Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,541 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation (44096 Views)

Man Rapes His 2 Daughters, Another Rapes 85-Year-Old Grandma In Niger State / Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) / Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by Michelle70(m): 6:34am On Oct 25, 2022
descarado:

The name is Miracle, a boy.

It is not "it"

ur problem is that u skipped English class so bad that u couldnt differentiate a noun from a pronoun
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by DMerciful(m): 6:35am On Oct 25, 2022
Their women don dey cut give the men...so sad
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by ade4real2016: 6:38am On Oct 25, 2022
The bigoted lunatic must be sent to life imprisonment....

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by SaturnNick(m): 6:39am On Oct 25, 2022
That man is ment sick shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by Originalsly: 6:40am On Oct 25, 2022
Hmmm.... did they really had to amputate it? ... why rush to amputation?... seems like they didn't even try to heal the arm.... broken bones have a much greater chance of healing in babies. I don't think they tried... took the easier and more profitable route.
I don't buy the reason he gave.... I would more believe he hated the baby... most likely he believed it is not his.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by Tonytonex(m): 6:40am On Oct 25, 2022
kingthreat:
A baby's cry is like music to the parent's ears.
In this case, it obviously seems either the man is possessed by an evil spirit or in the habit of using hard drugs that made the harmless baby his Enemy Number 1.
Let them check well he is either mentally imbalanced or takes mkpurummiri
honestly. Me that like to hear a baby's cry and voice

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by Slmgirldippussy: 6:40am On Oct 25, 2022
doggedfighter:
Where do ladies see and meet these kind of men ?

I meet men, and have met very good men but when I read monstrous acts such as this it makes me think maybe I am lucky or mother nature made me lack the quality of attracting vile beasts as these moulded as men.

I am grateful !

Women should stop getting entangled with lunatics.

Such horrendous act against a suckling for merely crying ? Shudders !

Such a cute innocent child maimed for life. cry

Goosebumps !

The last picture is surely heartbreaking.

This poor child has seen and felt the trauma of most 40 year olds in the two days he was locked up .

Horrible men that have anger issue..this man deserve to die
Women C E Hoes
Men careless

What is left in this country
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by georgeakins: 6:41am On Oct 25, 2022
Ibos and barbarism....

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by Yenny4real(f): 6:41am On Oct 25, 2022
Antyislam:
That is why we don't want APC and Tinubu again, the will bring more bad news and evil to the country
be reasonable and comprehend with the post, everything is not politics.although I don't blame you cos you people have no sympathy.all you do is abuse, shout when you are to keep mute and threaten those that can throw off the cliff withing a twinkling of an eye

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by Talentempire: 6:42am On Oct 25, 2022
Hope he has some good reason to give this boy when he grows up
If not Papa you don die already
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by DaveHarry(m): 6:43am On Oct 25, 2022
Sometimes if I see d way some men act...I will just be like well, one woman go still settle down with am or born for am; if not 89% men don't deserve to be with any woman not to talk of having kid(s).

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by Greattha: 6:44am On Oct 25, 2022
There is poverty & hunger/anger in the land.

Usually,the sight of a two month old baby should spark joy or bring out the soft side of any sane human being.

Only poverty/insanity can make a person angry or displeased at the sight of a baby

What else could explain this man's horrendous and barbaric action against this child? His own child at that?

What would he have done to another person's own?

Na wa o!
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by Ofolete: 6:45am On Oct 25, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed What is really wrong with Igboland?
It is because of wrong choice your tribe made in election by voting fools into power. The people you voted have injected hunger, frustrations, anarchy, banditry, hatred, insecurity etc in the country and they have finally killed education. And this has manifestation in the life of confidence.
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by AlanSugar(m): 6:45am On Oct 25, 2022
Hmmm. This story sounds too good to be true. Before we castigate this man, have we reasoned that this situation may just be one of those cases where a picture is found and a story is added unto it!
Well, na question I ask oo, I come in peace.
*"the man was arrested by a vigilante but he escaped"* as in just 1 vigilante? It is well.

ASAPFERG1:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/10/father-allegedly-beats-his-2-month-old-son-with-hanger-in-imo-for-disturbing-his-sleep-breaks-the-babys-arm-leading-to-amputation-2.html
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by Haveyoueatentod: 6:45am On Oct 25, 2022
If I be that baby when I grow up I will use the remaining left hand to shoot that mf
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by Creamypie(m): 6:48am On Oct 25, 2022
Pat081:
I hate it when people like you don't read but just to comment
I feel irritated when people like u don't read and get real meaning of a write up. For your info, I read everything word to word. Can a baby commit offense? Is d question I asked?
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by OYEDIPE(m): 6:50am On Oct 25, 2022
Olofo!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by spinna: 6:51am On Oct 25, 2022
Sadistic people too many for that east.. yet they always be screaming foul ..

Which kain news be dis for early momo now ?

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by olasquare: 6:54am On Oct 25, 2022
For where I me dey look for a child to call my own this bastard have the guts to maltreat an angel that does no harm. If I mistakenly come close to this kind of man I can kill him in 2 seconds for the government
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by yam11: 6:54am On Oct 25, 2022
this kind father na wao
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by Badgers14: 6:54am On Oct 25, 2022
I am not a medical professional but I question if the amputation was the best option for the little baby?

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by benqo01(m): 6:55am On Oct 25, 2022
Am not sure the man is mentally and psychological okay,he should be in the psychiatric hospital that is where people like him belong idiot
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by sageb: 6:57am On Oct 25, 2022
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:58am On Oct 25, 2022
This news get as e be o

Not everyone can control their frustration

Poor baby. Sorry
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by Barims(m): 6:58am On Oct 25, 2022
Capital punishment now angry sad
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by Ikestan: 6:59am On Oct 25, 2022
Someone should bring that fool of a father to me,his head has to be smashed With a big iron

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by Elvis2kay: 6:59am On Oct 25, 2022
Okwonwkwo are full of anger.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by TheDictatorNd: 7:01am On Oct 25, 2022
This is one of the disadvantages of living in the same house with wild animals,

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by ZombieSlayer1: 7:03am On Oct 25, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed What is really wrong with Igboland?
I knew one idiot will come here and tribalize this issue and I wasn't disappointed
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by Satarah(f): 7:03am On Oct 25, 2022
Ah!!!!!!
Re: Man Beats His 2-Month-Old Baby In Imo, Breaks His Arm Leading To Amputation by Freshgrace4life(f): 7:04am On Oct 25, 2022
I don't know what some people are turning themselves into , chai I so much feel for the child , so some people are actually getting married to ekwensu every Saturday , God pls help us o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) / Man Publicly Fights For His Girlfriend After She Was Gang Beaten By Four Ladies / I Left Enugu To Visit My Boyfriend In Owerri - Kosisochukwu Anioma (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.