Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,500 members, 7,958,516 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:17 PM

Ladies: Visiting A Guy U Just Met. How Confident Are U? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Visiting A Guy U Just Met. How Confident Are U? (6251 Views)

Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences / Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences / I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: Visiting A Guy U Just Met. How Confident Are U? by xynerise: 11:26pm On Aug 19, 2011
A girlfriend of mine told me she was almost rape.d by her new friend who invited her to his house. I want to ask gals how confident they are in visiting a guy they just met. Do you just trust this person? Hope am not spoiling show to some guys? grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Visiting A Guy U Just Met. How Confident Are U? by Pweety4me(f): 11:28pm On Aug 19, 2011
Shut the fck up

Youu don't ave a girlfriend, these stories don't happen, and you don't have any friends.

So plse stop displaying nonsense every now and then.

Safe.
Re: Ladies: Visiting A Guy U Just Met. How Confident Are U? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 19, 2011
^ lmao!
Re: Ladies: Visiting A Guy U Just Met. How Confident Are U? by xynerise: 11:36pm On Aug 19, 2011
@pweety. Since ur boyfriend left you your life has been frustrated. Na me cause am? I wonder what excuses he used to quit the childish relationship. tongue
Re: Ladies: Visiting A Guy U Just Met. How Confident Are U? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 19, 2011
Pweety4me:

Shut the fck up

Youu don't ave a girlfriend, these stories don't happen, and you don't have any friends.

Safe.

Pele My dear! you dont live in NIGERIA so these stories sound NOT REAL! PLS SHIFT!!!!!  grin grin

OP any GIRL that VISITS any GUY she Just MET deserves to be R[b]A[/b]PED! **no offense** Girls should be smarter than that and learn from the experiences of others! Why a GIRL would be that fo[b]o[/b]lish in the first place, beats the living daylights outta me! undecided
Re: Ladies: Visiting A Guy U Just Met. How Confident Are U? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 19, 2011
@poster
there is not much that can be done BUT TO REPORT THE CRIME and hope that the guy will get a nice spell in jail, and have his asss act right in the future.
you can know someone for months (even yrs) and yet they will still turn like that. whether stranger or not, no amount of time can GUARANTEE that a man wont try some BS if you go alone to his home.

also some women might be "friendly/laughing" and some guy will decode that as "she wants it".
the only way to NOT get into these types of situation is to NOT GO TO HIS HOUSE ALONE and have your wing-sista look out for your best interest.
Re: Ladies: Visiting A Guy U Just Met. How Confident Are U? by Pweety4me(f): 12:04am On Aug 20, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=11pt][font=segoe print]Pele My dear! you dont live in NIGERIA so these stories sound NOT REAL! PLS SHIFT!!!!! grin grin

[color=#550077]Who u dey follow talk?se i was taking 2 yu?My friend be quiet jorr!

xynerise:

@pweety. Since your boyfriend left you your life has been frustrated. Na me cause am? I wonder what excuses he used to quit the childish relationship. tongue
Abegii face REALITY and stop lying to ur sick, ugly, broke self jareee undecided
Re: Ladies: Visiting A Guy U Just Met. How Confident Are U? by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 20, 2011
Oh oh I said it everyone here know how bi1tchy you are. Daughter of a b11tch.
Re: Ladies: Visiting A Guy U Just Met. How Confident Are U? by Mynd44: 12:08am On Aug 20, 2011
SEXKILLS you need to realise that even guys whom girls know for a long time do this.
as MBJ said the best thing is to report the guy to the authorities and let him take residence behind bars but the girl cannot be blamed.
Re: Ladies: Visiting A Guy U Just Met. How Confident Are U? by Dsage1: 1:02am On Aug 20, 2011
B4 a lady can voluntarly folo u 2 ur house,she must either ready 4 sex or trust u as a gentle boy(mumu).For me i cant even take a girl home if i'm not interested cos i cant stay long in d room wit a lady who ar not my blood relative/my frnd girl frnd without sex her.
Re: Ladies: Visiting A Guy U Just Met. How Confident Are U? by Mynd44: 1:24am On Aug 20, 2011
^^^
No offence but you should seek help

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Visiting A Guy U Just Met. How Confident Are U? by Mynd44: 1:25am On Aug 20, 2011
^^^
And fast

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Visiting A Guy U Just Met. How Confident Are U? by Nobody: 1:31am On Aug 20, 2011
^^or seek help while being locked away.
Re: Ladies: Visiting A Guy U Just Met. How Confident Are U? by Mynd44: 1:35am On Aug 20, 2011
^^^
Re: Ladies: Visiting A Guy U Just Met. How Confident Are U? by Ranoscky(m): 2:11am On Aug 20, 2011
sexkillz:

OP any GIRL that VISITS any GUY she Just MET deserves to be R[b]A[/b]PED! **no offense** Girls should be smarter than that and learn from the experiences of others! Why a GIRL would be that fo[b]o[/b]lish in the first place, beats the living daylights outta me! undecided [/font][/size][/color]

What if they'v known each other for so long and the 1st day she wento visit him, she refuses to submit it to him and the guy took it by force with anger and despration *[b]r[/b]ape*?
Re: Ladies: Visiting A Guy U Just Met. How Confident Are U? by Nobody: 6:18am On Aug 20, 2011
Seriously, am i the only one that read "a GUY U JUST MET in the topic? undecided Why making excuses like she has known him before? undecided
Re: Ladies: Visiting A Guy U Just Met. How Confident Are U? by mamacy: 3:02pm On Aug 20, 2011
D sage:

B4 a lady can voluntarly folo u 2 your house,she must either ready 4 sex or trust u as a gentle boy(mumu).For me i cant even take a girl home if i'm not interested cos i cant stay long in d room wit a lady who ar not my blood relative/my frnd girl frnd without sex her.

U are right, the last time i visited a guy, i had to fight with the guy till he left me, i dont know why most guys cant control themselves around women, but there are very few guys out there who havent lost control over their third leg, ladies before u visit a guy, u need to ask urself, do i want to be laid or do i have the courage to say no when this guy suddenly loses control? when u have successfully answered one of dem, then u can prepare urself for any outcome
Re: Ladies: Visiting A Guy U Just Met. How Confident Are U? by tpia5: 3:09pm On Aug 20, 2011
Sounds pretty risky.

If you must go, take people along i suppose.
Re: Ladies: Visiting A Guy U Just Met. How Confident Are U? by Goldieluks: 3:19pm On Aug 20, 2011
It depends really,because sometimes its safe to visit that sort of guy,but sometimes it could be dreadful.
I'd say follow your instinct,the girl in question might want to meet the guy in a open area,maybe a shopping mall or a coffee shop,instead of going straight to the guy's appartment. But if she must visit him at his appartment,it is advisable she go with a friend. Unless she is strong willed by nature,then she can go alone.
Re: Ladies: Visiting A Guy U Just Met. How Confident Are U? by 190smh: 4:02pm On Aug 20, 2011
^goldielucks enter your OKADA report to my house fassst and ensure you're coming with a condom

cos there must be sex angry angry
Re: Ladies: Visiting A Guy U Just Met. How Confident Are U? by Goldieluks: 4:04pm On Aug 20, 2011
No fuel for my okada. And am coming with my AK47.
Re: Ladies: Visiting A Guy U Just Met. How Confident Are U? by 190smh: 4:06pm On Aug 20, 2011
^durex feather-line would be fine wink wink
Re: Ladies: Visiting A Guy U Just Met. How Confident Are U? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 20, 2011
sexkillz:
Pele My dear! you dont live in NIGERIA so these stories sound NOT REAL! PLS SHIFT!!!!!  grin grin

OP any GIRL that VISITS any GUY she Just MET deserves to be R[b]A[/b]PED! **no offense** Girls should be smarter than that and learn from the experiences of others! Why a GIRL would be that fo[b]o[/b]lish in the first place, beats the living daylights outta me! undecided

Someone should violate you first. Then we'll see if you'll use your teeth to talk like this again. Foolishness is not a valid excuse for violation. There is no valid excuse for violation. Offense taken.
Re: Ladies: Visiting A Guy U Just Met. How Confident Are U? by 190smh: 4:53pm On Aug 20, 2011
embarassed embarassed
Re: Ladies: Visiting A Guy U Just Met. How Confident Are U? by MMM2(m): 5:16pm On Aug 20, 2011
op

dere is nothing dere in having S-EX with a girl d 1st day she came 2 house
undecidedundecided

afterall girls eat guyz money in dere 1st visit angryangry
Re: Ladies: Visiting A Guy U Just Met. How Confident Are U? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 20, 2011
ogugua88:

Someone should violate you first. Then we'll see if you'll use your teeth to talk like this again. Foolishness is not a valid excuse for violation. There is no valid excuse for violation. Offense taken.
Ok! Sorry! No VEX! grin grin Thank you atleast for AGREEING that the ACT smacks of FO[b]O[/b]LISHNESS! grin
Re: Ladies: Visiting A Guy U Just Met. How Confident Are U? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 20, 2011
I no dey vex. Just another case of emotions clouding logic lol. Some things should never be wished upon a person, regardless of the situation. Violation is one of them.

I don't necessarily agree with you calling her foolish sef lol. Once in a while I go to meet guys as well. To answer OP's questions, I'm fairly confident. Anyone that I'm seeing for the first time, I have already established trust with. It could be my marvelous intuition, but nothing's ever happened to me. They've been honest with me and I've been honest with them, so nothing out of the ordinary has ever occurred. Anyone that I go out of my way to see, I trust. The number of people I trust? About two lol.

Some girls need to be more careful. Stop trusting easily I suppose.
Re: Ladies: Visiting A Guy U Just Met. How Confident Are U? by martin2699: 9:46pm On Aug 20, 2011
Pweety4me:

Shut the fck up

Safe.

Relax, Its very possible. I met a girl online. it wasn't up to a week and she started acting like we have been dating for years although she had not set eyes on me. Invite me, invite me. She was so desperate to visit that one day I told her I was going for a function and she said 'cool, let's go together'. I was put off by her eagerness.
So @pweety4me yes some of u girls take that risk to visit someone u just met.

and don't even talk about the sex on first day of meeting a guy cos I dont wanna go there.
Re: Ladies: Visiting A Guy U Just Met. How Confident Are U? by xynerise: 10:42pm On Aug 20, 2011
Dont mind her until she gets stuck up under a guy's staircase. grin
Re: Ladies: Visiting A Guy U Just Met. How Confident Are U? by BABE3: 10:50pm On Aug 20, 2011
Visiting a RANDOM guy you just met? In his house? Hiya! Some people get mind. I no get that kind of mind.

Even though I can't go anywhere without my pocket-knife, pepper spray, and the knowledge from my Taekwondo class, it's still way too risky.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Visiting A Guy U Just Met. How Confident Are U? by martin2699: 11:10pm On Aug 20, 2011
BABE!:

Visiting a RANDOM guy you just met? In his house? Hiya! Some people get mind. I no get that kind of mind.

Even though I can't go anywhere without my pocket-knife, pepper spray, and the knowledge from my Taekwondo class, it's still way too risky.

Haha
He will probably reach for his gun and tell u 'UnCloth AND LIE DOWN THERE' then ur pepper spray won't save you. As for your martial arts; those moves dey fear bullet
Re: Ladies: Visiting A Guy U Just Met. How Confident Are U? by BABE3: 11:22pm On Aug 20, 2011
I will never be in that situation (hopefully).

Assuming I'm in that situation;

My TaeK. moves will still work. You never jam! You think say na okrika martial arts I learned? I was trained by the best. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Get Laid – Simple And Fast Ways / End Time: Picture Of Young Guys And Girls In The Beach That Has Got People Talki / The Most Mysterious Places In The World? (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.