Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

"I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago (60508 Views)

Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago / When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) / She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by Irupetepete: 11:16am On Oct 28, 2022
whemmytopsy:

But the truth stands at the fact that she has to reject some guys, she cannot date every Tom dick and Harry that comes her way, ladies are faced with problem of choice, we really do have to acknowledge that, even though some of them are always been led by greed.
she is going back to her vomit, that's the problem here

1 Like

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by Irupetepete: 11:17am On Oct 28, 2022
Jovialjune1:
Na she be the mumu wey beg,

As for fools saying trash above, are we expected to date every guy that comes our way? It is the same fools that will call girls like that many terrible names

Daft lots.
she is not expected to date everyone, that's a fact... Women can't date everyone..
But why go back to the same guy she rejected? Why?

1 Like

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by Autobot05: 11:17am On Oct 28, 2022
realestate99:

Seems you will be changing your line for subsequent heartbreak? If so, the Lord is with with you.

Read what I typed ... I dont do women anymore wink
Been single since then( tomorrow will make it 1 year sha ) wink ...and happy too

Boys wey no get girlfriends dey enjoy ... if you know you know

I face my God and my business these days make my life no spoil

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by sylve11: 11:18am On Oct 28, 2022
jeromestarks:
If a girl rejects you, go down on your knees and thank God.
Na woman leave you, no be God leave you.
Na she go regret.
Never ask a girl out more than once. You're not born useless and worthless.
Keep your head high and walk away the moment she gives you negative vibes.

Person wey love you no go stress you.

cool
Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 28, 2022
Shakara no go kill Vagina genders
Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by Birdman07090(m): 11:33am On Oct 28, 2022
But if na me I go Bleep the girl like 3 times and dump her
Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by OneNigerianist: 11:34am On Oct 28, 2022
and which responsible guy will post a decent conversation online? when the lady turned you down three years ago, did she make it public?
Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by Birdman07090(m): 11:35am On Oct 28, 2022
But if na me be that guy I go first Bleep the girl like three times before I go ignore her.
Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by Maliqcious: 11:38am On Oct 28, 2022
jeromestarks:
Na she go regret.

at all
Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by justiz5(m): 11:38am On Oct 28, 2022
cumoverna:
E get one girl wey fall my hand just 3-4 months ago, luck wey she get be say, I nor know her friends, if like say I know her friends, I for follow up with one of them.

She called me recently last Sunday (out of the blue) asking if I went to church.

That she just wants to check on me (since when).

She wants you to buy her a new phone.
I hope you fall mugu though.

She also said they stole her phone, so she used someone else line to call to ask if I went to church?

I fear girls, I'm not interested in her anymore since I now have another pretty babe.
Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by justiz5(m): 11:40am On Oct 28, 2022
cumoverna:
E get one girl wey fall my hand just 3-4 months ago, luck wey she get be say, I nor know her friends, if like say I know her friends, I for follow up with one of them.

She called me recently last Sunday (out of the blue) asking if I went to church.

That she just wants to check on me (since when).

She also said they stole her phone, so she used someone else line to call to ask if I went to church?

I fear girls, I'm not interested in her anymore since I now have another pretty babe.

She is looking for the maga wey go buy her new phone.
Probably you happen to be the one on her log list
Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by justiz5(m): 11:45am On Oct 28, 2022
ecomalchemistt:
please I will like to use this opportunity to advise all men to be extremely careful during this change of currency exercise.

Some people will approach you and ask you to assist them to deposit some fund with your account, that they have exceeded their deposit. Do not try it.

CBN is tracking kidnapping fund and illicit funds that are stack at home.

Do not fall victim to such gimmick from evil men.

Just an honest advice.
Story for the Gods.
I would personally help anyone with stashed cash outside bank if my commission is mouth watering. CBN, EFCC, ICPC, HIV AIDs, NYSC, NNPC, NEPA, NTA, e.t.c will never have any clue.
Stop scaring people.
Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by Autobot05: 11:48am On Oct 28, 2022
toxtimmy:
humility is a virtue... if you want to succeed in life you must practise humility.

una carry bible everyday but humility and forgiveness is foriegn to una... yet na una want to be the first person to go heaven.

forgiveness don't mean you must accept the person or situation... it's all about peace of mind and good mental health.

however, if you forgive to get things back on track... good luck to that person too.

if you forgive to rub things on person face, you are just plain stupid...

the only thing guaranteed in nigeria is death... nothing else is guaranteed in nigeria.

lastly let me define what unforgiveness means to you... "Unforgiveness is like taking poison and hope someone else die for you taking the poison".

Who offended who there ?
He asked her out she said no
She came back to ask for his no after e don choke he said no .. because he has the right to say no just as she had the right to say no

No sin committed.. but if it were me I'll give her my no as a friend alone sha

It all boils down to emotional maturity
Stop bringing religion into this one sir/ma

2 Likes

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by Josephkabila12: 11:48am On Oct 28, 2022
jeromestarks:
Na she go regret.

Baba chop knuckle, no girl worth my stress

3 Likes

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by AuthegaPRIMUS(m): 11:50am On Oct 28, 2022
jeromestarks:
Na she go regret.

On God.
Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by Josephkabila12: 11:54am On Oct 28, 2022
whemmytopsy:

But the truth stands at the fact that she has to reject some guys, she cannot date every Tom dick and Harry that comes her way, ladies are faced with problem of choice, we really do have to acknowledge that, even though some of them are always been led by greed.
Bro u have a valid point. Some girls are so selfish and greedy that's why they won't go straight to point of letting you know that they have someone they're dating.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by ufuosman(m): 11:58am On Oct 28, 2022
Shame self no hold d gal grin
Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by Jaycoz(m): 11:58am On Oct 28, 2022
Na she go regret.

True talk jhor, I sight you
Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by enonche85(m): 12:01pm On Oct 28, 2022
jeromestarks:
Na she go regret.

but love no dey start one day bross. for some people it takes time to fall in love, not everyone are built same way.

2 Likes

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 28, 2022
Something I'll never do. You turned him down, keep moving.
Who's to say she won't find another opportunity in someone else? That's dehumanising. Clout is a disease

2 Likes

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by Streetmovement(m): 12:05pm On Oct 28, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

As he dey pain Dem, he dey sweet us grin

Na money remain

1 Like

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by toxtimmy: 12:11pm On Oct 28, 2022
Again you are one of those who have their eyes on the sole of their feet and nose on their head.... If you have time to type then you should have time to read thread history before you type else you are exactly what I stated above.

Autobot05:

Who offended who there ?
He asked her out she said no
She came back to ask for his no after e don choke he said no .. because he has the right to say no just as she had the right to say no

No sin committed.. but if it were me I'll give her my no as a friend alone sha

It all boils down to emotional maturity
Stop bringing religion into this one sir/ma
Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by Autobot05: 12:19pm On Oct 28, 2022
toxtimmy:
Again you are one of those who have their eyes on the sole of their feet and nose on their head.... If you have time to type then you should have time to read thread history before you type else you are exactly what I stated above.

Stop being bitter ..
Wetin bring forgiveness come this thread in the first place since you're very smart? ..

I'm open to learning sir

1 Like

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by realestate99: 12:34pm On Oct 28, 2022
Autobot05:

Read what I typed ... I dont do women anymore wink
Been single since then( tomorrow will make it 1 year sha ) wink ...and happy too

Boys wey no get girlfriends dey enjoy ... if you know you know

I face my God and my business these days make my life no spoil
Good for you then
Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by Indispensable85(m): 12:41pm On Oct 28, 2022
Basiljoe:

Anyman who accepts a woman back no matter how you paint it, is not a "bad guy", but a properly feminine conditioned beta male.

A man should always have options, not simping over fairly used pussy. You should even be ashamed to associate with some type of women.

You obviously missed the point.
Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by fredpeter(m): 12:42pm On Oct 28, 2022
ThinkSmarter:
Many unmarried women in their 30s are regretting, especially if the men they once turned down are either married with beautiful family or looking finer and promising.
One I dated during my NYSC is asking me to sub and send money to her after getting married to another man and giving birth. Asked me to forgive her. I told her I have but all I have belongs to my present relationship and family. The gal mad gan.

7 Likes

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by Hassanmaye(m): 12:50pm On Oct 28, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Once they hear or see money, their pussies disconnect from their brains. This gender needs help. angry
This guy understand that gender
Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by Hassanmaye(m): 12:53pm On Oct 28, 2022
Autobot05:

I like this bro

My ex is in my dm asking me why I'm replying her casually after almost one year of no contact cause I blocked her and changed my line .. she managed to get the new num from my roomie ... me no send again na ... but I felt really hurt back then tbh .. but now cool

She wanted to treat me as an option so I initiated the breakup... it's hard to let go of someone you love fr but if the person gives you any negative vibe it's better you leave

That really changed my perspective of love sha .. single since then but happy
At least I get to watch my champions league with the boys without anybody calling me to ask where I am or why I didn't pick her call
I'm introverted so it's pretty easy for me cheesy wink
Make women dey their day abeg I really cherish my peace of mind
Real G

1 Like

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by ogwumgbe: 1:05pm On Oct 28, 2022
jeromestarks:

A girl at 27/30 get less attention and less chance of getting married, thus, less chance of being fulfilled.

A man at 30 just started attracting women and just started making money and thus, just started enjoying life.

Once a woman is not married at 24, she's wasted! And she knew it.

A woman's biological clock moves faster than man's.
Menopause starts at 35 or 40 for most women. That means, she can't do what a woman is created to do anymore (child bearing).

It will be foolish to marry a woman above 27 years of age not to mention those above 30. This is why we call them advanced ladies or old newspapers, also because they deteriorate once they don't have a man to keep them (marry them).

A woman's biological clock ticks faster then man's.
If you're not daft, you should know that.

I prefer to marry a woman from 45 to 55, I don't like kids
Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by Sukkyy2010: 1:13pm On Oct 28, 2022
Jovialjune1:
Na she be the mumu wey beg,

As for fools saying trash above, are we expected to date every guy that comes our way? It is the same fools that will call girls like that many terrible names

Daft lots.
But it's a known fact that money is the filter tools that you and your fellow genders use in accepting proposal.

3 Likes

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by yusufmurry: 1:15pm On Oct 28, 2022
Now she changed from one word reply to writing sentence.
And someone will say Nigerian girls don't know what they do when you chat them?

Useless people. A typical Nigeria is useless and looking to reap where they did not sow

The guy should be happy she did not give her the number, she for don rip him die and move to next guy

5 Likes

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by toxtimmy: 1:15pm On Oct 28, 2022
Since you are open to learning just like every reasonable person including myself then here we go... a woman said no yesterday and said yes today to a man, so the man or boy in this case posted the picture of the woman and chat history bringing the woman down... albeit not illegal on his part but very childish and condescending, and i hope all the woman i know in this world don't date or marry a man that's childish and revengeful (in other words unforgiving despite someone else never committed a crime but respected who they are to say no)

then someone/people in the thread mentioned the guy should thank god that she said no in the first place... and demeaning women like a woman that is married, in a relationship or for whatever reason must say yes to a guy when they ask for their number.... question is what have god got to do with a decent and respectable woman saying no a man respectfully? in other words if god have everything with what we do why did he give us the freedom to to what ever we want to do? god is not responsible for our actions but ourselves (i.e. if this guy knows she has a boyfriend or is dating someone or married to someone which god asked him to ask her for her number? basically it's his choice and god got nada to do with it as we ultimately are responsible for what we do)

despite some posters calling god, god , god, god etc... and saying god saved this man/boy then god is on his side.. and his act of course of posting a woman (that did him no harm or disrespected him in any way shape or form) picture online and chat with him to claim a godly victory is a sign of someone that is unforgiving (and remember forgiving someone does not mean you have to give them what they want but to clear your mind and keep yourself open to all good things that may come your way, and most importantly move on without holding any grudges)...basically god and revenge does not work together.

Autobot05:

Stop being bitter ..
Wetin bring forgiveness come this thread in the first place since you're very smart? ..

I'm open to learning sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Do I Get Him Back?!!! / My Top Cuties On Nairaland / My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.