Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,381 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi (22594 Views)

I Think Benue State Is The State With The Least Federal Presence. My story / I’m Surprised Boko Haram Is Still Existing – Buhari / Supreme Court Judgment On Saraki : I’m Surprised, Says Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by Channel54: 8:50am On Oct 23, 2022
Nicepoker:
You blame IS identify. grin

A typical urchin,he lacks h alphabet.
Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by hush15: 8:51am On Oct 23, 2022
Corrinthians:
When people are talking, this dullard too will open his mouth. grin

He failed as a student and failed as an administrator in Anambra. We don't need any further evidence to prove what he could do at the federal level - a leopard can never change its spots. wink

Bayelsa that remains one of the worst governed states in the federation, closely followed by Abia and Taraba, is what the dullard is talking about. We don't blame him, we blame is identity. He comes from a place where it is forbidden for people to take responsibility for their own actions. So they must look for someone else to blame.

So it is your own leopard that wants to change its spot abi, a renowned thief, a very corrupt being and a very tribal tyrant and Godfather, who could donate 100m to the north but ignored the people whose wealth he wants to use for his national domination. Professional hypocrites, you are doing well.

1 Like

Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by Abdul05: 8:54am On Oct 23, 2022
Bridget95:
why is NEMA and federal government not there to help the masses. People are trapped inside huge water and can't move.no rescue helicopter or boats from government , no food and no road.many have died and all you could say is obi is using it as campaign strategy. Didn't he give up government house to flood IDP when he was governor? Obi is philanthropic

with no shishi... grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by Myer(m): 8:54am On Oct 23, 2022
Innocentman86:

You don't get me.
Forget about that one for now.
Afonjas are partners with fulanix to dominate nigeria.while fulanix seek to conquer nigeria,afonjas is tasked to divide ss/se and to keep them down.
Afonjas are pretenderss, backstabbetrs and betrayalls.
And if atiku wins these election,it will be nearly impossible for a Southerner to rule again.brcause is officiall now sw is against ss/se both politically and spiritual.
Instead a yiru bad person will rule,let a dog rule Nigeria.

Reread what I typed. (Editted).
Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by voltron14: 8:54am On Oct 23, 2022
The Bayelsa governor acknowledged the concern showed by President Muhammadu Buhari by directing federal rescue and disaster management agencies to assist the state. He however noted that the directive was yet to be adhered to.

1 Like

Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by Safyqueen: 8:57am On Oct 23, 2022
When the flood started in Kogi state, Obi has no voice then. Nobody cried for federal government intervention.
They had forgotten that the water is heading to the sea and will not pity anyone by virtue of region or tribe throughout its journey.

The same Obi people (Anambra state) were the ones giving late Yar'adua headache as regards dredging of river Niger up to Lokoja for possible inland port. This excess water would have been advantage.

At last everybody will chop breakfast.

On the other news, GEJ is now in IDP camp. I believe mama P for don run go her state. grin
Life no balance.

2 Likes

Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by 2elliot: 8:59am On Oct 23, 2022
Okealaaye:
Peter Obi the Scammer, the Master Simulator! Nigeria's Tortoise - but like the proverbial tortoise, he will unravel when he thinks he has had it all, and that before Christmas. Meanwhile:

From One of the Obidients

Obi pretends to be one of the sons of Zebedee when even we his Clansmen can recall that he was surnamed Iscariot at birth! This his presidential bid is way beyond what his questing fingers can ever touch, and his weak shoulders cannot bear the tonage of the packed burden he's foolishly begging Nigerians to lay on his neck! Peter Obi should be working in a primary school. Don't get me wrong - not as a teacher. I mean the people who normally wave down traffic with flags to allow children cross. Thereafter, he can be promoted to start following the school bus.

Why is there no federal presence in bayelsa?
Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by babaijesha: 9:00am On Oct 23, 2022
Macphenson:

See them, Tinubu urchins.
Its been weeks since the flooding happened in Bayelsa, yet the government at the center did not deem it to respond to the disaster happening there.

This is not FG problem..
All states and LGs receive allocation for ...
Ecological and Disaster Mgt on a monthly basis...
N1trn was budgeted for Ecological and Disaster Mgt in 2018,2019 2020...
Let States and LG do their jobs and account for the money received...

1 Like

Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by johnjose68: 9:03am On Oct 23, 2022
Bobloco:

*Says State Needs Urgent Help

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/catastrophic-floods-im-surprised-no-federal-presence-yet-in-bayelsa-obi/

No federal presence in bayelsa??
This Obidient is very dense ooo. Why not ask Jonathan, your lord
Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by johnjose68: 9:07am On Oct 23, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Peter Obi is a man who cares for the poor and downtrodden

But let us put some blame on GEJ that man no try much to lift his people and state.

Thank God you no blame Jagaban for this.

Now to the point, GEJ could be blamed truly...but tell me. What did Obidient do to solve flooding and erosion in anambra

Now you know that the guy only like to talk. And talk is cheap.

The only thing he kept saying he did in anambra is the establishment of bear parlor factory - which is actually an investment for his family

How many positive projects do you want Jagaban to mention
Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by bishopandy(m): 9:12am On Oct 23, 2022
I am surprised at this remark. Anambra was one of the states that lies across the river niger has also suffered the flood yet He(PO) has not made a comment regarding it. He asked other aspirants to suspend their campaigns yet he is campaigning with style. We will not fall for cheap campaign antics. We have seen enough scam to know one
Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by Devil1Messenger: 9:16am On Oct 23, 2022
Confirmedzombie:

Tell obi to sell a bag of rice at his NEXT CASH N CARRY for 5000 naira.
Something he bought for higher price as a result of bad APC economy policy grin
How do most of u think?
I'm beginning to believe what people normally say that immediately u start supporting APC, you no longer reason and think normal. You throw away your senses.
The suffering and hardship doesn't affect Obi, Tinubu, atiku and their families. Obi has been a billionaire before entering into politics and Atiku and Tinubu have stolen money that will last them for generations. Na me and u go Las las suffer am If we make the wrong choice again. If u like, don't vote wisely
Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by Whatshallido: 9:21am On Oct 23, 2022
Atiku and Tinibu are donating money to flood victims, you are here talking?
Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by Cryofigbos: 9:22am On Oct 23, 2022
Akagas:

Now I know you are stupid much than I thought.so since 1982 the Cameron government told you stupid leaders to build dam they refused but will have money to construct Rail way for international national linkage and to pay billions to terrorist in the north is it not enough to build the dam and checkmate the acclaimed national disasters cause by the flood.
You must be stupid foolish lunatic

Your father at home is stupid
Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by benqo01(m): 9:26am On Oct 23, 2022
Bayelsa isn't a Northern state
Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by buhariguy(m): 9:28am On Oct 23, 2022
Abdul05:
obi has started using this humanitarian catastrophe as campaign strategy... grin

obi is just a fool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by Confirmedzombie: 9:34am On Oct 23, 2022
[quote author=Devil1Messenger post=117801157]
Something he bought for higher price as a result of bad APC economy policy grin
How do most of u think?
I'm beginning to believe what people normally say that immediately u start supporting APC, you no longer reason and think normal. You throw away your senses.
The suffering and hardship doesn't affect Obi, Tinubu, atiku and their families. Obi has been a billionaire before entering into politics and Atiku and Tinubu have stolen money that will last them for generations. Na me and u go Las las suffer am If we make the wrong choice again. If u like, don't vote

As E dey pain you E dey me, As e dey sweet me, E dey pain.

Look for the nearest transformer and hug.

Why is obi not patronising local rice we have Abakiliki rice, and other rice Mills in Nigeria but he choose to import the rice.

Las Las all of you obedient will have sense.

Nonsense
Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by buhariguy(m): 9:35am On Oct 23, 2022
2elliot:
Why is there no federal presence in bayelsa?
did you read were diri acknowledged federal government
Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by asanausana91: 9:35am On Oct 23, 2022
This idiot like blaming everybody except himself.
Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by wink2015(m): 9:41am On Oct 23, 2022
XerXers:
But they are building rail to Niger Republic with Bayelsa's money

But President Jonathan and Former Petroleum Minister Mrs Allison Deziani was in power.

Why did they not develop Ijaw land?

Or they did not know the position of President is not forever.

Mrs Allison Deziani was busy buying property in Banana island, Lagos, Port Harcourt, and Abuja.

Now she is staying in London on a self imposed exile.

1 Like

Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by Corrinthians(m): 9:51am On Oct 23, 2022
Amaggedon:
If they place Peter Obi side by side with everyone from your generation of fools combined, they will not match his success.
You're probably referring to the saboteur Igwes you people killed and cannibalised in your shithole AfghanEastern my Uchenna Alobam. grin

Obi is a petty thief. tongue
Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by observanc1: 10:09am On Oct 23, 2022
Emilokan1:
These are the policies tinubu promises to sustain and replicate. He was part of the people that promised heaven on earth during the buhari campaigns. Even Buhari himself hardly said anything. A government with no sympathy for the people's sufferings.Bayelsa has been under water close to a week,and no government presence has been felt. No even a statement from the president, expressing his condolences for the deceased and displaced. Pls don't be carried away by herd and crowd mentality. APC will never change. It's an evil party dominated by terrorists and religious bigots
Vote wisely,vote Peter obi. The man we know in our hearts to do the job rightgrin
and tinubu went and donated N100 Million yo flood victims in Kano. Which water pass through kano that is flooding. Nigeria politicians are deliberately very foolish.
Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by kosiebe(m): 10:14am On Oct 23, 2022
Abdul05:
obi has started using this humanitarian catastrophe as campaign strategy... grin

Don't mind the pretender, as if he care. If he's not contesting for presidency before, will he go there?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by Brunosamel(m): 10:17am On Oct 23, 2022
Righthussle:
Na why men dey carry metal for creek na. Their only interest in Bayelsa is oil.
You see bayelsa and delta these people no get sense at all oil producing state and there's nothing to write home about.
Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by Tinububalls: 10:26am On Oct 23, 2022
Confirmedzombie:

And obi was governor then. Did he say this nor visit Bayelsa state.

Flood is a natural disaster. How can a sensible person use such for campaign.

Both obi and his supporters are childish.

Since we journeyed into democracy, Bayelsa remains the worst governed state in Nigeria.

A state with huge allocation, so much natural resources, a small state yet no single development.

Shame on Peter obi for this childish statement.

We are waiting for 2023 to teach this man and his brainwashed foolish IPOB supporters a lesson at the poll.

The igbos has sowed seed of discards in people's heart against Peter obi with there insults and senseless comments.

I am very sure that by December Peter obi will give up contesting the lesson.

Rather than this brain dead igbis to campaign and win people's heart for obi, they poison people's heart relying one million man walk for obi.

Crowd pulling has made them believe obi has a chance.

The igbis are too emotional and sentimental the reason they can never rule Nigeria

A shame
Many of you don't understand what he meant. No government presence yet in the state to help the state in aiding the affected citizens.
Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by zeusdgrt(m): 10:33am On Oct 23, 2022
Corrinthians:
When people are talking, this dullard too will open his mouth. grin

He failed as a student and failed as an administrator in Anambra. We don't need any further evidence to prove what he could do at the federal level - a leopard can never change its spots. wink

Bayelsa that remains one of the worst governed states in the federation, closely followed by Abia and Taraba, is what the dullard is talking about. We don't blame him, we blame is identity. He comes from a place where it is forbidden for people to take responsibility for their own actions. So they must look for someone else to blame.
Simple statement of fact and u are typing rubbish, natural disaster in a country the federal presence will be there for evacuation and the rest yet u type rubbish cz ur brain have been removed for monthly 30k stipend.This is not politics lives are at stake try and get some sense
Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by Abdul05: 10:37am On Oct 23, 2022
kosiebe:

Don't mind the pretender, as if he care. If he's not contesting for presidency before, will he go there?

Abi oo bro . would he go ..thank you

1 Like

Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by Abdul05: 10:38am On Oct 23, 2022
buhariguy:
obi is just a fool
;

D cheesy cheesy thank you bro

1 Like

Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by Factoryfitted: 10:40am On Oct 23, 2022
Tannhauser:
Prior to the APC primaries most Nigerians were in agreement that the current administration had failed. We all suffered the insecurity and inflation together.
What happened?

A certain candidate emerged and knowing he would be a hard sell to reasonable citizens immediately unleashed his propaganda machines. The same tactic that was used to destroy the ENDSARS protests, the greatest show of brotherhood of Nigerian youth from all tribes is being put to use today....Tribalism.

If Osibanjo had emerged the presidential candidate we all know that the other tribes would have voted for him...but now the shoe is on the other foot and this tribe is determined to plunge Nigeria into full blown anarchy because they want to support their tribesmen even when it is crystal clear even to the blind that said candidate is morally, mentally and physically unfit for that position.

For shame....For shame.

If only it were possible to give 10000 likes to this comment.
Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by Tinububalls: 10:46am On Oct 23, 2022
Myer:

Reread what I typed. (Editted).
It's like you're reasonable, let me acquire some knowledge from you but please no Lagos-Ibadan express propaganda.

Igbos aren't good in Nigerian politics, true but do you accept that Yorubas are betraying the south?

1 Like

Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by Confirmedzombie: 10:56am On Oct 23, 2022
Tinububalls:

Many of you don't understand what he meant. No government presence yet in the state to help the state in aiding the affected citizens.

What are the responsibilities of the Governor. Bayelsa is super rich and cursed with bad leaders.

The people of Bayelsa enjoy suffering so let them suffer.
They have refused to elect good leaders, I urge them to keep suffering.

Obi is campaigning with this flood .
There is usually flooding every year, has obi visited before.

Its pure eye service.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu Visits Afenifere Leader, Pa Fasoranti In Akure / APC Reconciliation: Tinubu, Oyegun In Battle Of Wits / 2023 Election: El-Rufai Will Betray You – Deji Adeyanju Warns Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.