Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

"I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago (60510 Views)

Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago / When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) / She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by donhils: 4:56pm On Oct 28, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Once they hear or see money, their pussies disconnect from their brains. This gender needs help. angry
Lol
Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by BRATISLAVA: 5:00pm On Oct 28, 2022
chigoizie7:

If you say No, let your NO be NO. Why coming back after the guy must have moved on to ask if he is still available? Who does that?

Men do it. A lot. But it seems the people they beg for relationships aren't keen on bringing it to social media to seek validation from online red pill indoctrination camp acolytes.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 28, 2022
Jovialjune1:
Na she be the mumu wey beg,

As for fools saying trash above, are we expected to date every guy that comes our way? It is the same fools that will call girls like that many terrible names

Daft lots.

From your comment, you come off to me as a Gemini. Is that correct?
Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 28, 2022
Autobot05:

I like this bro

My ex is in my dm asking me why I'm replying her casually after almost one year of no contact cause I blocked her and changed my line .. she managed to get the new num from my roomie ... me no send again na ... but I felt really hurt back then tbh .. but now cool

She wanted to treat me as an option so I initiated the breakup... it's hard to let go of someone you love fr but if the person gives you any negative vibe it's better you leave

That really changed my perspective of love sha .. single since then but happy
At least I get to watch my champions league with the boys without anybody calling me to ask where I am or why I didn't pick her call
I'm introverted so it's pretty easy for me cheesy wink
Make women dey their day abeg I really cherish my peace of mind

I dey with you brother. The more we avoid women, the lesser our worries and problems.

2 Likes

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by LastProphet: 5:40pm On Oct 28, 2022
Jovialjune1:

As for fools saying trash above, are we expected to date every guy that comes our way? It is the same fools that will call girls like that many terrible names

Daft lots.

God bless you
Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by maasoap(m): 5:45pm On Oct 28, 2022
whemmytopsy:

But the truth stands at the fact that she has to reject some guys, she cannot date every Tom dick and Harry that comes her way, ladies are faced with problem of choice, we really do have to acknowledge that, even though some of them are always been led by greed.

She didn't have to go back to the same man she rejected 3 years ago

2 Likes

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by pansophist(m): 5:47pm On Oct 28, 2022
Rejection is redirection. AS far God no reject you, comrade enjoy your life. And why is she coming back? Is the reason for her initial rejection invalid now?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by maasoap(m): 5:49pm On Oct 28, 2022
Jovialjune1:

Daft lots.

But you have to go back to what you already rejected some years back. Who does that? Greedy ladies. Lame!

1 Like

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 28, 2022
Intellectuall01:

From your comment, you come off to me as a Gemini. Is that correct?

you people should come nd see this fool
Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by cooooooks(m): 7:10pm On Oct 28, 2022
I don't see the problem.

A respectful exchange.

She asked again, he said no. Finito. Life continues.

CrisNews:
A Nigerian man, Tommy Viccetti, has refused to accept a lady who rejected him three years ago. In a tweet he made on October 26, Tommy said he is no longer the man he was in 2019, meaning he won't accept the lady.

Tommy attached a conversation he had with the lady in November 2019, during which she refused to give him her WhatsApp number.

The Nigerian lady runs back to Tommy in 2022 to plead for forgiveness

In a dramatic U-turn, the lady went back to Tommy's DM after three years and pleaded to be forgiven for her actions.

The lady in question said she regrets not giving him the number he requested. Tommy tweeted: "Sorry, I am not the same man I was in 2019. Probably went through my recent photos and saw the boy has cleaned up good."

https://twitter.com/tommy_viccetti/status/1585158839342878720?t=iuxMt0Suqv0FEUN7keuFgQ&s=19

1 Like

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by Nazareth10: 8:13pm On Oct 28, 2022
Jovialjune1:

You are a moronic fool

What if she wants to come back because she sowed alot?

Dumb idiot.

You're not jovial at all.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by DonMekino(m): 8:35pm On Oct 28, 2022
But are we sure the guy really cleaned up abi na just pictures?
Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by Babastrong(m): 9:40pm On Oct 28, 2022
[quote author=sofiscatedmoron post=117924284]
Just like when u see pucci then ur dick disconnect from ur oblangata [ Yes, na me you dey talk to. I love pucci like food. Haa, pussy, pussy. E dey sweet me like honey especially africa pussy(dark pussy).]
Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by Munzy14(m): 9:57pm On Oct 28, 2022
Etosha:

Funny enough, the lady started calling after some months.
She is coming to spoil your brother's joy.. undecided

You should advise him never to give it a chance.

If the first is the right one, their won't be a second..

A lady told me some days ago, that I am cold and determined..I told her, life is straight, we humans complicate it. Figure your needs, and go for it..Define whatever is needed or wanted. You will minimize

Make your intentions clear, open and genuine..And you will discover this genuine happiness and peace.

Tell your bro to kill any feelings for that first girl...It is no longer needed.

At a point in a man's life, you may likely have that ex who wants you back or vice versa...This is where your capacity to say NO or YES will be tested in things of the heart.
Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by cumoverna: 10:03pm On Oct 29, 2022
I have 3 phones now.(I suspect she has noticed it)
Two smart phone with one touch light,
justiz5:

She is looking for the maga wey go buy her new phone.
Probably you happen to be the one on her log list

1 Like

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by cumoverna: 10:21pm On Oct 29, 2022
I believe this is true, last week some nigga approached me about if I have keystone bank account that has been existing for at least more than 3 years, I have one, but I never gave it to him, the whole thing looks shady, offered me 20 percentage of the expected money.
I easily refused and told him I don't have keystone bank account at all
ecomalchemistt:
please I will like to use this opportunity to advise all men to be extremely careful during this change of currency exercise.

Some people will approach you and ask you to assist them to deposit some fund with your account, that they have exceeded their deposit. Do not try it.

CBN is tracking kidnapping fund and illicit funds that are stack at home.

Do not fall victim to such gimmick from evil men.

Just an honest advice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by cumoverna: 11:04pm On Oct 29, 2022
We don't hate girls, we hate their doings, I myself love girls, na the way dem cast themselves na make all these topics take de start.
ernnie457:
The way u guys hate girls on this nairaland ehn

1 Like

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by Autobot05: 2:25pm On Oct 30, 2022
toxtimmy:
Nah no need for police...him no commit any crime...but can you give him your woman's number so he can be friends with her via text and stuff?... If she say no still give him her picture so he can post the online.

Small men with small mind... Tomorrow una go they worship ritualist and armed robbers and say god don answer their call... That is if you no be one already

You're a pained lil girl
Better dont be like her or you'll become desperate like her cool
Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by Autobot05: 2:27pm On Oct 30, 2022
toxtimmy:
Na you be this abi.....https://www.nairaland.com/7405673/man-kills-cooks-girlfriend-lagos

Lol you won banter '?? ..make them kill una na
Shey una dey greedy
Una go see Yahoo boy and you know what is involved but you'll choose to risk it because of greed
Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by toxtimmy: 5:01pm On Oct 30, 2022
People like you wen they catch una for una evil una dey do every day... There is no need to do una anything but simply cut una tongue and fingers...your time dey come , it's very near,very very near.

Autobot05:

You're a pained lil girl
Better dont be like her or you'll become desperate like her cool
Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 30, 2022
jeromestarks:
If a girl rejects you, go down on your knees and thank God.
Na woman leave you, no be God leave you.
Na she go regret.
Never ask a girl out more than once. You're not born useless and worthless.
Keep your head high and walk away the moment she gives you negative vibes.

Person wey love you no go stress you.
Not exactly, something might have trigger the reject back then. A girl may reject initially for a reason. A nice and god-fearing woman wouldn't want to date when she is already in a relationship. Also, she might have acted-out being a child back then.

Sometimes, things may not workout as planned. May be she had been heartbroken, or perhaps, willing to settle down, but the current lover or previous one wasn't at the moment. So, with no option, she might want to take a trial on the earlier-seeking guys. Only decent girls reject when necessary. Although, some may do so out of ignorant and childishness.

For me, I think it's better to first establish a connection; know her more, hear from her, and thereafter, take a decision. However, if you are already in a relationship, it might be better to halt it in order not to hut your partner. Even at that, it doesn't also stopped the both from exchanging contact, and becoming friends. That's maturity. After all, is relationship all about sex sex sex!!!
Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by Autobot05: 6:12pm On Oct 30, 2022
toxtimmy:
People like you wen they catch una for una evil una dey do every day... There is no need to do una anything but simply cut una tongue and fingers...your time dey come , it's very near,very very near.

Cry more cheesy
I like seeing bitter lil girls

Better change and apply my siggy to your lifestyle

1 Like

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by toxtimmy: 7:31pm On Oct 30, 2022
Small mind, small man, small wille, no vision.... I've seen your type and they all have the same ending.. Even the fowl and goat for your street you see as woman when dey arouse you...at this rate even snake mouth you go put your willie inside.

Autobot05:

Cry more cheesy
I like seeing bitter lil girls

Better change and apply my siggy to your lifestyle
Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by Autobot05: 7:37pm On Oct 30, 2022
toxtimmy:
Small mind, small man, small wille, no vision.... I've seen your type and they all have the same ending.. Even the fowl and goat for your street you see as woman when dey arouse you...at this rate even snake mouth you go put your willie inside.

I dont do women ... yesterday made it one year I broke up cool
Single and happy since then

I wish my gender can decide to stay on their own ... make we see who hunger , homelessness and tatteredness go kill pass cool

2 Likes

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by jeromestarks: 9:26pm On Oct 30, 2022
imadiyi:

Not exactly, something might have trigger the reject back then. A girl may reject initially for a reason. A nice and god-fearing woman wouldn't want to date when she is already in a relationship. Also, she might have acted-out being a child back then.

Sometimes, things may not workout as planned. May be she had been heartbroken, or perhaps, willing to settle down, but the current lover or previous one wasn't at the moment. So, with no option, she might want to take a trial on the earlier-seeking guys. Only decent girls reject when necessary. Although, some may do so out of ignorant and childishness.

For me, I think it's better to first establish a connection; know her more, hear from her, and thereafter, take a decision. However, if you are already in a relationship, it might be better to halt it in order not to hut your partner. Even at that, it doesn't also stopped the both from exchanging contact, and becoming friends. That's maturity. After all, is relationship all about sex sex sex!!!

What is this one saying?
If a girl regretted you for a reason, do you think the same reason will not come around again while you're dating?

Anyways, in this life, some people are born to be served. Others are born to serve: slaves. It is obvious you're born to be a slave.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by toxtimmy: 10:05pm On Oct 30, 2022
Your problem needs to be studied in a lab ... I weep for the fowl and dogs in your street... You will b clipped soon, very soon as I'm going to expose you for what shite you are.

Autobot05:

I dont do women ... yesterday made it one year I broke up cool
Single and happy since then

I wish my gender can decide to stay on their own ... make we see who hunger , homelessness and tatteredness go kill pass cool
Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by Autobot05: 10:16pm On Oct 30, 2022
toxtimmy:
Your problem needs to be studied in a lab ... I weep for the fowl and dogs in your street... You will b clipped soon, very soon as I'm going to expose you for what shite you are.

I'm patiently waiting ma
Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by toxtimmy: 12:08am On Oct 31, 2022
Look inside the place in your back where the sun never shines... Now stick your head inside... How do you feel now?

That's where you should be staying now onwards... Close your left eye is you understand...else stand on your toe if you don't understand.

Autobot05:

I'm patiently waiting ma
Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by Autobot05: 1:22am On Oct 31, 2022
toxtimmy:
Look inside the place in your back where the sun never shines... Now stick your head inside... How do you feel now?

That's where you should be staying now onwards... Close your left eye is you understand...else stand on your toe if you don't understand.

Lookup iron lady on Twitter
Soon we will be roasting you like that too cool
Just chill ma'am cool
Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by toxtimmy: 1:34am On Oct 31, 2022
Mumu... You no look yourself for mirror na twitter you dey look... See you cone head on top of your triangle neck... That cone head you carry must into where the sun never shines behind you, no Vaseline though as you must feel the pain.

Autobot05:

Lookup iron lady on Twitter
Soon we will be roasting you like that too cool
Just chill ma'am cool
Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by AutoRedux: 12:42pm On Nov 18, 2022
Jovialjune1:

You are a fool, and so what if she go back to her vomit? If he has moved on, why the need to put it on social media for all to see? You think like an idiot, you and your generation are moronic fools.

Useless i mbecile, you couldn't take the heat and had to run to the mods like the little bitch you are. You go report tire. idiot
Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 18, 2022
AutoRedux:

My mother is a Useless i mbecile, you couldn't take the heat and had to run to the mods like the little bitch that my mother is. You go report tire. My idiotic mother

Fixed.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Top Cuties On Nairaland / My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) / How Do I Get Him Back?!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.