Stats: 3,155,946 members, 7,828,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Guys Can You Honesly Eat Indo-mie In Front Of a lady? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Honesly Eat Indo-mie In Front Of a lady? (2265 Views)

Yoruba Demon Turned Yoruba Angel - "Guys Can You Pass This Test?" / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction (2) (3) (4)

Re: Guys Can You Honesly Eat Indo-mie In Front Of a lady? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 01, 2022
Lol.. but you're funny.. grin grin grin
DaddyCK:

Yor own case is different. U r female meaning its OK for females to eat poor man food but not guys. Guys/,men who eat those cheap poor man stuff should can't theresef has embarrassment to all men & should juss become gay...yes, men who eat those $hit are weak & definitely gay!!(REAL TALK) angry
Re: Guys Can You Honesly Eat Indo-mie In Front Of a lady? by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 09, 2022
Emilia154:
On a norm gan,me wey be babe day eat eba and draw soup for guy front .who shame help

Re: Guys Can You Honesly Eat Indo-mie In Front Of a lady? by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 09, 2022
Emilia154:
On a norm gan,me wey be babe day eat eba and draw soup for guy front .who shame help

you are not a lady...u a babe!! (no ofeinse) angry
Re: Guys Can You Honesly Eat Indo-mie In Front Of a lady? by Emilia154(f): 11:16am On Nov 09, 2022
DaddyCK:

you are not a lady...u a babe!! (no ofeinse) angry
Haaaa lol,i no fit laugh abeg

Re: Guys Can You Honesly Eat Indo-mie In Front Of a lady? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 14, 2022
2times2:
'Shame'
What I lack in life...

Bros, be nice to me.....
address me has sir & I swaaaar & I will wire u £4 to buy 35 box of indomie for chrissssmas..
Am a big boy..trussss me...deal?(no oofencsse) angry
Re: Guys Can You Honesly Eat Indo-mie In Front Of a lady? by MacFerdinand(m): 12:05am On Nov 15, 2022
Keeping it real. on the real tho. always
Re: Guys Can You Honesly Eat Indo-mie In Front Of a lady? by 2times2(m): 4:38pm On Nov 15, 2022
DaddyCK:

Bros, be nice to me.....
address me has sir & I swaaaar & I will wire u £4 to buy 35 box of indomie for chrissssmas..

U had me at 'wire' sir

And the 4pounds? sir
Re: Guys Can You Honesly Eat Indo-mie In Front Of a lady? by 2times2(m): 4:41pm On Nov 15, 2022
DaddyCK:

Bros, be nice to me.....

U had me at 'wire' sir

And the 4pounds? sir
Re: Guys Can You Honesly Eat Indo-mie In Front Of a lady? by Mermaid123: 8:50pm On Nov 15, 2022
Abeg oh wetin do indomie
Re: Guys Can You Honesly Eat Indo-mie In Front Of a lady? by Nawa4unaoo: 10:25pm On Nov 15, 2022
OP, you sure say you dey ok so, because i no understand this kind mumu question wey you dey ask oooooooo
Re: Guys Can You Honesly Eat Indo-mie In Front Of a lady? by Christ4us(m): 5:54am On Nov 16, 2022
first bank

Please help me
Re: Guys Can You Honesly Eat Indo-mie In Front Of a lady? by Maxie110(m): 7:38am On Nov 16, 2022
Nawa ooo!!!! I really wonder the kind of person you are. How much do you have?? Where are from?? Reading your posts and replying you makes me believe that I can tolerate a mad man. undecided undecided
Re: Guys Can You Honesly Eat Indo-mie In Front Of a lady? by wumi2017(f): 7:43am On Nov 16, 2022
Mr Cork, AKA pumpumking ,Aka pumpumprince ,and DaddyCK again grin

Re: Guys Can You Honesly Eat Indo-mie In Front Of a lady? by Danisaint112(m): 9:30am On Nov 16, 2022
As long as I'm in my house I can even drink garri and in public even eat indomie. What nonsense.

Proudly Gay But Toto Dey Irritate Me, Is It Normal? / My Pregnant Girl Friend / To The Men, If Your Woman Dumps You This Period Please Take It In Good Fate