Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,744 members, 7,831,373 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Guys Can You Honesly Eat Indo-mie In Front Of a lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Honesly Eat Indo-mie In Front Of a lady? (2268 Views)

Yoruba Demon Turned Yoruba Angel - "Guys Can You Pass This Test?" / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Can You Honesly Eat Indo-mie In Front Of a lady? by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 21, 2022
Guys can u eat indo-mie in front of a fine babe
..or Guys, wot excuse do u give when a lady catch u eating poor man food like indo-mie? angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Can You Honesly Eat Indo-mie In Front Of a lady? by blinking001(m): 12:14pm On Oct 21, 2022
Mr cork on the beat again grin

6 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Honesly Eat Indo-mie In Front Of a lady? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 21, 2022
See mumu question

7 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Honesly Eat Indo-mie In Front Of a lady? by Cerebellum: 2:26pm On Oct 21, 2022
Normal normal, OP is A maad Goâtgrin
Re: Guys Can You Honesly Eat Indo-mie In Front Of a lady? by Ballzproblemm: 2:28pm On Oct 21, 2022
See mumu question
r
Re: Guys Can You Honesly Eat Indo-mie In Front Of a lady? by Emilia154(f): 2:49pm On Oct 22, 2022
On a norm gan,me wey be babe day eat eba and draw soup for guy front .who shame help

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Can You Honesly Eat Indo-mie In Front Of a lady? by Autobot05: 3:27pm On Oct 22, 2022
I can eat anything wey hungry me regardless of who’s watching simply because I feel like eating it
I can feel like drinking garri this afternoon and go to chicken rep at night …Issa free world na you dey worry yourself

And Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️

2 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Honesly Eat Indo-mie In Front Of a lady? by Sammy101111(m): 3:37pm On Oct 22, 2022
I will eat Eba and fufu in front of Tiwa savage

You no even appreciate say you see indomie chop when some people never see carry chop

I call that fake life

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Honesly Eat Indo-mie In Front Of a lady? by 2times2(m): 3:44pm On Oct 22, 2022
'Shame'
What I lack in life...
Re: Guys Can You Honesly Eat Indo-mie In Front Of a lady? by pansophist(m): 3:45pm On Oct 22, 2022
The day you make a woman (or anybody) a judger of your being (something that only God deserves), at that very moment, you're finished as a man.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Can You Honesly Eat Indo-mie In Front Of a lady? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 24, 2022
Re: Guys Can You Honesly Eat Indo-mie In Front Of a lady? by Caseywilliams(m): 1:29pm On Oct 24, 2022
DaddyCK:
..or Guys, wot excuse do u give when a lady catch u eating poor man food like indo-mie? angry

Me come dey form woke coz of vagina people??

Oga if you like carry me go killimanjaroo for USA... I go order my Eba, with okra soup, or afang.. Wash my two hands chop am two seconds without sending nobody.
Re: Guys Can You Honesly Eat Indo-mie In Front Of a lady? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 24, 2022
Caseywilliams:

Me come dey form woke coz of vagina people??

Oga if you like carry me go killimanjaroo for USA... I go order my Eba, with okra soup, or afang.. Wash my two hands chop am two seconds without sending nobody.

bro but wot if she is lightskin .or especially halfcast....can u there eat that rubbish Indo-mie food around them?> i(no ofeinse) undecided
Re: Guys Can You Honesly Eat Indo-mie In Front Of a lady? by Caseywilliams(m): 1:58pm On Oct 24, 2022
DaddyCK:

bro but wot if she is lightskin .or especially halfcast....can u there eat that rubbish Indo-mie food around them?> i(no ofeinse) undecided

If i no eat am..... Make i bend. cool
Re: Guys Can You Honesly Eat Indo-mie In Front Of a lady? by Ehinjuola: 2:20pm On Oct 24, 2022
DaddyCK... Common! You can do better than this.

Seems you don't know what country is saying now, hunger is nobody mate, aside indomie is not poor food or poverty food as you tagged it.

Always know one thing in life, Don't live your life to pleased other, they will be the one to chastise you later.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Honesly Eat Indo-mie In Front Of a lady? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 24, 2022
Ehinjuola:
DaddyCK... Common! You can do more than this.

Seems you don't know what country is saying now, hunger is nobody mate, aside indomie is not poor food or poverty food as you tagged it.

Always know one thing in life, Don't live your life to pleased other, they will be the one to chastise you later.

which hunger? bro am not hungry, only pooor people are hungry . Real men dont go hungry sir. Anyways so are u sayin u the type of guy who would eat indomie in front of a white woman or half cast woman or even sef, a lightskin babe? are u serrrious sir?...who does that? (no oofeinse) angry
Re: Guys Can You Honesly Eat Indo-mie In Front Of a lady? by Littlemom2021: 2:09pm On Nov 01, 2022
DaddyCK:

which hunger? bro am not hungry, only pooor people are hungry . Real men dont go hungry sir. Anyways so are u sayin u the type of guy who would eat indomie in front of a white woman or half cast woman or even sef, a lightskin babe? are u serrrious sir?...who does that? (no oofeinse) angry

as this afternoon is now if I can see indomie to eat with my child I will be so grateful to God some of you need to be thanking God for what he has done for you it is not easy with somepeople to someone like me indomie is very hard for me to afford and I want to eat it but without money how can I afford it you see, so there's no shame in whatever food we eat as far as we can afford it that is it
Re: Guys Can You Honesly Eat Indo-mie In Front Of a lady? by Ebukaboss(m): 2:23pm On Nov 01, 2022
I eat it.lick the plate and if tintin touch ground i go pick eat am .. infront of a fine babe
Re: Guys Can You Honesly Eat Indo-mie In Front Of a lady? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 01, 2022
Littlemom2021:
as this afternoon is now if I can see indomie to eat with my child I will be so grateful to God some of you need to be thanking God for what he has done for you it is not easy with somepeople to someone like me indomie is very hard for me to afford and I want to eat it but without money how can I afford it you see, so there's no shame in whatever food we eat as far as we can afford it that is it

Bro I understand u can eat indomie in front of chick like Siofra coz she never been outside Nigeria apart from Kano...but bro..can u honestly eat poor man food like indomie in front of lightskin babe like wumi2017 who is a Londoner like me...serrrrrouily?...can u eat indo-mie in front of fine lightskin halfcast loooking wumi2017 sir?...be honest? undecided
Re: Guys Can You Honesly Eat Indo-mie In Front Of a lady? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 01, 2022
Lol.. so in Nigeria you have poor man food? grin grin grin
DaddyCK:
Re: Guys Can You Honesly Eat Indo-mie In Front Of a lady? by Illegal1(m): 4:49pm On Nov 01, 2022
Which kind mumu question be dis again?
weda i fit eat my best food(indomie) in front of grl...
Re: Guys Can You Honesly Eat Indo-mie In Front Of a lady? by Littlemom2021: 4:51pm On Nov 01, 2022
DaddyCK:

Bro I understand u can eat indomie in front of chick like Siofra coz she never been outside Nigeria apart from Kano...but bro..can u honestly eat poor man food like indomie in front of lightskin babe like wumi2017 who is a Londoner like me...serrrrrouily?...can u eat indo-mie in front of fine lightskin halfcast loooking wumi2017 sir?...be honest? undecided
I am a woman not a guy,so like I say earlier I will be grateful if I can see indomie to eat as I am right now,all fingers are not the same
Re: Guys Can You Honesly Eat Indo-mie In Front Of a lady? by Skullano(m): 4:58pm On Nov 01, 2022
I dey chop kwuli kwuli infront of a girl e come be noodles, crazy never dey worry me for me to be shy to eat wetin hungry me ooh..
Re: Guys Can You Honesly Eat Indo-mie In Front Of a lady? by sharpwriter(m): 5:03pm On Nov 01, 2022
Samantha123:
Yes nah, where are you from?

In fact there's rich man's garri and poor man's garri wink grin
Re: Guys Can You Honesly Eat Indo-mie In Front Of a lady? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 01, 2022
I think you know where I'm from.. cheesy cheesy

How do they differ?
sharpwriter:

Yes nah, where are you from?

In fact there's rich man's garri and poor man's garri wink grin
Re: Guys Can You Honesly Eat Indo-mie In Front Of a lady? by okoroemeka(m): 5:54pm On Nov 01, 2022
DaddyCK:
why can't you eat in front of a woman?I guess you may still be a teenager to ask such question

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Honesly Eat Indo-mie In Front Of a lady? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 01, 2022
okoroemeka:
why can't you eat in front of a woman?I guess you may still be a teenager to ask such question

Bro...clearly u r broke which is why u can't relate to this threads...but don't woooory, it should make sense for u in 30year time when u hav moiney...but how on earth can u eat pooor man food in front of fine woman. R u OK sir?(no oofencse) angry
Re: Guys Can You Honesly Eat Indo-mie In Front Of a lady? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 01, 2022
Samantha123:

Indomie...corn flake...pap...ogi..bread..ground nut, corn..palm wine...are 100% poor man food...its juss like eaten dog food. Serrrioosly..how on earth do u expet babe 5o dig u when u eat poor man food....and then u call them gold diggger. Am I lying? angry
Re: Guys Can You Honesly Eat Indo-mie In Front Of a lady? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 01, 2022
I eat noodles, cornflakes, corn, pap, and bread mostly for breakfast.

Does that mean I'm poor?
DaddyCK:

Indomie...corn flake...pap...ogi..bread..ground nut, corn..palm wine...are 100% poor man food...its juss like eaten dog food. Serrrioosly..how on earth do u expet babe 5o dig u when u eat poor man food....and then u call them gold diggger. Am I lying? angry

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Honesly Eat Indo-mie In Front Of a lady? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 01, 2022
Samantha123:

Does that mean I'm poor?

angry

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Honesly Eat Indo-mie In Front Of a lady? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 01, 2022
Samantha123:

Does that mean I'm poor?

Yor own case is different. U r female meaning its OK for females to eat poor man food but not guys. Guys/,men who eat those cheap poor man stuff should can't theresef has embarrassment to all men & should juss become gay...yes, men who eat those $hit are weak & definitely gay!!(REAL TALK) angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Feel Really Funny Tonight - My Ex Got Engaged Last Week / Females: The Victims Of Broken Relationships / Majority Of Nigerian Babes Cannot Be Comfortable Without Nigerian Boyfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.