Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,843 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl (61507 Views)

The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) / Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl / Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by JooEeL(m): 3:28pm On Oct 24, 2022
Weirdcamila:
That’s past , we have all done terrible things in the past or things we are not proud of.
If she’s changed then go ahead .
The truth is that if you leave the Ashawo you know , you will end up with another fairly used Ashawo .

It is easy for an ashawo to change when her time is spent and it is time for marriage. Save ur sermon.
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by Yoighaman(m): 3:29pm On Oct 24, 2022
Hotbreadandbean:

Hian virgin ke? The only ones wey remain dey js3 and primary school and by the time dem write jamb boys go don tear that place..so the situation is seriously hopeless

Bro, nor be so o....

The kind of circles you mingle with and the places you visit, determine the types of girls you'd meet.

Truth be told, there are many virgins out here, at least I know one, she is 25 years old.

The amazing thing is that some of these girls you tag 'runs girls' are actually virgins, you just don't know, because of stereotyped thinking.

1 Like

Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by Weirdcamila: 3:29pm On Oct 24, 2022
Ckonnet:

What are the terrible things you did?

We are all sinners , one way or another .
If the man was holy , where did he get a runs woman from ?
He moved in runs circle and saw a runs wife.
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by kaymart: 3:29pm On Oct 24, 2022
Samakus:

Nobody changes after marriage. Know this and Know peace
Rather they amplify their true self
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by Uniquekriss(m): 3:30pm On Oct 24, 2022
My own issue for the matter be say ashawo dey hardly change, most of the times ehhhhn, if the man is not so rich, she may end up back in the business, so it's dangerous. If she's good in bed (cos sometimes, experience helps to make za oza room bubbling) cos a boring sex life in marriage is hell, let her be forgiven and if she has respect and character
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by JooEeL(m): 3:31pm On Oct 24, 2022
Slynation:
just imagine how many gbola's has agressively penetrated what some men are tagging "The love of my life" lipsrsealed

Hahaa

2 Likes

Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by Maxxim: 3:31pm On Oct 24, 2022
Shebi you dey find wife with ashawo vibes ni, why is he surprised

2 Likes

Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by viodemus: 3:33pm On Oct 24, 2022
fairly used men dey complain about fairly used women. The definition of hypocrite.

Before person begin fly plane, he/she go get many hours of practice, so like for men, it is called gender (hetrosexual) experience. If the relationship go work, e go work, if e no go work, for whatever reasons, e no go work.

I like babe wey open to experience or wey get experience. This is a life job, so it requires experience.

We need to get out of the business of suppressing our Nigerian girls. Many people no know the backyard runs of them mama in her shapeful days. So no talk too fast.
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by Omootayo123(m): 3:33pm On Oct 24, 2022
general111:
The question is, is she willing to change or not?
No matter how dark the past was, if a person is willing to change, then there is a glorious future ahead...

Meanwhile, The rate at which hook up is rising, 8 out of every 10 men will surely get married to a runs girl
Really?
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by Dareal90s(m): 3:34pm On Oct 24, 2022
Wawelexy:
Sigh!

Considering the fact the it won't be easy calling it quit due to the money being spent on the wedding and shame it would cause, I would advice your friend to summon that courage to divorce her, cos a wh*re is forever a wh*re...

But you sef go do marriage with person wey you no know her past
You only knw what u see, those ladies do many things u av no idea about.

1 Like

Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by hollywater: 3:35pm On Oct 24, 2022
Half of young girls in Nigeria are runs girls. So carry one and start to refurbish her to you like.

2 Likes

Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by sirojoegbe(m): 3:35pm On Oct 24, 2022
One thing you need to understand is that yesterday is by gone,for her to leave her phone with you, means she has a sincere heart to be with you, I want you to know that almost 80% lady cheat,until you marry them, that is when majority of them will stop..next time do not check your wife phone...I believe she is a change person now.
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by Progressives4lov(m): 3:35pm On Oct 24, 2022
If she promise to change and work toward it there is no need to to divorce her because the future is bright, Take her like that and don't thing of her past runs
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by Ckonnet: 3:37pm On Oct 24, 2022
Weirdcamila:

We are all sinners , one way or another .
If the man was holy , where did he get a runs woman from ?
He moved in runs circle and saw a runs wife.

Their no justification for greed or wrecking people's home. As a guy have you slept with someone's wife. Sins get level and comes with different wages.
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by Lionnation: 3:39pm On Oct 24, 2022
advanceDNA:

No be only love if my life oooo...u go even pay millions for wetin some men don spit inside , remove belle tire.......we have crashed the standard of morality....we will all suffer for it...
this was what I was. Telling people yes back but as foolish as all of are they talked me down, that iam living in the 50s, if we refuse to have sense we will have it by force there is nothing civilized in immorality

2 Likes

Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by Weirdcamila: 3:40pm On Oct 24, 2022
Ckonnet:

Their no justification for greed or wrecking people's home. As a guy have you slept with someone's wife. Sins get level and comes with different wages.
Sin is sin .
No human is perfect
And people change , when an Ashawo decides to change , they do for good.
And nothing will move them again, which kind pennnis them never see?
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by Goldbw122(m): 3:40pm On Oct 24, 2022
Well it depends on the woman so if she is willing to change that will be epic.
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by kpajie1: 3:40pm On Oct 24, 2022
Monitor her movement and conversation before any action.
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by Mummiesboy: 3:41pm On Oct 24, 2022
Kajaard:

Oh it's now 99.8%?

That means there is a slight improvement then. Previously it was about 99.94% cheesy
It will soon be 99.99 grin
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by Sixfiguresmart(m): 3:41pm On Oct 24, 2022
You know that someone who is willing to change will be upfront with her past more especially to the man with whom she wants to share her future. There are things that I cannot accommodate and one is finding the truth by myself. It breaks up the chain of trust that I have for a person. Tell me what's in it and I can ride with you and die for you.

If a girl has to do it to survive, I will assess the alternatives and understand. For hair, fashion, and lifestyle? I don't care how knee deep I am with you, I will never sink with you. I will back off and bail off.

Sex is an addiction. A woman with so many body counts is in with you to meet up with societal expectations not the love. If she changed because of me, its a stage in front of me. I will never believe such a woman. Moreover she has the audacity to revisit that past in a delirious manner. No disgust or remorse. It shows lack of respect that she has for the man too.

I meet married women here who tell me that they do not enjoy sex with their husbands. They simply lie there and pray that he cums fast. I hear stories of women complaining of not being in the mood. Yes, because you are incapable of putting her in the mood. Her emotion is not dependent on you. No woman who truly loves you would ever make such an excuse when you need her.

This man should revisit his dating phase with her if he wants the marriage to work. The worst thing is for a man to invest and depend on an evanescent marriage.
general111:
No matter how dark the past was, if a person is willing to change, then there is a glorious future ahead...

Meanwhile, The rate at which hook up is rising, 8 out of every 10 men will surely get married to a runs girl

2 Likes

Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by TrittNG: 3:42pm On Oct 24, 2022
TritNG:
There is severe economic hardship in Canada. The rate of unemployment is also very high.
The health system is crippled.
If you want to 'japa', follow who know road. Maybe do Yahoo. When you live amongst them for a while, you'll notice the cognitive and intellectual decline of Westerners.
Westerners make up the majority of Canada's population.
The Westerners invaded Canada, subjugated the indigenous people and displaced them to become the majority population. Since then, the indigenous people of Canada have lived under repression & oppression.
The invaders/occupiers have refused to go back to their barren land in Europe.
Read about the residential schools in Canada, it still continues till this day under different guises.
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by masterplan303(m): 3:42pm On Oct 24, 2022
general111:

See you o..olosho they change?Make her husband broke small, she go unleach her old ways.

5 Likes

Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by lifenija: 3:43pm On Oct 24, 2022
When u like her body, this is wat u get

1 Like

Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by lawrenzooo: 3:44pm On Oct 24, 2022
blinking001:
More reason all men should aspire to marry good virgins. Stop rewarding wayward women with marriage. They don't deserve such generosity. Women that are not virgins should be legally banned from marrying men and giving birth to children.

Good virgins way dey now no pass 3. One dey my village, the other two dey China.

3 Likes

Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by BePrepared: 3:44pm On Oct 24, 2022
[quote author=Weirdcamila post=117830754]That’s past , we have all done terrible things in the past or things we are not proud of.
If she’s changed then go ahead .
The truth is that if you leave the Ashawo you know , you will end up with another fairly used Ashawo .[/quote

Shut up!

I hate this none sense hasty generalization you all make here, which one is we all have done terrible mistakes, don't use your miserable life to generalize, so no one is marrying as virgin again, I read of a virgin that married at 65, if your life is low know this not all lives are like that, this goes to all such comments above.

2 Likes

Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by johnnychuks(m): 3:44pm On Oct 24, 2022
That's good for the guy! since he want to marry a sharp and high class woman, and at the same time, is not a nigger which is a street guy, their is no how a hoe will hide it for me with out me finding out buy their conversation altitude, look. calm down open your eyes you will see your� nose, forget about the beauty or the way she Bleep you.

2 Likes

Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by SamOchuko: 3:44pm On Oct 24, 2022
NoApology:

Source: https://twitter.com/makavelli275/status/1584452742935851008?s=21

He nor get past abi him na saint? Your headline says a retired runs girl, not a serving runs girl, we all have something in our past that we wouldn’t want to come to light, none of us is without sin, my take is that he should ignore her past and focus on her present and future, so long she’s no longer into it. He can discuss it with her to clear his mind but the dead should stay buried.
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by EngrOloye: 3:46pm On Oct 24, 2022
Thank God you find out on time .call her and confront her then learn how to forgive .you will enjoy her .
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by HomeTutorsPro: 3:47pm On Oct 24, 2022
Retired runs girl leaves randy messages in her phone two weeks after marriage. Then gives her husband access to check her phone.
Very poorly written script.
Holla@me when something meaningful hits the front page.
Until then, I am busy.
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by Dareal90s(m): 3:48pm On Oct 24, 2022
ceeceeuwa:

They cannot eat their cake and have it. Those runs girls gets their patronage from men and not animals. As a man,the only way you should be asking for a virtuous wife,is if you are virtuous yourself.
Mumu talk, so they were forced to do runs? Still sound sensible if she was unfortunate with guys she dated not being a call girl.
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by bigjackass: 3:48pm On Oct 24, 2022
blinking001:
More reason all men should aspire to marry good virgins. Stop rewarding wayward women with marriage. They don't deserve such generosity. Women that are not virgins should be legally banned from marrying men and giving birth to children.
are you a virgin mister man? If you are not, then you are just capping bullshit
Re: He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl by latolz: 3:48pm On Oct 24, 2022
Divorce immediately and be at peace if not prepare to be forever traumatized.. Like it or not you can never love her trully and fully so don't waste your time.. No amount of money spent pn the wedding can equate your eternal happiness if you don't divorce her, this could lead to your premature death..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back / Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger / When You Tell Her To Send You A Picture Of Herself In The Shower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.