Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

What Have I Done To My Self Advice Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Have I Done To My Self Advice Needed (567 Views)

I Done Stock My Fridge Before Dollar Rise Again: Photo / Why Did She Call Me This Horrible Name? What Have I Done Wrongly? [Picture] / Have I Done Anything Wrong? (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

What Have I Done To My Self Advice Needed by Breadwinners: 3:26pm On Oct 25, 2022
Guys recently I said let me see how brothel life is now I don't know what's wrong its as if I am getting addicted to it

Last night I chatted a girl on tinder
Her pay is just 15k

I have payed her the money tho but it seems she does not want to leave ...ohhh she's not even acting as if she wants to go again, good side is she's giving me sex anytime I need it now but I want her to leave, but she's just turning me on..

I need an advice on how to tell her to leave my house..

At least she should be out by tomorrow..

This morning alone she prepared breakfast

Omo how do I dismiss her now
Re: What Have I Done To My Self Advice Needed by NotBeenPaid: 3:29pm On Oct 25, 2022

You have made it in life!
Re: What Have I Done To My Self Advice Needed by FalseProphet1(m): 3:41pm On Oct 25, 2022
You have been rewarded with a wife material why are you complaining. Don't struggle with destiny, for she is thine wife oh son of zerubabel. You can start preparing for your wedding ceremony and be sure to send us an invitation.

This I have seen.

Re: What Have I Done To My Self Advice Needed by superCleanworks(m): 3:50pm On Oct 25, 2022
write her a letter then go to any DHL office and put HER NAME & your address on the envelope. send the letter to your house so she can receive the mail and open it to see the letter.
Re: What Have I Done To My Self Advice Needed by Breadwinners: 3:51pm On Oct 25, 2022
FalseProphet1:
You have been rewarded with a wife material why are you complaining. Don't struggle with destiny, for she is thine wife oh son of zerubabel. You can start preparing for your wedding ceremony and be sure to send us an invitation.

This I have seen.

Lol u this guy...its cool ur name is false prophet
Re: What Have I Done To My Self Advice Needed by lavoca2: 3:55pm On Oct 25, 2022
Wetin u come gain for d fake story?
Re: What Have I Done To My Self Advice Needed by Ariyo70: 3:09pm On Oct 28, 2022
Marry her��
Re: What Have I Done To My Self Advice Needed by Breadwinners: 3:31pm On Oct 28, 2022
She's gone now

Little Pretty Girl In Mini Skirt Dances Enticingly As Parents Play Video...... / I Need An Answer Plsssss / ...