Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Men Dick Smell But They Disagree Lol! You All Shame Women But Some Of You Men St - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Dick Smell But They Disagree Lol! You All Shame Women But Some Of You Men St (3954 Views)

Guys Slut Shame Women, But If The Table Turned Some Guys Will Accept 1k For Sex / We Are Getting Old,why Don't You Men Want To Marry Us-female Soldiers Cry Out / I Will Always Slut Shame Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Dick Smell But They Disagree Lol! You All Shame Women But Some Of You Men St by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:31pm On Oct 21, 2022
Do you now see my point of writing

Men dick smell

It might be sounding like sex talk but there is something to learn from it

This is another one to prove that my writings are not just anyhow I do indepth research before I write it usually take at least 3 months , 6 months before I will come up with another ebook series

If you have not gotten the book , kindly do so �

https://store.okadabooks.com/book/about/how_to_clean_your_gbola/50368

1 Share

Re: Men Dick Smell But They Disagree Lol! You All Shame Women But Some Of You Men St by funshint(m): 6:34pm On Oct 21, 2022
You too have a taste of what you want us to go through by insisting we wash plate angry

2 Likes

Re: Men Dick Smell But They Disagree Lol! You All Shame Women But Some Of You Men St by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:35pm On Oct 21, 2022
Stop being defensive this is a thread for men dick smell period

funshint:
You too have a taste of what you want us to go through by insisting we wash plate angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Dick Smell But They Disagree Lol! You All Shame Women But Some Of You Men St by siofra(f): 6:35pm On Oct 21, 2022
Thank God I'm a virgin, I don't have to deal with smelly dicks shocked

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Dick Smell But They Disagree Lol! You All Shame Women But Some Of You Men St by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:36pm On Oct 21, 2022
Chai you came with vawulence

siofra:

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Men Dick Smell But They Disagree Lol! You All Shame Women But Some Of You Men St by Sneakytoucher: 6:46pm On Oct 21, 2022
Dick smells

do u fvck those toutish boys dick?. Besides it is nt d dick, it is actually d balls..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Dick Smell But They Disagree Lol! You All Shame Women But Some Of You Men St by virginprincess(f): 6:49pm On Oct 21, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
men dick smell
Zonefree,is this true cheesy cheesy .

1 Like

Re: Men Dick Smell But They Disagree Lol! You All Shame Women But Some Of You Men St by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:51pm On Oct 21, 2022
Hmmn

Sneakytoucher:
Dick smells

do u fvck those toutish boys dick?. Besides it is nt d dick, it is actually d balls..
Re: Men Dick Smell But They Disagree Lol! You All Shame Women But Some Of You Men St by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 21, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:

Men dick smell

This is another one to prove that my writings are not just anyhow I do indepth research before I write it usually take at least 3 months , 6 months before I will come up with another ebook series

Which man will buy a book of 200 naira to know how to wash his own balls with just soap and water grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Men Dick Smell But They Disagree Lol! You All Shame Women But Some Of You Men St by Ballzproblemm: 7:00pm On Oct 21, 2022
grin if wash down there regularly you will not smell ,unless the man wey you dey follow na pig , can't say the same for women ,wash or no I wash ,there na soakaway

7 Likes

Re: Men Dick Smell But They Disagree Lol! You All Shame Women But Some Of You Men St by Zonefree(m): 7:05pm On Oct 21, 2022
virginprincess:
Zonefree,is this true cheesy cheesy .
Ask your boyfriend na

2 Likes

Re: Men Dick Smell But They Disagree Lol! You All Shame Women But Some Of You Men St by ObalendeCMS: 7:21pm On Oct 21, 2022
Okay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Dick Smell But They Disagree Lol! You All Shame Women But Some Of You Men St by fadal(m): 7:23pm On Oct 21, 2022
THATS IF THE NIGGER DON'T CHANGE HE'S UNDERWEAR IT DOES THAT TO ME TOO IF I STICK WITH MY UNDERWEAR FOR LIKE A WEEK MY DICK BE SMELLING SOME WAYS

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Dick Smell But They Disagree Lol! You All Shame Women But Some Of You Men St by Jeon(f): 7:26pm On Oct 21, 2022
siofra:

4 Likes

Re: Men Dick Smell But They Disagree Lol! You All Shame Women But Some Of You Men St by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:29pm On Oct 21, 2022
Thank you admitting the truth unlike some men

fadal:
THATS IF THE NIGGER DON'T CHANGE HE'S UNDERWEAR IT DOES THAT TO ME TOO IF I STICK WITH MY UNDERWEAR FOR LIKE A WEEK MY DICK BE SMELLING SOME WAYS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Dick Smell But They Disagree Lol! You All Shame Women But Some Of You Men St by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:30pm On Oct 21, 2022
Yea

ObalendeCMS:
Okay.
Re: Men Dick Smell But They Disagree Lol! You All Shame Women But Some Of You Men St by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:30pm On Oct 21, 2022
Hmmn talk about you ok

So you click to know the price and still share the book that's bad of you , I hope you can do better

Rayban25:

Which man will buy a book of 200 naira to know how to wash his own balls with just soap and water grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Dick Smell But They Disagree Lol! You All Shame Women But Some Of You Men St by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:31pm On Oct 21, 2022
Lmao stop being defensive

This is for men and not for women

Ballzproblemm:
grin if wash down there regularly you will not smell ,unless the man wey you dey follow na pig , can't say the same for women ,wash or no I wash ,there na soakaway

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Dick Smell But They Disagree Lol! You All Shame Women But Some Of You Men St by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 21, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
Hmmn talk about you ok

So you click to know the price and still share the book that's bad of you , I hope you can do better

I dont get what you're saying

1 Like

Re: Men Dick Smell But They Disagree Lol! You All Shame Women But Some Of You Men St by Ballzproblemm: 7:34pm On Oct 21, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
Lmao stop being defensive

This is for men and not for women

see fool ,I even trying to help females,the dirtiest male private party ,is the cleanest for women

4 Likes

Re: Men Dick Smell But They Disagree Lol! You All Shame Women But Some Of You Men St by Michelle70(m): 7:39pm On Oct 21, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:

Men dick smell

do u go around sniffing dicks?

3 Likes

Re: Men Dick Smell But They Disagree Lol! You All Shame Women But Some Of You Men St by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 21, 2022
fadal:
How can u wear a boxer for 7 days when ur not a mad man? u must be a real pig!!! Normal guy balls doesn't smell cos there's actually nothing to cause any smell it's just skin and at most if u dress warm on a very sunny and physically active day it gets sweaty but not smelly. Except there's some underlying disease or he's extremely dirty like u.. 7 days u need deliverance. I bet u have all sorts of craw-craw and eczema on ur dead balls

6 Likes

Re: Men Dick Smell But They Disagree Lol! You All Shame Women But Some Of You Men St by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 21, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
Hmmn talk about you ok

Stop getting in your feelings... what is wrong in sharing the book..arent you the one trying to market it so what's the issue exactly?

2 Likes

Re: Men Dick Smell But They Disagree Lol! You All Shame Women But Some Of You Men St by Michelle70(m): 7:43pm On Oct 21, 2022
fadal:
A week? lol
Re: Men Dick Smell But They Disagree Lol! You All Shame Women But Some Of You Men St by fadal(m): 7:46pm On Oct 21, 2022
Killbillz:

How can u wear a boxer for 7 days when ur not a mad man? u must be a real pig!!! Normal guy balls doesn't smell cos there's actually nothing to cause any smell it's just skin and at most if u dress warm on a very sunny and physically active day it gets sweaty but not smelly. Except there's some underlying disease or he's extremely dirty like u.. 7 days u need deliverance. I bet u have all sorts of craw-craw and eczema on ur dead balls

LMFAO UR SO FUNNY grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Men Dick Smell But They Disagree Lol! You All Shame Women But Some Of You Men St by Michelle70(m): 7:46pm On Oct 21, 2022
Killbillz:

What i understand from his post is that.
He means a guys dick will smell if he refuse to change understand, he went further to say even himself, his dick will smell if he doesnt change boxers for a week.

2 Likes

Re: Men Dick Smell But They Disagree Lol! You All Shame Women But Some Of You Men St by fadal(m): 7:46pm On Oct 21, 2022
Michelle70:
A week? lol

YEAH I LIVE IN THE HOOD SO I BE LAZY SOMETIMES TRINA WASH MY UNDERWEAR undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Men Dick Smell But They Disagree Lol! You All Shame Women But Some Of You Men St by fadal(m): 7:47pm On Oct 21, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
Thank you admitting the truth unlike some men

U ALREADY KNOW

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Dick Smell But They Disagree Lol! You All Shame Women But Some Of You Men St by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:50pm On Oct 21, 2022
You are the fool and that's on it period

Ballzproblemm:
see fool ,I even trying to help females,the dirtiest male private party ,is the cleanest for women

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Dick Smell But They Disagree Lol! You All Shame Women But Some Of You Men St by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:50pm On Oct 21, 2022
Yea

fadal:

U ALREADY KNOW

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why The Craze About Female Boobs? / How I Work 3 Jobs To Earn ₦85,000 Every Month to take care of my Family (PHOTOS) / Can one still find a wife material Back home?Are there still decent girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.