Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,347 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine (49463 Views)

Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! / My Dad's Elder Sister's Son's Child Is My What.. Answers Please. / Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by OKOATA(m): 7:17pm On Oct 26, 2022
HEBEI:
This is the situation in most Nigerian homes. That your first child may not be your biological son or daughter.
Even if you married your wife a virgin, it's very possible she cheated days to your marriage.

Trust no Nigerian woman.

Very pathetic cry cry
How can you marry a virgin and cheat before marriage. No be after dem marry you go tear am? This your logic dey funny guy.

2 Likes

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Maynman: 7:18pm On Oct 26, 2022
esere826:

With all due respect sir. I'll respond for the sake of impressionable minds reading this.

You don't call women whores to their faces or say that about someone's woman (mum, wife, girlfriend, daughter, sister) to their hearing.
It's just like you don't call a child a bastard to their face or to someone associated with them.
Even someone that is very short, disabled etc should not be talked to that way in their hearing or the hearing of their loved ones without applying some caution.

It has nothing to do with facts. Just simple wisdom and duty of care.
Very different from calling a murderer what they are in certain circumstances. You'd need to ponder on the nuances.

But wishing you the best if you insist.
If a woman is a whor.e, you say it to her face, it was HER choices that made her one just like a Murderer you using someone short or disabled are lame examples.
Go to law courts and they will call a child, legal or illegal. This is COMMON SENSE.
It seems the word “bastard” irks you? cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by bonnyhope: 7:19pm On Oct 26, 2022
Meektunz:
Been married for over 5 years now and ever since my wife gave birth to my first child, I've been suspecting that it's not my child due to no sense of resemblance.

I finally did a DNA test but unfortunately the result shows that I'm not the father of my first child. No doubt my wife loves me so much and honestly she has done a lot, sacrificed alot for me.

My conscience never allowed me to end the marriage because honestly she is a good wife one could ever ask for though she has her bad sides.

Since the result came out, I never told her or confronted her because I'm very very certain that once I confront her the marriage will end cos alot will happen but everyday once I see the boy and remember, I get so angry but after some time when we are all playing as a family I will forget.

I still do everything a father could do for his son. Honestly it's not easy to forget about everything.

What do you advise me to do guys?

That's why I always say some of these stories are false

You said your wife loves you but the first child is not yours, likely she has cheated along the way

How do you combine cheat and love
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Killermamba: 7:19pm On Oct 26, 2022
Meektunz:
Been married for over 5 years now and ever since my wife gave birth to my first child, I've been suspecting that it's not my child due to no sense of resemblance.

I finally did a DNA test but unfortunately the result shows that I'm not the father of my first child. No doubt my wife loves me so much and honestly she has done a lot, sacrificed alot for me.

My conscience never allowed me to end the marriage because honestly she is a good wife one could ever ask for though she has her bad sides.

Since the result came out, I never told her or confronted her because I'm very very certain that once I confront her the marriage will end cos alot will happen but everyday once I see the boy and remember, I get so angry but after some time when we are all playing as a family I will forget.

I still do everything a father could do for his son. Honestly it's not easy to forget about everything.

Bros go and run another DNA test but this time it should be matching that of your wife to your son. If it show she is the mother you know what to do, but if it shows she is not either just prepare to sue the hospital you had your child. Do this before you confront her or destroy your home
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Dextre(m): 7:20pm On Oct 26, 2022
Meektunz:

I can sense a high level of maturity in you, it takes more than just physical strength to still be able to hold on , I commend u for that however, holding it in will be the death of you, if u know you are willing to forgive, then just tell your wife, let’s hear what she has to say. Paternity fraud nor be child’s play o
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by CSNg: 7:22pm On Oct 26, 2022
Meektunz:

SIMP! grin
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Megabig: 7:23pm On Oct 26, 2022
She allowed another person sleep with her without condoms and then nut in her severally, you should be outraged

2 Likes

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by CSNg: 7:24pm On Oct 26, 2022
abuja007:
Who say na him dey pay bills or run the show in the house? The woman is rolling out the money and being a good loyal wife until this.

If the guy was making the big bucks I don't think he will react so gently like this and thread carefully like this.

Guy confront her gently. Tell her that you know and let her come clean.

And both of you agree on the next step with the boy. You should not have done the DNA test if you did not want to know the truth and take necessary steps.
[color=#000000][/color]

Exactly...na the woman dey pay rent.
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by bonnyhope: 7:28pm On Oct 26, 2022
Rexymania:
As in, I don't understand, why can't you confront her? Na she dey feed you? Are you crippled? Are you ugly that you think you can't get someone else out there?

The guy has been caged spiritually, physically and financially
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by CSNg: 7:29pm On Oct 26, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Useless fake story

It seems you are the woman in question

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Setursight(m): 7:32pm On Oct 26, 2022
Was it not yesterday or what , that a guy was here telling us his wife was a former runs girl.

Today, another is here telling us his wife carried him handicap!
What marriage is turning to these days, is really pathetic!!! And unfortunately, men are the ones on the receiving end.
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by harmargedon: 7:34pm On Oct 26, 2022
Meektunz:

run a DNA test of your wife and the child and verify its match, before you can conclude.
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Regex: 7:35pm On Oct 26, 2022
Writers employed by Seun. However the "predicament" "the op" is "going through" is not foreign in many homes. In fact a lot of men are yet to discover this. One would wonder 'what a good woman she is'.

1 Like

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Bimbilla(m): 7:36pm On Oct 26, 2022
Meektunz:

I finally did a DNA test but unfortunately the result shows that I'm not the father of my first child. No doubt my wife loves me so much and honestly she has done a lot, sacrificed alot for me. If you are feeding a lazy man goat it still his goat the earlier the better

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Bimbilla(m): 7:38pm On Oct 26, 2022
Meektunz:

I finally did a DNA test but unfortunately the result shows that I'm not the father of my first child. No doubt my wife loves me so much and honestly she has done a lot, sacrificed alot for me. The boy maybe from one last time pls ladies stop one last time to avoid this kind story

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by kakaG: 7:39pm On Oct 26, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Women are the only creatures on this planet who can kneel down, cry their eyes out and still be lying to you. Know this and know peace.

This I have seen.

On point don't. Don't even ask me why...demons indeed they are
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Triple4: 7:40pm On Oct 26, 2022
You should tell your wife , Reason,there may be a sawp at the hospital. Satisfy your conscience anyways because it may eat you up gradually. You may become vawuuulent unnecessarily
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by LaJoe2: 7:44pm On Oct 26, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Oga no bastard in marriage joor

The woman you paid bride price on and the children from such marriage are yours

You paid for all expenses during pregnancy, paid for school fees and upkeep from your hard earned money

If anybody tells you nonsense or come to claim your Son kill him with matchet and claim he is a kidnapper

Tell your wife you know the truth and if she ever dare tell anyone she's dead

Your wife gives you happiness and joy and also sacrifice for you... Don't let anyone or anything steal your joy

Which kind Kobo Kobo advice be this !?
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by BoboNogoDie: 7:51pm On Oct 26, 2022
Meektunz:

Honestly, you and many like you don't deserve the gift of life.
You're one of the reasons why moral values has depreciated in this world.
HOW CAN YOU CALL A WHÓRE A GOOD PERSON?
HOW CAN YOU CALL A DISTRUSTFUL WAYWARD FORNICATOR A GOOD PERSON?
HOW CAN YOU CALL A LIAR, MANIPULATOR AND A SELFISH BASTARD A GOOD PERSON?

I'M ABSOLUTELY SURE THAT YOUR KNOWS THAT THE CHILD IS NOT YOURS AND TRUST ME, ONE DAY WHEN SHE HAS BECOME BALANCED, SHE'LL STILL USE IT TO ABUSE YOU.

SOMEONE WHO IS CAPABLE OF CHEATING AND BRINGING ANOTHER MAN'S CHILD FOR YOU TO TAKE CARE OF IS CAPABLE OF KILLING YOU.

YOUR STUPÌDITY HAS NO BOUNDARY

SHAME
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Greattha: 7:52pm On Oct 26, 2022
Tempted to think this story is fabricated.(No pun intended).

If it's true, then you need to work on your self-esteem and earning power. Its obvious you're scared of the fallout of your distasteful discovery..., you wouldn't be this calm if you had the means.

All those saying you should ignore it are misleading you. Hypocrisy!!!

You said she's a good woman...a good woman who's got you training another man's child as your own? And you think she truly loves you?

Maybe it's pity or you're just being used but nah...it sure ain't love Mr.

It's best you take the bull by the horn and face the consequences because its obviously bothering you...

Not necessarily suggesting a divorce because the other babies COULD be yours but YOU CAN'T AND SHOULDN'T TRUST THAT WOMAN.

Alternatively, maybe someone else's baby was given to your wife after delivery and she's oblivious as well....unless ofcourse the child shares a resemblance with your wife which rules out that possibility.
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Lucifyre: 7:54pm On Oct 26, 2022
Tannhauser:
grin

So sorry bro, but you should have thought things through before carrying out the DNA test.

Funny enough it was my wife that insisted on the test for our children before it was done. She wanted to be sure the babies were not switched by crazy nurses.
grin
Why do nurses switch babies?
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by SparklezCEO(f): 7:55pm On Oct 26, 2022
Get your wife's samples and do another test just to be sure your baby wasn't exchanged at birth in the hospital.
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Tbaba001: 7:55pm On Oct 26, 2022
Meektunz:

THEM DE BANG YOUR WIFE, MUMU SAY SHE'S A GOOD WIFE
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by BoboNogoDie: 7:56pm On Oct 26, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Women are the only creatures on this planet who can kneel down, cry their eyes out and still be lying to you. Know this and know peace.

This I have seen.
This gender can be so evil to the point that, EVEN WHEN CALLED BY GOD AND THEY ARE SEEING HIM PHYSICALLY, FACE-TO-FACE, THEY'LL STILL LIE.
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by popo1494: 8:01pm On Oct 26, 2022
Wishing the OP knows he’s indirectly playing with his life in the long run.

Aside sexual relationship between the said wife and the man who fathered the child....many things can befall the op from the father of that child just to quietly claim the child and in most cases will be from the said wife which she may “probably” knows about it.

The op really need to work on his subconscious mind as a man and either agreed or not, WOMEN ARE NATURALLY SECRETIVE THAN MEN and can keep secrets to themselves even till death .

Prechgold1180:
So wetyn u come want make we do

What best defines a simp.
Op know this and know peace
The father of that child is still banging your wife till date
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by IamtheTruth1(m): 8:06pm On Oct 26, 2022
Only those who have been in your can truly advice you.

Many people will call you a simp for still loving your wife even when you found out she did cheat and there's a product of her actions.

It's up to you to actually decide what's best for you. Advice full everywhere.

Bro, before you take any action, what happens to that boy that has been calling you "Dad" ?
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Peero1: 8:11pm On Oct 26, 2022
[quote author=Meektunz post=117869548]Been married for over 5 years now and ever since my wife gave birth to my first child, I've been suspecting that it's not my child due to no sense of resemblance.

What do you advise me to do guys?[/quote
Hinestly speaking untill you hut the nail on the head, you can't have that peace of mind. Man up and confronts your wife, don't be scared of the outcome or whatever, abi nah she put you for house? Abeg do the needful else the memories of that shits will keep coming to your mind. If you do not take the necessary steps now, it may lead to depression and you may find yourself being addicted to drugs, and alchoalco consumption. Pls take action abeg
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by nedekid: 8:16pm On Oct 26, 2022
Fiscus105:

U sound funny, several of such children are with different fathers they taught are their own fathers til death.

If its to make DNA compulsory, Nigeria would be consumed by emotional fire within 10 minutes of results of DNA.

The more u look the less u see.

I knew a lady that I slept with in the past, after just a week aafter the first sex, she said I'm the one responsible for her pregnancy, and after 2 months of claim and counter claim, a man show up and started dating her without knowledge of pregnancy, last last he was the one he claimed the child.
Me nko, those days, a lady I had being dating but with protection suddenly came that I should do without, how? Red flag immediately! It happened with another one too, later, that one even opened up that God saved me, she was looking for who to pin the belle on.
Many years ago too, I nacked one young lady thinking she de fresh and innocent. 5 days later she say she no see period. How naa? She said na only me. I tried to explain to her it was not possible. Finally I got her in the car, as we were approching the lab, I warned her the test will show how old the pregnancy was and then I will not help her for lying. Na so she confess that while writing gce, the proprietor of the school she registered will make them set doggie ie she and her friend, then knack them skin to skin before any exam to give them expo. Say the man nack all the smallie weh no pay for expo! So the man was responsible.
See me thinking say na clean innocent smallie shocked
Last last sha, she did test and there was no pregnancy.
If there was, she would have hanged it on one innocent person weh no know.
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by AfroKnight: 8:16pm On Oct 26, 2022
Flukey:

If this lady happens to be your sister or relation, i bet this would never be your reply.

This man needs cogent and fundamental ideas from married couples or even young adults!!!

E be like say brain dey pain you. Small goat.

Na you get sister wey be olosho na why e dey pain you.
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by inspector1(m): 8:17pm On Oct 26, 2022
[color=#990000][/color][quote author=general111 post=117870060]Calm down...
One day this thing will hunt you if you dont deal with it now.
Tell her peacefully and try to let her know that you still love her and would love this to be a secret between both of you..
Once she hears that you want to make it a family secret, she will get soft and begin to confess.
Then you can properly forgive her and move on...

Besides, i think she has really been good to you, else this would have been a good reason to leave her.

JUST KEEP MUTE & CONTINUES PLAYING UR ROLE AS A LOVING FATHER & HUSBAND....... MIND U, THE DAY YOU OPEN UP TO UR WIFE ABOUT THE SITUATION IS UR LAST DAY ON EARTH. because SHE WILL DO EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO SAVE HER SELF.
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by advanceDNA: 8:26pm On Oct 26, 2022
bonnyhope:

That's why I always say some of these stories are false

You said your wife loves you but the first child is not yours, likely she has cheated along the way

How do you combine cheat and love

So to you..only bad women cheat?? A woman cannit be good and still cheat?? Is lile u people dont understand sex has appetite?? A lady is use to enjoying sex is certain ways before marriage..she can go and get it if she misses it in her marriage.....besides this can be a case of sleeping with multiple guys before marriage...

Sex doesnt make someone horrible or a bad person....she can be a good person and still spread like rumour... we all have our cravings. Its just good to have control over them

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Bank Manager Impregnates Mother, Daughter In Delta / See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? / Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.