Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,454 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award (37658 Views)

We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor / 2023: I Don’t Know What Record Yahaya Bello Will Campaign With – Sagay / Buhari’s Award Of GCFR To M.K.O Abiola Illegal — Ex-cjn Belgore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by choicebrnd(m): 7:45am On Oct 26, 2022
After spending 2.7 billion naira just to get an award...award self don become something you go lobby to get?...no worries,make your tenure finish,we dey wait for you..
Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by Mummiesboy: 11:18am On Oct 26, 2022
;
duro4chang:
Slowpoke!
grin Your drugs don really finish

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by duro4chang(m): 12:10pm On Oct 26, 2022
Mummiesboy:
; grin Your drugs don really finish
My comment is not for slowpoke so just scroll down. The message is not for you. You hear?
Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by Mummiesboy: 12:47pm On Oct 26, 2022
duro4chang:
My comment is not for slowpoke so just scroll down. The message is not for you. You hear?
If your comments are not for people like me, then go to hell and pass your massages there. Shekena!
Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by duro4chang(m): 12:51pm On Oct 26, 2022
Mummiesboy:
If your comments are not for people like me, then go to hell and pass your massages there. Shekena!
Can you see how you are sounding. I have already said it that your knowledge is shallow and speaking to a fool you will not change anything. You shouldn't have read at all. Since you know your level just scroll down.
Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by Mummiesboy: 1:08pm On Oct 26, 2022
duro4chang:
Can you see how you are sounding. I have already said it that your knowledge is shallow and speaking to a fool you will not change anything. You shouldn't have read at all. Since you know your level just scroll down.
You are stupid, read my massage this time slowly because you lack knowledge.
Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by duro4chang(m): 1:37pm On Oct 26, 2022
Mummiesboy:
You are stupid, read my massage this time slowly because you lack knowledge.
I don't like exchanging words with dingbats like you. All I want you to know is that wether you accept it now or not Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. He will rule over you. You will wail and gnash your teeth taya. Mark my word you will be under his feet. Congratulations to Bola Tinubu.
Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by Mummiesboy: 1:53pm On Oct 26, 2022
duro4chang:
I don't like exchanging words with dingbats like you. All I want you to know is that wether you accept it now or not Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. He will rule over you. You will wail and gnash your teeth taya. Mark my word you will be under his feet. Congratulations to Bola Tinubu.
You are stupid to say " I will be under his feet". Who is he? If the old death drug Barron is your god so be it, for me he is damn mother fvcker just like you. Tinubu will never in his entire pathetic life govern Nigeria.
Ass licking bigot
Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by duro4chang(m): 2:39pm On Oct 26, 2022
Mummiesboy:
You are stupid to say " I will be under his feet". Who is he? If the old death drug Barron is your god so be it, for me he is damn mother fvcker just like you. Tinubu will never in his entire pathetic life govern Nigeria.
Ass licking bigot
Tinubu will rule over you. You will beg him for bread. You will wail and taya. As e dey pain you e dey sweet us. You will soon develop heart attack because of Jagaban. Tinubu is your next president. Go and hug a transformer. I love Tinubu.
Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by Mummiesboy: 2:45pm On Oct 26, 2022
duro4chang:
Tinubu will rule over you. You will beg him for bread. You will wail and taya. As e dey pain you e dey sweet us. You will soon develop heart attack because of Jagaban. Tinubu is your next president. Go and hug a transformer. I love Tinubu.
Is your destiny not mine.
So be it. Amen!
Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by duro4chang(m): 2:55pm On Oct 26, 2022
Mummiesboy:
Is your destiny not mine.
So be it. Amen!
You will beg for bread under Tinubu. Others will rejoice but you will be in agony. We will all laugh but you will be in sorrow. May your wailing last till eternity. Tinubu is the best man for the job. Congratulations in advance.
Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by maasoap(m): 4:57pm On Oct 26, 2022
CheapHomes1:

You haven't answered the questions. How is it irrelevant? How will that move Nigeria forward?

Your question is irrelevant. Learn to ask relevant questions
Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by CheapHomes1: 8:17pm On Oct 26, 2022
maasoap:

Your question is irrelevant. Learn to ask relevant questions

And yet you can't answer the question. How is it irrelevant? How will that move Nigeria forward?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Solomon Dalung: Why I Wear Khaki Uniform, Red Beret / Suhaila Zakzaky: El-Zakzaky Daughter Supported By Shiites, To Continue Protest / Court Sacks Governor Umahi As Ebonyi South APC Senatorial Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.