Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,820 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife (89209 Views)

Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband / Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex / Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by Bulleye(m): 2:03pm On Oct 22, 2022
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by RestructureNig1: 2:03pm On Oct 22, 2022
Nyamuri:
Ibo women and distributing puna

Fulanis are known to be terrorists

Northern Nigeria is the hub terrorism

Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by Kaiser20: 2:06pm On Oct 22, 2022
.P. M.EXPRESS reports that the incident happened at Rasheed Balogun Street, Isheri Olofin area of Idimu, Lagos.
This is a typical news report of P. M. EXPRESS. Always one poor man will sleep with another man's wife in Idimu or Ejigbo area of Lagos.
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by revolt(m): 2:07pm On Oct 22, 2022
Husband just wants to deal with the man. Wife threw him yonder the bud to save her marriage. Man will be forever heartbroken for the betrayal of the man's wife... whom they were prolly enjoying the affair...IN JAIL. Woman will eventually be kicked out of husbands house. Husband is a top strategist.
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by Mikespecialone(m): 2:08pm On Oct 22, 2022
LetsDestroyAPC:
Konji does not know class

Meanwhile, read and think about this.

Be like me. Work to destroy APC. The party is evil. Firstly, I am a card-carrying member of APC and I will be serving as a polling unit agent for APC come 2023 elections but I will surely vote for Peter Obi. Not only that, but I must also make sure APC losses my polling unit. Why? Because APC has done Nigeria/Nigerians more harm than good, therefore, the party must be destroyed.

Imagine if the majority of the young men and women who are believed to be sensible enough in Nigeria would do this, APC will surely be destroyed at the poll. Destroy APC so we can take back our country. The hardship and inflation caused by this APC government does not know a member or non-member of the party, tribe, or religion. We are all suffering it. Destroy what does not mean well for you and that is APC. Work against APC. Be like me!!!

0%: Joy
100% :Bitterness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by Enny2013(f): 2:09pm On Oct 22, 2022
Sex is just too overrated in dis country.
Ordinary sex.
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by Kdon2: 2:09pm On Oct 22, 2022
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by ORIAYO70(m): 2:10pm On Oct 22, 2022
ijustdey:

https://pmexpressng.com/pure-water-seller-arrested-over-alleged-sx-with-top-businessmans-wife/

Some foolish Igbos will tell you... That married Igbo women r not promiscuous, cos of high bride price paid... Konji no Sabi tribe
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by pansophist(m): 2:10pm On Oct 22, 2022
if truly the pure water seller (Mr. Chidi) didn't know that she was married (she told him that she was a single mom), then let Mr. Chidi go.

2 Likes

Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by Realist777: 2:11pm On Oct 22, 2022
LetsDestroyAPC:

Be like me. Work to destroy APC. The party is evil. Firstly, I am a card-carrying member of APC and I will be serving as a polling unit agent for APC come to the 2023 elections but I will surely vote for Peter Obi. Not only that, but I must also make sure APC losses my polling unit. Why? Because APC has done Nigeria/Nigerians more harm than good, therefore, the party must be destroyed.

Imagine if the majority of the young men and women who are believed to be sensible enough in Nigeria would do this, APC will surely be destroyed at the poll. Destroy APC so we can take back our country. The hardship and inflation caused by this APC government do not know a member or non-member of the party, tribe, or religion. We are all suffering from it. Destroy what does not mean well for you and that is APC. Work against APC. Be like me!!!
Your hypocrisy is unlimited!
I guess your Monica is looking for cheap likes and shares

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by gbadexy(m): 2:13pm On Oct 22, 2022
Only the man would have been sent to jail if the case wasn't stuck out. That should sink in for those interested in married women.
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by deavicky(m): 2:14pm On Oct 22, 2022
LetsDestroyAPC:

Be like me. Work to destroy APC. The party is evil. Firstly, I am a card-carrying member of APC and I will be serving as a polling unit agent for APC come 2023 elections but I will surely vote for Peter Obi. Not only that, but I must also make sure APC losses my polling unit. Why? Because APC has done Nigeria/Nigerians more harm than good, therefore, the party must be destroyed.

Imagine if the majority of the young men and women who are believed to be sensible enough in Nigeria would do this, APC will surely be destroyed at the poll. Destroy APC so we can take back our country. The hardship and inflation caused by this APC government does not know a member or non-member of the party, tribe, or religion. We are all suffering it. Destroy what does not mean well for you and that is APC. Work against APC. Be like me!!!
wait till Tinubu catch u, u go pay am all the money he don spend with the intention of cashing out big wen he finally succeed. But don't worry he won't succeed.
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by Trapnews: 2:16pm On Oct 22, 2022
LetsDestroyAPC:

grin
Obidients no get sense walahi!
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by greypencils: 2:17pm On Oct 22, 2022
Wahala for who marry LovePeddler. Make money before you marry crew, the chances you would marry a LovePeddler, someone who is marrying you for your money and not because she gives a Bleep about you are high.

1 Like

Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by backnbeta(f): 2:17pm On Oct 22, 2022
Shame and stupid ego will not let you arrest your wayward wife instead of the innocent pure water man undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by Ebymyk(m): 2:20pm On Oct 22, 2022
The guy jazz her? That's why its good for women to be actively participating in the hustle.... Idle mind is the devils workshop indeed....
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by tyinfinity: 2:21pm On Oct 22, 2022
Obedient and immorality are like twins.they leave their old parents in the eastern forest and come to Lagos to engage in any criminal act
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by abimic(m): 2:24pm On Oct 22, 2022
JASONjnr:
If you're poor in Nigeria, the law will always be against you, no master your innocence....

He was lured and probably threatened that if he refused, she will have the husband deal with him and he obliged and now facing it...

Well, he got himself into his predicament. He should learn to separate business from enjoyment. When he first delivered her water and he got boxed to the corner, he ought to have involved a third party so she can pay him his money and the third party standing as a witness, but unfortunately, he just succumbed to her demand, when many had been sent to their early graves and life imprisonment because of this.

He needed to be taught a lesson, which i am sure he has learnt, so when another customer uses this approach for him again, he go japa.

2 Likes

Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by VawulenceLover: 2:25pm On Oct 22, 2022
When things like this happen, the guy should not be blamed the women should be arrested for adultry and even stoned. The guy did nothing, free him
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by Ebymyk(m): 2:25pm On Oct 22, 2022
Enny2013:
Sex is just too overrated in dis country.
Ordinary sex.
this isn't ordinary....if having sex is normal to you... Go and set nyash for monkey nah... Nonsense...
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by styno121: 2:25pm On Oct 22, 2022
I don't understand the statement " he did it without her consent"
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by Emmayorejoice: 2:27pm On Oct 22, 2022
CuteMadridista:
When will a pure water arrest a wealthy man for sleeping with the pure water seller's wife?
Na magun such a mán is playing with. He may be killed in anger. Be wise
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by advanceDNA: 2:30pm On Oct 22, 2022
May god help us....so an adult woman can now say she was lured to spread legs for a man many times ....and he will be charged for rape for rape ...... please.....what kind of excuse is 'lured me without my consent " ??

1 Like

Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by advanceDNA: 2:31pm On Oct 22, 2022
styno121:
I don't understand the statement " he did it without her consent"

Its her excuse i dont understand...."he lured me without my consent" its hard to see women take responsibility for their actions
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by Bennycollins: 2:32pm On Oct 22, 2022
LetsDestroyAPC:

but pray they don't get to find you out. Just play along codedly and collect the cash.
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by Verysmart101: 2:32pm On Oct 22, 2022
wman:
The husband must be stupid to believe that his wife has been having sex with the pure water seller without her consent.

He wants to claim damages

1 Like

Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by Lampass(m): 2:32pm On Oct 22, 2022
ijustdey:

https://pmexpressng.com/pure-water-seller-arrested-over-alleged-sx-with-top-businessmans-wife/

The young man was Lured to help them father a child, let him follow them closely his unborn baby will soon be born. Every I suspect was arrange so he will run far away����
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by Akunatakasi(m): 2:32pm On Oct 22, 2022
TheFacelessMan:
angry

Chika ... Chidi

Trust a yamlegger at your own peril....

Funny enough nA ofe mmanu dey do am pass
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by plantist: 2:33pm On Oct 22, 2022
LetsDestroyAPC:

Omo see reverse psychology. No be only card-carrying member na HIV-carrying member of APC. Ode!
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by openmine(m): 2:34pm On Oct 22, 2022
Tannhauser:
grin

First off, bleeping a woman (married or not ) is not a criminal offence.

Secondly, he did it WITHOUT her consent? But according to her it happened several times so why didn't she report or seek hep after the 1st, 2nd or 3rd time?

shocked cool
She was enjoying the gbola until she was caught and claimed rape! Chai!
John doe was right!
Two things I want believe....she may have lied to the pure water seller that she is a widow and secondly,she had s.ex with him with her full consent!
The pure water seller is not guilty and should be discharged immediately!
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by Indispensable85(m): 2:34pm On Oct 22, 2022
The woman is obviously lying. She's the one luring the pure water seller jooor. No man can repeatedly have sex with you without your consent and you're so quiet about it. Some people are just shameless.
Re: Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife by Angel55555(m): 2:34pm On Oct 22, 2022
JASONjnr:
If you're poor in Nigeria, the law will always be against you, no master your innocence....

He was lured and probably threatened that if he refused, she will have the husband deal with him and he obliged and now facing it...

He should get a good lawyer, he didn't force the woman. A case like this normally would have been resolved at the police station, but I'm guessing the husband of the woman is having none of it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] / Father Flogs Daughter For Posting Nude Videos On Instagram / Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.