Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,559 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

"I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago (60486 Views)

Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago / When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) / She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by holysaint1(m): 9:22am On Oct 28, 2022
phemmyfour:
A girl that will love you won't play hard to get. This era, no time to chase girl

Period.

9 Likes

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by meobizy(f): 9:22am On Oct 28, 2022
ecomalchemistt:
please I will like to use this opportunity to advise all men to be extremely careful during this change of currency exercise.

Some people will approach you and ask you to assist them to deposit some fund with your account, that they have exceeded their deposit. Do not try it.

CBN is tracking kidnapping fund and illicit funds that are stack at home.

Do not fall victim to such gimmick from evil men.

Just an honest advice.
Where’s your proof? I can create a fake PSA too.
Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by jeromestarks: 9:22am On Oct 28, 2022
toxtimmy:
So you mum, sister, aunty, daugther, wife, gf and female friends should give their number to everyman that ask for it?

What has god you worship got to do with a woman refusing to give you her number?

A woman have the right to say no... A man have the right to say no...why do you guys treat woman like used condom?

Exactly!
She has the right to say no. Why will a reasonable man keep pestering her after she said no?
Once she says no, move on and never look back.
Some stupid guys will keep begging as if their destiny is Lost to her.

A man should thank God she said no and move on because, the one for him will not stress him.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by Munzy14(m): 9:23am On Oct 28, 2022
jeromestarks:
If a girl rejects you, go down on your knees and thank God.
Na woman leave you, no be God leave you.
Na she go regret.
Never ask a girl out more than once. You're not born useless and worthless.
Keep your head high and walk away the moment she gives you negative vibes.

Person wey love you no go stress you.
The bolded should be in the mind Set of any focused guy..

The last word is Ideal..Person wey love you no go stress you.

Too many ladies miss the man for them by forming unnecessary hard to get.

When even scripture made it clear, your man will find you.

15 Likes

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by jeromestarks: 9:23am On Oct 28, 2022
occfx:

Na waiting I dey tell guys. I wonder people wey dey chase woman for 6 months...if they get work at all. I never asked woman out more than twice even the wife I marry, I no toast am, we just met, fell in line and got married.
Beautiful!

1 Like

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by adedayoa2(f): 9:23am On Oct 28, 2022
Probably she was in a relationship at that time and it failed, so many reasons why she declined. And if she agree at that time na Una go still abuse her, I wonder why she went back to beg sha.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by Kaysalas(m): 9:24am On Oct 28, 2022
jeromestarks:
Na she go regret.

Truer words have never been spoken!

5 Likes

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 28, 2022
whemmytopsy:

But the truth stands at the fact that she has to reject some guys, she cannot date every Tom dick and Harry that comes her way, ladies are faced with problem of choice, we really do have to acknowledge that, even though some of them are always been led by greed.

Then why is she begging to get back the dick she rejected?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by Nosayer: 9:25am On Oct 28, 2022
whemmytopsy:

But the truth stands at the fact that she has to reject some guys, she cannot date every Tom dick and Harry that comes her way, ladies are faced with problem of choice, we really do have to acknowledge that, even though some of them are always been led by greed.

What you said is so true.

However, any lady who made a choice to reject a guy shouldn't have to go back begging the guy for forgiveness. It showed she didn't respect her decision and beyond that, it shows she either didn't think we'll before rejecting the guy, saw something alluring about the guy or she is just plainly desperate.

Not everyone who is rejected turns out better but sometimes they do. So, when they do, a girl shouldn't be desperate to get back to the person.

Life is about chances and if you can't take chances for a person, you should respect your choice over that person

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by occfx: 9:26am On Oct 28, 2022
Goodnigga:
the marry with juice. the woman that feels you will accept you anyhow. whether u toast am, greet am , write lettter or even text am

Imagine begging a woman to marry you.. No

5 Likes

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by promzy555(m): 9:27am On Oct 28, 2022
What a news.... Naira is winning against dollar. No more flood. Dis for girl and guy news has really help Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 28, 2022
CrisNews:
A Nigerian man, Tommy Viccetti, has refused to accept a lady who rejected him three years ago. In a tweet he made on October 26, Tommy said he is no longer the man he was in 2019, meaning he won't accept the lady.

Tommy attached a conversation he had with the lady in November 2019, during which she refused to give him her WhatsApp number.

The Nigerian lady runs back to Tommy in 2022 to plead for forgiveness

In a dramatic U-turn, the lady went back to Tommy's DM after three years and pleaded to be forgiven for her actions.

The lady in question said she regrets not giving him the number he requested. Tommy tweeted: "Sorry, I am not the same man I was in 2019. Probably went through my recent photos and saw the boy has cleaned up good."

https://twitter.com/tommy_viccetti/status/1585158839342878720?t=iuxMt0Suqv0FEUN7keuFgQ&s=19

Next week on Tales by twitter

My third wife married a fourth wife for me.

My former boyfriend is begging me to come back, now that I have lost weight...

2 Likes

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by SURElee(f): 9:30am On Oct 28, 2022
jeromestarks:
Na she go regret.

Goes both ways for females rejected by men.
.You have spoken well, nobody is born worthless and useless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by jeromestarks: 9:30am On Oct 28, 2022
YoungLionken:
The guy might want to accept her back undecided..

Nigerian men and unconditional love...
If he accepts her, he will just fvck her and dump her. He's mind can never totally be with her.
That's men for you.

6 Likes

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by mymadam(m): 9:30am On Oct 28, 2022
jeromestarks:
Na she go regret.

Gbam 100%

4 Likes

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by Mrklemo(m): 9:31am On Oct 28, 2022
ebuclassic18:
When a woman reject you is not a bad thing do you expect her to accept any guy that approach her if she does you'll still be among those calling her olosho

I no understand dis una if woman reject you... Why is she interested in the guy again?.

Na dey question be dis.

4 Likes

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by realestate99: 9:31am On Oct 28, 2022
Autobot05:

I like this bro

My ex is in my dm asking me why I'm replying her casually after almost one year of no contact cause I blocked her and changed my line .. she managed to get the new num from my roomie ... me no send again na ... but I felt really hurt back then tbh .. but now cool

She wanted to treat me as an option so I initiated the breakup... it's hard to let go of someone you love fr but if the person gives you any negative vibe it's better you leave

That really changed my perspective of love sha .. single since then but happy
At least I get to watch my champions league with the boys without anybody calling me to ask where I am or why I didn't pick her call
I'm introverted so it's pretty easy for me cheesy wink
Make women dey their day abeg I really cherish my peace of mind

If you changed your line because someone broke your heart, I am sorry you are not in charge of your emotions. They can always get your new line back anytime from friends and family.

Nowadays your phone line is almost synonymous with your life especially those one you have been using for long, those that matters in your life has it, it is very childish and counter productive to change your line for such petty stuffs like heart break, learn to be in charge of your emotions....you can only change your line in extreme scenarios, maybe you are on the run or you are being hunted ( God forbid)

8 Likes

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by dallasi: 9:32am On Oct 28, 2022
Tales by moonlight.. Make una stop all this online scam.
so after 3 years you still keep that messages,
your phone no full, or corrupt ,spoil etc. liars all over
Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by Omoluabi16(m): 9:34am On Oct 28, 2022
I think this is rather immature. No points scored.

P.s guys wet dey carry this shuku dey try. Shey na all this onidirin dey help una.
Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by Gbsks: 9:36am On Oct 28, 2022
toxtimmy:
So you mum, sister, aunty, daugther, wife, gf and female friends should give their number to everyman that ask for it?

What has god you worship got to do with a woman refusing to give you her number?

A woman have the right to say no... A man have the right to say no...why do you guys treat woman like used condom?

Everyone has the right to say "no". I don't have a problem with that. I only have problems with people coming back to say "yes" after they have said "no". In my opinion, She shouldn't have bothered to text the guy again.

4 Likes

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by Angelfrost(m): 9:36am On Oct 28, 2022
Most people don't realize that rejection is a good thing... It means you get to dodge a lot of future drama!

Imagine being accepted by someone who is not that into you, like who is merely tolerating you!... That's just terrible!

Professionally, if I didn't get rejected by some employers, I would never have felt the need to seriously upskill and improve my resume!

Same with relationships... Chop your breakfast like a warrior, then go improve yourself for that truly ready/worthy man or woman!

Peace!!!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by brandsoncharlie: 9:36am On Oct 28, 2022
toxtimmy:

So why did she come Back to the Guy, wanting to give her contact to him ?

2 Likes

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by Slynation(m): 9:37am On Oct 28, 2022
My special kinda guy... cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by gonkin(m): 9:38am On Oct 28, 2022
His name reminds me of GTA

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by Slynation(m): 9:39am On Oct 28, 2022
dallasi:
Tales by moonlight.. Make una stop all this online scam.
so after 3 years you still keep that messages,
your phone no full, or corrupt ,spoil etc. liars all over
It's twitter bro and everything is stored on cloud... cheesy

11 Likes

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 28, 2022
Guy wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by jeromestarks: 9:42am On Oct 28, 2022
Jovialjune1:
Na she be the mumu wey beg,

As for fools saying trash above, are we expected to date every guy that comes our way? It is the same fools that will call girls like that many terrible names

Daft lots.
Nobody is saying you should date everybody.
All we are saying is that only a stupid guy will stick around after you regretted him.
He should move to someone who will accept him if he has any sense of value left in him.

Girl wey love u no go stress you.

3 Likes

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by OgunkeelAllMod: 9:42am On Oct 28, 2022
Money over bit*ch any day! Make the guy no simple for am o! Ditch her battered azz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend / Valentine: This Restaurant Owner Is Looking For Something Else (picture) / "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.