Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine (49156 Views)

Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! / My Dad's Elder Sister's Son's Child Is My What.. Answers Please. / Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by ExudeLoveToAll: 8:18am On Oct 26, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Useless fake story

It's always fake when it doesn't suit your narrative.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by AfahaAbia(m): 8:51am On Oct 26, 2022
general111:
Calm down...
One day this thing will hunt you if you dont deal with it now.
Tell her peacefully and try to let her know that you still love her and would love this to be a secret between both of you..
Once she hears that you want to make it a family secret, she will get soft and begin to confess.

Then you can properly forgive her and move on...

Besides, i think she has really been good to you, else this would have been a good reason to leave her.
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Savedday: 8:53am On Oct 26, 2022
It the the love that she has for you that make her brought another man's child for you. As the good woman that she is, she is sharing her kpekus up and down.

Chai! What a mumu man?

9ja girls don't love and dey will never love.

They are nothing but useless and evil. All of them.

13 Likes

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 26, 2022
Just confront her and tell her to confess, once she confesses then forgive her immediately, make the bastard your son and take care of him like u married a single mother.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Weirdcamila: 11:25am On Oct 26, 2022
A woman that hides the father of una child is not a good woman.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Mrstepover(m): 12:43pm On Oct 26, 2022
The only woman that can't cheat in marriage is the one that fears to sin against God than her husband. So it doesn't matter if a woman loves u , takes care of the house ,gives u money and all that , she can still be fucking another dick codedly. Meaning only the fear of committing adultery will make a married woman not to Bleep her crush , her ex boyfriend that she enjoyed during dating and a guy that has finally seduced her with his forbidden fruit . If u wish to continue with the marriage don't tell her about ur findings because a woman can go at any length to keep her shameful secret , u know what I mean if u love ur life, I think u should first monitor her movements and doings now , u could find the best answer u are looking for then act on that because I believe u will surely find her out but don't let her suspect u , always keep a cool mood in the house , laugh and play as usual she won't be careful with her tracks . I wish u good luck

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by ceeceeuwa: 1:00pm On Oct 26, 2022
Meektunz:
Been married for over 5years now and eversimce my wife have birth to my first child, I've been suspecting that it's not my child die to no sense of resemblance and I finally did a DNA test but unfortunately the result shows that I'm not the father of my first child. No doubt my wife loves me so much and honestly she has done a d sacrificed alot for me. My conscience never allowed me to end the marriage because honestly she is a good wife one could ever ask for though she has her bad sides. Since the result came out i never told her or confronted her because I'm very very certain that once i confront her the marriage will end cos alot will happen but everyday once i see the boy and remember i get so angry but after some time when we are all playing as a family i will forget. I still do everything a father could do for his son. Honestly it's not easy to forget about everything. What do you advise me to do guys?
You posted on the 22nd of Oct that you needed to do a DNA test, 3days later the results is out already. I just they look you!

8 Likes

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by ceeceeuwa: 1:02pm On Oct 26, 2022
Meektunz:
Been married for over 5years now and eversimce my wife have birth to my first child, I've been suspecting that it's not my child die to no sense of resemblance and I finally did a DNA test but unfortunately the result shows that I'm not the father of my first child. No doubt my wife loves me so much and honestly she has done a d sacrificed alot for me. My conscience never allowed me to end the marriage because honestly she is a good wife one could ever ask for though she has her bad sides. Since the result came out i never told her or confronted her because I'm very very certain that once i confront her the marriage will end cos alot will happen but everyday once i see the boy and remember i get so angry but after some time when we are all playing as a family i will forget. I still do everything a father could do for his son. Honestly it's not easy to forget about everything. What do you advise me to do guys?
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Fiscus105(m): 1:07pm On Oct 26, 2022
Jozilinn:
Tell her about it and see her reaction first...if you want to continue you are only hurting yourself and your family cos the truth will surely come out.
The father of that child will certainly come for his child sooner or later or maybe he might be closer than you think self and they're probably still having sex OOO. You just have to let go trust me,right now that the child is little or you might feel the shame later when the dad surfaces.
You were tricked and decieved, good women don't do that,why did she keep the baby?was she raped? If you married her traditionally OP you are digging your grave because what your wife did and might continue doing with your silence is going to start affecting your health as her husband ask around make Dem yarn you now. Women who sleep around either make their husbands die early or their child die at a young age. Ask elderly men or women it's not acceptable in some culture. Use your head not your heart cos you might loose that heart of yours later then you won't have a head to use too.

U sound funny, several of such children are with different fathers they taught are their own fathers til death.

If its to make DNA compulsory, Nigeria would be consumed by emotional fire within 10 minutes of results of DNA.

The more u look the less u see.

I knew a lady that I slept with in the past, after just a week aafter the first sex, she said I'm the one responsible for her pregnancy, and after 2 months of claim and counter claim, a man show up and started dating her without knowledge of pregnancy, last last he was the one he claimed the child.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Treadway: 1:43pm On Oct 26, 2022
Meektunz:
Good wife that got pregnant for another man and passed it off as yours. Issokay!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by culf: 1:57pm On Oct 26, 2022
Beverlyjean:
A good woman will not cheat on u, to mk it worse, did it without protection and lied thst it belongs to u... any woman thats capable of this can kill... just know that ur life is already in danger

a lot of ladies do goodbye sex and it often lead to this. I have rejected one myself. it might not be anything harmful and many will not cheat after that as they enters marriage

8 Likes

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by MufasaLion: 2:50pm On Oct 26, 2022
That woman is not a good woman, irrespective of all the good qualities you've mentioned. She was passed around and seeded by someone else.

Divorce that cheap woman.

22 Likes

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by MufasaLion: 2:55pm On Oct 26, 2022
general111:
Calm down...
One day this thing will hunt you if you dont deal with it now.
Tell her peacefully and try to let her know that you still love her and would love this to be a secret between both of you..
Once she hears that you want to make it a family secret, she will get soft and begin to confess.
Then you can properly forgive her and move on...

Besides, i think she has really been good to you, else this would have been a good reason to leave her.

WTF? You're among the stupid people that are encouraging infidelity, prostitution and cheap sluts.

Your type deserve the dirty sluts you marry.

Don't fvcking bother to mention me!

14 Likes

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by general111(m): 3:12pm On Oct 26, 2022
MufasaLion:

WTF? You're among the stupid people that are encouraging infidelity, prostitution and cheap sluts.

Your type deserve the dirty sluts you marry.

Don't fvcking bother to mention me!
calm down bros..
Stop being angry, if he has chosen to forgive, lets help him.

1 Like

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Jozilinn: 3:33pm On Oct 26, 2022
Fiscus105:

U sound funny, several nof such children are with different fathers they taught are their fathers til death.

If it were to make DNA compulsory, Nigeria would be consumed by emotional fire by 10 minutes.

The more u look the less u see

I knew a lady that I slept with in the past, after just a week aafter the first sex, she said I'm the one responsible for her pregnancy, and after 2 months of claim and counter claim, a man show up and started dating her without knowledge of pregnancy, last last he was the one he claimed the child.
Na you Sabi that one oh,you are even proud to say it that your child is been trained by someone else abi ,guy if you love it so much why not allow your wife to go fucking around and having people's kids for you...dey there dey form senior man cos your sperm swim.well,tueh to you maybe you aren't a man after all cos no real man is gonna let another man sweat and hustle for his baby while he's still alive ,do you know the pain a father feels for his child haba ...we must stop encouraging all this abeg , there are women here,even wives reading comments,if you're encouraging this...just imagine any of your sibling isn't yours won't to you hate your mum,guy go and take your child from that bae be a man chaii!!!.
The only excuse for not taking your child is if you are now married shocked shocked cool you sound callous to me though.

16 Likes

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Quenncee: 3:41pm On Oct 26, 2022
Meektunz:
Been married for over 5 years now and ever since my wife gave birth to my first child, I've been suspecting that it's not my child due to no sense of resemblance.

I finally did a DNA test but unfortunately the result shows that I'm not the father of my first child. No doubt my wife loves me so much and honestly she has done a lot, sacrificed alot for me.

My conscience never allowed me to end the marriage because honestly she is a good wife one could ever ask for though she has her bad sides.

Since the result came out, I never told her or confronted her because I'm very very certain that once I confront her the marriage will end cos alot will happen but everyday once I see the boy and remember, I get so angry but after some time when we are all playing as a family I will forget.

I still do everything a father could do for his son. Honestly it's not easy to forget about everything.

What do you advise me to do guys?
Dance

I know you can dance

You love to dance

7 Likes

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Goodman247: 4:16pm On Oct 26, 2022
Adopt him or her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by deltateam: 4:16pm On Oct 26, 2022
Meektunz:
Been married for over 5 years now and ever since my wife gave birth to my first child, I've been suspecting that it's not my child due to no sense of resemblance.

I finally did a DNA test but unfortunately the result shows that I'm not the father of my first child. No doubt my wife loves me so much and honestly she has done a lot, sacrificed alot for me.

My conscience never allowed me to end the marriage because honestly she is a good wife one could ever ask for though she has her bad sides.

Since the result came out, I never told her or confronted her because I'm very very certain that once I confront her the marriage will end cos alot will happen but everyday once I see the boy and remember, I get so angry but after some time when we are all playing as a family I will forget.

I still do everything a father could do for his son. Honestly it's not easy to forget about everything.

Wahala
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by dazzlingd(m): 4:16pm On Oct 26, 2022
Meektunz:

Divorce is the best option

Simps should be declared as terrorists, you are a terrorist

15 Likes

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Firstcitizen: 4:17pm On Oct 26, 2022
Meektunz:

1. Try do your duty to wipe her well so she fit born for you
2. Rewrite your fake story ode

1 Like

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by 9jaBloke: 4:18pm On Oct 26, 2022
How about the others
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Enskynelson(m): 4:18pm On Oct 26, 2022
If it were the Philippines, I would have said maybe your child was SWAPPED during birth since you said she is a good woman. But I realised this is NAIJA.

8 Likes

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Lexusgs430: 4:18pm On Oct 26, 2022
Meektunz:

Both of you require professional counseling........... Be open to the therapist, so the matter can be professionally handled...........
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by kaywhy09(m): 4:19pm On Oct 26, 2022
Please advice me, what do you want me to tell you? sad

1 Like

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by IrepChrist: 4:19pm On Oct 26, 2022
Meektunz:

I really don't think this should end your marriage. You need to make up your mind to forgive her because once she opens up, a whole lot will be revealed but these are in her past.

Let the Child know his or her real father now it may damage him/her emotionally if he knows in the future.

3 Likes

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Firstcitizen: 4:20pm On Oct 26, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Women are the only creatures on this planet who can kneel down, cry their eyes out and still be lying to you. Know this and know peace.

This I have seen.

You forgot to add that women are the only creatures that will die and still be lying from the grave

2 Likes

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by hustla(m): 4:20pm On Oct 26, 2022
Meektunz:

Its obvious she used the first child to pin you down for marriage

You better hold her neck too

11 Likes

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Oduduwa707: 4:20pm On Oct 26, 2022
OP, no matter what... make sure you discuss it with her. Please, do! It's very important for your sanity.

Thanks

5 Likes

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by HEBEI: 4:20pm On Oct 26, 2022
This is the situation in most Nigerian homes. That your first child may not be your biological son or daughter.
Even if you married your wife a virgin, it's very possible she cheated days to your marriage.

Trust no Nigerian woman.

Very pathetic cry cry

Modified:
Most of the wives we marry as virgins are retired whores. "If you know you know; and if you don't understand it, forget about it."

6 Likes

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Maynman: 4:21pm On Oct 26, 2022
Meektunz:

She’s a good wife but she cheated on you unprotected, several times and still brought the Bastard to you, bwahahahah

14 Likes

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by esere826: 4:21pm On Oct 26, 2022
Meektunz:

Marriage is a life long relationship, not just love in tokyo.
If currently, you're enjoying it, then go on.

But do call her aside and tell her the result.
It's really not a thing to be angry about. If she asks for forgiveness, that is no problem. You can and will forgive, but you are not God.

Make her know that you are alright today, but you don't know how tomorrow will be. You will continue to pray that God gives you the needed grace and strength not to let it not worry you in the future

No one asides the two of you need to know about it (plus maybe the kids dad if you both agree to that). If you're thinking of inheritance for your kids, raise all of them to be equal and to expect equal inheritance.

There are somethings that you humanly can't handle. God is the one that will give you the grace to forgive and march on. So don't let it worry you.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed / This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) / He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.