Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,047 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award (37657 Views)

We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor / 2023: I Don’t Know What Record Yahaya Bello Will Campaign With – Sagay / Buhari’s Award Of GCFR To M.K.O Abiola Illegal — Ex-cjn Belgore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by Blaze14k: 1:26pm On Oct 25, 2022
jom28gy:
You have reduced your political career to nothing

He didnt
Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by Basicend: 1:26pm On Oct 25, 2022
Clown
Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 25, 2022
grin Good Boy cheesy

Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by CheapHomes1: 1:27pm On Oct 25, 2022
maasoap:

Lol. From that. He's still the best and most sought-after bride in politics of today

How will that move Nigeria forward?
Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by racerve(m): 1:28pm On Oct 25, 2022
PlayMaker14:

If Wike coughs, it will be on every national dailies, that's how relevant he is.

You could say the same thing about Portable.

It's not by who's trending. Go to Rivers and ask people what they think of Wike.
Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by Slynation(m): 1:30pm On Oct 25, 2022
And the neck pressing from Wike continues... grin
Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by israelmao(m): 1:31pm On Oct 25, 2022
Wike is giving Atiku and PDP sleepless night and I pray it continues unabated because patriotic and those who truly love Nigeria desire a good riddance of PDP as well as APC come 2023.
Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:31pm On Oct 25, 2022
This man is APC itself
Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by Bodexinvest: 1:31pm On Oct 25, 2022
Wike Mata tire person.
Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by muykem: 1:32pm On Oct 25, 2022
PlayMaker14:
You're mistaking him for the urinating machine called Tinubu you support.
Why are you guys hate Tinubu so much? The guy you are responding to is PDP supporter.

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by FireUpNow(m): 1:33pm On Oct 25, 2022
We know since that Wike is eyeing APC. But I know he can't get APC presidential nominations in the next 8 years. Sour looser.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by alimiadedayo1: 1:34pm On Oct 25, 2022
DonBenny77:

You think say Buhari understand wetin him dey present?
you are wicked
Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by BeardedMeat(m): 1:34pm On Oct 25, 2022
Michelle70:
Buhari go sell u award?

E be like u no deh Nigeria fest
Buhari does what he's told to do. Don't be surprised buhari doesn't even know Wike is governor of Rivers State.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by Otunski: 1:34pm On Oct 25, 2022
Which office is Wike running for in 2023? You want to use an award to campaign for which office ? Wike is going amock and he sure needs help.

3 Likes

Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by SmartyPants(m): 1:34pm On Oct 25, 2022
jom28gy:
I don't support and I can never support Tinubu,

You people never cease to amaze me.

grin grin shocked

Wike is a mere man like you with the same flesh and blood, and one head.

As wise as you are, you are on nairaland gossiping about Wike, yet you feel Wike talks too much.

I laugh!

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by PlayMaker14: 1:41pm On Oct 25, 2022
racerve:

You could say the same thing about Portable.

It's not by who's trending. Go to Rivers and ask people what they think of Wike.
You're not in Rivers State, you're asking me that is currently in the State to go and ask about a performing governor?

2 Likes

Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by PlayMaker14: 1:42pm On Oct 25, 2022
muykem:
Why are you guys hate Tinubu so much? The guy you are responding to is PDP supporter.
Online PDP supporter of Atiku you mean.

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by godofuck231: 1:43pm On Oct 25, 2022
Wike slowly finishing his tablet of poison , a political death awaits him
Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by Originalsly: 1:43pm On Oct 25, 2022
Hmmm.... award for infrastructure. ... award and certificate for everything. Was it for the fly overs?.... unnecessary flyovers instead of new roadways to provide alternative routes and open new areas for development? This is embarrassing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by Emu4u2c: 1:45pm On Oct 25, 2022
DonBenny77:

Buhari has no idea of the awards or categories of awards he has been presenting.
If you like doubt me.
I get elder for house
At Buhari's age he's unaware of almost everything happening around him.
You can abuse me if you like for saying the truth.
Wike paid the organisers for the award you are just ignorant.
I b PH man. Born and raised
wike is a failure
Flyover no be infrastructure
Okowa, Udom and even Gandollar have done better in terms of infrastructure.
Because wike invites VIPs and makes commissioning flyover a fanfare doesn't mean everyone should be stupid

Na this okowa name were you write join make me go vex for you...I live in Warri And Port Harcourt and I can boldly tell you okowa and wike Are no match in terms of Infrastructural development and presentation

Okowa dat doesn't have 1 single infrastructure to His name

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by 35824L: 1:46pm On Oct 25, 2022
Wike will work for APC in the Presidential election. He is not hiding it anymore grin

Congratulations to the incoming President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by DMerciful(m): 1:46pm On Oct 25, 2022
He is right. Wike's pride snd overbearing attitude will ruin him!
PlayMaker14:
Is there any governor that doesn't talk?

Wike is relevant not only to his party or State, he is also relevant to the media so they can see something to write and eat.

If Wike coughs, it will be on every national dailies, that's how relevant he is.
Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by davidtemi(m): 1:47pm On Oct 25, 2022
Pls go ahead. Enough jare
Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by molu: 1:48pm On Oct 25, 2022
Wike's noise and ranting are too much. I wonder if he's the first and only candidate to lose a presidential primary election.

He should note that, there are smarter and more intelligent politicians everywhere and right under his nose in Rivers who are strategically working things out without noise to embarrass and disgrace his ergo comes 2023.

He seriously needs a sincere and wholesome advice to curb his excesses.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by Emu4u2c: 1:49pm On Oct 25, 2022
Originalsly:
Hmmm.... award for infrastructure. ... award and certificate for everything. Was it for the fly overs?.... unnecessary flyovers instead of new roadways to provide alternative routes and open new areas for development? This is embarrassing.

Una for bring those flyovers come delta state o.

People were get Head but nor dey appreciate
Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by duro4chang(m): 1:49pm On Oct 25, 2022
God is on the side of Tinubu the next president of Nigeria.
Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by DLuciano: 1:49pm On Oct 25, 2022
jom28gy:
You have reduced your political career to nothing

He is not a wise man, a typical Ikwerre man, he is just dancing to the gallery, time shall come when his folly will be replayed!
Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by PlayMaker14: 1:51pm On Oct 25, 2022
DMerciful:
He is right. Wike's pride snd overbearing attitude will ruin him!
Because he isn't licking the arse of northerners?

The attitude didn't ruin him when he was the chairman of the second richest LGA in Nigeria,

The pride didn't ruin him when he was the Minister Of Education under GEJ...

Na now the pride and attitude wan ruin am?

Find better thing talk jare.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by ipobarethieves: 1:52pm On Oct 25, 2022
grin cheesy
Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by 24SEVEN: 1:54pm On Oct 25, 2022
jom28gy:
Wike is a man I like before now, but he talks too much, not good for a wise man

Keep your likeness to yourself. Wike is not contesting any elections. He has nothing to lose.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

N2.051trn Scam: Petitioner Strips EFCC Naked Before Senate / Solomon Dalung: Why I Wear Khaki Uniform, Red Beret / Suhaila Zakzaky: El-Zakzaky Daughter Supported By Shiites, To Continue Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.