Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons (43420 Views)

Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / 50 Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And How To Apply For Each / Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Empressa(m): 12:44pm On Oct 25, 2022
���
Am out of work.
Any help would be welcome ���. I be Professional Data Entry Officer with 62WPM and 8000KPH with advanced knowledge of Office Suites.
Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Naijaolosho2: 12:44pm On Oct 25, 2022
angry
Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by weljewel: 12:45pm On Oct 25, 2022
I bless your Holy name Most Holy El Shaddai my enemies have been defeated and my glory is mine forever. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by essentialone(m): 12:45pm On Oct 25, 2022
Speak from internal Experience not from external Admiration and hearsay

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by sonofthunder: 12:45pm On Oct 25, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Nestle

Good working conditions and fair pay

I still have regrets it didn't work out embarassed

1 Like

Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Fira09(m): 12:45pm On Oct 25, 2022
SEPLAT & FIRS.

Both are good with sufficient salary.

14 Likes

Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Agbegbaorogboye: 12:46pm On Oct 25, 2022
Bourdilon Inc.

They pay in bullion vans

22 Likes

Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by atoo900: 12:46pm On Oct 25, 2022
ajayiopy:

YOU WORK FOR 10 YEARS YOU GET 10 MILLION NAIRA IF YOU WANT TO RESIGN AT THAT POINT

Really. Tell me what I don't know
Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by TOPMAN4LIFE: 12:48pm On Oct 25, 2022
NLNG

15 Likes

Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by tunapawizzy: 12:48pm On Oct 25, 2022
essentialone:
Speak from internal Experience not from external Administration and hearsay
Looool...most responses will come from beer parlour gist

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Abimbolasite1: 12:48pm On Oct 25, 2022
Chiloh Realty Network
Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Emeka71(m): 12:50pm On Oct 25, 2022
doggedfighter:
This thread

Deloitte is so good.

8 Likes

Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Lamasta(m): 12:50pm On Oct 25, 2022
Shell or Chevron that is my dream company to work for

3 Likes

Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Antoeni(m): 12:50pm On Oct 25, 2022
Bunkery business

3 Likes

Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by BubeChi: 12:50pm On Oct 25, 2022
Schlumberger, Coca-Cola, British American Tobacco, PwC, Nestle, Promasidor

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Rilwayne001: 12:51pm On Oct 25, 2022
KPMG, ACCESS BANK
EY, PWC

10 Likes

Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by yudee233: 12:52pm On Oct 25, 2022
Tinubu Group

Payment guaranteed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by bravehost4u(m): 12:52pm On Oct 25, 2022
Rilwayne001:
KPMG, ACCESS BANK
EY, PWC
Pls remove Access Bank from the list

30 Likes

Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Chris2863(m): 12:52pm On Oct 25, 2022
inoki247:
Aso Rock, GNLD, Neo Life, Tianshi and group shocked shocked shocked
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by bigdammyj: 12:53pm On Oct 25, 2022
First Bank, CocaCola

2 Likes

Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by franchasofficia: 12:54pm On Oct 25, 2022
Enskynelson:
First ask yourself if Buhari deserve to be the president of Nigeria...
Buhari is a product of black man's stupidity and madness.

Just as Tinubu is a product of Yoruba people's cowardice and hero-worshipping of wealthy criminals angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by ajayiopy: 12:54pm On Oct 25, 2022
Rilwayne001:
KPMG, ACCESS BANK
EY, PWC
kpmg and pwc---if you want to learn and be a good consultant in future.
ACCESS BANK? just remove bank from this list

17 Likes

Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by hmohammed(m): 12:55pm On Oct 25, 2022
MICROSFT smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

3 Likes

Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by iezeiyida(m): 12:55pm On Oct 25, 2022
~ Nigeria Ports Authority
~ Nigeria National Petroleum Company PLC
~ National Intelligence Agency
~ Nigeria Customs Service
~ Federal Inland Revenue Service
~ State Security Service
~ Federal Ministry of Transportation, etc

18 Likes

Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by ecomalchemistt(m): 12:55pm On Oct 25, 2022
Better go open POS shop employ yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by Orangedreams: 12:56pm On Oct 25, 2022
OrangeDream Realtors and Building Contractors Ltd.

Our pay is amazing and our working condition best ever.

2 Likes

Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by OperationalVehi: 12:56pm On Oct 25, 2022
Theunbothered:
National Assembly I can get paid millions for doing nothing. cheesy
please bro. Kindly assist me financially to set up a small scale business. Even if I will refund you as the business grows.

I am graduate but currently unemployed. Please don't over look this sir

2 Likes

Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by NigeriaIsGreat: 12:56pm On Oct 25, 2022
ajayiopy:

YOU WORK FOR 10 YEARS YOU GET 10 MILLION NAIRA IF YOU WANT TO RESIGN AT THAT POINT
tell me you're joking

Like 10 what?

Chai!!
Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by iwaeda: 12:57pm On Oct 25, 2022
Lonewolfbaloxy:
I believe since we have the worst names of companies in nigeria thread, we should also have the names of the good ones so we can encourage the youth/ people in general.

We know there are still good companies with good pays out there and also we have the bad ones

Park management and NURTW, mad money is here, multiply N1200 times buses in Ajah axis alone grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons by riverbird: 12:57pm On Oct 25, 2022
MAERSK LINE, MSC LINE in the shipping world.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

UK Has Stopped The Recruitment Of Doctors And Nurses From Nigeria And 46 Others / INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? / Who Has Successfully Submitted His/Her Application On FCSC Portal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.