Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,540 members, 7,823,366 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi (22593 Views)

I Think Benue State Is The State With The Least Federal Presence. My story / I’m Surprised Boko Haram Is Still Existing – Buhari / Supreme Court Judgment On Saraki : I’m Surprised, Says Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by Metrofox(m): 1:43pm On Oct 23, 2022
Tannhauser:
Prior to the APC primaries most Nigerians were in agreement that the current administration had failed. We all suffered the insecurity and inflation together.
What happened?

A certain candidate emerged and knowing he would be a hard sell to reasonable citizens immediately unleashed his propaganda machines. The same tactic that was used to destroy the ENDSARS protests, the greatest show of brotherhood of Nigerian youth from all tribes is being put to use today....Tribalism.

If Osibanjo had emerged the presidential candidate we all know that the other tribes would have voted for him...but now the shoe is on the other foot and this tribe is determined to plunge Nigeria into full blown anarchy because they want to support their tribesmen even when it is crystal clear even to the blind that said candidate is morally, mentally and physically unfit for that position.

For shame....For shame.

Tinubu is banking on the two biggest problems that disorients even the most educated mind in Nigeria. The two biggest setbacks upon which this faulty foundation is standing.. 1. TRIBALISM 2. RELIGIOUS EXTREMISM
Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by BluntCrazeMan: 1:52pm On Oct 23, 2022
Corrinthians:
When people are talking, this dullard too will open his mouth. grin

He failed as a student and failed as an administrator in Anambra. We don't need any further evidence to prove what he could do at the federal level - a leopard can never change its spots. wink

Bayelsa that remains one of the worst governed states in the federation, closely followed by Abia and Taraba, is what the dullard is talking about. We don't blame him, we blame is identity. He comes from a place where it is forbidden for people to take responsibility for their own actions. So they must look for someone else to blame.
Is Bayelsa in Ghana?

Why is the FG ignoring them?
Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 23, 2022
My heart bleeds because of this flood disaster in Nigeria. This is too much for people trying to survive.

When you start living outside Nigeria, you will understand Nigeria is in a big mess.

May God comfort these people. Amen!
Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by ajexx(m): 2:08pm On Oct 23, 2022
Obi

Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by OdefaGirl(f): 2:45pm On Oct 23, 2022
Tannhauser:
Prior to the APC primaries most Nigerians were in agreement that the current administration had failed. We all suffered the insecurity and inflation together.
What happened?

A certain candidate emerged and knowing he would be a hard sell to reasonable citizens immediately unleashed his propaganda machines. The same tactic that was used to destroy the ENDSARS protests, the greatest show of brotherhood of Nigerian youth from all tribes is being put to use today....Tribalism.

If Osibanjo had emerged the presidential candidate we all know that the other tribes would have voted for him...but now the shoe is on the other foot and this tribe is determined to plunge Nigeria into full blown anarchy because they want to support their tribesmen even when it is crystal clear even to the blind that said candidate is morally, mentally and physically unfit for that position.

For shame....For shame.

No other truth can be told than this... This is exactly what is happening.....
Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by Techm8: 3:03pm On Oct 23, 2022
Looks like the government have no idea what's going on. No evacuation plans for people in the flood. No provision of temporary shelter for people displaced by the flood. They just don't care and the people are left to figure out for themselves
Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by vanunu: 3:08pm On Oct 23, 2022
Healthquest:
Indirect shading Jonathan.

A bayelsan was President for good 6yrs and no single fedral presence.

If there s anything peter obi cannot lie about, that stuff has not been born into this world.

Kuku tell Jonathan dat u were working under that he didnt do anything.
So this simply attest to the failure of Jonathan that we ve been talking about

You read but lack understanding.
Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by prophetfire: 4:10pm On Oct 23, 2022
XerXers:
But they are building rail to Niger Republic with Bayelsa's money
Bayelsa people and niger Delta people said northerners are their friends. They are enjoying the dividends of their northern friendship.
Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by Ijb11: 4:31pm On Oct 23, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by happney65: 4:36pm On Oct 23, 2022
veekid:

Tinubu just donated 100milli for Kano, meaning What? Fúck the south. He needs the north more than the south. Know this and knkw peace

The North that did not come out to meet him yesterday. He luled in Kano yesterday. Oloshi Man
Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by IJEYdiamond(f): 5:01pm On Oct 23, 2022
veekid:

Tinubu just donated 100milli for Kano, meaning What? Fúck the south. He needs the north more than the south. Know this and knkw peace

Gbam!!
Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by asksteve(m): 5:43pm On Oct 23, 2022
pinkgoodies:

Bayelsa have no reason to be a failed state, with oil revenue, 8LGA, mostly water. No good roads, yenegoa looking like orlu. With a former president. Nawa

Point of correction Bayelsa is not a failed state.
Very poor analysis of a state u know close to nothing about.
I am not surprised u compared Yenegoa to orlu, mind u no road in Yenegoa is as bad as orlu road.

Try and know a place before u cast aspersions.
Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by asksteve(m): 5:56pm On Oct 23, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Bayelsa is obviously the most poorly governed.

So much oil wealth, and yet it doesn't even come close to its peer, Akwa Ibom.

Do u know anything about governance and the total revenue that acruess to each state of the federation.

It marvel me when people talk about oil money which even when you add the 13℅ derivation which is even short paid does not even place Bayelsa in same footing as other states.

Akwa Ibom was developed when it was still under Criss River, after creation cross river became the new state cos they had to start from scratch. Which is not the case with Bayelsa.
Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by veekid(m): 7:12pm On Oct 23, 2022
happney65:

The North that did not come out to meet him yesterday. He luled in Kano yesterday. Oloshi Man
lol he luled grin
Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by pinkgoodies(m): 7:54pm On Oct 23, 2022
asksteve:

Point of correction Bayelsa is not a failed state.
Very poor analysis of a state u know close to nothing about.
I am not surprised u compared Yenegoa to orlu, mind u no road in Yenegoa is as bad as orlu road.

Try and know a place before u cast aspersions.

Oga, i know there. I come dia one a steady. My junior sister works there, same as my cousin. I visit up to 12 times a year. Flood sacked dem even in capital. All dia leaders failed
Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by asksteve(m): 8:25pm On Oct 23, 2022
pinkgoodies:

Oga, i know there. I come dia one a steady. My junior sister works there, same as my cousin. I visit up to 12 times a year. Flood sacked dem even in capital. All dia leaders failed

So any state that is affected by the flood is a failed state?

I now understand ur stand.

So in essence u are saying all the 30 or so states that are affected by the flood are all failed state.

If u visit 12 times a year and still have this view of the state then u know nothing about the state.

I begin to imagine why I will visit a failed state 12 times a year?
To do what exactly.
Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by RosyIsBlessed: 8:31pm On Oct 23, 2022
Akagas:
I am an idiot. An obi.diot
Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by amliftedhigher: 9:41pm On Oct 23, 2022
Corrinthians:

He failed as a student and failed as an administrator in Anambra. We don't need any further evidence to prove what he could do at the federal level - a leopard can never change its spots. wink

Bayelsa that remains one of the worst governed states in the federation, closely followed by Abia and Taraba, is what the dullard is talking about. We don't blame him, we blame is identity. He comes from a place where it is forbidden for people to take responsibility for their own actions. So they must look for someone else to blame.
Will your children be proud of you?
Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by Buckeyemedia1: 9:45pm On Oct 23, 2022
Macphenson:

See them, Tinubu urchins.
Its been weeks since the flooding happened in Bayelsa, yet the government at the center did not deem it to respond to the disaster happening there.
Ipobian if you had taken your time to read properly, you would have come across when The Bayelsa governor acknowledged the concern showed by President Muhammadu Buhari by directing federal rescue and disaster management agencies to assist the state.

He however noted that the directive was yet to be adhered to.
Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by Buckeyemedia1: 9:47pm On Oct 23, 2022
Corrinthians:

Don’t mind that hypocrite.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by Macphenson: 9:56pm On Oct 23, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Ipobian if you had taken your time to read properly, you would have come across when The Bayelsa governor acknowledged the concern showed by President Muhammadu Buhari by directing federal rescue and disaster management agencies to assist the state.

He however noted that the directive was yet to be adhered to.

And Buhari is comfortably sitting in Aso Rock while a directive he gave about a National Emergency is not being carried out.
Nobody has been sanctioned
Nobody has been queried?
And idiots are here to defend Buhari's incompetence and poor leadership.
Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by Bellamy01: 10:00pm On Oct 23, 2022
Kk
Metrofox:

Tinubu is banking on the two biggest problems that disorients even the most educated mind in Nigeria. The two biggest setbacks upon which this faulty foundation is standing.. 1. TRIBALISM 2. RELIGIOUS EXTREMISM
Re: Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi by Great0ne1: 8:33am On Oct 30, 2022
Corrinthians:
Your mirror image. grin grin
Trust me, it was your real image. You are really a monkey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Sacks FAAN Director, Another Director’s Job On The Line. / Stop Frustrating Air Peace Boss, Innoson, Others, Ohaneze Warns FG. / Tinubu Visits Afenifere Leader, Pa Fasoranti In Akure

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.