Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,665 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl (61497 Views)

The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) / Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl / Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by ogbonti: 4:40pm On Oct 24, 2022
SirJerrie:
If this story is true, whats the guarantee that the next wife won't be a retired call-girl too?

With the rate of lazy girls that doesn't want to work but always want money in their account, 80-90% of next generation of women will be retired runs girls.

our musicians must sanctioned for releasing music promoting whoring amongst ladies, wealth without work amongst men - even nollywood grin
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by Parizz: 4:41pm On Oct 24, 2022
placeofallure:

I agree with you 100%
did your husband marry you a virgin?
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by doneback04: 4:42pm On Oct 24, 2022
Left by gone be by gone u just discover, well it was her past life, everyone has a past life, just focus on your marriage and watch her if she will continue before taking action
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by Slynation(m): 4:43pm On Oct 24, 2022
pansophist:

Even worse, the man took a prostitute to the alter and told God that ''this is the good thing that I found'' cry cry

And a pastor blessed the union. let that sink in.
grin grin And he even killed cows and chickens, went ahead to invite people to come merry with him for getting married to an Olosho... cheesy
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by shoboy9: 4:45pm On Oct 24, 2022
Very sad story.
If she hasn't told you up to date, and continues with her partner in crime, chances are she's still in the biz. You don't even know if you will be the father of your kids. You are man enough to do what needs be done. Sorry.
Next time you might want God to do it for you.

1 Like

Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by Parizz: 4:46pm On Oct 24, 2022
Slynation:
Any man will be the most luckiest madafucker in Nigeria if he doesn't end up with a repentant, coded, proactive or potential Olosho as wife...

The way Yahoo is rampant among Guys, so is hook up rampant among girls...
i was on michat the other day. Come and see fine girls doing hookup. Majority of them peoples darlings. And they dont come cheap. Prices ranging from 5k to 40k depending on the duration and rounds. Hookup is the new goldmine
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by AijayAlvan: 4:46pm On Oct 24, 2022
Sometimes such ladies do such distasteful things and drop them after marriage.

Just pray she has left that life behind and turned a new leaf.

Unless you catch her again, then... .

Otherwise...Marriage is forever
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by grandstar(m): 4:51pm On Oct 24, 2022
Some people do change (Read Proverbs 28:13). This I have seen.

He should postpone having children until he is sure she has changed.
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by Parizz: 4:52pm On Oct 24, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
All these twitter super stories self undecided
If it's not joro to joro, it'll be how his girlfriend is cheating on him and he still loves her...

Abeg there are more serious issues to bother on
møronic simp. Thats how you will marry a whöre into your house

1 Like

Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by pansophist(m): 4:52pm On Oct 24, 2022
Slynation:
grin grin And he even killed cows and chickens, went ahead to invite people to come merry with him for getting married to an Olosho... cheesy

The list is endless my brother. E sure me say the man na simp.

To all ye simps that see women are fairest of all, Cinderellas and sweet, fate like this awaits you. A masculine man will hardly be attracted to a girl that let herself to become a prostitute.

If you talk to any commercial prostitute, you will notice how dumb, vain and low class they are even with all the weaves and makeup and kom kom shoe. They are the female version of touts, agberos and rascal.

How can he not know? Does he lives under a rock all his life? Abi he didn't date her no? Prostitute have this vibes of wildness in them, they always see men at their weakess (during sex), and think low of men, and talk to men anyhow.

I can only arrive at one conclusion, and it is that the man is not sharp. It's impossible not to know if you have sense. Also he is devastated, instead of the headline should be that the prostitute wife is cooling off under bridge.

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by Fantazy(m): 4:53pm On Oct 24, 2022
So he has not been checking her phone while dating (b4 they get married)? This is what he supposed to have known before thinking of getting married to her

1 Like

Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 24, 2022
advanceDNA:
He should manage her like that....plenty ladies are into runs these days....na retired runs babe most people dey marry....

.the ones not doing runs have high body count and dont date without money.....so all join......

as far as he give u peace of mind, she sabi cook, sabi appreciate the what u give her.... and dont have evil inlaws frustrating your life....equation don balance
Thank you jare'. Best advice. Many ladies are into runs..
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by MrJARG(m): 4:55pm On Oct 24, 2022
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by womenareapezz: 4:58pm On Oct 24, 2022
Kehindemichael:
you dont need to quit the marriage that is her pass everybody has pass god has joined you together bible said 1st cor 7;10 let not the wife depart from her husband, 11. but and if she depart,let her remain unmarried or be reconciled to her husband and let not the husband put away his wife. take it as your cross and pray for her
is it not the same bible who said ye shall not divorce your wife except she has committed adultery undecided

You useless piece of shit! Stop twisting the Bible to suit your miserable life undecided
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by do4luv14(m): 4:59pm On Oct 24, 2022
missionmex:
nobody holy pass abeg.

Correct, nobody holy past, .
As Jesus said, let anybody without sin, be the first to cast Stone
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by BigBashiru: 4:59pm On Oct 24, 2022
advanceDNA:
He should manage her like that....plenty ladies are into runs these days....na retired runs babe most people dey marry....

.the ones not doing runs have high body count and dont date without money.....so all join......

as far as he give u peace of mind, she sabi cook, sabi appreciate the what u give her.... and dont have evil inlaws frustrating your life....equation don balance

Let me ask you a question. Should the husband still be financially responsible towards the woman for a lifetime? Is that not unfair??
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by faithfull18(f): 5:00pm On Oct 24, 2022
RepairZoneNlll:
The fact is no girl is holy

How many ladies have you met in your lifetime

Well, ladies sleep with guys, equation balanced.
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by FarmTech(m): 5:02pm On Oct 24, 2022
Rebuke:
Smh! Another thread to bash innocent Ladies and paint marriage as a very bad thing.

The devil in yhur head sponsoring all these useless posts, just to rubbish the sanctity of marriage is very very useless.

Na una know where una dey go find una brides sha. More like attracting yhur kind.

I know just too many around me that have been married for ages and they're still enjoying marital bliss.

If yhu like, create all kind of excuses for yhurself not to get married and be messing around, yhu are on yhur own.

Well said. People tend to attract their likes.

1 Like

Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 24, 2022
True..U on point..
Rebuke:
Smh! Another thread to bash innocent Ladies and paint marriage as a very bad thing.

The devil in yhur head sponsoring all these useless posts, just to rubbish the sanctity of marriage is very very useless.

Na una know where una dey go find una brides sha. More like attracting yhur kind.

I know just too many around me that have been married for ages and they're still enjoying marital bliss.

If yhu like, create all kind of excuses for yhurself not to get married and be messing around, yhu are on yhur own.

1 Like

Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by Slynation(m): 5:02pm On Oct 24, 2022
Parizz:
I was on michat the other day. Come and see fine girls doing hookup. Majority of them peoples darlings. And they dont come cheap. Prices ranging from 5k to 40k depending on the duration and rounds. Hookup is the new goldmine
May God save us from daughters of Eve, worst part of it was that they no longer shy away from the business...
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 5:04pm On Oct 24, 2022
JooEeL:

Exactly. It takes two to tango. Not all men lived a kind of lifestyle u did. So dont expect men who lived decent lives to feel so comfy with marrying a retired olosho like u would do.
Is he a saint? No single person is a saint. He already vowed for better for worse except he lied.
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by ubola: 5:05pm On Oct 24, 2022
What are his fears? Perhaps insecurity. Am one of the few guys who never wanted to marry a saint or virgin. This girl has seen the good, the bad and the ugly before deciding to settle down. Let him sit and discuss matters with her
Being a former runs girl doesn't necessarily mean she'll go about cheating. Most of them make very good housewives than those who never explored the sex world .
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by gassbee: 5:10pm On Oct 24, 2022
JooEeL:

Oloshos past their prime will always be looking for who to love and settle down with

Abeg talk another thing.
i know u r upset to hear some runs babe really and actually get married
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by Slynation(m): 5:12pm On Oct 24, 2022
pansophist:

The list is endless my brother. E sure me say the man na simp.

To all ye simps that see women are fairest of all, Cinderellas and sweet, fate like this awaits you. A masculine man will hardly be attracted to a girl that let herself to become a prostitute.

If you talk to any commercial prostitute, you will notice how dumb, vain and low class they are even with all the weaves and makeup and kom kom shoe. They are the female version of touts, agberos and rascal.

How can he not know? Does he lives under a rock all his life? Abi he didn't date her no? Prostitute have this vibes of wildness in them, they always see men at their weakess (during sex), and think low of men, and talk to men anyhow.

I can only arrive at one conclusion, and it is that the man is not sharp. It's impossible not to know if you have sense. Also he is devastated, instead of the headline should be that the prostitute wife is cooling off under bridge.
Exactly my point, there is no how any sane man won't know a virtual woman when he sees one, her way of conversation in important and real life matters usually stand out, but this simps are sheepishly blinded by big ynash and big boobs...

A community project where boys are going to feed from on daily basis, the man went and carried the whole pot home...he should deal with it!! cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by benqo01(m): 5:13pm On Oct 24, 2022
Ya friend should take heart nothing he can do this period cos 9 out of 10 girls re into runs,so unfortunate cos even tho e jam another na same thing

1 Like

Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by Thazard(m): 5:13pm On Oct 24, 2022
Slynation:
just imagine how many gbola's has agressively penetrated what some men are tagging "The love of my life" lipsrsealed
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by Parizz: 5:18pm On Oct 24, 2022
Uniquekriss:
My own issue for the matter be say ashawo dey hardly change, most of the times ehhhhn, if the man is not so rich, she may end up back in the business, so it's dangerous. If she's good in bed (cos sometimes, experience helps to make za oza room bubbling) cos a boring sex life in marriage is hell, let her be forgiven and if she has respect and character
you are very useless man
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by Parizz: 5:20pm On Oct 24, 2022
viodemus:
fairly used men dey complain about fairly used women. The definition of hypocrite.

Before person begin fly plane, he/she go get many hours of practice, so like for men, it is called gender (hetrosexual) experience. If the relationship go work, e go work, if e no go work, for whatever reasons, e no go work.

I like babe wey open to experience or wey get experience. This is a life job, so it requires experience.

We need to get out of the business of suppressing our Nigerian girls. Many people no know the backyard runs of them mama in her shapeful days. So no talk too fast.
you are very stupid
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by ceeceeuwa: 5:21pm On Oct 24, 2022
Dareal90s:

So the demand is what dragged them from their house to a man's bed? ND it sounds right to u, maybe you are among em.

Just like saying we have many thieves in my area because I bought a new TV, justifying the crime of the thieves.
It is "the monster you made". I still say it anyday,if you are not virtuous,do not expect to marry a virtuous woman.
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by tabaralph: 5:21pm On Oct 24, 2022
general111:
The question is, is she willing to change or not?
No matter how dark the past was, if a person is willing to change, then there is a glorious future ahead...

Meanwhile, The rate at which hook up is rising, 8 out of every 10 men will surely get married to a runs girl

Once a LovePeddler……
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by Tareq1105: 5:22pm On Oct 24, 2022
All have sinned my brother except if she's not ready to change her ways.
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by maasoap(m): 5:22pm On Oct 24, 2022
general111:
The question is, is she willing to change or not?
No matter how dark the past was, if a person is willing to change, then there is a glorious future ahead...

Meanwhile, The rate at which hook up is rising, 8 out of every 10 men will surely get married to a runs girl

Absolute crap! If she was willing to change, the simple question is why is she still keeping all those chats on her phone and still being friends with those Oloshos?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger / When You Tell Her To Send You A Picture Of Herself In The Shower / Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.