Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,078 members, 7,835,641 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... (6983 Views)

She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? / Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by Nazgul: 6:03pm On Oct 24, 2022
virginprincess:
How am i suppose to know when i'm not a prophetess but if i'm to decide i will go for Atiku.
Atiku that deleted a tweet condemning the brutal murder of Deborah, is the person you want to entrust your life with...so when Fulani herdsmen start their killings is he the one you're expecting to condemn their atrocities in your home town? Are you expecting a fulani man to protect you from his fellow fulani brothers?

This same Atiku that told northerners not to vote for Southerners (Igbos and yourbas), Atiku that has a track record of massive corruption is who you'll go for. Someone who has lost an election more than 4 times and has spent billions of naira campaigning... simple logic should let you know that if he wins, he'll recoop all he lost in the past before even thinking of lifting a finger to fix the economy. And anything he's going to do would be for the North. Southerners are on their own....case study Buhari.

It's better to vote for Peter Obi and he looses and your conscience would be clear that you did the right thing than to vote a criminal who would show very little efforts at trying to make things work and regret it later.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by Romanoff(f): 6:05pm On Oct 24, 2022
Zonefree:

If not wickedness, why should a non virgin Nigerian girl demand no sex till marriage? That's a criminal act!

The reason I'm soliciting for Virgin or Nothing is cos I don't want to engage in premarital sex.

No Nigerian girl owes any man she dates sex. It's not en entitlement.

If a woman who use to fornicate before decides she isn't doing it again, she is well within her right to choose not to. Same as a man.

You're entitled to your opinion o.
Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by Streetmovement(m): 6:10pm On Oct 24, 2022
Romanoff:
I feel no sympathy for people like this.

You got someone pregnant out of wedlock, you no marry her, instead you send her go US make she go born, she now outsmarted you by terminating the pregnancy and building a good life for herself.

I hope he has learned his lesson sha.

Wotoporiously cool speaking

Even married women do worst, so even if he for marry am he no for mk any difference, she was born to be a wicked soul, Alaye that's not outsmarting na her womb she dey play with, na the man Bleep up to dey SIMPle.

In this case he lost money and his precious time mk he just move on and keep making more money, I believe he's learned his lessons.
Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by Romanoff(f): 6:11pm On Oct 24, 2022
Streetmovement:

Wotoporiously cool speaking

Even married women do worst, so even if he for marry am he no for mk any difference, she was born to be a wicked soul, Alaye that's not outsmarting na her womb she dey play with, na the man Bleep up to dey SIMPle.

In this case he lost money and his precious time mk he just move on and keep making more money, I believe he's learned his lessons.

Hopefully, he has learned.
Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 24, 2022
virginprincess:
Sorry,that won't be possible because peter obi can never become the president of Nigeria.

Nice one let them know
Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by Zonefree(m): 6:14pm On Oct 24, 2022
Romanoff:

No Nigerian girl owes any man she dates sex. It's not en entitlement.

If a woman who use to fornicate before decides she isn't doing it again, she is well within her right to choose not to. Same as a man.

You're entitled to your opinion o.
We are not entitled to sex with your gender, the reason we always insert the "offer and acceptance" clause in our dealings with you ladies.

A former female fornicator should desist from relationship if she's not ready to tender the only thing she can offer in the relationship. A woman can only be excused IF she's a virgin.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by Romanoff(f): 6:17pm On Oct 24, 2022
Zonefree:

We are not entitled to sex with your gender, the reason we always insert the "offer and acceptance" clause in our dealings with you ladies.

A former female fornicator should desist from relationship if she's not ready to tender the only thing she can offer in the relationship. A woman can only be excused IF she's a virgin.

So relationship is now prostitution or a thing that can't happen without fornication?

So how do Christians get married without relationships since they don't fornicate?

I take it you're not a Christian that's why I'm asking this question.
Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by zeuss: 6:21pm On Oct 24, 2022
virginprincess:
How am i suppose to know when i'm not a prophetess but if i'm to decide i will go for Atiku.
just as i tot...u are a born looser.

https://www.nairaland.com/7398949/peter-obi-messages-convinced-me/1

1 Like

Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by Zonefree(m): 6:23pm On Oct 24, 2022
Romanoff:

So relationship is now prostitution or a thing that can't happen without fornication?

So how do Christians get married without relationships since they don't fornicate?

I take it you're not a Christian that's why I'm asking this question.
What's the essence of relationship with a Nigerian girl?

Here she goes.. bringing the religion card grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by Romanoff(f): 6:30pm On Oct 24, 2022
Zonefree:

What's the essence of relationship with a Nigerian girl?

Here she goes.. bringing the religion card grin

Maybe you should try dating a Nigerian woman without sex.

As rotten as the world is, I am thankful there are still children of God whose standard is God's way or nothing else.
Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 24, 2022
The story doesn't add up.

Can a woman abort a baby at 4 months in a country like US without any valid reason?

If it had something to do with her health, I'd understand because some women can be forced to do abortions if the baby pose as a thread to her life.
bmd1010:
The female generation na wow, but this male generation are just getting dumber.

He for carry her sister or brother too, mumu
Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by Zonefree(m): 6:35pm On Oct 24, 2022
Romanoff:

Maybe you should try dating a Nigerian woman without sex.

As rotten as the world is, I am thankful there are still children of God whose standard is God's way or nothing else.
To date a non virgin Nigerian girl without sex is same as a goat befriending a yam.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by Goldmynemaniac: 7:47pm On Oct 24, 2022
Fixed
virginprincess:
Sorry,that won't be possible because peter obi can never become daft like other presidents of Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 24, 2022
I love this, naija girls should be giving it to those useless things hot hot cheesy grin cheesy sad,
Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by bmd1010: 8:03pm On Oct 24, 2022
virginprincess:
Sorry,that won't be possible because peter obi can never become the president of Nigeria.
suffer dey suck ur V
Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 24, 2022
Samantha123:
The story doesn't add up.

Can a woman abort a baby at 4 months in a country like US without any valid reason?

If it had something to do with her health, I'd understand because some women can be forced to do abortions if the baby pose as a thread to her life.

she went to a blue state to do the abortion, Blue states or pro democrat states still uphold abortion rights even after the Woe vs Rade verdict
Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 24, 2022
But isn't it risky to do abortion at 4 months? Unless it's necessary.
Heathrow44:

she went to a blue state to do the abortion, Blue states or pro democrat states still uphold abortion rights even after the Woe vs Rade verdict
Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by TinubuPikin: 8:16pm On Oct 24, 2022
Zonefree:
You sent your GF to United State of A undecided

The only thing I want Peter Obi to do in his first two months as the President of Nigeria is to declare SIMPs as terrorist.

He should order shoot at sight for simps. Let simps be treated like those that steal phones or bikes, they should be burnt by mob. This is getting too much.

Na so one girl that told me she is not ready for marriage, let's be going first. Then she is complaining I don't take care of her like helping her pay her bills, upkeep money etc. So I will use money meant to build and improve my life and build you first, then you jump to another guy and leave me.

She just dey whine, I just dey laugh am. Nothing sweet pass when a toto way you don fvck woto woto dey cry say you no want commit and pay her bills grin grin
Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by LucySpace: 8:24pm On Oct 24, 2022
Romanoff:

You got someone pregnant out of wedlock, you no marry her, instead you send her go US make she go born, she now outsmarted you by terminating the pregnancy and building a good life for herself.

I hope you know abortion counts as murder

1 Like

Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:25pm On Oct 24, 2022
Romanoff:

Lols, you no get joy ooo.
Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by advanceDNA: 8:33pm On Oct 24, 2022
Zonefree:

The man is at the receiving end now, you now called them fornicators and adulterers cheesy grin

Roman, your judgement here are always one sided, no surprises.

U tried several times to make a woman think fairly or reason logically when her fellow woman did wrong...u should know know that doesnt happen very often on nairaland
Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by FalseProphet1(m): 8:34pm On Oct 24, 2022
FelixTerungwaDa:

Falseprophet1 come and tell us what you see grin
I see her getting pregnant before this year runs out.

This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by FelixTerungwaDa(m): 8:35pm On Oct 24, 2022
FalseProphet1:

I see her getting pregnant before this year runs out.

This I have seen.

Awwwwwn... What a cute prophecy !!! kiss

1 Like

Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by Romanoff(f): 8:43pm On Oct 24, 2022
LucySpace:
I hope you know abortion counts as murder

Sadly, he doesn't have a say on the matter.
Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by Enny2013(f): 8:51pm On Oct 24, 2022
Y do pple betray trust?
Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by Starz825(m): 9:00pm On Oct 24, 2022
Romanoff:

She could do the same thing even if he marry am before she go US
Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by freddie009(m): 9:22pm On Oct 24, 2022
Savedday:
Wickedness that 9ja girls can't do, doesn't exist.

9ja girls don't love and dey will never love.

They are nothing but useless and wicked. All of them...

The problem with men is we judge the character of a girl by her looks. Appearance isn't synonymous with behaviour.
Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by Romanoff(f): 9:26pm On Oct 24, 2022
Starz825:

She could do the same thing even if he marry am before she go US

At least, we go say na him wife and he can hold her family accountable.

But who e wan hold for this one?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by Maynman: 9:38pm On Oct 24, 2022
Romanoff:

Sadly, he doesn't have a say on the matter.
That means single mothers/babymama are the product of their decisions?
Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by Romanoff(f): 9:41pm On Oct 24, 2022
Maynman:

That means single mothers/babymama are the product of their decisions?

In a way. Even though abortion is illegal and immoral, a man can't force a woman he is not married to to have or abort his child.

The decisions is the mother's.
Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by Maynman: 9:42pm On Oct 24, 2022
Romanoff:

In a way. Even though abortion is illegal and immoral, a man can't force a woman he is not married to to have or abort his child.

The decisions is the mother's.

And if the woman gives birth to the child, he can’t force to man to take care of it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See Wot Wl Hapen To U If U Have Sex Wit 7 Girls In A Week! / Which Love Song Perfectly Talks About Your Present Love Situation? / Will It Fit Me Or Not (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.