Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,033 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl (61499 Views)

The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) / Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl / Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by Confirm4real(m): 3:49pm On Oct 24, 2022
Tell am to manage her like that my guy, 95% of girls are into runs directly or indirectly in Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 24, 2022
A good source of side income in forex, he should be grateful.
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by ask4bk(m): 3:50pm On Oct 24, 2022
Savedday:
99.8% of 9ja girls are into runs. Some do it codedly the rest do it openly. They are all the same.

Very useless gender!

Count your loss and move on.

If your stat is true, then there's no counting of one's loss, since we all will fall into an already used kpekus.

The man crying is his pinis tear-leather? I doubt. Just forget the past and build a new future with the woman.
One sure thing is that her past experience will assure you a very sweet sexual life in your marriage.
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by Freshgrace4life(f): 3:50pm On Oct 24, 2022
Twitter stories na one in town but that one no mean say the thing no dey happen , as the thing dey woman body na so the thing dey man body .. make the man manage her like that , she fit don change... But wait o I think say na wetin men like be that , make woman dey sexually activated..
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by DevilSignature: 3:51pm On Oct 24, 2022
NoApology:

Source: https://twitter.com/makavelli275/status/1584452742935851008?s=21

I don't count people past mistakes, I count them from the day we met and agreed on something
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by dannykares: 3:51pm On Oct 24, 2022
NoApology:

Well we all v stories but thank God u said retired run gal with mean she had left her past nd moved on to life.
First confront her to know if she will lie but if truly sincere she open up that yes her past life is true but decided to walk out, then all I care for has she totally repented from it or was she desperate to get married?
After her confession invite ur pastor over it let her assure u b4 man of God anyday she went back to her past or cheat on u then take ur decision.
Marriage no be by force nd am sure b4 u took her to alter u luv her,
U must av known her b4 now or u just see beautiful gal u rush into marriage.
Marriage is not a child play but for better for worse, so therefore am very sure her chat u sawed not decently chat but back then in those days of her flirting life never use it to judge her, many passed thru a lot nd remember we re living under hardship every man/woman need to fence for themselves
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 24, 2022
It’s her past ... he should move on
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by deavicky(m): 3:51pm On Oct 24, 2022
Wawelexy:
Sigh!

Considering the fact the it won't be easy calling it quit due to the money being spent on the wedding and shame it would cause, I would advice your friend to summon that courage to divorce her, cos a wh*re is forever a wh*re...

But you sef go do marriage with person wey you no know her past
in between this Buhari administration alot of our girls now practice this rus of a thing. He can leave her and enter into another runs girl.

1 Like

Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by JooEeL(m): 3:51pm On Oct 24, 2022
INDUSTRIALFAN:
Is he marrying her past? Did she cheat on him? Did she know him? I don’t know why you people concern yourselves with things that should not bother you. Is he a saint himself?

May God grant you a retired prostitute as a wife... but with good character at least.

Amin... cool
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by JooEeL(m): 3:53pm On Oct 24, 2022
RealGandalf:

Have you ever been on a lady and imagined another person fxcking the same pxssy that you think is sacred?

Lol. Men wey dey worship their wives and their vj dey try
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by BigCowHornn: 3:55pm On Oct 24, 2022
Wawelexy:
Sigh!

Considering the fact the it won't be easy calling it quit due to the money being spent on the wedding and shame it would cause, I would advice your friend to summon that courage to divorce her, cos a wh*re is forever a wh*re...

But you sef go do marriage with person wey you no know her past

Actually no.

Some of the calmest, most faithful and determined women in marriage are the ex hoes who have seen it all outside and don't want again.

Big prick, handsome face or 1 million cash per night won't shift them an inch. It's mostly the one that married as virgins or unexperienced that fall like that... especially if moral or religious values were not instilled in them growning up.

1 Like

Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by JooEeL(m): 3:55pm On Oct 24, 2022
gassbee:
He can marry a clean babe n also see hell in his marriage, u see babe wey ready to love n settle down u stil dey form boss

Oloshos past their prime will always be looking for who to love and settle down with

Abeg talk another thing.

1 Like

Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by jessylaurel(f): 3:55pm On Oct 24, 2022
NoApology:

He should deal with it. He wants a high class babe na

1 Like

Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by JooEeL(m): 3:55pm On Oct 24, 2022
DropsMic:
Any man who doesn’t know how to recognize a runs girl when he sees one deserves to be married to one.

Bro I take God beg u... abeg give us the codes. Abeg, no overlook this comment. Reply pls.
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by pansophist(m): 3:56pm On Oct 24, 2022
Before a man marries or even enters a relationship with a woman, you should know her from multiple channels. I have written about this before and I will write it again. You should know her more than what she wants you to know about her. Basically, most of what you know about her shouldn't come from her mouth but from real-life experiences. So you should know where she lives, and where she works, have met some of her friends, known her for a considerable amount of time, and not know her via chat, or online, but by life experiences.

In the past, matters like this are solved because people marry in their villages where both families knows each other and grew up in the same village. Your parents knew when the girl was born, and grew, and can vouch for her virtue. Now, you must do it yourself. A man bears the burden of performance in marriage, so you don't recruit a prostitute for this everlasting journey.

If I was him, I will divorce. This is something I cannot overlook. I can forgive lots of things in a woman, but never prostitution. That's too much damage. For her to be deceitful and hid this past from him, she can do evil. She is not fit for a wife.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by JooEeL(m): 3:58pm On Oct 24, 2022
Yoighaman:
Retired runs girls usually make the best wives. Not all, but the sensible ones among them that has truly retired.

Why won't they? They know they've done far far more than d husband would nearly ever do.

besides being rewarded with marriage after such escapades is far more than a just reward, hence their beam.

3 Likes

Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 3:58pm On Oct 24, 2022
JooEeL:

May God grant you a retired prostitute as a wife... but with good character at least.

Amin... cool
Her past doesn’t define her. I’ve done shit too and if that is who comes my way, so be it.
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by t2luv1: 3:58pm On Oct 24, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
Ohh. He is sad that he married a fairly used left over. And you are left to Imagine and wonder her number of body counts, the dicks she has sucked, the quantity of semen sprayed upon her, the preeks of different sizes that she has fondled, sat upon, screwed and worshipped. Alas He should remember for better for worse he said when he tied the knot with her if he really mean it.
He should ask himself what he saw in her that made her so irresistible for marriage. Is it her mode of dressing like a runz girl before he approach her.?
Most Runz girls retire when they get married. That is why Most ladies wanting to settle down now are olosho looking for ready made dude to resign with.
He should leave her alone because he has entered one chance and pray that the marriage will work for both of them

I was ready to pardon her but after reading your text. Damm, she gotta go. WOW

2 Likes

Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by ceeceeuwa: 3:58pm On Oct 24, 2022
Dareal90s:

Mumu talk, so they were forced to do runs? Still sound sensible if she was unfortunate with guys she dated not being a call girl.
If you guys stop the demand for runs girls,their supply will reduce. Even people who codedly patronise them will come online and be yarning dust.

2 Likes

Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:58pm On Oct 24, 2022
None of you men deserve a virgin, unless such a man is also a virgin. You men think you can be sleeping*around while single, then end up marrying a virgin wife? Noway. Some of you men mess around and succeed in marrying a virgin wife, yet don't have peace, or your virgin wife, cheats on you. You men ain't seen nothing yet.
blinking001:
More reason all men should aspire to marry good virgins. Stop rewarding wayward women with marriage. They don't deserve such generosity. Women that are not virgins should be legally banned from marrying men and giving birth to children.

1 Like

Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by kologba: 3:58pm On Oct 24, 2022
placeofallure:

I agree with you 100%
why u na go agreed 200%
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by JooEeL(m): 3:59pm On Oct 24, 2022
INDUSTRIALFAN:
Her past doesn’t define her. I’ve done shit too and if that is who comes my way, so be it.

Exactly. It takes two to tango. Not all men lived a kind of lifestyle u did. So dont expect men who lived decent lives to feel so comfy with marrying a retired olosho like u would do.

1 Like

Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by Firstcitizen: 4:00pm On Oct 24, 2022
kunkelhanspeter:
The reason why you need marry someone you know little about or friends who know her very well .

So proud of my girlfriend I want to marry no dark history about olosho and only had sex once before I met her . The once self was not even full sex because the guy disvirgin her and didn’t last … lol grin grin grin cheesy

I just happen to complete the mission and I am keeping it for myself alone

lol. Shebi na naija babe. U no know natin grin
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by Kajaard: 4:01pm On Oct 24, 2022
Mummiesboy:
It will soon be 99.99 grin

Lol cheesy grin cheesy
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by Helpout12345: 4:02pm On Oct 24, 2022
Unfortunately people hardly change.

Most retired olosho that got married are just on time off, especially if the husband cannot handle her like those clients with more than 7inches on tramadol etc.

She will make life miserable for the husband.

3 Likes

Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by pansophist(m): 4:02pm On Oct 24, 2022
advanceDNA:
He should manage her like that....plenty ladies are into runs these days....na retired runs babe most people dey marry....

.the ones not doing runs have high body count and dont date without money.....so all join......

as far as he give u peace of mind, she sabi cook, sabi appreciate the what u give her.... and dont have evil inlaws frustrating your life....equation don balance

Cotonou is just three hours from Lagos, go and live there for a few months, travel around the country and you will meet a good woman. Of course, there are good women in Nigeria but remember you have the freedom to marry women from elsewhere. And from my experience, countries that border Nigeria is so vastly different in everything from their neighbors.

For example, the Benin republic is closer to France since they were colonized by it, most don't know English, and their systems are more related to France than Nigeria their neighbor. So the kind of social degeneracy that plagues Nigeria is not there. For a man to marry the wrong woman, better stay single. Nothing justifies getting married wrongly. 90% of a man's happiness will be influenced by the woman he marries, so never subscribe to a life of slavery because you want to pick the lesser witch from the league of hardcore demons.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by JooEeL(m): 4:04pm On Oct 24, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
My brother ehn. Na why I no fit ever marry for this life. The thought that after marrying her about 20 dudes or more go dey see my wife amd go dey cap "no be that girl way I been bang stupid that year be this" scares shit out of me. The highest title I will give a woman in this life is babymama. Even at that i dey always sad anytime I think about my child coming in this world through a pussy that has been smashed by at least 20 dudes

Lol... thank god no be only me dey this table o. grin
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by JooEeL(m): 4:07pm On Oct 24, 2022
amaridigital:

Divorce makes the guy a complete looser. Impregnate the bitch, collect one pikin from her then chase her rotten pxxsy away after childbirth. At least you win some and loose some.

The thought that ur immaculate child comes from an abused, public p*ssy is enough permanent psychological torture too. The guy is doomed either way. cheesy
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by Weirdcamila: 4:07pm On Oct 24, 2022
[quote author=BePrepared post=117838657][/quote]
Post your wife’s picture , we might recognize her.

1 Like

Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by kaywhy09(m): 4:07pm On Oct 24, 2022
Divorce her and get into another, who perhaps might be worse.
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by pansophist(m): 4:08pm On Oct 24, 2022
Slynation:
just imagine how many gbola's has agressively penetrated what some men are tagging "The love of my life" lipsrsealed

He who finds a good wife, finds a good thing, but this man took a prostitute to the alter and told God that ''this is the good thing that I found''

And a pastor blessed the union. let that sink in.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by JooEeL(m): 4:09pm On Oct 24, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Good comment... a round of applause for you. Everyone had their past. Even the guy in question, if the story isn't made up....can't say he's got a pure past. There were periods of ignorance in the girl's case. If she has changed or is willing to change. She could make a good wife.

On the hookups you mentioned, the government of the day had made things worse for those who can't endure hardship. The economy is vert bad. My advice for them is to keep the faith alive and trust in God instead of toeing that illicit path. Things can always get better. HIV is back with full force. I was at the FMOH recently where the director of lab was lamenting, given the results coming to them from the varuous hospitals natiinwide and the surge in ARVs. Unfortunately, our president is the sleeping type. He'd not act now, until it becomes another pandemic, God forbid. Sensitisation is very key now. People should abstain from reckless lifestyle. Hiv is better imagined than experienced. Only thise who have fallen viticim can tell. Enough said.

You still believe in Nigeria and its oneness? Chai, una suffering neva start.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger / When You Tell Her To Send You A Picture Of Herself In The Shower / Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.