Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,248 members, 7,860,564 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:43 PM

Relationship Advice To Young Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Advice To Young Men (978 Views)

Advice To Young People Who Want To Wed / Women Please Say No To Joro Olumofin And His Relationship Advice / Nigerians React To Young Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Advice To Young Men by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:51am On May 21, 2023
1. Do not use money to marry a lady from her boyfriend - she will likely return to him extramaritally

2. Do not marry a lady that cheats on her BF with you

3. Do not marry a dishonest lady

4. Never accept a cheat irrespective her excuse

5. Ladies are generally selfish but they are selfless to the one they are committed to. If your GF doesn't show selflessness towards you, she isn't loyal to you!

6. If you want to have a real home, avoid marrying a lady with feministic ideology no matter how beautiful she is.

7. Under no circumstance should you ever force a lady to be with you. If she finds you worthy of her loyalty, she'd want to be with you - otherwise let her be.

8. As much as you could, be God-fearing, hardworking, romantic and sexually appealing. Women value those traits.

9 Likes

Re: Relationship Advice To Young Men by Solofresh2: 11:58am On May 21, 2023
As for your number 1,what should use to marry a lady then Should we use a sheet of paper
Re: Relationship Advice To Young Men by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 21, 2023
Are you single?
Re: Relationship Advice To Young Men by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:02pm On May 21, 2023
Solofresh2:
As for your number 1,what should use to marry a lady then Should we use a sheet of paper
In clear terms, don't marry a lady that is in a commitment with another guy simply because you have the financial might.

It's just an advice, not a law

4 Likes

Re: Relationship Advice To Young Men by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:03pm On May 21, 2023
CondenseMilk:
Are you single?
Of what use is my response to this question?

1 Like

Re: Relationship Advice To Young Men by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 21, 2023
TonyeBarcanista:

Of what use is my response to this question?

All that should be coming from a married man or a devorcee.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Advice To Young Men by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:23pm On May 21, 2023
CondenseMilk:

All that should be coming from a married man or a devorcee.
How does one's marital status affect the writeup? Are you saying Catholic Priests or Monks are unqualified to give marital opinion?

2 Likes

Re: Relationship Advice To Young Men by marlow1962(m): 8:23pm On May 21, 2023
Relationship expert don talk, young boys take his advice, so you won't die before your time.

2 Likes

Re: Relationship Advice To Young Men by Karlifate: 8:48pm On May 21, 2023
A man who controls his sexual urges, and channels that excess energy towards pursuing his goals and ambitions is a dangerous man.

🔥💯

1 Like

Re: Relationship Advice To Young Men by IkeIgboNiile(m): 3:48am On May 22, 2023
TonyeBarcanista
How does one's marital status affect the writeup? Are you saying Catholic Priests or Monks are unqualified to give marital opinion?

Yes Catholic priests and monks have no business counselling married couples. They don't have the experience on that topic.

I understand why the guy asked you that question because for you to counsel or advice people about it you should've experience on the topic you're counselling on.

No sane person buys hair growth cream from a bald man.

3 Likes

Re: Relationship Advice To Young Men by MasterJayJay: 6:51am On May 22, 2023
If you are a virgin man, do not marry a woman who is not a virgin.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Advice To Young Men by MasterJayJay: 6:57am On May 22, 2023
IkeIgboNiile:
TonyeBarcanista

Yes Catholic priests and monks have no business counselling married couples. They don't have the experience on that topic.

I understand why the guy asked you that question because for you to counsel or advice people about it you should've experience on the topic you're counselling on.

No sane person buys hair growth cream from a bald man.
Experience must not be personal, it can be by observation. You don't need to drive while being drunk and end up having an accident before you learn that it is dangerous to drive while drunk.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relationship Advice To Young Men by nicerod(m): 7:46am On May 22, 2023
grin grin

I don tire for relationship matter

Re: Relationship Advice To Young Men by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:13pm On May 22, 2023
nicerod:
grin grin

I don tire for relationship matter
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Please How Do I Fight Trauma & Depression? / Sleeping With A Married Lady Without Material Benefits Is Stupidity / Why Can't I Smell My Own Mouth Odour?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.