Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex (58578 Views)

When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) / Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex / Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by Emmakalu17(m): 7:57pm On Oct 25, 2022
[pls say some men angry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by oliverwrites: 7:57pm On Oct 25, 2022
Everything is always about the woman. Nigeria women legit want men to be their slaves.

If I fall asleep I fall asleep na niyen na your sleep?

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by bangging(m): 7:58pm On Oct 25, 2022
obembet:
Most men don't understand that A woman's need for tender moments goes beyond the actual lovemaking.

Some men don't even know how to care for woman after having quality time. A friend of also complain that her man falls asleep immediately after the act. I know that when a man is having sex, his endorphin level is very high. But what Man need to understand what woman need after love making.

To me, I see it as wickedness.
not me
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by omooba969(m): 7:59pm On Oct 25, 2022
virginprincess:
Men are very selfish,they only care about themselves,once they have accomplish their mission they leave you to yourself, satisfied or not satisfied is non of their business.

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by Freshgrace4life(f): 7:59pm On Oct 25, 2022
Me sef go sleep if I get opportunity to sleep ..

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by DonroxyII: 8:00pm On Oct 25, 2022
obembet:
Most men don't understand that A woman's need for tender moments goes beyond the actual lovemaking.

Some men don't even know how to care for woman after having quality time. A friend of also complain that her man falls asleep immediately after the act. I know that when a man is having sex, his endorphin level is very high. But what Man need to understand what woman need after love making.

Women, Women, Women ... You go kill son of Man cheesy

Person go hump You, Fast, Slow, Harder, Soft .. Discharge Essential fluids in his Body Necessary for the sustenance of Life, Sustenance of His Manhood ... You still say make e no sleep in Peace Again ....

You need to do gender change and become a Man for a Year, Ogini Now

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by xynerise: 8:01pm On Oct 25, 2022
Not all men.
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by InfinityFabric: 8:02pm On Oct 25, 2022
virginprincess:
Men are very selfish,they only care about themselves,once they have accomplish their mission they leave you to yourself, satisfied or not satisfied is non of their business.
Coming from a self proclaimed virgin. Irony is dead.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by SenatePresdo(m): 8:02pm On Oct 25, 2022
obembet:

It's always about what woman need.

Men would have to fight Nature, just to please women.

Any woman that doesn't want me to sleep and regain my strength after cumming away some grammes of pure energy is a wicked person, and must be declared an enemy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by Angelfrost(m): 8:03pm On Oct 25, 2022
Speak for the men you hang out with...

Personally, Good sex keeps me awake while the woman dozes off.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by moshino(m): 8:03pm On Oct 25, 2022
obembet:

After election, there's no more campaign.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by DonroxyII: 8:03pm On Oct 25, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Excuse me.... What is wicked in trying to get some rest after some vigorous thrusting exercise? So what you want after sex is for the men to cuddle you all through the night and be on a lookout for any mosquito that wants to land on your skin?

Why una too dey complain? Na only furck you come life come furck?

I only pity some dumb guys who automatically becomes vigilante for an insatiable lady after sex.
She fit say make guys even Open Mouth and receive Big Fart unto Say Daughter of Eve just wan dey Comfortable .....

Imagine a Man wey ihm eye dey turnioniwon after Banging and Baba just mellow to sleep you still dey ask for Cuddle .... Instead of make you go make am Warm Thick Tea to Quickly Nourish his Discharge .....

If the Man die now, dem go go Another Dick grin ... Blessing is He whom Applies Wisdom grin Before Gen Z Girls Bang us to Oblivion and Hell grin ..

Na So So Guys Dey Die Anyhow Untop Pvssy!

Hire Killers Dem, Awon Chidinma Ojukwu grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by AdamuKD: 8:03pm On Oct 25, 2022
Temptee101:

And you are supposed to be a virgin o
grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by nickyj19: 8:03pm On Oct 25, 2022
It only happens at night after a long day because morning sex gives most men energy for the whole day.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by Minatouchiha(m): 8:03pm On Oct 25, 2022
obembet:

Op please, after the act, what else do you want? Educate me. Maybe I could learn something new.
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by AdamuKD: 8:04pm On Oct 25, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
I dey hate that cuddling during sex especially when na time to sleep. But these hoes will always draw close and raise your arm and enter thereby limiting you from sleeping properly
U be something else aswear grin
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by DonroxyII: 8:04pm On Oct 25, 2022
virginprincess:
Talk True and Shame Devil shey u Don chop the Forbidden fruits !

Bias !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by Mike008(m): 8:05pm On Oct 25, 2022
Sex puts the body to a natural state of rest.
During ejaculation, the energy exerted by the body is akin to doing a tedious task.
It's just like your body needing rest after a hard labour. This is more particularly common with night sex when the man is already tired and the body is approaching the state of rest. Sex will usually accentuate the man's need for rest.
This is why sex enhancements are dangerous, it keeps the body at work when it is naturally supposed to be at rest.
Early morning sex on the other hand is cool too, it activates the body. It's like working out.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by Gofwane(m): 8:05pm On Oct 25, 2022
I think it's basically because of how sex is now transactional.
I mean, I paid to fvck you directly or indirectly, so why pretend to be romantic when I know we just had a transaction.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by Lightorder: 8:06pm On Oct 25, 2022
tommy589:
Sometimes sex is like a sleeping tablet. Women do fall asleep too if they had it good
very true

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by Trojan8(m): 8:06pm On Oct 25, 2022
virginprincess:
I thought that you were a virgin o

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by Mrpojj(m): 8:07pm On Oct 25, 2022
obembet:

Madam abeg rest
You don thrust before?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by Warrior247: 8:07pm On Oct 25, 2022
obembet:

Exactly. Once Thier body comes down, they don't care about you anymore
Una dey find who to kill
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by favour32(m): 8:08pm On Oct 25, 2022
Most men sleep immediately due to biological processes of sex.
During the course of sex,men release "feel good hormones"(Endorphins and Oxytocin),hence, directly acting as catalysts to fall asleep immediately after sex.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:08pm On Oct 25, 2022
who ask this question, man or woman? i want to check something...
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by INDOMIE9090(f): 8:08pm On Oct 25, 2022
shantti:

Virgin husband kwa, U mean this man
lmao,a finished man
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by viodemus: 8:09pm On Oct 25, 2022
No time to check time.

One baby wey women go carry for 9 months, dey shout mode swings up and down, men carry babies everyday of the week without complaints.

So after much much, na much rest.
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by Helpout12345: 8:09pm On Oct 25, 2022
obembet:

This is seeing thing from selfish view. What about the man's need? The man don't need tendering too?

And by the way, women also sleep off after better knacking. If you and your friends don't sleep off after knacking with your men, it means the men are not doing a good job on you.

After your legs had shaken vigorously for close to 20 minutes before you have a full brain involved orgasm, you as the woman will sleep off too.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by elonmuskbaby: 8:10pm On Oct 25, 2022
Komu1048:
If u don't want to c my rage don't even try to stop me from sleeping after sex
so after sec and your wife wakes you up na fight you Go Dey begin follow her fight?
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by FaithBrain1994(m): 8:10pm On Oct 25, 2022
That is why we men have beards, so that when we sleep after the exercise, the insatiable female people will have what to play with.
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by Lexusgs430: 8:10pm On Oct 25, 2022
The electricity discharge after cum, is very tasking and tiring........

Hence snoring after discharge.......... Ladies, find a way to fit in before we snore or get a teddy bear........ grin
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by DaveHarry(m): 8:10pm On Oct 25, 2022
I don't fall asleep immediately. I go to bed one or two hours after her. Sometimes I even hardly sleep.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble / If You Have Attended Over 100 Weddings And Still Single.....pics / Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.