Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,614 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi (22595 Views)

I Think Benue State Is The State With The Least Federal Presence. My story / I’m Surprised Boko Haram Is Still Existing – Buhari / Supreme Court Judgment On Saraki : I’m Surprised, Says Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by Akagas(m): 7:46am On Oct 23, 2022
Corrinthians:
When people are talking, this dullard too will open his mouth. grin

He failed as a student and failed as an administrator in Anambra. We don't need any further evidence to prove what he could do at the federal level - a leopard can never change its spot. wink

Bayelsa that remains one of the worst governed states on the federation, closely followed by Abia and Taraba, is what the dullard is talking about. We don't blame him, we blame is identity. He comes from a place where it is forbidden for people to take responsibility for their own actions. So they must look for someone else to blame.
Thunder fire you IDOT. Is people like you that keep Nigeria as it it now.stupid fool.orodoooo

2 Likes

Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by Cantonese: 7:46am On Oct 23, 2022
XerXers:
But they are building rail to Niger Republic with Bayelsa's money

No be small.

And to think that a son of the Niger Delta soil, by all means, ensured the building of the rail and the transport University, makes it more difficult to understand.

2 Likes

Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by Confirmedzombie: 7:47am On Oct 23, 2022
muykem:
GEJ is immediate past president of Federal Republic of Nigeria. He ruled for 6years.

And obi was governor then. Did he say this nor visit Bayelsa state.

Flood is a natural disaster. How can a sensible person use such for campaign.

Both obi and his supporters are childish.

Since we journeyed into democracy, Bayelsa remains the worst governed state in Nigeria.

A state with huge allocation, so much natural resources, a small state yet no single development.

Shame on Peter obi for this childish statement.

We are waiting for 2023 to teach this man and his brainwashed foolish IPOB supporters a lesson at the poll.

The igbos has sowed seed of discards in people's heart against Peter obi with there insults and senseless comments.

I am very sure that by December Peter obi will give up contesting the lesson.

Rather than this brain dead igbis to campaign and win people's heart for obi, they poison people's heart relying one million man walk for obi.

Crowd pulling has made them believe obi has a chance.

The igbis are too emotional and sentimental the reason they can never rule Nigeria

A shame

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by Great2017: 7:47am On Oct 23, 2022
Cryofigbos:

If only ur fellow zombidients can maintain such energy.....but what will dey campaign with if not to attack tinubu
You are the zombie here to have assumed that I support Obi because I exposed your lies. No matter your rants, zombie, sane Nigerians like me will vote wisely

2 Likes

Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by Slurity(m): 7:47am On Oct 23, 2022
XerXers:
But they are building rail to Niger Republic with Bayelsa's money
You understand nothing about Nigeria economy and how our source of wealth come to play. No state or region independent has and right to claim oil money is there own, in Fact, in actual sense, the north and south west contributed more than the south south to do expensive research and buildings that led to what south south are claiming to be own now, yet Nigeria still give them 13% more than other states from the oil money, they are still not contends. Selfishness and greed is a killer.

1 Like

Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by Akagas(m): 7:50am On Oct 23, 2022
Confirmedzombie:

Since we journeyed into democracy, Bayelsa remains the worst governed state in Nigeria.

A state with huge allocation, so much natural resources, a small state yet no single development.

We are waiting for 2023 to teach this man and his brainwashed foolish IPOB supporters a lesson at the poll.

The igbos has sowed seed of discards in people's heart against Peter obi with there insults and senseless comments.

Rather than this brain dead igbis to campaign and win people's heart for obi, they poison people's heart relying one million man walk for obi.

The igbis are too emotional and sentimental the reason they can never rule Nigeria

Guy you area .FOOLISHH IDOT.
May thunder fire you dia .
Is people like you kept Nigeria the way it is now because of your selfish desire. Foolish idiot

A shame
Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 23, 2022
muykem:
GEJ is immediate past president of Federal Republic of Nigeria. He ruled for 6years.

PMB is the current president of Nigeria. He has ruled for over 7 years and the buck stops on his table

1 Like

Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by Devil1Messenger: 7:50am On Oct 23, 2022
Okealaaye:
Peter Obi the Scammer, the Master Simulator! Nigeria's Tortoise - but like the proverbial tortoise, he will unravel when he thinks he has had it all, and that before Christmas. Meanwhile:

From One of the Obidients

Obi pretends to be one of the sons of Zebedee when even we his Clansmen can recall that he was surnamed Iscariot at birth! This his presidential bid is way beyond what his questing fingers can ever touch, and his weak shoulders cannot bear the tonage of the packed burden he's foolishly begging Nigerians to lay on his neck! Peter Obi should be working in a primary school. Don't get me wrong - not as a teacher. I mean the people who normally wave down traffic with flags to allow children cross. Thereafter, he can be promoted to start following the school bus.

Thank you
We have heard
Please can u now address what he said.
Why is buhari and APC led fed govt presence not in bayelsa?

2 Likes

Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by RosyIsBlessed: 7:51am On Oct 23, 2022
Staged drama all for presidential bid. He was not better than what he is condemning when he was a governor.
Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by Menclothing: 7:51am On Oct 23, 2022
Bayelsa is a failed state upon all the billions
If bayelsa have good leaders small space huge allocation it should be far better than uyo
Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by nnamdi640: 7:52am On Oct 23, 2022
Corrinthians:

He failed as a student and failed as an administrator in Anambra. We don't need any further evidence to prove what he could do at the federal level - a leopard can never change its spot. wink

Bayelsa that remains one of the worst governed states on the federation, closely followed by Abia and Taraba, is what the dullard is talking about. We don't blame him, we blame is identity. He comes from a place where it is forbidden for people to take responsibility for their own actions. So they must look for someone else to blame.
The one you called a dullard is the one leading others presidential candidates to do the needful. In the other news Atiku and Tinubu have started their own visit just because Obi the one you called a dullard showed them the way to become humble. Tell me who is now the real mumu?

1 Like

Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by Akagas(m): 7:53am On Oct 23, 2022
Cryofigbos:

But ipigs r d animals grin
Foolish lunatic
Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by Corrinthians(m): 7:53am On Oct 23, 2022
Abdul05:
obi has started using this humanitarian catastrophe as campaign strategy... grin

What do you expect from someone who has nothing else to sell his name with?

Where are the commissioners under Obi? Where are all his appointees? Why is no one rolling with him except Nnamdi Kanu supporters? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by Akagas(m): 7:53am On Oct 23, 2022
newnigerdelta1:

Just like your Father
Same to you father
Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by Corrinthians(m): 7:54am On Oct 23, 2022
Akagas:

Thunder fire you IDOT. Is people like you that keep Nigeria as it it now.stupid fool.orodoooo
Pained Zombiedient. grin

Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by Devil1Messenger: 7:55am On Oct 23, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:
Tinubu donated 100 million in Kano Peter obi is busy speaking English after he donated 5 million
Lolz
He will recover every penny he is throwing around if he wins
If he met empty treasury, he will borrow to recoup all his money and the debt will be on ur generation
Be wise
Tinubu is not doing you a favour

1 Like

Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by Akagas(m): 7:56am On Oct 23, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:
Tinubu donated 100 million in Kano Peter obi is busy speaking English after he donated 5 million
Are you not human being. Can you donate you generational earnings also? Or are you non-living thing?
Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by orion7: 7:56am On Oct 23, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

Your unborn generation are Porcupines.
you ancestors are burnt out ashes. The tsunami coming your way will be the end, resist it even your generations will be swept off with you
Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by Cantonese: 7:56am On Oct 23, 2022
Corrinthians:

You have not started life yet, not to talk of achieving anything.

At your age, he was already extremely wealthy. He was the youngest chairman of a bank around your age. He was a governor and today, aspires to be your President.

A dullard simply is someone who is not bright. Those who are not bright do not achieve those. Those who are not bright look at those who have achieved so much in life and call them non achievers. Those who are not bright allow themselves to be ruled by thugs and touts. That includes University graduates, who prefer agberos to provide their meals. Those of you who come from places where you take responsibility for your actions, how far?

Thankfully we have a man who with proven intergrity. A man who we can hold accountable.

Thankfully our man is bright

1 Like

Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by Abdul05: 7:57am On Oct 23, 2022
Corrinthians:

Where are the commissioners under Obi? Where are all his appointees? Why is no one rolling with him except Nnamdi Kanu supporters? grin

grin cheesy cheesy
Thank bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by Corrinthians(m): 7:57am On Oct 23, 2022
Great0ne1:

And who is this monkey ?
Your mirror image. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by Akagas(m): 7:59am On Oct 23, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:
Why can't he donate 1bilion naira. Do you know how much he must have flushed out of Nigerian treasuries? Do you know how much all those senators he gave slots remits.thats show you are very very stupid from birth
Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by Lachynos2k2(m): 8:00am On Oct 23, 2022
BOOOMNAIJA:
The poster above is a perfect example of a demented agbado urchin....they all reason alike, but when agbado or cassava is on d menu, their eyes go open waaaa......
grin grin grin my belle ohhh
Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by IfnobeGod20: 8:00am On Oct 23, 2022
Corrinthians:

It is not surprising some of you don't even know what is called good governance because you were born when everything about this country has already turned upside down. So you won't appreciate those that have experienced and felt what is called good governance.
Boy, flooding of the present scale is a national disaster and cannot be manage successfully by the state government, that is why there is an establishment called NEMA and can only be assisted by SEMA and LEMA.
I pray you one day experience what a good government is before you get old and return to your ancestors.

2 Likes

Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by Cantonese: 8:00am On Oct 23, 2022
Confirmedzombie:

A shame

Did you read what you wrote? Have you left secondary school?

You are truly a confirmed zombie. Nothing dey that your head, except Amala, eba, rice and Indomie. Go find food chop.

1 Like

Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by Kingspin(m): 8:00am On Oct 23, 2022
Corrinthians:

He failed as a student and failed as an administrator in Anambra. We don't need any further evidence to prove what he could do at the federal level - a leopard can never change its spots. wink

Bayelsa that remains one of the worst governed states in the federation, closely followed by Abia and Taraba, is what the dullard is talking about. We don't blame him, we blame is identity. He comes from a place where it is forbidden for people to take responsibility for their own actions. So they must look for someone else to blame.
Nigeria have more serious issues to talk about
Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by abbeyfel: 8:00am On Oct 23, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Peter Obi is a man who cares for the poor and downtrodden

But let us put some blame on GEJ that man no try much to lift his people and state.
You mean he should have developed his state at the expense of other states right? I'm sure if he did that, people like you will still come online and berate him for developing his state and living other states unattended
Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:03am On Oct 23, 2022
asksteve:

Pls which criteria did u use to conclude that Bayelsa is the worst governed state in Nigeria.
Or u just drew the conclusion to score cheap publicity?

I was born n bred in Lagos, lived in Rivers, Delta, Kogi, .Bauchi, Anambra and currently Bayelsa and I have first hand info on governance in more than ten other States in Nigeria and can authoritatively say your assertion about governance in Bayelsa is not only wrong but baseless.

If u have grudges with Obi n his style of campaign face it n leave governance in Bayelsa which you know nithing about out of it.

Thank u.

Bayelsa is obviously the most poorly governed.

So much oil wealth, and yet it doesn't even come close to its peer, Akwa Ibom.

1 Like

Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by MeaslesMumpsRub: 8:03am On Oct 23, 2022
Akagas:

Why can't he donate 1bilion naira. Do you know how much he must have flushed out of Nigerian treasuries? Do you know how much all those senators he gave slots remits.thats show you are very very stupid from birth

Your Forefathers and generation yet unborn are She Goats.
Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by IfnobeGod20: 8:03am On Oct 23, 2022
Corrinthians:

You will see them when he becomes the president. Just wait.

How many Tinubu's commissioners or appointees did you see until APC won at the national level? When LP wins, you will see them. Stop running more than your shadows.
Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 23, 2022
newnigerdelta1:

Just like your Father

Eeya....troubled soul. The good news is that you can never know peace. You will continue to feed on crumbs until you give your life to Christ. No rest for the wicked. cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by Akagas(m): 8:05am On Oct 23, 2022
Cryofigbos:

Federal government presence like what exactly if I may ask........u want them to go and be packing flood water or what grin grin the federal government will assess the impact of the flood and do d needful when d flood go.....the state should set up IDP and feed its ppl for nw, that should not be too much with all d allocation...FG can only help back with fixing of damage amenities

The last time such flood happens was in 2012 and Jonathan was the president then yet he did not built DAM, water should carry Jonathan himself grin
Now I know you are stupid much than I thought.so since 1982 the Cameron government told you stupid leaders to build dam they refused but will have money to construct Rail way for international national linkage and to pay billions to terrorist in the north is it not enough to build the dam and checkmate the acclaimed national disasters cause by the flood.
You must be stupid foolish lunatic

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

G20: President Tinubu Begins Meeting With Indian Investor / Governor Dickson Welcomes Olusegun Obasanjo To Bayelsa (Photos) / Omoyele Sowore Meets Father Mbaka (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.