Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,470 members, 7,812,443 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex (58550 Views)

When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) / Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex / Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by SPAMBOX7: 5:05pm On Oct 25, 2022
I dey hate that cuddling during sex especially when na time to sleep. But these hoes will always draw close and raise your arm and enter thereby limiting you from sleeping properly

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by SPAMBOX7: 5:08pm On Oct 25, 2022
JOACHINpedro:

A friend of yours indeed
No mind am. Her man no gree cuddle she come here dey disguise

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by shantti(m): 5:43pm On Oct 25, 2022
begoniaa:
As usual, they'll not calm down and learn, but will keep on in their bullheadedness.

Nothing concern me and my future virgin husband sha; y'all can carry on in your selfish fornications. lipsrsealed

Virgin husband kwa, U mean this man

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by Sammy07: 5:51pm On Oct 25, 2022
obembet:
Most men don't understand that A woman's need for tender moments goes beyond the actual lovemaking.

Some men don't even know how to care for woman after having quality time. a friend of also complain that her man fall asleep immediately after the act. I know that when a man is having sex, his endorphin level is very high. But what Man need to understand what woman need after love making.

To me, I see it as wickedness.

cc: nlfpmod Seun Mynd44

Lol, If you have a good sex as a lady.

There's no way you won't fall asleep.
I mean, If the sex reaches where e suppose reach.

You'll relax and fall asleep.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by Maynman: 6:13pm On Oct 25, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Simple:

Blood from the brain rushes to the prick before and during sex, that is why when a man is sexing nothing else matters, even a gun to his head will not make any difference.

Immediately after sex, blood rushes back to the brain and man realizes he needs to cool off, then sleep comes naturally.

Women’s brains are alert during sex, reason why they can multitask in the heat of the action

Nah. It’s blood from the heart.
That’s why people who take sex enhancement have a risk of heart attack.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by Echoban: 6:48pm On Oct 25, 2022
virginprincess:
Men are very selfish,they only care about themselves,once they have accomplish their mission they leave you to yourself, satisfied or not satisfied is non of their business.

Quiet. U talk too much

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by Kalatium(m): 7:19pm On Oct 25, 2022
obembet:
Most men don't understand that A woman's need for tender moments goes beyond the actual lovemaking.

Some men don't even know how to care for woman after having quality time. a friend of also complain that her man fall asleep immediately after the act. I know that when a man is having sex, his endorphin level is very high. But what Man need to understand what woman need after love making.

cc: nlfpmod Seun Mynd44

And so what?

Allow us to sleep joor.
You are even ungrateful with all the energy the man wasted to please you sexually. Don't you know alot of energy is lost during sex and the man needs to recuperate.

How many of you ladies can ride a man for just 10mins. If you do just half the work we do you will also sleep.
Leave us to rest or sleep in peace.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by OgaDeyVex: 7:50pm On Oct 25, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by Michelle70(m): 7:50pm On Oct 25, 2022
obembet:

Some men don't even know how to care for woman after having quality time. A friend of also complain that her man falls asleep immediately after the act. I know that when a man is having sex, his endorphin level is very high. But what Man need to understand what woman need after love making.

Ok, so as a lady, u could epp us.

What does a lady need after love making?
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by nairavsdollars(f): 7:50pm On Oct 25, 2022
E no easy ooo

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by Biggaboi(m): 7:51pm On Oct 25, 2022
Funny enough the reverse is the case with me: she's the one who falls asleep immediately while I stay awake so I can't relate. Sorry

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by crackhouse(m): 7:51pm On Oct 25, 2022
Anyman that sleep after sex na woman wrapper

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:51pm On Oct 25, 2022
A friend of also complain that her man falls asleep immediately after the act.
A Friend?!
Obembet Obembet.
Nairalanders won't beat u nah!
U sef na agbalagbi for dat ogberaga matter!!

Obembet, Queen of
LAMBA!!!

Say hello to ya friend o! wink

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by Michelle70(m): 7:52pm On Oct 25, 2022
virginprincess:
Men are very selfish,they only care about themselves,once they have accomplish their mission they leave you to yourself, satisfied or not satisfied is non of their business.
So what do u all need after sex.
Isnt it gonna epp us know what we have to do? instead of calling us names.

Oh, i am even typing to a NL virgin.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by meobizy(f): 7:52pm On Oct 25, 2022
Hackneyed Nairaland topic number 852532.
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by osazsky(m): 7:52pm On Oct 25, 2022
obembet:

Some men don't even know how to care for woman after having quality time. A friend of also complain that her man falls asleep immediately after the act. I know that when a man is having sex, his endorphin level is very high. But what Man need to understand what woman need after love making.

this life nor balance and my own is d other way round once she come

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 25, 2022
obembet:

Exactly. Once Thier body comes down, they don't care about you anymore
Not true!
Men expense a lot of energy during ejaculation. The puts an enormous stress on the body which triggers sleep as a natural recovery response

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by kingyakos: 7:53pm On Oct 25, 2022
obembet:

As soon as we come, we come to our senses and fall asleep.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by Kosoco(m): 7:53pm On Oct 25, 2022
Komu1048:
If u don't want to c my rage don't even try to stop me from sleeping after sex
hahahahaa legend ooooo grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by idahsy: 7:53pm On Oct 25, 2022
obembet:

In addition to prolactin, oxytocin and vasopressin are also released during the male orgasm. These chemicals typically are accompanied by melatonin, the body-clock regulating hormone. The three of these hormones combined lead to relaxation and sleepiness.

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by osazsky(m): 7:53pm On Oct 25, 2022
virginprincess:
once u come me and u nor get biz but my mission is that u must come before me

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by BluntCrazeMan: 7:53pm On Oct 25, 2022
During sex, sex hormones (oxytocin) are constantly released into the blood-stream (both in men and in women) which continues to give the person strength to continue with the sexual activity, until there is ejaculation.
Once ejaculation occurs (either in man or in woman), the release of the sex hormones stops immediately, and the hormones already released into the blood begins to wear off.
This causes a strong feeling of tiredness, and thus cause the person to fall asleep, even without knowing it...

Most times, when the man ejaculates, the woman is yet to cum her own cum,, and thus still very sexually strong and alert.

But then,, when the sex is so sweet, women do sleep too.
(Not only men).
They even sleep off before the men too sef.

If a woman cums during sex (not squirt oo - but cum),, she will fall asleep after sex too.
She and the man will both sleep off for some few ten-to-twenty minutes (most of the times sef, with the man’s phallus still inside her.)

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by BigCowHornn: 7:53pm On Oct 25, 2022
Shebi we no go rest ni grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by lomprico(m): 7:54pm On Oct 25, 2022
obembet:

Tell us what you need after knacking!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by peacettw: 7:54pm On Oct 25, 2022
It's truly a mystery

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by 00FFT00(m): 7:54pm On Oct 25, 2022
obembet:

Why do women menstruate?

I find it super wickedness for a woman to leave her man strung out for these many days. Look, nature regulated a few things by itself without asking any one of us.

The nature process that makes a man sleepy after sex is to be equated with that which makes a female all red and unavailable on those days. Learn to respect our natural handicap as we do yours.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by Donfexyz(m): 7:56pm On Oct 25, 2022
[color=#770077][/color]Nah gentle men dey fall asleep on
No go try yourself with watetside boy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by ednut1(m): 7:56pm On Oct 25, 2022
After pounding make person no sleep

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by 07kjb: 7:56pm On Oct 25, 2022
virginprincess:

Don't grow with this feminine altitude or mindset it ain't good for you

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:56pm On Oct 25, 2022
Cubalabloo:
Mine is that my cassava stands nodding for like one hour after sex. Did same last night. Hmmm, just a beast!
I can bet your age range is between 20-35, when you clock 40-50, it won't stand like that again especially when you have alot of responsibility on your head

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. / Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.