Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

"I Wants A Broke Guy, Rich Men Are Arrogant", Says A Lady Looking For Poor Guy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Wants A Broke Guy, Rich Men Are Arrogant", Says A Lady Looking For Poor Guy (3251 Views)

You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady / Differences Between A Poor Guy & Rich Guy When Crushing On A Lady / 7 Benefits Of Dating A Poor Guy;Number 3 Will Shock You! (2) (3) (4)

Re: "I Wants A Broke Guy, Rich Men Are Arrogant", Says A Lady Looking For Poor Guy by bukatyne(f): 8:19pm On Oct 26, 2022
virginprincess:
Nigeria men can never be understood,if she says she wants a rich guy you men will call her gold digger now she wants a poor guy yet this one is saying nonsense .

Re: "I Wants A Broke Guy, Rich Men Are Arrogant", Says A Lady Looking For Poor Guy by bukatyne(f): 8:21pm On Oct 26, 2022
Medianna:
Its like this sister is yet to meet the broke and arrogant ones.
If a rich guy is arrogant,it might be understandable but those broke and arrogant guys,,, i wonder what they'll look like when small small change begins to flow into their hand.
No wonder God extend their period of being broke so they can learn small lessons.

This thread is cracking me up!
Re: "I Wants A Broke Guy, Rich Men Are Arrogant", Says A Lady Looking For Poor Guy by bukatyne(f): 8:26pm On Oct 26, 2022
CrisNews:
"I Wants A Broke Guy, Rich Men Are Arrogant", Says A Lady Looking For Poor Guy

https://pejoweb.com/articles.php?epr=view&pagename=1666769763quotIWantsABrokeGuyRichMenAreArrogantquotSaysALadyLookingForPoorGuyCrisben.html

From a perspective, sister has a point. Just ensure that:
1. He is poor in money not in the mind;
2. He is with you because he wants you and not because he needs you;
3. He sees you as a princess and a queen;
4. He has vision and potential;
5. He is not poor because he is lazy or visionless;
6. He understands that part of a man's duty/masculinity is to provide for the home;
7. Poverty has not made him hardened - you don't want 'why do you need a blender; my mother grinded a paint bucket of beans with grinding stone'.
8. Etc.
Re: "I Wants A Broke Guy, Rich Men Are Arrogant", Says A Lady Looking For Poor Guy by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 26, 2022
siofra:
Nairaland men running to meet her now

Broke humans angry
Re: "I Wants A Broke Guy, Rich Men Are Arrogant", Says A Lady Looking For Poor Guy by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 26, 2022
bukatyne:

From a perspective, sister has a point. Just ensure that:
1. He is poor in money not in the mind;
2. He is with you because he wants you and not because he needs you;
3. He sees you as a princess and a queen;
4. He has vision and potential;
5. He is not poor because he is lazy or visionless;
6. He understands that part of a man's duty/masculinity is to provide for the home;
7. Poverty has not made him hardened - you don't want 'why do you need a blender; my mother grinded a paint bucket of beans with grinding stone'.
8. Etc.
All these will change the moment he starts earning and accumulating wealth except of course she wants him pooor FOREVER grin cheesy
Re: "I Wants A Broke Guy, Rich Men Are Arrogant", Says A Lady Looking For Poor Guy by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 26, 2022
rickleye:
Which type of poor ?
I have church rat poor , student poor , graduate poor , no money for food poor !

Re: "I Wants A Broke Guy, Rich Men Are Arrogant", Says A Lady Looking For Poor Guy by dnawah(m): 10:48pm On Oct 26, 2022
Re: "I Wants A Broke Guy, Rich Men Are Arrogant", Says A Lady Looking For Poor Guy by Exxxgeee: 10:54pm On Oct 26, 2022
thesicilian:
She should come to Nairaland
U mean there are shit load of broke boys on here grin

Re: "I Wants A Broke Guy, Rich Men Are Arrogant", Says A Lady Looking For Poor Guy by Exxxgeee: 10:55pm On Oct 26, 2022
siofra:

Broke humans angry
But u sound pained. Why?
Re: "I Wants A Broke Guy, Rich Men Are Arrogant", Says A Lady Looking For Poor Guy by Paulianfa(m): 11:00pm On Oct 26, 2022
Pls I want to know the difference between being broke and poor?
Re: "I Wants A Broke Guy, Rich Men Are Arrogant", Says A Lady Looking For Poor Guy by Exxxgeee: 11:00pm On Oct 26, 2022
etrange:
It's funny how the guys above missed the sarcasm here. Y'all are way too emotional to engage. Everyday, men say this same thing about women. A woman that stays alone and drives car, a woman that earns a lot of money, a woman into politics, a woman at the peak of her career, etc. all pose a risk to the extremely fragile ego of the African man. Oh... such women should be avoided. They're proud and arrogant. And surprisingly, you guys aren't even smart enough to know when someone is using sarcasm to call your attention to the salient issue.

Someone above said this means she's the kind of woman that would work against her husband's success. Lol... the same way some men place a limit to how far thier wives are allowed to go? Like when they say a woman should work hard and bring something to the table, they mean provided she doesn't get richer than her husband? Y'all should chill, please. cheesy
ur asslicking is legendary...
Re: "I Wants A Broke Guy, Rich Men Are Arrogant", Says A Lady Looking For Poor Guy by Paulianfa(m): 11:01pm On Oct 26, 2022
thesicilian:
She should come to Nairaland

U mean guys in NL are broke or poor? Mehn this is deep

Re: "I Wants A Broke Guy, Rich Men Are Arrogant", Says A Lady Looking For Poor Guy by Exxxgeee: 11:03pm On Oct 26, 2022
rickleye:
Which type of poor ?
I have church rat poor , student poor , graduate poor , no money for food poor !
Which do u belong to?
Re: "I Wants A Broke Guy, Rich Men Are Arrogant", Says A Lady Looking For Poor Guy by Paulianfa(m): 11:05pm On Oct 26, 2022
siofra:

Broke humans angry

Broke guys no dey carry last shea u know, they go dey pour dia anger on knacking until una faints
Re: "I Wants A Broke Guy, Rich Men Are Arrogant", Says A Lady Looking For Poor Guy by Paulianfa(m): 11:07pm On Oct 26, 2022
Savedday:
Get a clay and make one for yourself.

9ja girls don't love and dey will never love.

They are nothing but useless and evil. All of them.

This guy sef
Re: "I Wants A Broke Guy, Rich Men Are Arrogant", Says A Lady Looking For Poor Guy by culf: 12:45am On Oct 27, 2022
begoniaa:

It's always been a competition. smiley
You didn't know?
Thats unfortunate, it shouldn't be.
Re: "I Wants A Broke Guy, Rich Men Are Arrogant", Says A Lady Looking For Poor Guy by rickleye: 1:03am On Oct 27, 2022
Exxxgeee:
Which do u belong to?

Whatever the lady wants me to be.

Should She Cancel The Marriage Plans? / What Women Want / Can U Sacrifice Ur Gf's Presence For Football Match?