Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,280 members, 7,836,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... (7000 Views)

She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? / Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by Romanoff(f): 3:41pm On Oct 25, 2022
Batam:

You must be a wicked soul. You don't know may be, she was the one that use pregnancy to deceive the man while he was thinking it was an assurance of marriage
A man as a simp le as he is helped his fiancé to travel abroad for better future, you are here making this kind of callous statement to defend her action because he is yet to marry her

Yen yen yen yen yen, after your rant, nobody go tell you to keep quiet.
Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by Tmberwolf1: 4:13pm On Oct 25, 2022
Romanoff:

Yen yen yen yen yen yen yen.

Pack your saliva after you bark finish.
See who's barking, stupid b!tch.
Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by Romanoff(f): 4:20pm On Oct 25, 2022
Tmberwolf1:

See who's barking, stupid b!tch.

E pain am. Pack your saliva dey go.
Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by Tmberwolf1: 4:33pm On Oct 25, 2022
Romanoff:

E pain am. Pack your saliva dey go.
Please stop making me laugh... Stop displaying your childish stupidity.
Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by Romanoff(f): 4:41pm On Oct 25, 2022
Tmberwolf1:

Please stop making me laugh... Stop displaying your childish stupidity.

Yen yen yen yen.

You're the one still engaging a childishly stupid person in a conversation, what does that make you, my equal.

Yen yen yen.
Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by Tmberwolf1: 5:08pm On Oct 25, 2022
Romanoff:

Yen yen yen yen.

You're the one still engaging a childishly stupid person in a conversation, what does that make you, my equal.

Yen yen yen.
Well you are right. I'm better than this, I'm above you, I should be looking down on you with pity and scorn, not engaging you. After all I shouldn't be making fun of a child with down syndrome. Adios.
Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by Romanoff(f): 5:14pm On Oct 25, 2022
Tmberwolf1:

Well you are right. I'm better than this, I'm above you, I should be looking down on you with pity and scorn, not engaging you. After all I shouldn't be making fun of a child with down syndrome. Adios.

You're better than this and you're talking down on people with down syndrome?

You're indeed "better than this".

Yen yen yen.
Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by bmd1010: 5:33pm On Oct 25, 2022
Romanoff:

Pick them go where?

Where them go deliver them from the demons wey dey their body?

No o. If them deliver them, how you go take dey chop or buy data?

The okada men and bricklayers they open legs for will keep paying them, make you no die of hunger finish.

grin
boring was expecting insult, this isnt worth it.

Sha fuk ur pot belle sugar daddy with condom b4 u go give am std
Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by drnoel: 8:11pm On Oct 25, 2022
bmd1010:
The female generation na wow, but this male generation are just getting dumber.

He for carry her sister or brother too, mumu

Comments here are hilarious. Nothing wrong in what guy man did. He thought he had seen his diamond in the rough.
Check the fish brain of a girl. You will see ladies like her giving her bad advice they themselves won't take cause of jealousy. Girls are their greatest enemies
Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by Levels1(m): 8:43am On Oct 26, 2022
virginprincess:
Sorry,that won't be possible because peter obi can never become the president of Nigeria.

He meant president of Ipob
Re: Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... by Levels1(m): 8:45am On Oct 26, 2022
Zonefree:

The earlier you start seeing Peter Obi as your president, the faster I consider your proposal. The choice is yours.

You better woke up from your sleep as can only become president of IGBO know this and be glad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Are At End Of America And The Anti Christ Will Certainly Be A Black Man. / Most Lovely Romantic Birthday Present : Peugeot 504 Or 505? / World's Most Busty Breaast [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.