Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine (49160 Views)

Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! / My Dad's Elder Sister's Son's Child Is My What.. Answers Please. / Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Flukey: 8:27pm On Oct 26, 2022
AfroKnight:

E be like say brain dey pain you. Small goat.

Na you get sister wey be olosho na why e dey pain you.

Wetin wer you no know pass wetin you know.

Ask God for wisdom always.
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Justiceleague1: 8:30pm On Oct 26, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Oga no bastard in marriage joor

The woman you paid bride price on and the children from such marriage are yours

You paid for all expenses during pregnancy, paid for school fees and upkeep from your hard earned money

If anybody tells you nonsense or come to claim your Son kill him with matchet and claim he is a kidnapper

Tell your wife you know the truth and if she ever dare tell anyone she's dead

Your wife gives you happiness and joy and also sacrifice for you... Don't let anyone or anything steal your joy
shattap there..dem say African weather suppose don reset ya brain,se otoo ni?
grin

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Rodinat: 8:40pm On Oct 26, 2022
Whoever raise the child is the father ,forget and forgive her for peace to reign.The child will forever be grateful to you.
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Emily22(m): 8:40pm On Oct 26, 2022
Meektunz:
Been married for over 5 years now and ever since my wife gave birth to my first child, I've been suspecting that it's not my child due to no sense of resemblance.

I finally did a DNA test but unfortunately the result shows that I'm not the father of my first child. No doubt my wife loves me so much and honestly she has done a lot, sacrificed alot for me.

My conscience never allowed me to end the marriage because honestly she is a good wife one could ever ask for though she has her bad sides.

Since the result came out, I never told her or confronted her because I'm very very certain that once I confront her the marriage will end cos alot will happen but everyday once I see the boy and remember, I get so angry but after some time when we are all playing as a family I will forget.

I still do everything a father could do for his son. Honestly it's not easy to forget about everything.

What do you advise me to do guys?

Bro, give me the link where you did that test....I have been searching all this while, I can't find any
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by chigoizie7(m): 8:43pm On Oct 26, 2022
Meektunz:
Been married for over 5 years now and ever since my wife gave birth to my first child, I've been suspecting that it's not my child due to no sense of resemblance.

I finally did a DNA test but unfortunately the result shows that I'm not the father of my first child. No doubt my wife loves me so much and honestly she has done a lot, sacrificed alot for me.

My conscience never allowed me to end the marriage because honestly she is a good wife one could ever ask for though she has her bad sides.

Since the result came out, I never told her or confronted her because I'm very very certain that once I confront her the marriage will end cos alot will happen but everyday once I see the boy and remember, I get so angry but after some time when we are all playing as a family I will forget.

I still do everything a father could do for his son. Honestly it's not easy to forget about everything.

The best thing to do is to confront her with the result. Hear her out. Since you know in your mind that you will continue to be a father to the boy. I applaud you on that. But let her know that you know. I can understand the human in us. The anger, the hate. But that innocent boy didn’t ask to be born in such circumstance.
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Nellsworld(m): 8:45pm On Oct 26, 2022
If you are from the east although not all places from the east do that, if you married her traditionally, the child is urs by tradition, but just legalized it by adopting him, still luv and care for him cos the child shouldn't pay for his mother's sin, wen the child reach of age, pls tell him the truth so that he will know he was adopted and allow him to choose between staying or finding his biological father, for ur wife i know the trust ve gone, if u know the pains wouldn't kill u, u can forgive and forget and love her more, but if u can't, pls let go of the marriage but love and care for the kids especially the first child who isn't urs
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by deavicky(m): 8:48pm On Oct 26, 2022
Meektunz:

have u check the paternity of the rest?.
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by fuckwell2080: 8:49pm On Oct 26, 2022
@OP you are the most STUPID and FOOLISH MAN on earth.You are so DAFT to the extend another man they Bleep ur PROSTITUTE WIFE who.has no.SHAME STEADY BANGING.To the extent you carry BASTARD put for house thinking na ur pikin.You better confront her before is too late.From ur write up is like she is the one feeding you if not you for no they FOOLISH .You are the latest SIMP of the year.Who quote me saying truth hug.transformer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by BoboKush(m): 8:50pm On Oct 26, 2022
Meektunz:

What's the cost for DNA in Nigeria.... Will appreciate response or hospital name at least to make findings..
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by ofuonyebi: 8:50pm On Oct 26, 2022
Listen to this...
It is good that you did the DNA to quell your suspicion to a conclusive point
However, for as long as you live with this hidden secrete, you will continue to live
a miserable heart break life and a failed marriage full of self deceit

The Bible says the TRUTH shall set us FREE!
Take a mans courage to tell your wife this open and naked truth which you cannot hide for ever
Theres possibilities that the 2nd husband of your wife is aware of the whole game and only
waiting for you to expend all your energies for the educations before coming to claim his property..

If your so called loving wife decides to move out...due to shame...then, you will be free to live in peace with a new faithful brand wife!
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Emily22(m): 8:51pm On Oct 26, 2022
BoboKush:

What's the cost for DNA in Nigeria.... Will appreciate response or hospital name at least to make findings..

Bro, quote me when you get one
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by deavicky(m): 8:53pm On Oct 26, 2022
A married woman that sleeps outside to the extent of having a child for someone else while she is still under ur roof, can never be as good as u claim. She is just deceiving you.
And u can also not confront her because it appears she pays the bills.

1 Like

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by BoboNogoDie: 8:57pm On Oct 26, 2022
Beverlyjean:
A good woman will not cheat on u, to mk it worse, did it without protection and lied thst it belongs to u... any woman thats capable of this can kill... just know that ur life is already in danger
You're absolutely honest and correct.
I love it when women don't just with gender bias.
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by nkemchineke: 8:59pm On Oct 26, 2022
Is this one mad.

TheAlchemist:
A child calls you father for more than 4 years and you still went to do a DNA test... I dont understand.
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by manmade(m): 9:02pm On Oct 26, 2022
Ask her about it without telling her about the DNA results if she continue to deny it then confront her with your evidence but know that the relationship will not remain the same again, she is not loyal to you .
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by manmade(m): 9:04pm On Oct 26, 2022
deavicky:
A married work that sleep outside to the extent of having a child for someone else while she is till under ur roof, can never be as good as u claim. She is just deceiving you.
And u can also not confront her because it appears she pays the bills.
you have said it all
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by victorjoe(m): 9:06pm On Oct 26, 2022
Moh247:
cool

You paid for all expenses during pregnancy, paid for school fees and upkeep from your hard earned money

If anybody tells you nonsense or come to claim your Son kill him with matchet and claim he is a kidnapper

Your wife gives you happiness and joy and also sacrifice for you... Don't let anyone or anything steal your joy

Question: What happens when the father of that child comes out from nowhere and says that he wants to take his son?

That when you will know that blood is blood.
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by gassbee: 9:06pm On Oct 26, 2022
samsam2019:
see how person pikin de reason. Person remove pant for another man carry the pikin give you to shelter, feed and train but according to your simp mind she's a good woman? Perhaps that what you deserve for being what you are.

But if na me I no go tell her anything, na to just kill her trowey her body
kirikiri straight
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by eteforlor(m): 9:07pm On Oct 26, 2022
Dear Op, don't claim what's not yours. That child is not your child. It's better you speak out now.
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by frozen70(f): 9:08pm On Oct 26, 2022
Meektunz:

Honestly you have to let her know and ask her why she did that kind of thing that can spoil her marriage

If she denys bring the result out of your pocket and show her and tell her the reason why you such test

By the time she finishes her open confession and apologizes to you, you just have to forgive her and move on together

She knows a lot and she believes that you don't know how far
So let it out and let her ask for apology

Then you find out who the real father is so that you can prepare your mind for the future and whatever that comes
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by manmade(m): 9:08pm On Oct 26, 2022
imagrg:
Best advice ever!
Don't divorce her but let her know you know the truth.
My friend, do you know how many men father the children that are not theirs in the country? Please don't ever let the child know about it. Some people after all, adopt children.
Above everything, please, don't in anyway divorce your wife or hurt her.
Good wives are difficult to find.
But by the way, is that your only child?
..... And you called this best advice? It's like you don't really know the meaning of a good wife.
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by PlanktonX: 9:08pm On Oct 26, 2022
Oga, this marriage can never work in silence. You are bittered, she is hold a deep secret, and both of you are spouse who pretend to be in love. Seriously, both of you had lost an eye to sleep.

No advice can soothe this issue other than to take it to God.

Prayer: Pray this every night, that God should tell you the next step.

Because, the solution that works for Mr.A with similar problem might not work for you.

Life: There is always a consequence for every action, no this and know peace.
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Spirithusband: 9:11pm On Oct 26, 2022
Meektunz:

Anything the truth can kill, deserves to die.
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by swot200: 9:12pm On Oct 26, 2022
Moh247:
cool

This will not change the fact that he's not the father of the son and believe me the said son will eventually go find his father whenever he knows the truth
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Maxhappy01(m): 9:19pm On Oct 26, 2022
Meektunz:

Done deceive yourself. Confront her with the issue and let her tell you the story of her life.If she open up to you,then assure her of the marriage.There are Men that new some of their Children are not their Blood but for the sake of protecting Family and the stigma associated with such situation, they overlook the matter.Sir,your silence is a ticket to Mortuary soon.If sincerely you can stand for your Wife against all odds,let her return the boy to his Father.This bold action will make your wife and your in-laws to salute you FORVER.NB:ALL THESE BROUHAHA WILL DIE AFTER 5YRS IF YOU WANT HER OOOHHHH!!!
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by CYFANN: 9:20pm On Oct 26, 2022
Meektunz:

It's a matter of time, one day it will overcome you. You're only trying to man up for now.
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Parisian: 9:32pm On Oct 26, 2022
But it's your gender that claims to be polygamous in nature and boldly claim they can never stick to one woman. Maybe his wife was helping one of the polygamous men ?
advanceDNA:

Keeping multiple sex patners even to the time of marriage...this generation and lack of sexual discipline na 5&6...
The next phrase from them now will be "paternity fraud does not mean she wont be a good wife" grin

1 Like

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by lyricalz: 9:33pm On Oct 26, 2022
Meektunz:

that boy deserve to know his biological father, keeping it secret, will not help you, your wife or the boy,. when the boy grows up to a man it will only get messier. Confront your wife now and take that boy back to his father, because at the end of things don't go well in future with you guys she will be the one to tell the boy herself. Nothing can be a secret forever.
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by mayowascholar(m): 9:40pm On Oct 26, 2022
The father is not the one who donates the sperms but the one who raises the child. Op know this and know peace
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by blackslayer: 9:40pm On Oct 26, 2022
Meektunz:

WTF did i just read? I can't believe it....you are the definition of a simpleton. If your story is even true to begin with!
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by dannex4adx(m): 9:43pm On Oct 26, 2022
Akinzola:
What do you want us to tell you?
Pls advice urself

Don't mind him, he is a confused man. He doesn't ñeed any advice.
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by bonnyhope: 9:48pm On Oct 26, 2022
advanceDNA:

So to you..only bad women cheat?? A woman cannit be good and still cheat?? Is lile u people dont understand sex has appetite?? A lady is use to enjoying sex is certain ways before marriage..she can go and get it if she misses it in her marriage.....besides this can be a case of sleeping with multiple guys before marriage...

Sex doesnt make someone horrible or a bad person....she can be a good person and still spread like rumour... we all have our cravings. Its just good to have control over them

Are you for real

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) / Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? / How This Picture Changed My Life For The Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.