Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... (6990 Views)

She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? / Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by Nonexisting1: 9:45pm On Oct 24, 2022
Zonefree:
You sent your GF to United State of A undecided

The only thing I want Peter Obi to do in his first two months as the President of Nigeria is to declare SIMPs as terrorist.
You're the man.

Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by Romanoff(f): 10:07pm On Oct 24, 2022
Maynman:

And if the woman gives birth to the child, he can’t force to man to take care of it?

Yes she can.

That's why the man needs to be on the same page with the woman before they have sex.

If they ain't ready for kids, they should take precautions.

Not that I encourage premarital sex.
Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by Godoverevery: 10:08pm On Oct 24, 2022
Romanoff:

In a way. Even though abortion is illegal and immoral, a man can't force a woman he is not married to to have or abort his child.

The decisions is the mother's.

But the man can be forced to take care of the child even if he doesn't want from the get go.

If is the man that asked her to abort the child....all hell will be let lose but since is her decision to abort it then is fine.

The double standard is what piss me off alot.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by Maynman: 10:09pm On Oct 24, 2022
Romanoff:

Yes she can.

That's why the man needs to be on the same page with the woman before they have sex.

If they ain't ready for kids, they should take precautions.

Not that I encourage premarital sex.
Why would she force the man since the man has no say in it like you said earlier?
If the decision is 100% hers, the responsibility should be 100% hers too.
“a man can't force a woman he is not married to to have or abort his child”

On the topic discussion, how come they were on the “same page”, but once she got abroad she changed her mind?
Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by Romanoff(f): 10:23pm On Oct 24, 2022
Maynman:

Why would she force the man since the man has no say in it like you said earlier?
If the decision is 100% hers, the responsibility should be 100% hers too.
“a man can't force a woman he is not married to to have or abort his child”

On the topic discussion, how come they were on the “same page”, but once she got abroad she changed her mind?

Were they really ok the same page?

If they were, she for no abort the belle for better lifee.
Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by Maynman: 10:24pm On Oct 24, 2022
Romanoff:

Were they really ok the same page?

If they were, she for no abort the belle for better lifee.
The main aim of sending her to US was to give birth to the child.
Why didn’t she complain in Nigeria and refuse to go to US?
Why did she keep the child for 4 WEEKS before she changed her mind, if they were not on the same page?

Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by Romanoff(f): 10:26pm On Oct 24, 2022
Maynman:

The main aim of sending her to US was to give birth to the child.
Why didn’t she complain in Nigeria and refuse to go to US?

She already didn't want the child. She just didn't let him know and used him to get to the US.

She wasn't on the same page with him, he just didn't know itm
Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by Maynman: 10:27pm On Oct 24, 2022
Romanoff:

She already didn't want the child. She just didn't let him know and used him to get to the US.

She wasn't on the same page with him, he just didn't know itm

So the women lied to him to go to US? Why didn’t she come out straight in nigeria?
how then do you know you are on “same page” with a woman?
Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by Romanoff(f): 10:32pm On Oct 24, 2022
Maynman:

So the women lied to him to go to US? Why didn’t she come out straight in nigeria?
how then do you know you are on “same page” with a woman?

The signs are there and these days, people just prefer to have premarital sex all in the name of "sexual compatibility".

See where sexual compatibility lead this brother na.

The word of God is complete. Stay off premarital sex, look well before you marry, look out for values and behaviours rather than sweet mouth, I love you I can't do without you.

Sex clouds the mind, you can pray about who you want to marry and hear from God if you're a Christian who has a relationship with God.

I haven't seen anyone who married the way God intended that missed it.

Never.
Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by Maynman: 10:34pm On Oct 24, 2022
Romanoff:

The signs are there and these days, people just prefer to have premarital sex all in the name of "sexual compatibility".

See where sexual compatibility lead this brother na.

The word of God is complete. Stay off premarital sex, look well before you marry, look out for values and behaviours rather than sweet mouth, I love you I can't do without you.

Sex clouds the mind, you can pray about who you want to marry and hear from God if you're a Christian who has a relationship with God.

I haven't seen anyone who married the way God intended that missed it.

Never.

You said it yourself that the woman used the man to get to the US, so what “signs” are there?
The man was manipulated.
It’s the woman that will suffer it the most at the end of day.

Divorce rate is over 80%.
Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by Romanoff(f): 10:38pm On Oct 24, 2022
Maynman:

You said it yourself that the woman used the man to get to the US, so what “signs” are there?
The man was manipulated.
It’s the woman that will suffer it the most at the end of day.

Divorce rate is over 80%.

I can't speak for the woman and the man about signs cause they are obviously a perfect fit for each other. One just outsmarted the other.

I'd like to say she'd reap what she sowed but only God knows that.
Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by Maynman: 10:42pm On Oct 24, 2022
Romanoff:

I can't speak for the woman and the man about signs cause they are obviously a perfect fit for each other. One just outsmarted the other.

I'd like to say she'd reap what she sowed but only God knows that.
This was your statement, “She already didn't want the child. She just didn't let him know and used him to get to the US.

After lying and pretending to the man, what signs will the man need not to believe his woman?

The man wanted the best for the woman that’s why she sent her abroad, if he wanted to outsmart her, she would have asked for abortion.
Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by Romanoff(f): 10:47pm On Oct 24, 2022
Maynman:

This was your statement, “She already didn't want the child. She just didn't let him know and used him to get to the US.

After lying and pretending to the man, what signs will the man need not to believe his woman?

The man wanted the best for the woman that’s why she sent her abroad, if he wanted to outsmart her, she would have asked for abortion.

If he wanted the best for the woman, he would have done things the right way. Marry her.

But no, without marriage, they were fornicating and deceiving each other.

I sha hope the guy learned his lesson.

Like I said, zero sympathy.
Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by Maynman: 10:49pm On Oct 24, 2022
Romanoff:

If he wanted the best for the woman, he would have done things the right way. Marry her.

But no, without marriage, they were fornicating and deceiving each other.

I sha hope the guy learned his lesson.

Like I said, zero sympathy.

Him marrying her doesn’t mean they won’t get divorce.
And it seems the woman doesn’t know what’s best for her or is it also part of “using the man”?

The man got saved from a useless woman, he should do thanksgiving, he will no longer be used.
The woman will reap what she did.

I don’t think the man needs your sympathy.
Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by Romanoff(f): 10:51pm On Oct 24, 2022
Maynman:

Him marrying her doesn’t mean they won’t get divorce.
And it seems the woman doesn’t know what’s best for her or is it also part of “using the man”?

The man got saved from a useless woman, he should do thanksgiving, he will no longer be used.
The woman will reap what she did.

He will still meet many "useless" women if he continues the way he's going.

Na this same pattern dey make una feel say "Nigerian girls are useless", "men are scum", meanwhile, people saying all these are a product of the lifestyle that they glorify and refuse to see that it is failing them.
Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by jawogab: 10:53pm On Oct 24, 2022
God forbidden
Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by Maynman: 10:53pm On Oct 24, 2022
Romanoff:

He will still meet many "useless" women if he continues the way he's going.

Na this same pattern dey make una feel say "Nigerian girls are useless", "men are scum", meanwhile, people saying all these are a product of the lifestyle that they glorify and refuse to see that it is failing them.

He will treat the useless women the right way, he already has a template .
Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by Romanoff(f): 10:54pm On Oct 24, 2022
Maynman:

He will treat the useless women the right way, he already has a template .

Yinmu.

The next woman might even do worse.
Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by Maynman: 10:57pm On Oct 24, 2022
Romanoff:

Yinmu.

The next woman might even do worse.

He will treat the next useless woman the right way, he already has a template .
Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by Romanoff(f): 11:02pm On Oct 24, 2022
Maynman:

Doesn't work that way.

Till he finally give up and starts saying "I done comot my hand for anything relationship".

Na today?
Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by Maynman: 11:03pm On Oct 24, 2022
Romanoff:

Doesn't work that way.

Till he finally give up and starts saying "I done comot my hand for anything relationship".

Na today?

Of course it works. And men like him are even more dangerous.

Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by Romanoff(f): 11:05pm On Oct 24, 2022
Maynman:

Of course it works. And men like him are even more dangerous.

I hear you.
Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by Maynman: 11:05pm On Oct 24, 2022
Romanoff:

I hear you.

Na the man next useless woman go hear am pass.
Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by dazzlingd(m): 3:48am On Oct 25, 2022
Zonefree:

The only thing I want Peter Obi to do in his first two months as the President of Nigeria is to declare SIMPs as terrorist.

Simps are terrorists
Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by benqo01(m): 3:57am On Oct 25, 2022
Romanoff:
I feel no sympathy for people like this.

You got someone pregnant out of wedlock, you no marry her, instead you send her go US make she go born, she now outsmarted you by terminating the pregnancy and building a good life for herself.

I hope he has learned his lesson sha.

You wanted to sound right,but no u ended up sounding like a fool

1 Like

Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by VawulenceLover: 6:06am On Oct 25, 2022
I will puff her
Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:10am On Oct 25, 2022
Zonefree:

Terrorist kwa? Simp have surfer
Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:13am On Oct 25, 2022
benqo01:

You wanted to sound right,but no u ended up sounding like a fool
have you taken your drug? We are campaigning against mad people in our community.
Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by MarketDispatch: 6:40am On Oct 25, 2022
virginprincess:
grin grin,i can't stop laughing,i'm not against him becoming president but you and i know his chances of getting to that place is very very slim,you know it,tell yourself the truth.

Another Renoomockery.. changing mouth when caught out...
Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by bmd1010: 6:42am On Oct 25, 2022
Samantha123:
The story doesn't add up.

Can a woman abort a baby at 4 months in a country like US without any valid reason?

If it had something to do with her health, I'd understand because some women can be forced to do abortions if the baby pose as a thread to her life.
be defending rubbish.
Aunty add am up for us
Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:52am On Oct 25, 2022
What I have not heard does indeed exist. Is that woman human at all. shocked
Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by benqo01(m): 6:53am On Oct 25, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
have you taken your drug? We are campaigning against mad people in our community.

Go cure urself first ode

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Lady Fight Dirty Over A Man In Port Harcourt (photos) / My Boyfriend Has His Earpiece On Whenever We Make Love / Ladies/gents, Let's Talk About You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.