Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,926 members, 7,828,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video) (32843 Views)

Beg Anambra And Enugu Men To Marry Us–Imo Lady Cries Out (video) / Nigerians Blast Young Lady Over Cucumber (photos) / Lady Celebrates After Her Ex Can't Get Married To Another Lady Over AS Genotype (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video) by Meandmycrew(f): 4:33pm On Oct 23, 2022
I don't know why I should take over a responsibility of anoda man daughter when she is not my wife just because we are dating. He has never booked a flight for you like you entitled to enter flight , if he hasnt you have you ever booked for him......you too surprise him. Relationships shouldn't be one sided always expecting from me...African goddess and their way of reasoning.

5 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video) by Lexusgs430: 4:34pm On Oct 23, 2022
What is she crying for ........ She is also catching cruise or chasing clout .........

Dump him and move on ........ Nah by force ....... cheesy
Re: Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video) by Ygc1: 4:34pm On Oct 23, 2022
Simp men
Re: Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 4:36pm On Oct 23, 2022
How much these clowns pay Naira Land sef, with the important issue in our nation right now, Wetin be this for God sake. How old people no go rule us when the so called youth don stupid patapata

4 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video) by Kpeshi10(m): 4:40pm On Oct 23, 2022
Tobvap:
Chai see life

Re: Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 23, 2022
This is the reason why I don't really like social media, everything nowadays is just based on getting social media likes and views.

The only social media that I've ever used is WhatsApp, and now nairaland.

They could have discussed this matter in private, but no, they had to involve the entire world.

3 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video) by Freshgrace4life(f): 4:43pm On Oct 23, 2022
E be like say that tiktok na for immature people , maturity no be by age . Everything na just for cruise ..

3 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 23, 2022
Two of them should just get out.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video) by evictor305: 4:50pm On Oct 23, 2022
Must you bring all your private life issue to social media?
By the way you're still girlfriend and not wife so rest and stop crying to our ears

3 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video) by CheapHomes1: 4:52pm On Oct 23, 2022
TheGiftedOne:
Stop crying over a brostitute my dear. He would have ended up infecting you with HIV or they likes. You had rather been celebrating.

What makes you think this girl is the guys gf?
Re: Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video) by osazsky(m): 4:52pm On Oct 23, 2022
See poor simp way wan go block him girl account last week..some men are really retarted
Re: Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video) by jojothaiv(m): 5:00pm On Oct 23, 2022
zed7:
Honestly I'll soon deactivate all my social media accounts. Everything na cruise now. I see some videos where people are trying to prank others and go about it so annoyingly. Someday, one of these prankster will take it too far and lose their life. Everyone wants fame now without the talent.

Too many rubbish happening online. I can only imagine the level of rot we will degenerate to in a few years time
Re: Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video) by bluefilm: 5:02pm On Oct 23, 2022
VERDA:
I don't think she should have come out with this, seems more to me like clout chasing and maybe the relationship na just cruise...

If it's a serious one then I don't understand why you might think it's cool in anyways for a man who is in a serious relationship to come online and bash a lady for not coming to see him.

Seems to me like she's been dating herself in their "relationship" grin
Re: Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video) by Bluffly: 5:05pm On Oct 23, 2022
She should first explain why she is crying. Obviously the guy said the truth. Why coming here to use appeal to pity format which is what most females do.
All that is required is to come and prove him wrong logically using facts, rather you came here shedding crocodile tears.
Please shift make we see road.
Re: Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video) by Commin: 5:11pm On Oct 23, 2022
Is he yet your husband fr u to talk how he spends his money
Re: Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video) by Prettychild(f): 5:30pm On Oct 23, 2022
Slynation:
Most women don't know when to chip in there talk, they usually apply emotions where logic is highly needed...why not allow your man get back his money first angry If I'm your man, it's bye bye to this relationship already, or should I say she just wanna capitalize on this little popularity and advertise her market
It should be the other way round, the girl should say bye bye to him. That’s how he would have infected her with STD
Re: Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 23, 2022
TheGiftedOne:
Stop crying over a brostitute my dear. He would have ended up infecting you with HIV or the likes. You had rather been celebrating.
...do you know the private life of the woman ? Do you know whether she has the virus already and that the guy may be at risk ?
Re: Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video) by kaywhy09(m): 5:50pm On Oct 23, 2022
All of them should getout

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video) by Lanretoye(m): 5:57pm On Oct 23, 2022
Is he your bf or you are his gf.
Re: Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video) by benqo01(m): 5:57pm On Oct 23, 2022
Useless tears go pay dude his money
Re: Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 6:10pm On Oct 23, 2022
overly dramatic. I cannot get this straight. Seems sketchy. She can type her frustration if she had any. Better thing to do is to call him up privately than dragging herself into this mess. Not womanly at all. She made it worse for herself. Is she trying to trade him off or what? Crying on an innocent phone. She is not better. She is a prostitute too. How can you date a man for 7 months and you go sleep and return to base. Why not live with him there and begin a family?

Sister, it is called game. Get mature and play or pay. Nigerian women are too slow. You family loves him for 7 months while he uses you. Go blame your family if they never saw it for you.

These things are easy. why date a man for 7 months when you have no plans, no future. What is the basis for the relationship? As a woman, you need to be upfront and know what role you are playing in a relationship. Sister is too old to be a girlfriend. She looks like a mother.
Re: Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video) by Germi9: 6:33pm On Oct 23, 2022
Girls can pretend shaa, see the way she’s crying crocodile tears
Re: Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video) by Billygee2u: 6:35pm On Oct 23, 2022
taylor88:
nothing concern me with this news

Vote Peter Obi

Re: Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video) by Konjiboii: 6:53pm On Oct 23, 2022
You go soon hear the side BF of the girl speak soon. Una don dey mad for tiktok
Re: Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video) by rickleye: 7:29pm On Oct 23, 2022
Todaymedia:
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5PSsbi6u1k

“We’ve been dating for seven months and he has never booked a flight for me,” Girlfriend of man who called out a lady over flight cries out

It was recall that a Nigeria Man cry out few days ago on social media calling a girl out after booking a flight for her and she never showed up.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CkB3ZjPrUrm/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Made your own damn money and book your own flight !
Re: Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video) by Rickyzagy: 7:38pm On Oct 23, 2022
VERDA:

I don't think she should have come out with this, seems more to me like clout chasing and maybe the relationship na just cruise...

If it's a serious one then I don't understand why you might think it's cool in anyways for a man who is in a serious relationship to come online and bash a lady for not coming to see him.
7months old relationship? i pity lots of married guys out there
Re: Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video) by hardon1(m): 7:42pm On Oct 23, 2022
Why does she feel she is in relationship with man.

That fact that you are going out with a man does not mean you both are in relationship. You can feel you are in relationship with a man and yet the man is not in relationship with you

Ladies understand this
Re: Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video) by alimiadedayo1: 7:47pm On Oct 23, 2022
Kajaard:

It is very very annoying. I stopped using any of those social media accounts like Instagram or Facebook like 2 years ago.

The only social media I do these days is YouTube for watching educative videos, LinkedIn for professional usage.
God bless you my bro
Re: Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video) by Danny50: 8:01pm On Oct 23, 2022
Dem won trend.
Re: Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video) by Midas01: 9:14pm On Oct 23, 2022
How you conveniently left your brolosho to blame the girl mind boggling but na una way for NL.

Who should even be leaving who in the relationship, Lmao

Slynation:
Most women don't know when to chip in there talk, they usually apply emotions where logic is highly needed...why not allow your man get back his money first angry If I'm your man, it's bye bye to this relationship already, or should I say she just wanna capitalize on this little popularity and advertise her market

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seven Signs Your Girlfriend Is Still A Teenager / Was I Wrong? / Should Married Women Go Clubbing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.