Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,305 members, 7,846,358 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) (28684 Views)

Adeleke Storms Out Of Eid After Clash With Ajibola Basiru, Ex-Senate Spokesman / Ajimobi's Mansion That Led To Clash Between Family & Oyo State Government / 49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by kals4luv990(m): 4:14pm On Oct 22, 2022
Gbagura:
Ojukwu was world's greatest coward. Tell me one Yoruba man wey run from fight since independence. Abiola came back despite warnings from all around the world. Fela never ran away, he faced the military. Your Kanu, Ojukwu and Simon Ekpa go cause trouble and run.

Ibos are the greatest cowards on earth
your heroes that refused to run,how far na..how many more years did dey last
My Elders say "A WISE MAN RUNS TO RETURN TO FIGHT ANOTHER DAY BUT A FOOLISH MAN DOES NOT"..yu guys gats learn a thing or two from us
Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by kals4luv990(m): 4:18pm On Oct 22, 2022
Kaysalas:

It's obvious you are ignorant. Here, lemme help your ignorance
Non ignorant man tell your blank headed Brother that there is a difference between "Benin" and "Benin Republic "
Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by MadarasBlade(m): 4:34pm On Oct 22, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

Mynd44 lalsticlala seun OAM4J Rule 2

If you like call buhari join.
Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by DMerciful(m): 4:35pm On Oct 22, 2022
Lagos belongs to all Nigerians equally and even poor indigenes from Lagos would be forced to places like Badagry, Egbeda, Okokomaiko where they can afford and Kekki, Banana Island would be for Nigerians with money.

Besides original indigenes of Lagos are less than 5% of Lagos
diplomat058:

Lagos belongs to the Indigenes, but can be tenanted, occupied and resided by all Nigerians equally. Except head is paining you, you shouldn't contest this. We are an ethnic federation, so don't be fooled into trying in Lagos, what you dare not do in Aba
Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by DMerciful(m): 4:36pm On Oct 22, 2022
Is that movement the start or cause of the fight?

leisuretym:

Didn’t you the video of them shouting Eyimba Eyi! nsogbu nsogbu eyimba eyi!
Moving forward with weapons , while advancing tactically
Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by Kaysalas(m): 4:38pm On Oct 22, 2022
broadman20:

Are they not good in running?

People who Fulani herdsmen chased down to Benin Republic and they willing set up an IDP CAMP.

Cowards, women in men's clothing.

SugarGirl44:

See this mad man.
Even without war, all your people are running away to our land on a daily basis and you dare open your gutter mouth to talk?
Hope you know Benin is also part of Yorubaland sha?
So the joke’s on you.
Igbos always poking nose in other people’s business but leave theirs to rotten.

kals4luv990:
please go and do history well..Benin is not Yoruba and will neva be Yoruba.
If not for we igbos,na ghost for develop your Lagos?
Tribe with no shame and sense
I did rather deal with a fulani or hausa dan deal with Yoruba.. niggas b snitches

kals4luv990:
Non ignorant man tell your blank headed Brother that there is a difference between "Benin" and "Benin Republic "
Again, you are the ignorant one here. I had to go copy the series of exchanges to drill into your head grin that na you nor Sabi. The Benin referenced had already been stated as Benin Republic, if you read well, you should know she wasn't referring to Edo Benin. Cheers grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by chriss100: 4:39pm On Oct 22, 2022
Truthdeypain:

Very well said. We'll also examine the history of AWOLOWO.

That said, Every reasonable person of course knows that the bolded is false. IGBOs can never be bullied into such, only TRIBALISM and WICKEDNESS allows you guys to do what you do in Lagos.

Lest I forget, you are truly a spineless coward! and a lying propaganda machine, just trying to duplicate a very primitive, nonsensical and extremely extortive and racially motivated sense of entitlement to the east, that does not happen in the east, we do not bear the same marks of ethnic jingoism.

Not surprised, most of your peeps are hateful lying bitches and cowards, you cannot even support your evil and tribalistic selves without feeling the sense of GUILT to try and rope in others in your useless lifestyles.

Do yourself a favour and remain hopeless in life.

These bastards from the unproductive region even discriminate amongst themselves. Imagine people of the same ethnic group discriminating amongst each other? Pathetic!

These same people have an Osu caste system, they say ebonyi are 5th class ibo while anambra are first class igbo, they don’t allow girls inherit their father’s properties, they say make anambra man no marry imo girls, they don’t employ non indigenes in their civil service. Even Catholics and Anglicans are fighting each other

See how they kill, maim and cannibalize themselves. What a shameful and barbaric race. A disgraceful people. I can boldly say that northerners are more enlightened and tolerant then these folks

If people of the same ethnic group despise themselves so much, how then do you think they treat outsiders?

Their religious/tribal intolerance is the sole reason no sane outsider is willing to relocate there. The security and economic meltdown in their unproductive region is as a result of the systemic intolerance they encourage over there. The end result is the mass emigration of refugees from that region into other parts of the country like there is a war going on over there.

O ni se orire!!! Iku pa e!!! Alakori omo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by Kaysalas(m): 4:41pm On Oct 22, 2022
kals4luv990:
your heroes that refused to run,how far na..how many more years did dey last
My Elders say "A WISE MAN RUNS TO RETURN TO FIGHT ANOTHER DAY BUT A FOOLISH MAN DOES NOT"..yu guys gats learn a thing or two from us
Where do you stand brov? From calling Yoruba cowards to accepting your forebears were the greatest of cowards, abeg, Wetin you dey yarn self?

3 Likes

Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by chriss100: 4:44pm On Oct 22, 2022
Cryofigbos:

U r an animal.....its ur fellow ipigs that r drumming the sound of wars....hw u ppl foolishly ignores ur kins men foolish attitude and claiming victims is funny
Meanwhile u can hardly see any yoruba going to south east for a better life, except those transferred there due to work or little doing petty business there.....not graduate leaving south west for ibo land for better future....yoruba's travel abroad not backward

Facts bro

1 Like

Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by BanyXchi: 4:47pm On Oct 22, 2022
Truthdeypain:

The only misfortune I see here is an empty braggart, the son of a fallen demon, an algae gulping, shit eating, ethnic irredentist whose life start and stops at IGBOPHOBIA.

At least I don't postrate to my own parents at home while I go out into the domains of others to haunt, intimidate, overtax, multitask, hypertax, oppress, disrespect, injure and attempt to wound their own parents and elderlies because they are IGBOs.

More shameless hypocrites have never walked the face of the earth!
this shameless osu lunatic is always crying igbophobia everywhere when he's openly insulting Yorubas, you Osus are all mentally depressed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by chriss100: 4:55pm On Oct 22, 2022
Gbagura:
LASG have plans to demolish alaba, ladipo and computer village. Enjoy the moments being. No non-yoruba domain Ted market will be allowed as from next year. Let's know if Lagos is truly a no man's land when the events occur.

Facts bro. I’ve been telling them those markets would be gradually phased out. Computer village is already on its way out. Alaba will be next. We will remind them Lagos is not a no man’s land.

Stay blessed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by McDuncan: 5:08pm On Oct 22, 2022
BanyXchi:
I don't have your time militant boy, don't you have a pipeline to burst? stop projecting your generational issues on me.
The only one with misery is the ogogoro depressed drunkard that comes on a faceless forum to project his mental and generational problems, you think everyone is as jobless as you are, you don't need to haunt me, I'll continue to make you depressed as long as you continue to push anti-yoruba propaganda tongue

In one sentence you say "you don't have my time", while on another "you'd continue to make me depressed ". And while you said you'd stop replying me, you found yourself replying over and over again. You're inconsistent as your paternal claim. I bet your mum has so confessions to make.

Brain dead reprobate. With the soft mess in your cranium you mistook for brains. Ole lagos. Lazy unproductive omonile wannabe. Keep looking with envy at prosperous lagosians who left their regions to strive for a better life, while idling away thinking of ways to extort them. Thief!

Coven dwelling wretched unhygienic oaf!
Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by SugarGirl44(f): 5:10pm On Oct 22, 2022
Kaysalas:

Again, you are the ignorant one here. I had to go copy the series of exchanges to drill into your head grin that na you nor Sabi. The Benin referenced had already been stated as Benin Republic, if you read well, you should know she wasn't referring to Edo Benin. Cheers grin

They’re clowns na. What does a zombidient know?
Just insult and curses, nothing more.

4 Likes

Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by BanyXchi: 5:11pm On Oct 22, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Shut up ur mouth...who dash monkey banana... u yorubas only depend on land sales, tax and fraud to survive... mention one lucrative business they know yorubas for??...mention one?? The laziest tribe in Nigeria ...
when the time comes we will humble you cannibals, you Osu heathens will be sent back to your erosion-ravaged red mud potopoto shithole region... We know that nothing works in your barren region and that's why you have to flee to other regions, lazy cannibalistic degenerates that only dominates and develop other regions by selling fake and adulterated products, selling fanyogo and gala on our streets and opening 2by2 shops.. Osu girl

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by Kaysalas(m): 5:13pm On Oct 22, 2022
SugarGirl44:

They’re clowns na. What does a zombidient know?
Just insult and curses, nothing more.
grin my sister, na Wetin we gats put up with be this O! But like someone rightly said earlier, you are a true Yoruba defender, Yoruba Amazon to the core. You really gave it to them as e dey hot. grin Iwo gangan loko iya won. wink

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by deepwater(f): 5:20pm On Oct 22, 2022
Mrkumareze:

What's your stand ? The Agboros should keep extorting the legit hustlers and allotting major roads to street traders
Haven't read such a biased comment from you on this platform. I hope your account is not hacked

That is not ishilove
Lol

1 Like

Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by SugarGirl44(f): 5:21pm On Oct 22, 2022
Kaysalas:

grin my sister, na Wetin we gats put up with be this O! But like someone rightly said earlier, you are a true Yoruba defender, Yoruba Amazon to the core. You really gave it to them as e dey hot. grin Iwo gangan loko iya won. wink

They deserve it and more.
Because we’ve been keeping quiet for too long and doing alakowe, they’re beginning to see us as fools.
If nothing is done fast, they will take it further by wanting to be Lagos governor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by Beverlyjean(f): 5:23pm On Oct 22, 2022
BanyXchi:
when the time comes we will humble you cannibals, you Osu heathens will be sent back to your erosion-ravaged red mud potopoto shithole region... We know that nothing works in your barren region and that's why you have to flee to other regions, lazy cannibalistic degenerates that only dominates and develop other regions by selling fake and adulterated products, selling fanyogo and gala on our streets and opening 2by2 shops.. Osu girl

U can't do anything u paupers... the poorest region in Nigeria... u hv nothing to offer this country, thats y u open ur ass for ur fulani masters to destroy it... natural resources u dont hv , credible business , u dont hv , trade , u dont hv ... nothing at all...only doing omoniile....lazy touts ... Igbos will buy the whole of lagos and send u lazy buffoons to ondo and osun whr u monkeys belong
Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by BanyXchi: 5:24pm On Oct 22, 2022
SugarGirl44:

They deserve it and more.
Because we’ve been keeping quiet for too long and doing alakowe, they’re beginning to see us as fools.
If nothing is done fast, they will take it further by wanting to be Lagos governor.
absolutely, we allowed them get away with their yorubaphobic propagandas for a long time, not anymore...
Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by SugarGirl44(f): 5:37pm On Oct 22, 2022
Jflex07:
Tribal bigot cum keypad urrchin.. All you tribalist who stay behind your keypad to instigate tribalism and bigotry shall one day be gotten.

There’s nothing wrong is being tribalistic.
If you hate your tribe, that’s your personal cup of tea.

4 Likes

Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by leisuretym: 5:37pm On Oct 22, 2022
DMerciful:
Is that movement the start or cause of the fight?

Tell us all you know
Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by BanyXchi: 5:40pm On Oct 22, 2022
Beverlyjean:

U can't do anything u paupers... the poorest region in Nigeria... u hv nothing to offer this country, thats y u open ur ass for ur fulani masters to destroy it... natural resources u dont hv , credible business , u dont hv , trade , u dont hv ... nothing at all...only doing omoniile....lazy touts ... Igbos will buy the whole of lagos and send u lazy buffoons to ondo and osun whr u monkeys belong
Awo dealt with millions of you heathens and I know you people are still calling for more ass whipping,we don't need to fight you,we can just destroy you with a pen,but even if you want physical wotowoto, we will send new Benjamin Adekunle to deal with you cannibals... Your region is the poorest region in all spheres of life, even the war-torn NE region is now better than yours, it must be depressing to be ibo, that's why we call your region afghanEastern... Your region has absolutely nada to offer the country except commit crimes... For over 50 years you were slaves to the north and you didn't get any benefit from it.... The only thing you do is go around the world to commit crimes, creating baby factories, selling fake goods, gory ritualism and cannibalizing your poor parents in their villages. . Your region is so backwards, poor and underdeveloped, you all have to migrate to my region to prosper. Your region has nothing to offer it’s people, you are so ashamed of where you all come from…. It’s gotten so bad that you all have to come here to drag my region with its indigenes. grin Can’t you all see how shameless you all are?
You have zero intellect to start companies that leads to creation of intellectual property(IP) which is the future. My people are already doing just that and dominating in IT, FINTECH, programming languages and software. We have already set up summer coding language lessons for our next generation. We are intentionally nudging them with purpose towards programming, IT, software and FINTECH while you primitive fools continue to do boy boy and open shops for your next generation, while in your region unknown gunmen and fulani soldiers are using your poor parents as target practice. You people are a curse to this country.

Take over Lagos? Lol you couldn't even manage to get back Obigbo and other places you lost after my forebearers gave you unforgettable wotowoto... Like I said earlier, when the time comes, you savages will be sent back to your barren erosion ravaged god forsaken region so you can go back to cannibalizing yourselves again. Osu woman.

6 Likes

Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by hush15: 5:51pm On Oct 22, 2022
Echoban:

Since they have ulterior motive, then they should not be allowed to vote. How can u come to my land and not align with my style of politics? Na to kuku to u from voting by any possible means now angry

Why must they align to your voting style... Its not like your candidate is the only governorship aspirant! Voting is a right irrespective of where you come from. There are some people from Lagos that votes in other parts of the country and they have a right to vote for whoever pleases them, not by force or violence. The same goes for others in different parts of the world. Nigerians vote in UK, they vote in America and their votes matters and count. Why should other people from other parts of the country who live and are eligible to vote should vote for your candidate only or be destroyed. That is the politics Tinubu introduced into Lagos and has destroyed Lagos with but all na time, it will catch up with them and you too if you continue to support tyranny.
Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by BanyXchi: 6:58pm On Oct 22, 2022
McDuncan:

I like a multifaceted warfare, so let's have this here as well:

And in your most pathetic delusions, you think we have any reason, whatsoever to be envious of the yoruba? Dream on, coven dwelling son of a wizard.

You're right, we don't have a general concensus code of hate and envy like you envious and greedy cunning thieves. So, I can't chase them away. But be rest assured that your opportunistic and greedy disposition have caught the eye of many.

A yoruba was chased from PTI Effurun, not quite long after he was imposed on the institution by your well known act of nepotism. Slowly but surely, we're getting there.

You belong to wateriest side of your father's alcohol saturated semen. How else does one explain your emotional and psychological vulnerability? You're such a daft. From your father is yoruba, your mother is itsekiri, I don't live in lagos and now you're 25, what is left to spew about your identity just because of a faceless guy who subjected you to online pressure on a faceless forum.

You're a disgrace to men, epecine wuss! Little wonder the tiny primitive fulanis could convert 50% of your people who share same weak genes as you to Muslims.

Cursed be the nurse who announced your birth as a male child. And cursed be the ground that swallowed the foreskin of your circumcision! You're worse than a pussý.

of course envious of Yorubas, you hate them and they still dominate you even in your own land, that's why you do nothing but shout 'Oyel' when your kind only work as gatemen in the oil companies.

Pressure from you?? grin grin grin oh you're so deluded you militant boy, I have no reason to hide those info's, like I said I'm aggressively proud of my ethnicity, you can't even mention yours because you know you're tribe is something to be ashamed of.

Oh yeah you're envious of the ethnicity that's superior to your kind in all aspects of life, how miserable can it be to claim you have 'Oyel' but it's all dominated by the ethnicity you envy, the best you can produce in your miserable lineage is a gateman in the oil companies in your own ancestral land, while others are fishermen living miserably in the mosquito infested creeks.

You're not only a disgrace to men but to humanity, a miserable lonely incel whose whole existence is hating on women just because his cum dumping LovePeddler of a mother failed him... Little wonders to how every ethnicity in the country dominates your 'Oyel' while you do nothing but lament on a faceless forum. Cursed be to the harlot and fisherman that circumcised you, cursed be to the harlot that conceived you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by McDuncan: 7:11pm On Oct 22, 2022
BanyXchi:
of course envious of Yorubas, you hate them and they still dominate you even in your own land, that's why you do nothing but shout 'Oyel' when your kind only work as gatemen in the oil companies.

Pressure from you?? grin grin grin oh you're so deluded you militant boy, I have no reason to hide those info's, like I said I'm aggressively proud of my ethnicity, you can't even mention yours because you know you're tribe is something to be ashamed of.

Oh yeah you're envious of the ethnicity that's superior to your kind in all aspects of life, how miserable can it be to claim you have 'Oyel' but it's all dominated by the ethnicity you envy, the best you can produce in your miserable lineage is a gateman in the oil companies in your own ancestral land, while others are fishermen living miserably in the mosquito infested creeks.

You're not only a disgrace to men but to humanity, a miserable lonely incel whose whole existence is hating on women just because his cum dumping LovePeddler of a mother failed him... Little wonders to how every ethnicity in the country dominates your 'Oyel' while you do nothing but lament on a faceless forum. Cursed be to the harlot and fisherman that circumcised you, cursed be to the harlot that conceived you.

Like your fathers yielded their dignity to the conquering fulanis, so also have you yielded and emulated my jabs. It pales in comparison to the original author. It shows I'm hitting your deepest emotional defences. The times others dominated the oil industry is long over. Thanks to James Ibori, the Ogidigbo 1 who put a stop to many acts of thievery. Wike is doing a good job in taking the initiative.

Shame and false pride will never make you admit the torture you're going through but your pretence is too elementary to do a cover up job.

The first day your mother was admitted in the hospital for STDs infections, her vagina discharge was so dark that the lab specialist could swear it was pure unrefined crude oil. And the undies she wore that night was sent to the ECDC (European Centre For Disease Control) in France for further scientific investigation. That's to me, a tribute to the madingo Bender you call your mother.

I even learnt the narrow bridge separating her kpekus and anus was ruptured by a foreign expatriate who is famous for fvking black women in a violent manner. grin grin grin
Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by ahbaycity(m): 7:14pm On Oct 22, 2022
But there are Agberos in Onitsha, ABA, port Harcourt everywhere, Onitsha one is far worse than Alaba own, please try verify

What's your stand ? The Agboros should keep extorting the legit hustlers and allotting major roads to street traders
Haven't read such a biased comment from you on this platform. I hope your account is not hacked[/quote]
Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 22, 2022
That was always the plan? Loafing afonja urchins.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit / Arunma Oteh Appointed World Bank VP / Reactions As Anambra Begins Demolition Of 'Shanties' In Onitsha (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.