Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons (43424 Views)

Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / 50 Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And How To Apply For Each / Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by chrispapi11(m): 6:57pm On Oct 25, 2022
blacky82:
Olivet Cloud Solutions Nigeria Limited✌️
-Fair Pay
-Pensions
-HMOs
-You learn enough skillsets for your own betterment

Pension and HMO is not actually a benefit, it is your right as an employee but what do I know grin

3 Likes

Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by hofeshhomes: 7:08pm On Oct 25, 2022
cool
Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Badadvisor: 7:11pm On Oct 25, 2022
airsaylongcome:

You got regrets for ordinary Nestlé? Ordinary Nestlé o! Nestlé that doesn't pay that well compared to oil and gas. What should I now say for loosing an opportunity with a major Gas company? Like I actually started working and had to stop. Regret absolutely nothing. If it doesn't work, brush it off your shoulders and move on
Then you collabo with maxwell to scam us, Nigerians and nairalanders off our money. Hope you know you and your boss are still wanted

1 Like

Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by KeyEndurance: 7:18pm On Oct 25, 2022
inoki247:
Aso Rock, GNLD, Neo Life, Tianshi and group shocked shocked shocked
NEO LIFE?
Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Badadvisor: 7:25pm On Oct 25, 2022
obidadon:
Bro, what made you loose such an opportunity working for a top gas company?

Can you kindly share what happened?

Cos maxwell the man that scammed oNigeria f almost 20 billion naira offer airsaylong a better opportunity. Airsaylong deceived nairalanders and scammed us of our hard earned money. Go to the investment section, he's a popular scammer there. If only we listened to people warnings on that thread.
Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Omoobong1(m): 7:34pm On Oct 25, 2022
Nigerian Breweries
Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by capricornlady: 7:35pm On Oct 25, 2022
Badadvisor:

Cos maxwell the man that scammed oNigeria f almost 20 billion naira offer airsaylong a better opportunity. Airsaylong deceived nairalanders and scammed us of our hard earned money. Go to the investment section, he's a popular scammer there. If only we listened to people warnings on that thread.
shocked cheesy cheesy shocked
Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by osazsky(m): 7:46pm On Oct 25, 2022
DesChyko:
Companies that are headquartered in Western Countries. A good number of them offer remote jobs and have office spaces here and there. The greatest attribute they have is being very adaptive. If transportation is a problem, then, work from home. If inflation is hitting, increase base pay or allowances, then find a means to get more clients and the existing clients to upgrade their fees. But first, make the employees happy.

You'd get access to really healthy work environments, benefits and policies. Trust me, you wouldn't want it any other way. And it will be a good precedent while setting up your own company.

Unlike what is obtainable in Nigeria. Take NMA v FG for example; Doctors got tired of being guilt tripped for striking constantly at the expense of human lives; they had to seek greener pastures abroad. Now we have a problem of brain drain in that area.

FG is playing the same script with ASUU. It's only a matter of time.
them they mention work u dey call university workers and doctors bross rest...I work in a uni...I also have a friend in my chc,his 10 percent tithes is more than my salary by 4 times..bross go sit down some of us nor get luck nor be say we nor smart...if u pay doctor 500k will they go on strike ...this my guy works with one oil firm in ph but I wont go into details

2 Likes

Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Panda7(m): 7:48pm On Oct 25, 2022
rhymesnoni:

What do mean?
State or federal?
Federal yes! but no ministries sha,!!
Do you know that some State gov't pay graduates below 40k, I mean with your Degree oo.

i meant state, if federal then it is employment opportunity for people in abuja as there is hardly federal presence outside abuja. if state government employ you for 40k plus a car it is okay if you have just ssce results because it gives you opportunity to further your study for a better salary.
Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by osazsky(m): 7:49pm On Oct 25, 2022
rhymesnoni:

What do mean?
State or federal?
Federal yes! but no ministries sha,!!
Do you know that some State gov't pay graduates below 40k, I mean with your Degree oo.
oga no state pays graduate 40k but them nor they pay well
Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Abiodunstephen(m): 7:56pm On Oct 25, 2022
The following company are good.

GE company
Shell
Chevron
Total E&P
Agip
Schlumberger
Halliburton
Setco
Seplat
Pan ocean
Adax

7 Likes

Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by DesChyko: 8:21pm On Oct 25, 2022
osazsky:
them they mention work u dey call university workers and doctors bross rest...I work in a uni...I also have a friend in my chc,his 10 percent tithes is more than my salary by 4 times..bross go sit down some of us nor get luck nor be say we nor smart...if u pay doctor 500k will they go on strike ...this my guy works with one oil firm in ph but I wont go into details

I'm quite certain you're not a member of ASUU. Else you won't misunderstand my statement and also not express yours clearly too in one swoop. undecided
Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Noblejay7: 8:31pm On Oct 25, 2022

1 Like

Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by DeOTR: 9:59pm On Oct 25, 2022
Cavista (Axxess) Technologies Limited. kiss
Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Badadvisor: 10:52pm On Oct 25, 2022
capricornlady:
shocked cheesy cheesy shocked
Mba stole from Nigerians. Airsaylong played a major role
Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by betshopagent(m): 11:26pm On Oct 25, 2022
Belgian companies
Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by airsaylongcome: 1:31am On Oct 26, 2022
Badadvisor:

Then you collabo with maxwell to scam us, Nigerians and nairalanders off our money. Hope you know you and your boss are still wanted

Continue to dey find me.
Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by airsaylongcome: 1:33am On Oct 26, 2022
obidadon:
Bro, what made you loose such an opportunity working for a top gas company?

Can you kindly share what happened?

Long story that I cannot really go into. I had to leave the role and didn’t have a choice. But I'm probably back at the same level with the job I do now. Absolutely no regrets. Hurt maybe. But zero regrets
Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Lisaint(m): 6:44am On Oct 26, 2022
Olibboy:
IMMIGRATION

I really wish to joined NIS .
But sadly no money no connect
No one in government

2 Likes

Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Lisaint(m): 6:49am On Oct 26, 2022
I’m a graduate of geography and planning sciences!
Currently needs a job

1 Like

Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by rhymesnoni(m): 7:07am On Oct 26, 2022
osazsky:
oga no state pays graduate 40k but them nor they pay well

Oga I am from Niger State. NIGER PAYS 38k for graduates. go and verify.
Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by obidadon: 8:01am On Oct 26, 2022
The goal is to keep winning no matter what.

All the very best.

airsaylongcome:

Long story that I cannot really go into. I had to leave the role and didn’t have a choice. But I'm probably back at the same level with the job I do now. Absolutely no regrets. Hurt maybe. But zero regrets
Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Lonewolfbaloxy: 10:35am On Oct 26, 2022
Guyman01:
The best company to work for in Nigeria is for yourself if you have the right connections to the key power players in Nigeria who will award you with lucrative business deals and contracts.

I worked for a company I thought was among the best and one day after management meeting I was told that due to the market situation they have decided to put some of us on redundancy pending when things improved. I felt used and dumped embarassed

Sorry about that… sounds really crazy
Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Lonewolfbaloxy: 10:37am On Oct 26, 2022
iwaeda:

Park management and NURTW, mad money is here, multiply N1200 times buses in Ajah axis alone grin grin grin grin

������ hhaahahahahahah
Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Lonewolfbaloxy: 10:37am On Oct 26, 2022
highchief1:
yahoo

Lol
Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Kenzboi1(m): 10:42am On Oct 26, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Karlifate: 11:33am On Oct 26, 2022
chrispapi11:

Pension and HMO is not actually a benefit, it is your right as an employee but what do I know grin

grin grin
Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by muyico(m): 2:04pm On Oct 26, 2022
P&G BAT! EAGLE FLOUR MILL NIGERG BREWERY

1 Like

Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by AlphaTaikun: 1:56am On Oct 27, 2022
tunwumi:
CBN, FIRS, LIRS,
Tax remitances.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Lonewolfbaloxy: 12:14am On Oct 28, 2022
cool cool sad
Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by SMJay: 3:22pm On Oct 28, 2022
Centerbase communications Limited- Standard setting in line with Uk working co-ordinations
-Fair Pay
-Pensions
-HMOs
- NHF

Lubeserve Engr Ltd- WORKING ENVIRONMENT LOVELY
-Fair Pay
-Pensions
-HMOs
- 13th Month
-Leave Allowance

Premier Hub IF YOU ARE YOUNG AND YOU WANT TO KICK START YOUR CAREER, this organization is your plug
-Fair Pay
-Pensions
-HMOs
- NHF
-13th Month
-Leave Allowance
Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Favy93(f): 9:11am On Oct 30, 2022
Please I am in need of a job in Lagos(Agbara or Badagry precisely)
I am a graduate of Rivers State University

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

UK Has Stopped The Recruitment Of Doctors And Nurses From Nigeria And 46 Others / Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal? / INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.