Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,490 members, 7,812,526 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex (58552 Views)

When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) / Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex / Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by HerBmer(m): 11:55am On Oct 26, 2022
virginprincess:
Men are very selfish,they only care about themselves,once they have accomplish their mission they leave you to yourself, satisfied or not satisfied is non of their business.

The last time I checked your username READS VIRGINprincess how you take have the understanding
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by Spaxon(f): 12:07pm On Oct 26, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Hey Spax, how are you doing today? smiley

You eh...I'm fine. How are you doing tonight'
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by PlayMaker14: 12:09pm On Oct 26, 2022
Spaxon:

You eh...I'm fine. How are you doing tonight'
Wetin I do again na? smiley

Doing well this hot afternoon.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 26, 2022
Sex Takes a Lot of Energy from the body, so the body sleeps in order to recover
from the strenous activity it undergoes during sex.

Sleep is like maintenance.

When you perform daily activities you use up energy and break down tissue, that sounds bad,
but no worries because your body heals and regenerates during sleep.

So if the man performs a labour intensive activity
like sex, it is only proper for him to have rest in
order to repair worn out tissues.

Now, i am not criticizing the women, i am just explaining it from the point of view of the man.

I know that women love words and they always
Love to have conversations just for the fun of it.

So if you want to have pleasant conversation with your man, i suggest it should be done when he still has a lot of mental and physical energy left.
Not when he is tired from performing a physically
demanding activity such as Sex.

And Men, please Sleep; your body deserves it.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by udomma1005(m): 1:24pm On Oct 26, 2022
virginprincess:
Men are very selfish,they only care about themselves,once they have accomplish their mission they leave you to yourself, satisfied or not satisfied is non of their business.
Find a way to download Timaya's song, "I cannot kill myself ooooo"!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by fujirice: 2:36pm On Oct 26, 2022
JOACHINpedro:

A friend of yours indeed
grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by francis2345: 4:46pm On Oct 26, 2022
what do you people want from us. harder baby harder baby. yea that is what am talking about, you gat rit baby. baby dey die dey go.. some mountain are so big big that you need extra strength to go up and come come down. after all the wahala you still want us to gist about what plssss. how my heart almost jump out of my mouth. you talk now dem say you are not man enuf.. plsssssssssssssss just let us rest its not easy. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by drimzsmoke(m): 12:03am On Oct 27, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Excuse me.... What is wicked in trying to get some rest after some vigorous thrusting exercise? So what you want after sex is for the men to cuddle you all through the night and be on a lookout for any mosquito that wants to land on your skin?

Why una too dey complain? Na only furck you come life come furck?

I only pity some dumb guys who automatically becomes vigilante for an insatiable lady after sex.

They want to cuddle and they want you to listen...After a good sex,some women tend to say things they will never say to you even at gun point....you see that feeling we get of saying anything before we sleep with a woman.woman gets it too,but it is after the sex,not before.
For me,I see staying awake as a form of scoring cheap points and learning some of her secrets....one time,a girlfriend talked to me from 11 or 12 in the midnight to 7 in the morning.It was after we came back together after like 3months of fight though

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by drimzsmoke(m): 12:04am On Oct 27, 2022
parkervero:
To avoid unnecessary talk..

Lolz,they dont want you to talk,just listen,you will learn a lot!!!
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by drimzsmoke(m): 12:10am On Oct 27, 2022
culf:

its both sex. ladies do sleep off immediately after orgasm especially if its more than once.

Lolz....where you dey see all these ladies that fall asleep after "orgasm".The ladies I've met turned to chatterbox after good sex,ALL OF THEM!!!
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by culf: 12:42am On Oct 27, 2022
drimzsmoke:

Lolz....where you dey see all these ladies that fall asleep after "orgasm".The ladies I've met turned to chatterbox after good sex,ALL OF THEM!!!

I've hard that experience with like 3 to 4 different ladies. my woman too does that!
the funny/frustrating part is some will tell you they are exhausted and next thing is sleep meanwhile you're as high as Aso Rock.

#hope she is not faking it?
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by AlphaTaikun: 3:12am On Oct 27, 2022
obembet:
Most men don't understand that A woman's need for tender moments goes beyond the actual lovemaking.

Some men don't even know how to care for woman after having quality time. A friend of also complain that her man falls asleep immediately after the act. I know that when a man is having sex, his endorphin level is very high. But what Man need to understand what woman need after love making.

To me, I see it as wickedness.
Lol.
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by dazzlingd(m): 9:16pm On Oct 28, 2022
PlayMaker14:
I don’t owe you any conversation after sex, once i cum, I go to sleep. I’ll leave the dick for you sha, if you like ride it, bend on it, jump on it, it’s your problem.

I can't come and kill myself just to please you after the thrusting exercise.

Hustle for your orgasm, every man to himself
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by legendburna: 6:38pm On Nov 02, 2022
tommy589:
Sometimes sex is like a sleeping tablet. Women do fall asleep too if they had it good

you are wise
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by legendburna: 6:40pm On Nov 02, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Excuse me.... What is wicked in trying to get some rest after some vigorous thrusting exercise? So what you want after sex is for the men to cuddle you all through the night and be on a lookout for any mosquito that wants to land on your skin?

Why una too dey complain? Na only furck you come life come furck?

I only pity some dumb guys who automatically becomes vigilante for an insatiable lady after sex.

damnnnnnďż˝
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by legendburna: 6:41pm On Nov 02, 2022
begoniaa:
As usual, they'll not calm down and learn, but will keep on in their bullheadedness.

Nothing concern me and my future virgin husband sha; y'all can carry on in your selfish fornications. lipsrsealed

let's rewrite the stars,..what does this mean?
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by legendburna: 6:44pm On Nov 02, 2022
Zonefree:
Give your life to Christ!
I wonder how many she's been with as she said mennnnďż˝
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by Magnoliaa(f): 11:22pm On Nov 02, 2022
legendburna:
let's rewrite the stars,..what does this mean?

More or less like changing fate. Obstructing what has been destined and doing something yourself, in your own way.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. / Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.