Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award (37659 Views)

We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor / 2023: I Don’t Know What Record Yahaya Bello Will Campaign With – Sagay / Buhari’s Award Of GCFR To M.K.O Abiola Illegal — Ex-cjn Belgore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by DMerciful(m): 1:57pm On Oct 25, 2022
Pride goes before a fall, they dont happen simultaneously.

Wike has made more enemies politically in the last 4yrs than the preceeding 20yrs when he was local govt chairman onwards.

Wike has got it coming
PlayMaker14:
Because he isn't licking the arse of northerners?

The attitude didn't ruin him when he was the chairman of the second richest LGA in Nigeria,

The pride didn't ruin him when he was the Minister Of Education under GEJ...

Na now the pride and attitude wan ruin am?

Find better thing talk jare.
Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by PlayMaker14: 1:59pm On Oct 25, 2022
DMerciful:
Pride goes before a fall, they dont happen simultaneously.

Wike has made more enemies politically in the last 4yrs than the preceeding 20yrs when he was local govt chairman onwards.

Wike has got it coming
Tell that to Atiku bro.

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by mechanics(m): 2:00pm On Oct 25, 2022
Hahahahah, funny man.
Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by DMerciful(m): 2:00pm On Oct 25, 2022
I'm not supporting Atiku but Obi but that does not change the fact that Wike is biting more than he can chew
PlayMaker14:
Tell that to Atiku bro.
Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by ipobarethieves: 2:01pm On Oct 25, 2022
whofoolwho:
All these because he was refused vice presidential candidate slot.
Bia! He's past that one.All he want is EQUITY, FAIRNESS, BELONGING and JUSTICE.Thoae of us that live,work/do business UpNorth sabi the CROOK lifestyle of those pipu.If u dnt have a solid backups, ur own is finish in their hands.
Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by PlayMaker14: 2:02pm On Oct 25, 2022
DMerciful:
I'm not supporting Atiku but Obi but that does not change the fact that Wike is biting more than he can chew
Allow him to bite...

Give same advice to El-Rufai
Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by Bigleaf1006: 2:03pm On Oct 25, 2022
DonBenny77:

Buhari has no idea of the awards or categories of awards he has been presenting.
If you like doubt me.
I get elder for house
At Buhari's age he's unaware of almost everything happening around him.
You can abuse me if you like for saying the truth.
Wike paid the organisers for the award you are just ignorant.
I b PH man. Born and raised
wike is a failure
Flyover no be infrastructure
Okowa, Udom and even Gandollar have done better in terms of infrastructure.
Because wike invites VIPs and makes commissioning flyover a fanfare doesn't mean everyone should be stupid

Abeg commot okowa for that least......that guys performance in delta is so abysmal that he should be listed amongst the worst govs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by Oyiboman69: 2:09pm On Oct 25, 2022
PlayMaker14:
You're mistaking him for the urinating machine called Tinubu you support.
those are members don't you see?
Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by Mummiesboy: 2:11pm On Oct 25, 2022
Emu4u2c:

Una for bring those flyovers come delta state o.

People were get Head but nor dey appreciate
I dey tell you, Una no know wetin wike do for Una, not until Una reach some cities weh no even get one flyover to ease traffic congestion
Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by Mummiesboy: 2:14pm On Oct 25, 2022
duro4chang:
God is on the side of Tinubu the next president of Nigeria.
Your drugs don finish
Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by fortri: 2:18pm On Oct 25, 2022
Wike have chose to have cancer instead of malaria.
Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by kingthreat(m): 2:19pm On Oct 25, 2022
jom28gy:
Wike is a man I like before now, but he talks too much, not good for a wise man

simple, he is not wise. The Nigerian political atmosphere is dominated by crude, irresponsible and unintelligent people. Hence, our present situation.
Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by Ancestortinubu: 2:30pm On Oct 25, 2022
Your Problem, your wahala. Rivers electorate knows their candidates and party at heart. One individual vote on election day.
Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by whofoolwho: 2:34pm On Oct 25, 2022
ipobarethieves:
Bia! He's past that one.All he want is EQUITY, FAIRNESS, BELONGING and JUSTICE.Thoae of us that live,work/do business UpNorth sabi the CROOK lifestyle of those pipu.If u dnt have a solid backups, ur own is finish in their hands.
my brother probably you have not been following events.The first plan of wike is to be the pdp presidential candidate but it failed.then he moved to be the vice presidential candidate, after all his lobbying and money spent.the committee that was set up by pdp recommend him and okowa with preference for him, but it was Ayu that moved against him and convinced Atiku to pick okowa and since then he has resolved to take his pound of flesh from Ayu.Wike was the person that frustrated peter obi,umahi,ayade and almost successeded in getting obasseki out of pdp because of his presidencial ambition.He was the person that removed secondus and put in Ayu.I am telling you that if wike was picked as vice all these wouldn't have come up. It's all about personal interest in disguise of national interest.lets keep watching.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by Kaymansion(m): 2:45pm On Oct 25, 2022
shocked I don't know why PDP and Atiku are underrating Wike about the next year general election
Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by tishbite41(m): 2:49pm On Oct 25, 2022
whofoolwho:
my brother probably you have not been following events.The first plan of wike is to be the pdp presidential candidate but it failed.then he moved to be the vice presidential candidate, after all his lobbying and money spent.the committee that was set up by pdp recommend him and okowa with preference for him, but it was Ayu that moved against him and convinced Atiku to pick okowa and since then he has resolved to take his pound of flesh from Ayu.Wike was the person that frustrated peter obi,umahi,ayade and almost successeded in getting obasseki out of pdp because of his presidencial ambition.He was the person that removed secondus and put in Ayu.I am telling you that if wike was picked as vice all these wouldn't have come up. It's all about personal interest in disguise of national interest.lets keep watching.
Oga, thank you
Only a gullible Southerner will think that Wike is fighting for him/her.
Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by tishbite41(m): 2:50pm On Oct 25, 2022
Kaymansion:
shocked I don't know why PDP and Atiku are underrating Wike about the next year general election

Wike is a nobody
Atiku is already president
U can screenshot my post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by holygeral(m): 2:51pm On Oct 25, 2022
Winning award does not guarantee your missions because WHAT IS WRITTEN IS WRITTEN!
Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by Lannister360: 2:53pm On Oct 25, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Tinubu is sure the next president to succeed Buhari

He will rule only over your village. Heartless animal.
Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by MarkBenn: 2:58pm On Oct 25, 2022
Is wike contesting for third term as Gorvernor?
Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by BABANGBALI: 3:06pm On Oct 25, 2022
Who fokn cares?

The guy we sent to visit 2023 came back 3 days ago and has refused to eat fa.
Every minute he shout "eeeeh', 'mmmh".. ���
Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by Mrfixitt(m): 3:09pm On Oct 25, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:

Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by Mrfixitt(m): 3:10pm On Oct 25, 2022
jom28gy:
Wike is a man I like before now, but he talks too much, not good for a wise man
Nigerian political terrain is not for gentle souls.
Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by reuben81: 3:10pm On Oct 25, 2022
oga u are beginning to sound bored,Atiku,refuse to response,likewise PDP,u are losing ur relevance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 25, 2022
DonBenny77:

Buhari has no idea of the awards or categories of awards he has been presenting.
If you like doubt me.
I get elder for house
At Buhari's age he's unaware of almost everything happening around him.
You can abuse me if you like for saying the truth.
Wike paid the organisers for the award you are just ignorant.
I b PH man. Born and raised
wike is a failure
Flyover no be infrastructure
Okowa, Udom and even Gandollar have done better in terms of infrastructure.
Because wike invites VIPs and makes commissioning flyover a fanfare doesn't mean everyone should be stupid

You are a liar, bro. Osino PH born
Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by Jostoman: 3:23pm On Oct 25, 2022
jom28gy:
You have reduced your political career to nothing
how oga?
Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by Jostoman: 3:23pm On Oct 25, 2022
I love this man
Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by paramakina202: 3:24pm On Oct 25, 2022
Rivers state voters are waiting for you to open your mouth and tell them to vote for Tinubu grin
Come out openly and say it Wike.
Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by goodmike7: 3:36pm On Oct 25, 2022
Wike is digging is own political grave..it has passed 7ft deep and he keeps on digging...
I see the end of Wike cos HE atiku will be the next president of the Federal republic of Nigeria.
It is written and confirmed.

Everyday, Wike vindicates Atiku's action of choosing Okowa.
Re: Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award by Kaiser20: 3:39pm On Oct 25, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:

Adamu Mumuni Ahmed Tinubu is retiring to Osun state, the Agbaya Bola is too old for a complex nation like Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Sacks Governor Umahi As Ebonyi South APC Senatorial Candidate / Nnamdi Kanu Wears Royal Attire As He Cherishes His Freedom. Photos / Buhari Hands Over To Osinbajo As He Travels Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.