Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,654 members, 7,844,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) (28663 Views)

Adeleke Storms Out Of Eid After Clash With Ajibola Basiru, Ex-Senate Spokesman / Ajimobi's Mansion That Led To Clash Between Family & Oyo State Government / 49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by hush15: 2:17pm On Oct 22, 2022
Echoban:

Have they ever voted APC in Lagos before? Abegi

Tinubu and his boys have always prevented them from casting votes through ballot snatching, causing pandemonium and chaos in zones and areas that are not aligning with their party. This was experienced in areas of Mafoluku and some part of Oshodi_Isolo, Okota, festac, amuwo odofin and that entire stretch from Iganmu/lere to Agbara.

They should not only vote but also defend their votes at all cost because that is only road to tgeir liberation
Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by Beverlyjean(f): 2:17pm On Oct 22, 2022
BanyXchi:
we'll never let you burn down Lagos you stupid nyamiri low IQ animal.... You 'develop' everywhere except from your own erosion ravaged potopoto shithole region.

Ogun and Oyo state are a billion times dar developed than your landlocked erosion ravaged cannibalistic potopoto shithole, Ogun ranks 2nd in HDI and Oyo has more VAT than the east combined,your region was already a poor shithole even before the war started by your flat headed Ojukwu,get that into your flat skull osu.

I would have thought the state with so many “billionaires” would have had these same “billionaires” invest back all their “billions” in their flagship state. 90% of the rich folks from your region didn’t even make their money from the same region grin they had to migrate to my region and outside the country (trading, drugs and crime) to make their money. You guys have the lowest number of middle class in the south, low purchasing power, little population, zero industries, zero manufacturing coupled with insecurity, therefore no company (foreign or local) would invest in your region. Na only to open shop to buy and sell una sabi. Worst is that you don’t even manufacture what you sell. You simply import everything, thereby killing our economy, manufacturing and naira.

You primitive people can continue your petty trading, while my people are dominating in value/critical sectors like manufacturing, IT/FINTECH, coding, software, entertainment, financial market, insurance, banking etc. Container business is your future. Your children will take over while we will pass on intellectually driven businesses to our next generation. Your container businesses can also be very easily targeted, so I’m excited for that. I look forward to that.

The funny thing about people like u is that its certain that u or ur father or grand father or great grand father have never owned a property in the urban part of lagos.... but u think u own lagos... ur hungry ofe mmanu sold ur lands to us the igbos ...so we own ur land mumu.... we have a annexed south East to lagos ... hungry touts that only depend on government money or igbo mans money to survive grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by Menclothing: 2:18pm On Oct 22, 2022
Glo is paying tax of 1.1b to lagos montly

Tax from Alaba is for ojo lG its not up to 10m montly

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by Echoban: 2:34pm On Oct 22, 2022
hush15:

Tinubu and his boys have always prevented them from casting votes through ballot snatching, causing pandemonium and chaos in zones and areas that are not aligning with their party. This was experienced in areas of Mafoluku and some part of Oshodi_Isolo, Okota, festac, amuwo odofin and that entire stretch from Iganmu/lere to Agbara.

They should not only vote but also defend their votes at all cost because that is only road to tgeir liberation

Since they have ulterior motive, then they should not be allowed to vote. How can u come to my land and not align with my style of politics? Na to kuku stop u from voting by any possible means now angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by johnfem321: 2:38pm On Oct 22, 2022
I can see respecting your elders is not part of your culture ..
Truthdeypain:

You are very foolish in a very funny way sir. grin grin But maybe you are correct, Agberoism is an inherent and deep rooted part of the yoruba culture. No wonder it's Emi lo kan or nothing. More power to your culture sire!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by Peppysco: 2:46pm On Oct 22, 2022
post=117770800:
Igbo traders have refused to open the market they want justice

I can forgive your disrespect, you weren't taught to be respectful, but, very soon, your leaders and parents will come to beg for the traders misdeeds. But know that, their beggings wouldn't be accepted because it is election periods and you guys are beginning to constitute nonsense and a danger to the peace of society.
You all miscalculated again, like you ways do.
I hope by now, you all will stop the saying that 'Lagos is a no man's land' because the landlord had just shut you all out of this property.

4 Likes

Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by Basher8583: 2:48pm On Oct 22, 2022
Alabaintprice:

Please, I beg your government to close the market.

The whole of Nigeria will suffer.

The truth hurts but it will be told regardless ...

Not just Yoruba but the whole of Nigeria will suffer.

Those who has any product gotten from Alaba will increase there price due to scarcity....
Once it finishes you're left with nothing.

Then who will go back to beg the Igbos to resume?
Nigerians. Then we will give you our conditions.

News flash.... Becos no one dey drag importation with you na im dey make you brag.
If them open book for your side hen...
Na just One yoruba or hausa man go end your business for Lagos.
Dey dia dey chest beat.

Las las na drugs you go carry to make ends meet

3 Likes

Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by Jostoman: 2:48pm On Oct 22, 2022
DesChyko:
They want a lasting solution. Even though Igbos dominate the market, we also have Yorubas dominating some forms of trade and Northerners dominating the Bureau d'Change and cart haulage areas.

And while the Northerners may not be subject to this level of extortion because their no-nonsense Alaba-Rago barracks is ready to send in brutal reinforcement to anyone who threatens their will to exist, the market suffers directly or indirectly from the activities of the miscreants and never-do-wells.

Let them hold till sanity return. The LASG need time to decide which is more favourable to them; grooming urchins or tax remittance. They can have a better way of collecting taxes without making the market a crazy scene and setting up an IDP ranch for the miscreants elsewhere where they can take care of them.
Lagos State governor will choose those miscreants over traders because those miscreants are the people that Lagos landlord, his governor and Oga MC are hoping to use in winning Lagos State election next year
Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by Aldol: 2:51pm On Oct 22, 2022
Benwallt:
I saw the battered face of the victim here too. They were celebrating as if it was a goat that was killed oblivious that it was one of theirs. These same individuals worship deadlier agberos in onitsha and won't dare to look them in the face. For the fact that they are given enabling environment to conduct their business doesn't mean they should be flexing muscles looking for avoidable problem. I am not glorifying agbero but grounds should be prepared to discuss and reach resolutions. No man or tribe is superior to the other but these guys are trying to prove what they are not.
So they were celebrating here on nairaland during that owo church attack not knowing most of the victims are their people.....these people are irredeemable I swear

3 Likes

Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by chriss100: 3:00pm On Oct 22, 2022
Truthdeypain:

Your father and your mother are both unfortunate.

No be only run, you wan "inherit people's hard earned investments" wey you no work for ba, well here's some news flash for you boy. Iya la iya ee go fest run from lagos, and then Iya la iya baba ee will follow suit, because they are all unfortunate, useless and lazy bones.

Oni iranu!

This Omo nna is obsessed with Yoruba land, language, food and culture. They are in love with everything Yoruba. In short, they wish they were Yoruba. grin. I don’t blame them though, who would want to be from an irrelevant tribe. A people with no history or culture.

Their region is unproductive and barren, yet it’s Yoruba matter all the time.

Never seen this okoro imp for once make use of his inconsequential language here. It’s my sweet Yoruba language all the time. This obsession is borderline shameful. Omo ofo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by Bardo: 3:02pm On Oct 22, 2022
Trader vs extortionist
Igbo vs yoruba
Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by PureFace1(m): 3:06pm On Oct 22, 2022
kals4luv990:
please go and do history well..Benin is not Yoruba and will neva be Yoruba.
If not for we igbos,na ghost for develop your Lagos?
Tribe with no shame and sense
I did rather deal with a fulani or hausa dan deal with Yoruba.. niggas b snitches

Idiot you think we are talking about Benin in Edo state

We are talking about Benin Republic you are talking about Benin in Edo, who invited a nonentity?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by Judgesledge(m): 3:10pm On Oct 22, 2022
Kaysalas:

It's obvious you don't read. grin
You should be the one imagining how these senseless in-fightings should never have been if your father Azikiwe hadn't pushed for a united Nigeria. Cheers grin
Azikiwe ,(by the way he's no relation of mine), I respect his efforts towards independence, but on the issue of one Nigeria he made a wrong call and we are suffering the consequences today, so the only viable option for you and I now is to promote justice in our neighborhood irrespective of tribe. Cheers darling

1 Like

Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by BanyXchi: 3:10pm On Oct 22, 2022
McDuncan:

You done come here dey recycle old garbage you wish were facts. Oh boy, you be nothing but a jobless, omonile wannabe. You have all day investing your unproductive life in bigotry while your mates are making their dreams into reality.

"Our lagos" kill you, opportunistic lazy thief. Show me your input in lagos, let me point you to your thatched roof in deep ŕed-soiled oduduwa republic. Mr limestone and Quartz. Mumude! Ole oil!
you are obsessed with me ijaw drunkard.... Stop projecting the joblessness in your tribe to me, what I've made in life you and the drunkards you call family members will never make it. You're an Ijaw lazy ogogoro, kaikai whiskey and dry gin drinker..Go and drink to intoxication and continue shouting "our Oyel". When I see your mention, the mental picture that automatically comes to mind is that of Militants, Kidnappers, Oil Bunkers, Sea Pirates, Cultists . GTFO my mentions, I don't have time for a poverty-stricken inconsequential kaikai drinking miscreant rotting in a mosquito infested creek.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by McDuncan: 3:24pm On Oct 22, 2022
BanyXchi:
you are obsessed with me ijaw drunkard.... Stop projecting the joblessness in your tribe to me, what I've made in life you and the drunkards you call family members will never make it. You're an Ijaw lazy ogogoro, kaikai whiskey and dry gin drinker..Go and drink to intoxication and continue shouting "our Oyel". When I see your mention, the mental picture that automatically comes to mind is that of Militants, Kidnappers, Oil Bunkers, Sea Pirates, Cultists . GTFO my mentions, I don't have time for a poverty-stricken inconsequential kaikai drinking miscreant rotting in a mosquito infested creek.

No successful person actively engages in relentless bigotry. You're as jobless and hopeless as they come. Depressed sadistic oduduwa wizard. Only low IQ mofos engage in bigotry. Mr limestone and Quartz, the deep truth is that you're an unemployed no--body.

A tribal bigot polluting the cyberspace with your toxici fumes. Coven covenanted wizard. Your total existence has no meaning or input down to your very village. You're absolutely of no value. The only place you blow off the steam of your frustration is on niaraland.

Wasted son of a wizard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by SlurUsername1: 3:26pm On Oct 22, 2022
MadarasBlade:

Just take a look at a fool.

Mynd44 lalsticlala seun OAM4J Rule 2

1 Like

Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by Advocate500: 3:26pm On Oct 22, 2022
Realist12:
Okay man , are you proposing they touts that are doing legal jobs be disbanded ? If yes . Please explain the taxation system that will be effective. And are you willing to take up their jobs after they get disbanded ?
Bro I have nothing against tinubu seriously,if truly the lagos state government want solve this problem,is very simple, create a proper agency that is free from thug's, create a proper revenue agent that is in charge of collecting revenue in the market, the traders can be able to access the office at any given time,the idea of using untrained element to enforce tax collection is totally unacceptable no matter the state.i condemned same thing in anambra during obiano government.bro as educated people we should learn to preach the thing to our leaders.

We should be seen as those building a society they can be proud of 2morow.
Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by BanyXchi: 3:28pm On Oct 22, 2022
McDuncan:

No successful person actively engages in relentless bigotry. You're as jobless and hopeless as they come. Depressed sadistic oduduwa wizard. Only low IQ mofos engage in bigotry. Mr limestone and Quartz, the deep truth is that you're an unemployed no--body.

A tribal bigot polluting the cyberspace with your toxici fumes. Coven covenanted wizard. Your total existence has no meaning or input down to your very village. You're absolutely of no value. The only place you blow off the steam of your frustration is on niaraland.

Wasted son of a wizard.
Dude I'm not gay leave me TF alone, stop projecting your generational problems on me, just because you are an Ijaw lazy ogogoro, kaikai whiskey and dry gin drinker does not mean everyone is like you ... Like I said what I've made in life you and your fellow drunkards in the creeks will never make it, I'm not a bigot, I will only insult anyone that attacks my people so GTFO my mentions and go and find job, it's now very obvious you're the jobless sadist stalking me..

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by Elyonwings: 3:28pm On Oct 22, 2022
I pray you get money run back to your red-mud village when it starts. Kano may be your IDP camp.
Tenses:

Some people's IGR don reduced drastically.

Good one traders let this Dracula government choose between hard working Nigerians and useless, lazy and lawless "owo mi da" tinubu's Agbero.

1 Like

Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by ImperialYoruba: 3:36pm On Oct 22, 2022
post=117770800:
Igbo traders have refused to open the market they want justice

Until they get justice, I support the closure. Infact, we are in October, I support they don't reopen untill after New Year celebrations in January. It is time Yoruba people recognize that yanminri owns the state economy.

At same time, LASG must be less forgiving on crimes between now and until Ibos reopen Alaba. Any armed robber, kidnapper, drug trafficker, fake product manufacturer or smuggler caught must face full wrath of the law, no leniency.

grin

1 Like

Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by Realist12: 3:37pm On Oct 22, 2022
Advocate500:
Bro I have nothing against tinubu seriously,if truly the lagos state government want solve this problem,is very simple, create a proper agency that is free from thug's, create a proper revenue agent that is in charge of collecting revenue in the market, the traders can be able to access the office at any given time,the idea of using untrained element to enforce tax collection is totally unacceptable no matter the state.i condemned same thing in anambra during obiano government.bro as educated people we should learn to preach the thing to our leaders.

We should be seen as those building a society they can be proud of 2morow.
lol , you're educated but not an administrator. Can you see your solution, in your mind there are no local tax offices ? Do you think humans like to pay tax , the richest billionaires are accused of tax evasion talk more of petty traders, so what happens when the traders refused to go to the tax offices to pay their taxes ? Are you not back to square 1 ? The tax collectors are touts and there's a difference between thugs and touts . Are you willing to be the touts of tax collectors since you don't want the " thugs " ? There are better models that can be put in place to tax the citizens and organize the society first BRT scheme has done part but it was burnt by this same ideological blocs resisting touts, second is Tolling which was also burnt down , mind you I try not to sound tribalistic but the problem of the Ibos dates back to pre colonial era . You can find out the reasons for the ABA women riot , you'd find it's similar to these.

2 Likes

Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by McDuncan: 3:41pm On Oct 22, 2022
BanyXchi:
Dude I'm not gay leave me TF alone, stop projecting your generational problems on me, just because you are an Ijaw lazy ogogoro, kaikai whiskey and dry gin drinker does not mean everyone is like you ... Like I said what I've made in life you and your fellow drunkards in the creeks will never make it, I'm not a bigot, I will only insult anyone that attacks my people so GTFO my mentions and go and find job, it's now very obvious you're the jobless sadist stalking me..

If I was gay I would definitely find your bùtt-hole extremely contaminated with stale faeces. Dirty, unhygienic oduduwa pig. cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

Your misery has entered the 2nd phase. On this ground you'd the haunted day and night, so much so that you'd never jump on my mentions ever again.

Ole lagos.

1 Like

Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 22, 2022
2Radii:
grin grin

He feel oppressed

Go tell your dad boy

The old man needs help,cause right now he is seriously depressed for having such a child

That man needs help b4 he collapses .. e get as e be make u old con see say ur pikin no get head...e dey pain

Take heart
Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by chriss100: 3:43pm On Oct 22, 2022
SugarGirl44:

For you to compare yourself to colonialists says a lot about how crooked and dark your mind is, a place of filth and all negativities.
But I’m not surprised a bit, na una way.
But your blood would rather flow like a river before you think of dominating us, go and ask your brothers that are still on hospital beds after what happened at Alaba, that was just a mere example o.

That event along with others shows that you’re a bunch of insecure cowards who only bluff online, in real life, you’re like a little cat who meows at the face of danger.
Even your almighty ojuku had to flee after orchestrating the death of 2m of you guys.

So nothing you say should be taken with much importance, you’re just a lost soul trying to survive outside your barren region but you had to sprinkle a little bit of arrogance so save face.

Love your takes here. I already told them to brace themselves for the events that would unfold post February 2023. We will make it so uncomfortable for them here. Lol. We know how and where to hit them. It would definitely hurt. We go hit their pockets die. Lol

The Alaba incident is simply a precursor to the chain of events that will unfold post election. They will feel the pain both from the LASG and from the STREETS. Shebi they are obstinate Abi? Some of us told them Alaba will be closed/relocated permanently, they thought we were blabbing.

Was watching the videos of the clash and was shocked seeing the unhygienic environment these pigs trade in. Those images are reminiscent of Akwa and onitsha. We would never allow these pigs turn our state to an Ariara market type of environment, where these smelly pigs literally trade/walk on sewage, refuse and garbage like it’s normal. I guess pigs love swimming in filth. Can we blame them? We can all agree they feel very much at home in their natural habitat. Ewwww. undecided

Ariara market is a biomedical hazard to the people to say the least. We will not watch our beloved state turn to a pigsty (na newspaper talk am ooo as seen attached)… That’s why the government will ensure the gradual phase out of open and disorganized market spaces. E commerce and properly structured shopping complexes are coming. An example is the imminent closure of computer village in ikeja to a more organized IT complex in kotangora. Let’s not forget that Amazon is also coming.

Yoruba people no too get time for common container business of buy and sell. All that importation thing no be our forte. We will rather manufacture than import. Container types of businesses are meant for the less educated. As the most educated ethnic group in AFRICA we would rather dominate intellectually driven businesses. We Dey dominate for tech, entertainment, manufacturing etc. I no get time to Dey list jare.

It’s going to be a systemic approach from top to bottom. LASG and the STREETS are putting things in place as we speak. I can assure you. So chill out and be rest assured.

You always do great here and I appreciate you.

Stay blessed.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by 2Radii: 3:52pm On Oct 22, 2022
Nwatachoba1:

Go tell your dad boy

The old man needs help,cause right now he is seriously depressed for having such a child

That man needs help b4 he collapses .. e get as e be make u old con see say ur pikin no get head...e dey pain

Take heart
grin grin

Lol, any small argument na their parents dem go dey mention...

Children that doesn't have any iota of regards for elders grin

Awon weyrey grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by BanyXchi: 3:54pm On Oct 22, 2022
McDuncan:

If I was gay I would definitely find your bùtt-hole extremely contaminated with stale faeces. Dirty, unhygienic oduduwa pig. cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

Your misery has entered the 2nd phase. On this ground you'd the haunted day and night, so much so that you'd never jump on my mentions ever again.

Ole lagos.
I don't have your time militant boy, don't you have a pipeline to burst? stop projecting your generational issues on me.
The only one with misery is the ogogoro depressed drunkard that comes on a faceless forum to project his mental and generational problems, you think everyone is as jobless as you are, you don't need to haunt me, I'll continue to make you depressed as long as you continue to push anti-yoruba propaganda tongue

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by luluman: 3:55pm On Oct 22, 2022
Zonefree:

When this ethnic war you and your kind always intensify starts, don't run.
Nobody in yoruba land drums for war: we are too educated to know it doesn't pay.

1 Like

Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by chriss100: 3:59pm On Oct 22, 2022
SugarGirl44:

For you to compare yourself to colonialists says a lot about how crooked and dark your mind is, a place of filth and all negativities.
But I’m not surprised a bit, na una way.
But your blood would rather flow like a river before you think of dominating us, go and ask your brothers that are still on hospital beds after what happened at Alaba, that was just a mere example o.

That event along with others shows that you’re a bunch of insecure cowards who only bluff online, in real life, you’re like a little cat who meows at the face of danger.
Even your almighty ojuku had to flee after orchestrating the death of 2m of you guys.

So nothing you say should be taken with much importance, you’re just a lost soul trying to survive outside your barren region but you had to sprinkle a little bit of arrogance so save face.

Don’t mind them jare. You will pity those cannibal criminals when you watch this video. Omo!! See as okoro elese isu pick race with tails tucked between its legs. grin

They also forgot to carry their houses oooo. Maybe the next one coming, they will remember to carry 90% of the landed properties on their head considering they have constantly reminded us they own all the properties in lagos.

Same way Azikwe was run out of western region, also same way the Abia IndecentStar pick race even forget him beloved bingo and also the same way ojukwu the shameless coward wey tie him wife Isi agwu print wrapper enter Ivory Coast (Abi where the pussy run go sef) na the same way those hairy chested beasts go take run.

Chai okoro no Dey hear word ooooo.

Stay blessed.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by kals4luv990(m): 4:08pm On Oct 22, 2022
PureFace1:

Idiot you think we are talking about Benin in Edo state

We are talking about Benin Republic you are talking about Benin in Edo, who invited a nonentity?
All mighty Professor You forgot to add "REPUBLIC" to d Benin..stupid tribe with no sense
Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by Kaysalas(m): 4:11pm On Oct 22, 2022
Judgesledge:
Azikiwe ,(by the way he's no relation of mine), I respect his efforts towards independence, but on the issue of one Nigeria he made a wrong call and we are suffering the consequences today, so the only viable option for you and I now is to promote justice in our neighborhood irrespective of tribe. Cheers darling
I very much agree with you. Justice starts by investigating a matter deeply and telling each party their wrong doings if any. Then taking steps to ensure justice prevails at all times. Cheers

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

NASS Crisis: What Buhari Told APC Reps At The Meeting / Arase Left With 24 Police Vehicles –acting IG / Pictures From Atiku, PDP Campaign In Taraba State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.