Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons (43412 Views)

Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / 50 Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And How To Apply For Each / Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Olibboy: 2:48pm On Oct 25, 2022
IMMIGRATION

2 Likes

Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Evidenx(m): 2:54pm On Oct 25, 2022
Church business international company.(CBIC)

They pay very well and all the people worship you like God.

They give You private Jets.

They give you bullet proof cars.

And free visa to travel round the world.

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by jcharles016(m): 2:57pm On Oct 25, 2022
Please am unemployed, a help will be appropriated.
Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by premierlead: 3:00pm On Oct 25, 2022
The best company is your own company
Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Mopolog: 3:08pm On Oct 25, 2022
tongue
Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Guyman01: 3:11pm On Oct 25, 2022
Theunbothered:
National Assembly I can get paid millions for doing nothing. cheesy

We even beg them with millions to award us their constituency projects or include a project in the budget
Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by ariesbull: 3:15pm On Oct 25, 2022
Lonewolfbaloxy:
I believe since we have the worst names of companies in nigeria thread, we should also have the names of the good ones so we can encourage the youth/ people in general.

We know there are still good companies with good pays out there and also we have the bad ones
can't you create your own firm... Start small

Must you work for people all your life
Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by InfinixMine: 3:17pm On Oct 25, 2022
What about CWG? smiley
Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by adisacool: 3:17pm On Oct 25, 2022
FMN PLC

Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by airsaylongcome: 3:18pm On Oct 25, 2022
TOPMAN4LIFE:
NLNG

No too loud am

2 Likes

Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Eriokanmi: 3:20pm On Oct 25, 2022
Goalnaldo:
Sorry o, do they still do that even though it might not be the same amount because of inflation and high cost of living?
I don't really know. They used to pay them in dollars then sef. I'm not sure it's still the same now
Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by perryy(m): 3:21pm On Oct 25, 2022
Please I need help. I was doing well until I fell sick and was placed on dialysis at FMC Abeokuta where I exhausted all I had. Though I am out of dialysis now and am ok, I am now left with nothing. If there is anyone that can help me with a job, I would be more than happy to grab the opportunity. I left Heritage bank in 2015 and I was running my business, till illness struck.

1 Like

Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by airsaylongcome: 3:22pm On Oct 25, 2022
kingsangoda:
CAVISTA Tech. Their culture is top notch. I will work there over and over again. I am senior software engineer there.

I dey laugh my brother. Wait until you get a US remote Dev role. You will retract this statement

2 Likes

Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Tfx1: 3:28pm On Oct 25, 2022
None
Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by airsaylongcome: 3:32pm On Oct 25, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Lol

I don't believe this please

Half a billion naira?

This is not possible

Then you don't know what oil money means. We are talking a long-term employee here
Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by airsaylongcome: 3:33pm On Oct 25, 2022
Kaybee7000:
pls any data scientist here?

Do you have a Ph.D in Stats? If no, just focus on data analysis and leave Data Science for now. And Data Analysts don't earn anywhere near Data Scientists
Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by IJEYdiamond(f): 3:34pm On Oct 25, 2022
Theunbothered:
National Assembly I can get paid millions for doing nothing. cheesy

Your head dey their oooo.... very useless set of somebodies... Lol

1 Like

Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by IJEYdiamond(f): 3:36pm On Oct 25, 2022
Ijaya123:
NNPC and other Oil companies.

Does NNPC still exist or Northern National Petroleum company... by the north with the north and only for the north
Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by airsaylongcome: 3:37pm On Oct 25, 2022
sonofthunder:

Yeah cry

You got regrets for ordinary Nestlé? Ordinary Nestlé o! Nestlé that doesn't pay that well compared to oil and gas. What should I now say for loosing an opportunity with a major Gas company? Like I actually started working and had to stop. Regret absolutely nothing. If it doesn't work, brush it off your shoulders and move on

3 Likes

Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by descarado: 3:38pm On Oct 25, 2022
The best parastatal to work in Nigeria is NNRC but you much know either the president, senator, one big shot to get employed there. Very small parastatal with pay as NNPC. World headquarters is in Vienna and called IAEA. If you are a regulator, most times kick back is more than official pay. When you are picked for conference eg, the bad ogas will not stop it nor underpay you cos HQ will pay your training money in dollars. Also you get to meet energy experts from around the world and build relationship for the next stage of your life if need be.

1 Like

Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by airsaylongcome: 3:38pm On Oct 25, 2022
pocohantas:

What is “above average”?

Poco, you are still looking for "above average" salary too tongue
Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by shegoon: 3:39pm On Oct 25, 2022
Says who?
ajayiopy:

YOU WORK FOR 10 YEARS YOU GET 10 MILLION NAIRA IF YOU WANT TO RESIGN AT THAT POINT
Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Panda7(m): 3:46pm On Oct 25, 2022
with no doubt it is the federal government or state government but whoever is on the affairs should lower the requirements degree to the waec or neco and give rooms to allow you acquire other degrees.
Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Kaybee7000(m): 3:47pm On Oct 25, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Do you have a Ph.D in Stats? If no, just focus on data analysis and leave Data Science for now. And Data Analysts don't earn anywhere near Data Scientists
pls how can i reach u probably through whatsapp i get some things i wana ask my number at my sigi or drop urs chief
Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by airsaylongcome: 3:49pm On Oct 25, 2022
Eriokanmi:
You can't be working in shell and not be driving an SUV, oshara in 4 years as junior staff, except you don't want to. My cousin works at chevron warri. He comes to lagos every 2 weeks on chopper. He'd spend 2 weeks in lagos and return with a chopper 2 weeks after...2 weeks on and 2 weeks off. He's paid in millions. Free hotel, free chopper to and fro

I hope he is saving and investing. Oil money is quick money o. You can easily get deceived by the so-called jet-set life. When I worked briefly in that industry, I was flying from private terminals in Lagos into Presidential terminal in Abuja. All those didn't move me. The Koko was whether I was saving and investing

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by sonofthunder: 3:51pm On Oct 25, 2022
airsaylongcome:

You got regrets for ordinary Nestlé? Ordinary Nestlé o! Nestlé that doesn't pay that well compared to oil and gas. What should I now say for loosing an opportunity with a major Gas company? Like I actually started working and had to stop. Regret absolutely nothing. If it doesn't work, brush it off your shoulders and move on

Egbon, allow me to mourn in peace na..... Is it your regret ni.... Lol

Well being young then I no even get much interest in oil and gas and I just loved the idea of nestle for no reason.

But right now eye done open. Na the oil money I dey find .

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by pocohantas(f): 3:52pm On Oct 25, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Poco, you are still looking for "above average" salary too tongue

Na make I know wetin e be first na. Then I know where to direct my CV. grin
Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by pheelhip(m): 3:55pm On Oct 25, 2022
OPICANTO2223:
Lagos state government , tunubu's bad carrier, etc
What do you mean
A friend is about getting a Lagos State government Job.
Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by pheelhip(m): 3:57pm On Oct 25, 2022
Orangedreams:
OrangeDream Realtors and Building Contractors Ltd.

Our pay is amazing and our working condition best ever.
Oh!
Please keep quiet
Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by airsaylongcome: 3:57pm On Oct 25, 2022
pocohantas:

Na make I know wetin e be first na. Then I know where to direct my CV. grin

You go shock say u dey earn pass that "average". Me now na to increase per hour to $50 over the next 6-months na hin I dey pursue.
Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by descarado: 4:00pm On Oct 25, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Shell will give u over 5times of that on wilful retirement. My aunt got 500m in 2012 after working and chopping money for she'll for 20 years.

Shell was a little bit above NNPC until Union took them to national assembly.
Your aut was lucky. They upgraded after national assembly threatened them.i think it was during Obasanjo time. Shell was so bad their seasoned engineers especially in 2 hot departments started leaving in drones. A family member left after cross posting. A s head of his unit, some new recruits worked under him while in Holland. For him to come back to Nigeria. A new recruit he trained has become his oga simply because he is white. Also Nigerians are paid in naira while their people paid in foreign currency. Nigeria is the way it is,ask Shell. If you know you know. Our people are only interested in big package they receive and the prestige that comes from working there but they have caused more harm than good. Politics and instability all over the world is controlled and orchestrated by big companies. Big pharma, oil companies and arms industry. They rule the world.

1 Like

Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by pheelhip(m): 4:00pm On Oct 25, 2022
quickly:
Shows na children full this nairaland.

No one mention Chevron Shell or the Software guys?
You lack comprehension
Is software guys the name of a company.

And why will one who haven't worked in a company suggest it as a well paid and good working organisation.

Yall are always fast to tag anyone whose comment you see here a child. Buffon

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

UK Has Stopped The Recruitment Of Doctors And Nurses From Nigeria And 46 Others / INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? / Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.