Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award (37647 Views)

We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor / 2023: I Don’t Know What Record Yahaya Bello Will Campaign With – Sagay / Buhari’s Award Of GCFR To M.K.O Abiola Illegal — Ex-cjn Belgore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by Kaiser20: 3:43pm On Oct 25, 2022
paramakina202:
Rivers state voters are waiting for you to open your mouth and tell them to vote for Tinubu grin
Come out openly and say it Wike.
fear dey catch Wike to say such Abomination before River state people.
It's evil to promote promote Adamu Tinubu in SS

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by blueAgent(m): 3:44pm On Oct 25, 2022
DonBenny77:

Buhari has no idea of the awards or categories of awards he has been presenting.
If you like doubt me.
I get elder for house
At Buhari's age he's unaware of almost everything happening around him.
You can abuse me if you like for saying the truth.
Wike paid the organisers for the award you are just ignorant.
I b PH man. Born and raised
wike is a failure
Flyover no be infrastructure
Okowa, Udom and even Gandollar have done better in terms of infrastructure.
Because wike invites VIPs and makes commissioning flyover a fanfare doesn't mean everyone should be stupid

I disagree on Okowa better than Wike,
Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by iya6aziza: 3:48pm On Oct 25, 2022
Tinubu is sure the next president to succeed BuhariTinubu is sure the next president to succeed Buhari...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by Menclothing: 4:00pm On Oct 25, 2022
Wike
Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by press9jatv: 4:01pm On Oct 25, 2022
Clueless empty chest beater looking for every means to seek attention. Wike is a clueless goner. I’ve said it times without number that Wike will be watching Atiku swearing on channels tv next year 2023. Not only that I said it earlier this month before Pdp campaign fully started, I said Wike will be watching massive and mega Pdp presidential campaign from channels tv. Atiku Abubakar wins 2023 presidential election while Wike leave Nigeria for us. Wike is stylishly campaigning for APC here. Ameachi men will never like it in rivers State and Ameachi will soon leave APC. Write it down today, Wike will decamp to APC soon. That’s what the good people of Rivers State are expecting already especially the core Pdp leaders and members in Rivers State. Empty chest beater Wike remain clueless unstable politician. Wike will be heavily disgrace in the poll. It’s the electorates that decides who they want and not a clueless empty chest beater. Atiku/Okowa has come to win. Karma will surely backfired on Wike and his cronies.
Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by Gbemini(m): 4:02pm On Oct 25, 2022
They will cry from anambra now grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by Myself2(m): 4:08pm On Oct 25, 2022
I really pity Rivers people, how did they end up with this hopeless clown as governor ?
Well, let them be patient, by the grace of God, May 29 2023 is around the corner and they will be rid of the nuisannce of this arrogant misfit
Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by OctavianAC(m): 4:17pm On Oct 25, 2022
I told my wife that now I have no job, you will kiss me till you get tired

Governor Wike the comedian
Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by luluosas(m): 4:34pm On Oct 25, 2022
Wike, the brutal Minister of Defence in the incoming government of President Peter Gregory Obi by the grace of God
Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by masui(m): 4:43pm On Oct 25, 2022
paramakina202:
Rivers state voters are waiting for you to open your mouth and tell them to vote for Tinubu grin
Come out openly and say it Wike.

I cant wait for that day. grin grin grin

Wike no fit open mouth tell Rivers people to vote Tinubu nah.

Him chew grenade
Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by mrksquare: 4:46pm On Oct 25, 2022
Synty66:
I’ll campaign with Buhari’s award – Wike

https://punchng.com/i-will-campaign-with-buharis-award-wike/?amp

Boss Mustapha must be smiling to the bank. 400 Million naira for plaque isn't a small quid.
Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by mrksquare: 4:47pm On Oct 25, 2022
Myself2:
I really pity Rivers people, how did they end up with this hopeless clown as governor ?
Well, let them be patient, by the grace of God, May 29 2023 is around the corner and they will be rid of the nuisannce of this arrogant misfit

It is Jonathan and his wife that rigged the nondescript clown into office in 2015.
Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by Successlane: 5:31pm On Oct 25, 2022
muykem:
Why are you guys hate Tinubu so much? The guy you are responding to is PDP supporter.

The more reason, Tinubu will win the presidential election.

Their hate is ALWAYS blessing for the candidate concerned. Ask Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by paramakina202: 5:33pm On Oct 25, 2022
masui:

I cant wait for that day. grin grin grin

Wike no fit open mouth tell Rivers people to vote Tinubu nah.

Him chew grenade

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe
Make I dey wait grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by paramakina202: 5:34pm On Oct 25, 2022
Kaiser20:
fear dey catch Wike to say such Abomination before River state people.
It's evil to promote promote Adamu Tinubu in SS

Let him sing all he want we dey wait make he talk thing fess.
Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by thundafire: 5:35pm On Oct 25, 2022
jom28gy:
You have reduced your political career to nothing
he know say if PDP win dey go mess am up and after all na APC him go join.
Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by duro4chang(m): 5:46pm On Oct 25, 2022
Mummiesboy:
Your drugs don finish
Slowpoke!
Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by Codes151(m): 5:48pm On Oct 25, 2022
Only a thief will be a governor and still want to be a senator.
If people want you to go then you have achieved.

A lot of these useless governor run to senate to continue their greed.

Wike is a real man. A real Gee. He has done it. It's time for legacy to continue.

Thank you nyesome wike
Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by Mike008(m): 6:56pm On Oct 25, 2022
Wike always ranting like a baby. At every point in time he thinks everyone else has his time, and his is that important. You are only a governor and nothing more, a position held by many and you wont be the last. Hopefully, when you expire as governor you will no longer have a platform strong enough to keep your childish talks atop.
Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by racerve(m): 7:20pm On Oct 25, 2022
PlayMaker14:
You're not in Rivers State, you're asking me that is currently in the State to go and ask about a performing governor?

What's your definition of performance?

Renting canopies and bands to commission flyovers? The same flyovers his predecessors built with no fanfare?

Or dashing money to other states for political favour. Imagine the mumu man donating money to Lagos state, a state generating 5x the revenue of Rivers.

Or appointing thousands of advisors for "job creation" 8 months to the end of his tenure.

Meanwhile RSG only started paying teachers 2 months ago, after owing salaries for 5 years. Pensioners were owed for over 7 years. State schools are in disrepair. No new doctors have been employed. RSSDA scholarship scheme was scrapped. Only Obio Akpor and Ikwerre LGAs are benefiting from his govt.

If you're from Rivers these are things you should already know. Since you don't know, go and ask your neighbours to educate you.
Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by Cj4charles(m): 7:23pm On Oct 25, 2022
Na there your downfall wan start from if you no know
Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by mullerman: 9:27pm On Oct 25, 2022
Who cares.
Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by maasoap(m): 9:40pm On Oct 25, 2022
CheapHomes1:

How will that move Nigeria forward?

Irrelevant question
Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by CheapHomes1: 9:41pm On Oct 25, 2022
maasoap:

Irrelevant question

How is it irrelevant? How will that move Nigeria forward?
Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by maasoap(m): 9:49pm On Oct 25, 2022
CheapHomes1:

How is it irrelevant? How will that move Nigeria forward?

Ask question that is relevant to what people are discussing. You can't just be asking questions that have nothing to do with what people are discussing and expect answers. Look at the below quotes and tell me how your question fit in

jom28gy:

maasoap:

Lol. Far from that. He's still the best and most sought-after bride in politics of today
Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by CheapHomes1: 9:57pm On Oct 25, 2022
maasoap:

Ask question that is relevant to what people are discussing. You can't just be asking questions that have nothing to do with what people are discussing and expect answers. Look at the below quotes and tell me how your question fit in

You haven't answered the questions. How is it irrelevant? How will that move Nigeria forward?
Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by Melagros(m): 10:21pm On Oct 25, 2022
Michelle70:
If award is winning election.

Osinbajo would have won APC primaries
Don't mind the mofo, he doesn't know
Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by Melagros(m): 10:23pm On Oct 25, 2022
jom28gy:
you are making sense here
Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by Akorlism(m): 10:25pm On Oct 25, 2022
No need work with tinubu PDP don't need you anymore
Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by Dmano: 11:01pm On Oct 25, 2022
How will his paid award move the country forward, and campaigning with it for what post, is he going for third term?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Army Confirms Joint Operation With Police In Orlu LG, Imo State To Root Out IPOB / Made In Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carrier: Photos / CNN Refers To Nigeria As A North African Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.