I'd be very wary of any man that age lurking around my 18-year old daughter.

Most of you dudes are lying to yourselves if you think you'll look the other way if a middle-aged man had romantic interests in your teenage daughters. You won't sleep well at night and you know it. Let's quit the pretence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elderly Nigerian Man Captured Going To The Home Of A Young Girl In UK (pics/vid) by citywal(m): 2:17pm On Oct 22, 2022
Before you leave your current RELATIONSHIP please watch this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_-qNpaqs4Y
Re: Elderly Nigerian Man Captured Going To The Home Of A Young Girl In UK (pics/vid) by pocohantas(f): 2:47pm On Oct 22, 2022
Farfalla:

Gbam!

They whine like wild dogs whenever they're given what they dish to others. grin "Don't attack people's loved ones", "It's not fair to involve people's mother's".... When they're busy throwing missiles at pocohantas, do they consider that she's also somebody's loved one? Do they remember that she could be (or will be) somebody's mother? Do they ever consider that? Eh?

Poco is in fact a very sober and balanced girl. She never bullies anyone on the forum, and only responds to those who attempt to bully her (unsuccessfully if I may add cheesy).

What I came to realize is that most of these boys are driven by jealousy because she seems to have a lot going for her. Always going ad hominem on her even when it's a topic about cars or food, thinking they can silence her. They cannot even let her comment on a health topic in peace. She comments on fashion, they attack. She responds to a topic on career, they attack. Kilode! One begins to wonder what mental illness these miscreants suffer from. They should tackle the "village people" and the politicians responsible for their miserable lives and leave her alone! angry

Good thing about her is that she's got the mental stamina of 10,000 Spartan warriors. You won't take her down. You won't! grin She reminds me of one XhosaNostra. That lady would tackle 11 boys on a thread and she'd be left standing, much to my delight. grin

#istandwithpoco

Babe! You done sabi them finish. I am quite convinced these guys have my profile bookmarked and some follow me with dummy accounts. I could comment in the most dead section of Nairaland and in seconds they would be swarming there.

Later they claim I need their attention. Wetin I dey use these ones do? If they don’t quote me, I won’t quote them. If you quote me with nonsense, just pray it is a good day. In the past I had rules of engagements. But did they? I had some wishing me death and rape. There was one that said my beloved dad would die in an accident. Because say I be feminist and you no like my views. Ment or what?

I said what I said with my full chest. Do not mistake my recent strides for cowardice. Come at with me with nonsense and I would descend on you. My reputation precedes me. I haven’t changed. No whine yourself!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elderly Nigerian Man Captured Going To The Home Of A Young Girl In UK (pics/vid) by GloriousGbola: 4:03pm On Oct 22, 2022
pocohantas:

I said what I said with my full chest.
Do not mistake my recent strides for cowardice. Come at with me with nonsense and I would descend on you. My reputation precedes me. I haven’t changed. No whine yourself!

ehnnn . . .going by past and present evidence tho - it is your full yansh you should be saying this with.
agbalumo no go cut am cheesy
Re: Elderly Nigerian Man Captured Going To The Home Of A Young Girl In UK (pics/vid) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 22, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
age Gap like that is usually frowned upon in the west forget all those age of consent bullshit , they'll label you are groomer or predator if the age difference exceeds 5 years,this tactics is employed by older women in the west to discourage men there from going for fresher girls ,all in all , avoid western women. Latinos , Asia and other race don't give a Bleep .

This bolded is a big lie. But if you have said in Nigeria, i would have agreed with you.

Btw, Many older white guys are dating 18 to 20 years in the west, it is nothing new.

1 Like

Re: Elderly Nigerian Man Captured Going To The Home Of A Young Girl In UK (pics/vid) by Ballzproblemm: 5:08pm On Oct 22, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

This bolded is a big lie. But if you have said in Nigeria, i would have agreed with you.

Btw, Many older white guys are dating 18 to 20 years in the west, it is nothing new.

well the reaction I see online says otherwise

1 Like

Re: Elderly Nigerian Man Captured Going To The Home Of A Young Girl In UK (pics/vid) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 22, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
well the reaction I see online says otherwise

In real life, it is a different game altogether.

Women naturally love to date up, men love to date down.

Women date up for financial security, protection and stability, men date down for youthfulness, beauty and fertility

That is the simple dynamics of dating.

It is in Nigeria, they shame older men and the young woman for dating each other

1 Like

Re: Elderly Nigerian Man Captured Going To The Home Of A Young Girl In UK (pics/vid) by Farfalla(f): 5:32pm On Oct 22, 2022
pocohantas:

Babe! You done sabi them finish. I am quite convinced these guys have my profile bookmarked and some follow me with dummy accounts. I could comment in the most dead section of Nairaland and in seconds they would be swarming there.

Time they can use to be productive members of society, they use it to bully ladies online. I saw a screenshot of one who even followed you to your food blog to leave a "nasty" comment there. That one had 'toxic Nairaland male' written all over.

Later they claim I need their attention. Wetin I dey use these ones do? If they don’t quote me, I won’t quote them. If you quote me with nonsense, just pray it is a good day. In the past I had rules of engagements. But did they? I had some wishing me death and rape. There was one that said my beloved dad would die in an accident. Because say I be feminist and you no like my views. Ment or what?

I'm not even shocked considering some boys on this site are murderers and rapists yet still so brazen about it. See, your beloved papa, the one who has played a significant role in making you the confident and disciplined lady that you are, ah! I send 7 blessings his way! May he live to play with his great-great-grandchildren. May he be of sound health. May his children bring him joy. May he always shine his 32. Poverty will never know his home. May the village people never locate him. May he be surrounded by well-wishers. ISEEEEEEEEEEE!! AAMIN!! AAMIN!! AAMIN!! cool

Come at with me with nonsense and I would descend on you. My reputation precedes me.

I trust you and I stand gidigba with you. grin

2 Likes

Re: Elderly Nigerian Man Captured Going To The Home Of A Young Girl In UK (pics/vid) by pocohantas(f): 5:52pm On Oct 22, 2022
Farfalla:

Time they can use to be productive members of society, they use it to bully ladies online. I saw a screenshot of one who even followed you to your food blog to leave a "nasty" comment there. That one had 'toxic Nairaland male' written all over.

Na them. Later they wonder why year after year, they are changing monikers and typing same nonsense.

I'm not even shocked considering some boys on this site are murderers and rapists yet still so brazen about it. See, your beloved papa, the one who has played a significant role in making you the confident and disciplined lady that you are, ah! I send 7 blessings his way! May he live to play with his great-great-grandchildren. May he be of sound health. May his children bring him joy. May he always shine his 32. Poverty will never know his home. May the village people never locate him. May he be surrounded by well-wishers. ISEEEEEEEEEEE!! AAMIN!! AAMIN!! AAMIN!! cool

They never have a word for themselves. Only to be policing women and trying to shut them up. I would have thought by now they would know to pick their size, but alas…there must be that stupid one with inadequate OT.

Amen to your prayers and well wishes. kiss

I trust you and I stand gidigba with you. grin

Thanks babe. One person would go down and it won’t be me - ever. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Elderly Nigerian Man Captured Going To The Home Of A Young Girl In UK (pics/vid) by Farfalla(f): 6:16pm On Oct 22, 2022
pocohantas:

Thanks babe. One person would go down and it won’t be me - ever. grin grin

cool cool
Re: Elderly Nigerian Man Captured Going To The Home Of A Young Girl In UK (pics/vid) by crackhaus: 7:50am On Oct 23, 2022
Jman06:
Evening newspapers are always envious of matured men dating younger girls.
Like this girl's mother is likely a single mother who is no longer getting hit on by men in the dating market, so attacking the man is her way of showing her frustrations at men who would rather choose her daughter over her old self.

It happens a lot even here on nairaland

They set the standards for the kind of men they want but men are not allowed to have their own standards.
This cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Elderly Nigerian Man Captured Going To The Home Of A Young Girl In UK (pics/vid) by Badtoy(m): 7:52am On Oct 23, 2022
JOB VACANCY! JOB VACANCY!! JOB VACANCY!!!

LAUNDRY/DRY CLEANING SERVICES NEEDED

MUST BE DONE WITH SCHOOL, ABLE BODIED, SMART AND HARDWORKING, DILIGENT AND TIMELY.
NOTE: FOR MEN AND LIVING AROUND THE ENVIRONS OF JOS, YANTRAILER TO BE PRECISE.

FOR MORE ENQUIRES PLEASE CALL OR MESSAGE 08088086335

Feel free to share the link with your network, you may just be helping a bother land This job OPPORTUNITY.
Re: Elderly Nigerian Man Captured Going To The Home Of A Young Girl In UK (pics/vid) by Enimin: 8:36pm On Oct 23, 2022
The majority of Nigerian men are serious paedophiles

Incorrigible, unrepentant, and so fucking brazen about their evil acts, it's so scary

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Does True Love Exist? / G-STRING: What Should I Do With These Panties? [Picture] / Who Say Black Skin Isn't Beautiful Check This Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.