Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex (58661 Views)

When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) / Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex / Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by TheKingIsHere: 9:02pm On Oct 25, 2022
obembet:
Most men don't understand that A woman's need for tender moments goes beyond the actual lovemaking.

Some men don't even know how to care for woman after having quality time. A friend of also complain that her man falls asleep immediately after the act. I know that when a man is having sex, his endorphin level is very high. But what Man need to understand what woman need after love making.

To me, I see it as wickedness.

The hormones prolactin and oxytocin are the reasons why men fall asleep immediately after se,x

Read and get yourself educated

https://www.menshealth.com/sex-women/a19548329/sleep-after-sex/

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by abimic(m): 9:02pm On Oct 25, 2022
obembet:
I hate it seriously. And if you are doing itz pls change.
Bia, why are you so concerned with this bayi..is it your sleeping?

What else again you want us do for you, undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by Allisgud: 9:03pm On Oct 25, 2022
When a woman slept of after sex it means she have a good one,so why are they complaining about men,so is the same thing about man

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by TheKingIsHere: 9:04pm On Oct 25, 2022
virginprincess:
Men are very selfish,they only care about themselves,once they have accomplish their mission they leave you to yourself, satisfied or not satisfied is non of their business.

Another heartbroken ignoramus ranting on social media without getting the required knowledge.

Read this and be enlightened;

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by Emperorx: 9:04pm On Oct 25, 2022
And who is asking?
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by TheKingIsHere: 9:04pm On Oct 25, 2022
Noblex2011:
Women fall asleep more than men after sex. I don't know how you got your fact but I can tell you that it is a sleeping tablet to women

It is the other way round sir

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by geladinho1(m): 9:05pm On Oct 25, 2022
obembet:
Most men don't understand that A woman's need for tender moments goes beyond the actual lovemaking.

Some men don't even know how to care for woman after having quality time. A friend of also complain that her man falls asleep immediately after the act. I know that when a man is having sex, his endorphin level is very high. But what Man need to understand what woman need after love making.

Sorry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:05pm On Oct 25, 2022
obembet:

Exactly. Once Thier body comes down, they don't care about you anymore

I wish you can be a man for one day, then you will understand, the amount of blood in sperm, even wanking Dey make man feel tired, weak and sleepy, wanking oh. Then imagine thrusting for several mins, and release that sperm, once Sperm come outside, it’s finished.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by eas01: 9:05pm On Oct 25, 2022
obembet:

U talk to your woman, u have a good communication before u fall asleep
communication on what?? Women like to complicate matters.
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by dnawah(m): 9:06pm On Oct 25, 2022
obembet:

my sister it is not easy o!
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by Allisgud: 9:07pm On Oct 25, 2022
What about those who fork their wife in the morning is that how they slept off and and go to work late

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by Burgerlomo: 9:14pm On Oct 25, 2022
grin
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by highchief1: 9:15pm On Oct 25, 2022
virginprincess:
Men are very selfish,they only care about themselves,once they have accomplish their mission they leave you to yourself, satisfied or not satisfied is non of their business.
all the men in nairaland join together cannot satisfy u.person Dey challenge where r from come life?
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by Burgerlomo: 9:15pm On Oct 25, 2022
obembet:

That's my natural sleeping pill grin
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by adonaimart(m): 9:17pm On Oct 25, 2022
Sleep after sex for men na 5&6..

Dem no give u well dats why u still wan cuddle

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by Ifegid: 9:26pm On Oct 25, 2022
A woman who we'll satisfied will fall asleep immediately after s€x n matter her energy....

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by McLizbae: 9:33pm On Oct 25, 2022
You are very funny... Change what and how? It is just like saying you hate it when people yeild to natural press. Like you hate it when people sleep because they are tired, poo because they eat, sneeze/cough in response to allergy, shout/cry in response to pain, develop goose bumps in response to irritations... Oya reason am again.
obembet:
I hate it seriously. And if you are doing itz pls change.
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by Kelvin3476: 9:33pm On Oct 25, 2022
obembet:

U talk to your woman, u have a good communication before u fall asleep
WOMEN ARE THE ONES WHO ARE SELFISH AND WICKED.
MUST EVERYTHING BE ABOUT WOMEN ?
I AM SURE U KNOW WHAT MEN LOSES AFTER SEX , AND THEY NEED ENOUG REST TO RECOVER A BIT.
WOMEN AND THEIR SELFISH ATTITUDE DON'T CARE ABOUT MEN AND THEIR WAREFAIR.
VERY WICKED GENDER

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by advanceDNA: 9:41pm On Oct 25, 2022
virginprincess:

......u that claim virgin.... oh let me guess...its your friends that told you their men dont satisfy them
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by babaowambe: 9:45pm On Oct 25, 2022
Women should understand that the hormones that are released after climax is the same that makes a baby sleep so soundly, it's natural nothing anyone can do, women should let nature take its course and cuddle later after he sleeps
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 25, 2022
https://www.hellalife.com/blog/people/men-fall-asleep-after-sex/

obembet:

Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by Impregnablefolk: 9:45pm On Oct 25, 2022
virginprincess:
Says a Princess hu iz a virgin n works wit d National Bureau of Statistics. I cum in peace!
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by vickydevoka(m): 9:46pm On Oct 25, 2022
Noblex2011:
Women fall asleep more than men after sex. I don't know how you got your fact but I can tell you that it is a sleeping tablet to women
Women only remain mute, they don't sleep
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by vickydevoka(m): 9:48pm On Oct 25, 2022
virginprincess:
You are right in terms of sex.
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by Blakjewelry(m): 9:48pm On Oct 25, 2022
begoniaa:
As usual, they'll not calm down and learn, but will keep on in their bullheadedness .

Nothing concern me and my future virgin husband sha; y'all can carry on in your selfish fornications. lipsrsealed
grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by Angelfrost(m): 9:49pm On Oct 25, 2022
baajetu:
then you didn’t have enough. She might be lazy

You have no idea what you speak of...

There are men, and there is Angelfrost! cool

Don't bother arguing down this road... Just leave matter!
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by babaowambe: 9:50pm On Oct 25, 2022
TheKingIsHere:

The hormones prolactin and oxytocin are the reasons why men fall asleep immediately after se,x

Read and get yourself educated

so true women don't understand
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by drmuchin: 9:50pm On Oct 25, 2022
Cos Virtue has left the body
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by TheGift: 9:51pm On Oct 25, 2022
obembet:

I am a Man. I don't fall asleep after sex.
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:54pm On Oct 25, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Excuse me.... What is wicked in trying to get some rest after some vigorous thrusting exercise? So what you want after sex is for the men to cuddle you all through the night and be on a lookout for any mosquito that wants to land on your skin?

Why una too dey complain? Na only furck you come life come furck?

I only pity some dumb guys who automatically becomes vigilante for an insatiable lady after sex.

Lmaof
Re: Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex by Rotji(m): 9:55pm On Oct 25, 2022
I think it depends on who is doing the most work during the act, men tend to always do the hard works during love making while most women tend to do much less but just be taking it from the man. So normally after a hard job, the body will need rest - and sleep is the best form of rest. Same way if the woman did the most acrobatics trust me she'll be the one to sleep first.

No any wickedness there, if the two of you do almost same acrobatics, the tendency is for the two of you to cuddle and sleep off together.

Sex is a very good form of exercise according to health experts

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady / Ladies, How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (Pics) / Female Body Builder Working Out Causes A Stir Online (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.