Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine (49162 Views)

Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! / My Dad's Elder Sister's Son's Child Is My What.. Answers Please. / Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by egoldi01: 5:32am On Oct 27, 2022
It looks like it's your wife that is taking care of most bills at home. Don't be complacent so as to be able to take charge your house. The owner of the child knows and may likely come back for the child - fear women!

2 Likes

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by KIDfurniture(m): 5:46am On Oct 27, 2022
You’re mad

Meektunz:
Been married for over 5 years now and ever since my wife gave birth to my first child, I've been suspecting that it's not my child due to no sense of resemblance.

I finally did a DNA test but unfortunately the result shows that I'm not the father of my first child. No doubt my wife loves me so much and honestly she has done a lot, sacrificed alot for me.

My conscience never allowed me to end the marriage because honestly she is a good wife one could ever ask for though she has her bad sides.

Since the result came out, I never told her or confronted her because I'm very very certain that once I confront her the marriage will end cos alot will happen but everyday once I see the boy and remember, I get so angry but after some time when we are all playing as a family I will forget.

I still do everything a father could do for his son. Honestly it's not easy to forget about everything.

What do you advise me to do guys?
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Hassanmaye(m): 5:58am On Oct 27, 2022
blinking001:
Dear Op you know what? You're the most foolish nairalander of the year 2022. I hope you enjoy and cherish this award with all your heart and soul. Thanks.
He is a SIMPle man please allow him to learn

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Came4amod: 6:08am On Oct 27, 2022
huptin:
You should never have done the DNA in the first place..it makes no sense.

Not knowing at all is even worse .. this one not carry sense .. always check the loyalty level around u .. or else u go just sleep no wake
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by wax123(m): 6:32am On Oct 27, 2022
Meektunz:
Been married for over 5 years now and ever since my wife gave birth to my first child.....

Bros ur patience is SuperB ooo.... I will advice you to also run the boy against his mother too...just to be sure that there isn't a mix up in the hospital...B4 u will kill an innocent woman....just to be sure

1 Like

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by sharone21(f): 6:34am On Oct 27, 2022
My question is, whose surname is the child bearing?

You don't need to begin to turn the country upside down looking for the so called father especially if the mum has long moved on, 'let sleeping dogs lie'.....

This matter is more between you and your wife.....

The child is YOURS, confront your wife... Both of you agree to deal with any unfavorable outcome from it( if any .... unnecessary fear thoughts from Satan causes needless worries).

You don't even know which child will really take care of you in old age sef.
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Raychee(f): 6:52am On Oct 27, 2022
Fake story. No man will find out this kind of information and still be chill about it.
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by advanceDNA: 6:53am On Oct 27, 2022
sharone21:
My question is, whose surname is the child bearing?

You don't need to begin to turn the country upside down looking for the so called father especially if the mum has long moved on, 'let sleeping dogs lie'.....

This matter is more between you and your wife.....

The child is YOURS, confront your wife... Both of you agree to deal with any unfavorable outcome from it( if any .... unnecessary fear thoughts from Satan causes needless worries).

You don't even know which child will really take care of you in old age sef.

Mama said let sleeping dogs lie...so this matter na sleeping dog..lol

1 Like

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by advanceDNA: 6:56am On Oct 27, 2022
Raychee:
Fake story. No man will find out this kind of information and still be chill about it.

U think all men are actually men.....

1 Like

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Ybaby: 7:08am On Oct 27, 2022
Meektunz:
Been married for over 5 years now and ever since my wife gave birth to my first child, I've been suspecting that it's not my child due to no sense of resemblance.

I finally did a DNA test but unfortunately the result shows that I'm not the father of my first child. No doubt my wife loves me so much and honestly she has done a lot, sacrificed alot for me.

My conscience never allowed me to end the marriage because honestly she is a good wife one could ever ask for though she has her bad sides.

Since the result came out, I never told her or confronted her because I'm very very certain that once I confront her the marriage will end cos alot will happen but everyday once I see the boy and remember, I get so angry but after some time when we are all playing as a family I will forget.

I still do everything a father could do for his son. Honestly it's not easy to forget about everything.

Who is paying the rent ? You or your wife.
If you know you have no other means of accomodation or fending for yourself then don't confront your wife o. Rent has really gone up. Keep the optics and play your part.

If you are the one paying the rent and all the bills and that is is true love that is making you want to keep your marriage. Let your wife know you know and both of you attend therapy with a foreign therapist and work it all out.

All the best
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by bobolaga: 7:22am On Oct 27, 2022
Don't allowed malfunctioning machines to destroyed your marriage, a lot of educated men and women never understand manipulation behind DNA test, doctor are not God, they should first carried out their own DNA test before they do it for others.
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Kingd6th: 7:30am On Oct 27, 2022
I suggest u talk to ur wife about it in a calm way n have ur peace .
Meektunz:

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by advanceDNA: 7:31am On Oct 27, 2022
bobolaga:
Don't allowed malfunctioning machines to destroyed your marriage, a lot of educated men and women never understand manipulation behind DNA test, doctor are not God, they should first carried out their own DNA test before they do it for others.

These technology u just rubbished made the phones u use to chat and call with...made the car u drive, made the drugs u use....

but when e reach ordinary chromosome analysis ..they are now Malfunctioning machines.....cover your face, throw your phone away, and pack your load inside the forest where there are no malfunctioning machines

1 Like

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by advanceDNA: 7:34am On Oct 27, 2022
Kingd6th:
I suggest u talk to ur wife about it in a calm way n have ur peace .

In a calm way?? So she wont vex abi??
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by advanceDNA: 7:38am On Oct 27, 2022
Rodinat:
Whoever raise the child is the father ,forget and forgive her for peace to reign.The child will forever be grateful to you.

Advice u people cant give your brother or son...u will be giving another person's son.....
What if the person that slept with knows about the baby?? Or na ghost give am bele...
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Umadam: 7:40am On Oct 27, 2022
Right from the laboratory, I will call the bitch to start packing, am zero tolerance to immorality in marriage!
A nigga bleeped my wife, got ha pregnant?
Bro, they have soaked u!!

1 Like

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Savvy19: 7:57am On Oct 27, 2022
Angelfrost:
I knew this gist was fake the moment you said you didn't confront her... grin grin grin

Oga, come up with better scripts!

Still, if most married men of today start doing DNA tests for all their kids, the civil war that will break out in Nigeria will be historical! lipsrsealed

Can you imagine. People are really terrible
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Valnos: 8:40am On Oct 27, 2022
undecided
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Gandrova: 9:12am On Oct 27, 2022
general111:
Calm down...
One day this thing will hunt you if you dont deal with it now.
Tell her peacefully and try to let her know that you still love her and would love this to be a secret between both of you..
Once she hears that you want to make it a family secret, she will get soft and begin to confess.
Then you can properly forgive her and move on...

Besides, i think she has really been good to you, else this would have been a good reason to leave her.
They should keep it a secret you said! You need medical examination with your comments.
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Gandrova: 9:14am On Oct 27, 2022
huptin:
You should never have done the DNA in the first place..it makes no sense.
Pls ask your dad to go for DNA test for you!
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by general111(m): 9:21am On Oct 27, 2022
Gandrova:
They should keep it a secret you said! You need medical examination with your comments.
mmust you go all abusive when you dont agree with my position on this issue??
Come and do the medical examination na?
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Gandrova: 9:28am On Oct 27, 2022
general111:
mmust you go all abusive when you dont agree with my position on this issue??
Come and do the medical examination na?
It not an abuse, it is just an advice
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by general111(m): 9:30am On Oct 27, 2022
Gandrova:
It not an abuse, it is just an advice
abeg shift, i dont exchange words with people.
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Mutigadara1: 9:57am On Oct 27, 2022
even if you want to forgive her and continue with the marriage, i think it is best to let her know that you know. because she already knows the child is not your own. running away from problem does not solve it and problem don't solve itself. solve it now cause later on in life it will be more complicated for you.
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by abidem4real: 10:08am On Oct 27, 2022
Meektunz:

But why do some people ask stupid questions like this? You said you have a problem and in the process of your explanation, you have made us understand your desiring position on the matter, yet you are asking what should you do? Go and hug transformer!

2 Likes

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by romenna: 11:43am On Oct 27, 2022
advanceDNA:

I read a story of a man that did DNA test but never told the wife he knew the first child wasnt his till he died......but she found out he knew from his will because he ddnt give the wife and the first born any part of his money and properties.
he lived a miserable life
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by bluestone2015: 11:47am On Oct 27, 2022
My bear bro, be very careful. Those advising you to quit your marriage are in hell with their partners. They are not happy that you are living a good life with your wife.
The next woman you'll marry might have had several abortions but will not tell you.
Stick to the devil you know.
Let your wife know that you love her despite your discovery.
Let her tell you the truth and ask for forgiveness.
Leaving her to marry another woman will never guarantee your happiness.
Even if another man claims the chikd in future, you'll remain the 'daddy' he knows. He will never forget you.
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by advanceDNA: 11:47am On Oct 27, 2022
romenna:

he lived a miserable life

Maybe....

Some men cannot stand it when their wife cheats on them even though they cheat

... while some men will forgive because they too have cheated....we dont process situation in the same way......besides the child is innocent in the matter
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 27, 2022
Return the child and the mother back to the real husband. angry
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Chinny024(f): 1:08pm On Oct 27, 2022
The child is yours,the wife is yours..That poor innocent boy knows no father asides you.....Some secret are best buried and died with for your own happiness and joy...

Shalom...
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by gannod(m): 1:10pm On Oct 27, 2022
Meektunz:

You will need to tell her at some point. Just tell her you know your 'first son' is not your son and you have done the DNA to confirm. It is not the boy's fault hence you would need to continue showing love to him. Whatever decision you take should be ok as regards your wife afterall, she broke yout trust. There is no justification for adultery, she really messed up.
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Stanfeelings: 1:16pm On Oct 27, 2022
ITS LIKE YOUR WIFE IS THE BREAD WINNER, HENCE U COULD CONDONE SUCH. NO MAN CAN ENDURE THIS, PEACEFULLY. ALL THE SAME, GOODLUCK BUT BETTER NOT LET THIS EAT U UP INSIDE

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) / Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? / How This Picture Changed My Life For The Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.