Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi (22591 Views)

I Think Benue State Is The State With The Least Federal Presence. My story / I’m Surprised Boko Haram Is Still Existing – Buhari / Supreme Court Judgment On Saraki : I’m Surprised, Says Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by CASTOSVILLA(m): 10:57am On Oct 23, 2022
Corrinthians:
When people are talking, this dullard too will open his mouth. grin

He failed as a student and failed as an administrator in Anambra. We don't need any further evidence to prove what he could do at the federal level - a leopard can never change its spots. wink

Bayelsa that remains one of the worst governed states in the federation, closely followed by Abia and Taraba, is what the dullard is talking about. We don't blame him, we blame is identity. He comes from a place where it is forbidden for people to take responsibility for their own actions. So they must look for someone else to blame.
You don't have a brain.
Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by Advancedman(m): 10:59am On Oct 23, 2022
Bobloco:

*Says State Needs Urgent Help

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/catastrophic-floods-im-surprised-no-federal-presence-yet-in-bayelsa-obi/

Sir it's not your business to alert them of the margin they are giving you for victory please sir, it is our advantage when they commit these sacrilege.
The law states that " Do not interrupt our enemies while they a commiting blunder"
Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by johnjose68: 11:02am On Oct 23, 2022
Tinububalls:

It's like you're reasonable, let me acquire some knowledge from you but please no Lagos-Ibadan express propaganda.

Igbos aren't good in Nigerian politics, true but do you accept that Yorubas are betraying the south?

By staging the first coup

I have warned you...do not eat saw dust again...it affects your reasonability.
Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by Corrinthians(m): 11:03am On Oct 23, 2022
CASTOSVILLA:
You don't have a brain.
Mkpurummiri Zombiedient Urchin hs spoken. grin
Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by maasoap(m): 11:09am On Oct 23, 2022
This man sha on top paltry 5m he donated won't let us rest
Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by Macphenson: 11:11am On Oct 23, 2022
babaijesha:

This is not FG problem..
All states and LGs receive allocation for ...
Ecological and Disaster Mgt on a monthly basis...
N1trn was budgeted for Ecological and Disaster Mgt in 2018,2019 2020...
Let States and LG do their jobs and account for the money received...

This is a National emergency, this is the reaskn why we have agencies like NEMA to respond whenever such need arises
Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by Slurity(m): 11:16am On Oct 23, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Lolzz
Una go sha do anything to get the north votes.
The same North that will vote Atiku
I pity u people
same way some southwest will vote for either Atiku or Obi, so also it will happen in the north, south east and south south. Anybody can even win and lead us, but the hatred of others from the Igbos to every other part is very inhuman. Almost every other tribe can not be your enemy and you hope to win them back as friend because you need their vote. You have to understand that Hausa/Fulani are friends to Yoruba than than Igbos, Also Igbo prefers Yoruba as friend than Hausa /Fulani. Yoruba are in the center holding this country together. Tinubu has far greater chance. He will get considerate vote from every part of the country.
Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by jrusky(m): 11:23am On Oct 23, 2022
Which federal presence?

Pls dem cursed you to avoid your state? Anambra is affected but till now you never go their but busy with Benue matter go home stop dodging in everything.
Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by Originalsly: 11:24am On Oct 23, 2022
Abdul05:

obi has started using this humanitarian catastrophe as campaign strategy... grin

Name one country where the FG doesn't step in when there us a natural disaster like flooding. Do you know how much is budgeted for emergencies? ... have you seen the agency spring into action? And we wonder why the country is not working.
Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by ayotade09(m): 11:30am On Oct 23, 2022
Ass licking madafaka
Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by VanuatuWycombe: 11:34am On Oct 23, 2022
LibertyRep:
Bayelsa, with just 8 LG and with all the benefits accruing to it as an oil producing state, should have no business with poverty.

Bayelsa, if well governed since 1999 should be doing wonders like Dubai.

Though FG could be irresponsible at times, but this time, the blame should be laid squarely on the past and present governors of that state.

100% correct. Politicians, contractors and civil servants and non-progressive youths have killed that state. The state has all it takes to be like UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait etc.
Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by Danniedpastor(m): 11:38am On Oct 23, 2022
Corrinthians:

He failed as a student and failed as an administrator in Anambra. We don't need any further evidence to prove what he could do at the federal level - a leopard can never change its spots. wink

Bayelsa that remains one of the worst governed states in the federation, closely followed by Abia and Taraba, is what the dullard is talking about. We don't blame him, we blame is identity. He comes from a place where it is forbidden for people to take responsibility for their own actions. So they must look for someone else to blame.

After insulting Obi ,you will go and support the sick man that says Nigerians should stop buying Benz and Lexus.
Very foolish people.
Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by Ezmans: 11:38am On Oct 23, 2022
Tannhauser:
Prior to the APC primaries most Nigerians were in agreement that the current administration had failed. We all suffered the insecurity and inflation together.
What happened?

A certain candidate emerged and knowing he would be a hard sell to reasonable citizens immediately unleashed his propaganda machines. The same tactic that was used to destroy the ENDSARS protests, the greatest show of brotherhood of Nigerian youth from all tribes is being put to use today....Tribalism.

If Osibanjo had emerged the presidential candidate we all know that the other tribes would have voted for him...but now the shoe is on the other foot and this tribe is determined to plunge Nigeria into full blown anarchy because they want to support their tribesmen even when it is crystal clear even to the blind that said candidate is morally, mentally and physically unfit for that position.

For shame....For shame.
the rate of poverty in bayelsa is second to none
Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by VanuatuWycombe: 11:46am On Oct 23, 2022
babaijesha:

This is not FG problem..
All states and LGs receive allocation for ...
Ecological and Disaster Mgt on a monthly basis...
N1trn was budgeted for Ecological and Disaster Mgt in 2018,2019 2020...
Let States and LG do their jobs and account for the money received...

May your years be long. Why do states have governors and local governments chairmen then, if they would be waiting for federal government at all time?

How prepared our states are for disaster management and recovery?
Ma rescue boat goes for N23,000 (at official exchange rate of Naira to Euro). There’s no state in Nigeria that cannot buy 1000 pieces of this from Europe and put it on next-day delivery or priority shipment. All they need is just to inflate and first of all rescue people to safer grounds. Must they wait for government at the center. A good rescue boat starts from €20. Better ones start from €50 upward. We can get discounts for buying in bulk.

Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by VanuatuWycombe: 11:52am On Oct 23, 2022
Confirmedzombie:

And obi was governor then. Did he say this nor visit Bayelsa state.

Flood is a natural disaster. How can a sensible person use such for campaign.

Both obi and his supporters are childish.

Since we journeyed into democracy, Bayelsa remains the worst governed state in Nigeria.

A state with huge allocation, so much natural resources, a small state yet no single development.

Shame on Peter obi for this childish statement.

We are waiting for 2023 to teach this man and his brainwashed foolish IPOB supporters a lesson at the poll.

The igbos has sowed seed of discards in people's heart against Peter obi with there insults and senseless comments.

I am very sure that by December Peter obi will give up contesting the lesson.

Rather than this brain dead igbis to campaign and win people's heart for obi, they poison people's heart relying one million man walk for obi.

Crowd pulling has made them believe obi has a chance.

The igbis are too emotional and sentimental the reason they can never rule Nigeria

A shame

Aptly written.
Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by OfoIgbo: 11:56am On Oct 23, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Peter Obi is a man who cares for the poor and downtrodden

But let us put some blame on GEJ that man no try much to lift his people and state.

GEJ only served one term. Idiotic Nigerians didn't give him a second term, so it will be unfair to blame him completely, for any lapses
Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by Juanmike(m): 11:58am On Oct 23, 2022
Corrinthians:

Bayelsa that remains one of the worst governed states in the federation, closely followed by Abia and Taraba, is what the dullard is talking about. We don't blame him, we blame is identity. He comes from a place where it is forbidden for people to take responsibility for their actions. So they must look for someone else to blame.
If you want to see a failure, look in the mirror
Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:03pm On Oct 23, 2022
Righthussle:
Na why men dey carry metal for creek na. Their only interest in Bayelsa is oil.
the allocation bayelsa de collect what are they using it for?? Bayelsa has gorvenor yet this loser social media president is asking for federal presence... Is he aware some parts of north don experience flood this year before e shele for bayelsa... All this useless notice me won't stop labour Party coming third or fourth next year
Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by Corrinthians(m): 12:07pm On Oct 23, 2022
Danniedpastor:

After insulting Obi ,you will go and support the sick man that says Nigerians should stop buying Benz and Lexus.
Very foolish people.
So you don't want Nigerians to buy Innoson? Enemy of progress. Sabo. I hope UGM don't locate you. grin
Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by Danniedpastor(m): 12:18pm On Oct 23, 2022
Corrinthians:
So you don't want Nigerians to buy Innoson? Enemy of progress. Sabo. I hope UGM don't locate you. grin

You are really a dummy.
Defending rubbish
Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by CASTOSVILLA(m): 12:37pm On Oct 23, 2022
Corrinthians:
Mkpurummiri Zombiedient Urchin hs spoken. grin
Rightly confirmed that your brain is not working. Goodbye
Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by Tareq1105: 12:43pm On Oct 23, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Peter Obi is a man who cares for the poor and downtrodden

But let us put some blame on GEJ that man no try much to lift his people and state.

What did Obi do in 2012 when Anambra State had flooding? He should tell us instead of making political statement up and down. What did he do to the victims?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by Devil1Messenger: 12:57pm On Oct 23, 2022
[quote author=Confirmedzombie post=117801566][/quote]
You nor really get sense
grin
Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by babaijesha: 1:04pm On Oct 23, 2022
Macphenson:

This is a National emergency, this is the reaskn why we have agencies like NEMA to respond whenever such need arises

NEMA is funded from the same source....
LG..States and NEMA are the responsible agencies....
They have been mobilised...
Let them account for the huge resources they received..
Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by maxzzo1(m): 1:09pm On Oct 23, 2022
Buhari is very wicked with d suffering flood has cause d Idiot dey give award.....
Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by Defacto4truth: 1:17pm On Oct 23, 2022
They are only interested in the volume of barrel of oil drill here using the barrel of the gun unavoidably leaving the owners to take their own share with the same barrel of the gun in self defense.
Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by Devil1Messenger: 1:18pm On Oct 23, 2022
[quote author=Confirmedzombie post=117801566][/quote]
I think since buhari has performed very well
There is no need for election
Let him continue
Let NAS amend the constitution
Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by Simplythebest: 1:24pm On Oct 23, 2022
Why are u writing trash with much hatred. Are u saying that the federal government is right not to assist the states for over 3 weeks now and even pope and the UK king all praying for Nigeria in this time. U are part of the problems we have in this country.
Corrinthians:

Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by Morphinne: 1:26pm On Oct 23, 2022
Tannhauser:
Prior to the APC primaries most Nigerians were in agreement that the current administration had failed. We all suffered the insecurity and inflation together.
What happened?

A certain candidate emerged and knowing he would be a hard sell to reasonable citizens immediately unleashed his propaganda machines. The same tactic that was used to destroy the ENDSARS protests, the greatest show of brotherhood of Nigerian youth from all tribes is being put to use today....Tribalism.

If Osibanjo had emerged the presidential candidate we all know that the other tribes would have voted for him...but now the shoe is on the other foot and this tribe is determined to plunge Nigeria into full blown anarchy because they want to support their tribesmen even when it is crystal clear even to the blind that said candidate is morally, mentally and physically unfit for that position.

For shame....For shame.
All this is simply because there’s no other viable alternative. The oppositions could have done better by presenting better personalities or even someone who’s unknown or virgin [/b]to the Nigerian politics, [b]someone with zero political scandals. Why is PDP and LP presenting a known thief and another thief ,liar and a pretender respectively ?
Early this year, the other candidate presented by the LP used to be a diehard PDP member until recently. All what you wrote could have made sense if there have been better alternatives to choose from and please are you insinuating that you would have supported APC if they had chosen Pastor Osinbajo? cheesy
So Osinbajo is no longer a part of the APC team that has plunged this country into the shege we’re facing today? Why are you guys (retards) praising some of these thieves (Peter and Osinbajo) while condemning the other thieves (Buhari, Tinubu and Atiku) ? Read what you wrote again but do it slowly this time around, are you proud of yourself?
Why is it so hard for you airheads to condemn all these anti-youth evil people collectively (Tinubu, Buhari, Osinbajo, Peter Hin tu lie, Atiku and every other living Nigerian leaders) ?
Why are you not rallying behind someone (Omoyele) who is also a youth like us and who has been at the forefront of the struggle for the betterment of the lives of we youths? Why condemning Lucifer while worshipping the devil?
Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by Brushstrokes20: 1:39pm On Oct 23, 2022
The lifeless scammer and cohorts don't give a damn undecided
Nig urgently needs a SANE AND SOUND LEADER!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Refused To Tell Us Those He Will Appoint As Ministers – Lai Mohammed / Gambo Jimeta Is Dead! / Ambode Performs Pre-launch Of $50m Factory In Lekki Free Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.