Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? - Travel (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? (70143 Views)

Is Traveling (japa) Truly An Achievement / How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja / Is Life Abroad Worth The Stress And Hype? Memoirs Of A Naturalized Immigrant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by TWoods(m): 10:47pm On Nov 08, 2022
Treadway:
ok o. Me, I don't eat indomie/golden penny...these our instant noodles sha. Too many chemicals. I hate it and don't believe it is a healthy food (tho I can't prove this) BUT my padi's wey dey avoid am na cost dem talk say be their reason not health. Also, I have read many posts from people here, either they are advising others or the people themselves are talking about how they have decided to reduce/replace Nigerian foods, and it is always for cost reasons. If you look around, you are sure to see these posts. It's all good sha.

This, in a nutshell is a microcosm of your entire posts - sheer ignorance laced with arrogance, knows next to nothing about life abroad, other than what your “padis” tell you and think you have a clue what you’re talking about. I had to laugh at the stupid claim that internet in the US is more expensive… as someone rightly responded, we get what we pay for. I pay $75/month for high speed internet. Here, high speed means just that, high speed and it is constantly on 24 hrs/day, 7 days/week. It runs my entire whole home alarm system, three 4K UHD streaming platforms with no lag, HD baby monitor, automated home lighting system, all cellphones and laptops. I’m currently in Korea on business and I can view my baby’s room in clear real time video and control my lighting system from my hotel room here… How much does your “cheaper” internet get you?

3 Likes

Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by demolagilbert: 10:56pm On Nov 08, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by WIZGUY69(m): 10:58pm On Nov 08, 2022
[s]
Nosa111:
If you are not travelling for yourself, do it for your kids. Good upbringing, better educational system and citizenship are worth it and will definitely make an impact for them in a long run
[/s]

God! I hate this school of thought grin
Do if for your kids? undecided
Very stale.

1 Like

Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by WIZGUY69(m): 11:06pm On Nov 08, 2022
Nosa111:
500k na money? Something that is less than 700 dollars lol. Shey 500k can feed a family of 3-4?

Must be mental problem sad
500k/month in Nigeria is equivalent to 20k$/month in the US. And Yes! You don't have it in your account.
Mr Converter cool
Small discussion, you people will convert naira to dollar just to feel good, like you spend naira over there.
Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by Munamoqel: 11:17pm On Nov 08, 2022
You sell your properties and run from.Najia ASUU saying you don JAPA and escape .baam reality you jam another strike for paradise Uk .thank God for the internet ..all those lies of the 80 and 90.has be disprovee

Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by Munamoqel: 11:18pm On Nov 08, 2022
WIZGUY69:

500k/month in Nigeria is equivalent to 20k$/month in the US. And Yes! You don't have it in your account.
Mr Converter cool
Small discussion, you people will convert naira to dollar just to feel good, like you spend naira over there.
na there way .small talk na to do conversation like BDC workers .

2 Likes

Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by Treadway: 12:09am On Nov 09, 2022
TWoods:

This, in a nutshell is a microcosm of your entire posts - sheer ignorance laced with arrogance, knows next to nothing about life abroad, other than what your “padis” tell you and think you have a clue what you’re talking about. I had to laugh at the stupid claim that internet in the US is more expensive… as someone rightly responded, we get what we pay for. I pay $75/month for high speed internet. Here, high speed means just that, high speed and it is constantly on 24 hrs/day, 7 days/week. It runs my entire whole home alarm system, three 4K UHD streaming platforms with no lag, HD baby monitor, automated home lighting system, all cellphones and laptops. I’m currently in Korea on business and I can view my baby’s room in clear real time video and control my lighting system from my hotel room here… How much does your “cheaper” internet get you?
lol. still clowning huh? Nothing do you, fool's paradise is still paradise

For educational purposes only
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2021/10/06/heres-why-high-speed-internet-is-so-expensive-in-the-us.html
Even their own media outlets no argue am, but I trust you to always be a let-down at the end of the day. I do debate wella for secondary school, public school for that matter. Maybe na why I dey sharper.

sonnie10:

I have never heard that word “prepaid internet plans” It is unlimited data at a fixed amount , and you don’t pre-pay. You use and pay that fixed amount at the end of your cycle, usually one month.
Putting figures into it, for $30 a month, you can unlimited 5G internet plan. How is this expensive ?
aside the screenshots, may I suggest you pay extra attention to the link below. It is exhaustive enough
https://www.cable.co.uk/mobiles/worldwide-data-pricing/
Airtel gives me 5k/ 40gb most times and 20gb other times.

Ps: let's just say I take back the term 'prepaid' I used earlier, wholly. I suspect that may be the next thing peeps will latch on to, ignoring the substance..lets just say i used the wrong term whilst I was trying to specify individual user data subs paid for, exclusive from WiFi at the office or elsewhere

With these few points of mine, we can see clearly that internet is more expensive in the US, UK, Canada, and Australia than it is in Nigeria, which once again was the key point, not like woodman has a thing for keeping to points, whether he be in the US of A or Korea. He rambles pretty well sha...like delving into ultra-fast internet and how it is great (since we all don't know it is great). Even with all the exposure, poor minds will be poor minds. This life no jus balance. I need to unfollow this thread, this tomfoolery is................................ deafening.

Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by ariesbull: 12:53am On Nov 09, 2022
Nosa111:
If you are not travelling for yourself, do it for your kids. Good upbringing, better educational system and citizenship are worth it and will definitely make an impact for them in a long run

Make una dey deceive unasef

Good upbringing na the one you no fit caution your child

Good upbringing na the one your child fit call police for you and lock you up

Good upbringing na the one your child will wake up and draw up tattoo anyhow like day her body na canvass come pierce am

Good upbringing na the one your son go wake up tell you that he is a gay and there is nothing you can do about it

Good upbringing na the one your son go wake up cut his dick say he is not interested to been a man... That he wants to be a woman

Good upbringing na the one your daughter go club die, do drugs and pierce use toto, nose, nîpplě like basket

Good upbringing na the one you no fit caution your wife how them dey train your kids

Good upbringing na the one your neighbour go call police for you if you raise your voice on your kids which is normal thing parents do

Good upbringing wey dem full inside street gangs and groups becoming a nuisance

Abeg define this your hood upbringing....

Una no get excuse... Wait till you get to 65yrs upward and understand the decision you take

3 Likes

Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by ariesbull: 1:02am On Nov 09, 2022
TWoods:

Which one you dey talk... High speed internet isn't that big... For you to pay $75 which is almost 60k here for high speed internet... It is a bit high. I am into IT... when you say high speed tell me the MBPS...thata no big deal at least 5G is here also in Nigeria and I know for sure that not all states in USA have 5G

You think that Nigeria is backward.. All these guys you are funny... Installing smart joke system in your home is easy naaa... Na simple Big Data and cloud system, you get sensors and automate your lightning system. We have smart switches... If you have a project I can deploy SMART HONE SOLUTIONS FOR YOU in Nigeria.. Don't make it as if it's a big thing. Your curtains will slide by itself, your light will on by itself... In short with the IPTV you can monitor your home anypart of the world...

We can deploy remote motion sensors that can even capture and video immidiately when there is motion in your premises and you watch it real time... Dude all those one you are talking na old technology naaaa... SMART HOME solution na old tech...what I am doing is smart energy solution... It can switch from grid to inverter and conserve your energy...

So don't make it look as if these things are new....it isn't expensive....i can deploy then for you here

Nice moves on your Korea trip though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by AnitaofEurope: 1:02am On Nov 09, 2022
[quote author=TWoods post=118235507]

This, in a nutshell is a microcosm of your entire posts - sheer ignorance laced with arrogance, knows next to nothing about life abroad, other than what your “padis” tell you and think you have a clue what you’re talking about. I had to laugh at the stupid claim that internet in the US is more expensive… as someone rightly responded, we get what we pay for. I pay $75/month for high speed internet. Here, high speed means just that, high speed and it is constantly on 24 hrs/day, 7 days/week. It runs my entire whole home alarm system, three 4K UHD streaming platforms with no lag, HD baby monitor, automated home lighting system, all cellphones and laptops. I’m currently in Korea on business and I can view my baby’s room in clear real time video and control my lighting system from my hotel room here… How much does your “cheaper” internet get you?[/quote

Stop wasting your time with these idiots they’re stucked in Nigeria and don’t have money to travel abroad
So they hate to see people going abroad hahahahaha
So they will start saying Nigeria is better than abroad

Imagine that goat shouting 500k like say 500k nah money
In this risky economy that 500k is just like 50k

They go online to be reading rubbish about abroad and come here to be spilling nonsense
Airport them never reach
But they know more about abroad more than those living there hahahaha

3 Likes

Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by ariesbull: 1:05am On Nov 09, 2022
Nosa111:
NGOZI Okonjo didn't school in USA many Nigerians doing well in oversee or any where didn't have their first degree in USA

Just add value to yourself... Many Nigerians are lecturers in oversea and they are doing that with Nigeria and degree

So you that is oversea can we know your contribution to the education or corporate world... How many people have your establishment employed in Europe or USA... Don't tell me you are doing this hourly jobs and juggling between 2 to 3 jobs under credit card burden

1 Like

Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by ariesbull: 1:11am On Nov 09, 2022
WIZGUY69:

Mr Converter cool
it is a feel good situation... It is what fresh from the boats do... Forgetting that they don't pay in Naira there. Let's take UK for instance The Cheapest Places to Live in London:Barking and Dagenham.Bexley.Sutton.
Havering.Croydon.Enfield.Hillingdon and guess what it is an average of £1200 and they will start converting it in Naira... Do they pay in Naira there. Now that is the cheapest places ooo. We are not talking the tax, the utilities like water, electricity (bills is so high now courtesy Russia) internet etc... We haven't added feeding

Now the question is how much is the dude earning and how much is left

2 Likes

Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by TWoods(m): 1:22am On Nov 09, 2022
Treadway:
lol. still clowning huh? Nothing do you, fool's paradise is still paradise

For educational purposes only
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2021/10/06/heres-why-high-speed-internet-is-so-expensive-in-the-us.html
Even their own media outlets no argue am, but I trust you to always be a let-down at the end of the day. I do debate wella for secondary school, public school for that matter. Maybe na why I dey sharper.

The problem with this is that you did not read your own link. It compares US internet prices to those of Europe and Asia, NOT Nigeria. So what was your point?

2 Likes

Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by TWoods(m): 1:27am On Nov 09, 2022
ariesbull:

Which one you dey talk... High speed internet isn't that big... For you to pay $75 which is almost 60k here for high speed internet... It is a bit high. I am into IT... when you say high speed tell me the MBPS...thata no big deal at least 5G is here also in Nigeria and I know for sure that not all states in USA have 5G

You think that Nigeria is backward.. All these guys you are funny... Installing smart joke system in your home is easy naaa... Na simple Big Data and cloud system, you get sensors and automate your lightning system. We have smart switches... If you have a project I can deploy SMART HONE SOLUTIONS FOR YOU in Nigeria.. Don't make it as if it's a big thing. Your curtains will slide by itself, your light will on by itself... In short with the IPTV you can monitor your home anypart of the world...

We can deploy remote motion sensors that can even capture and video immidiately when there is motion in your premises and you watch it real time... Dude all those one you are talking na old technology naaaa... SMART HOME solution na old tech...what I am doing is smart energy solution... It can switch from grid to inverter and conserve your energy...

So don't make it look as if these things are new....it isn't expensive....i can deploy then for you here

I’m not going to waste my time with your drivel. But “smart energy” solution? Is that a joke? Who uses an inverter in serious countries? wink cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by Nosa111(m): 3:25am On Nov 09, 2022
Hahah! Ngozi okonji never went to a university in Nigeria. For the fact that you are confidently saying what you don’t know doesn’t worth my time of argument. Leave in your bubble.
ariesbull:
NGOZI Okonjo didn't school in USA many Nigerians doing well in oversee or any where didn't have their first degree in USA

Just add value to yourself... Many Nigerians are lecturers in oversea and they are doing that with Nigeria and degree

So you that is oversea can we know your contribution to the education or corporate world... How many people have your establishment employed in Europe or USA... Don't tell me you are doing this hourly jobs and juggling between 2 to 3 jobs under credit card burden

2 Likes

Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by vvansalam: 5:01am On Nov 09, 2022
pansophist:

No vex comrade. I have seen the foolishness of man to a point wey I no care anymore. Freedom of choice also means having the freedom to make bad choices. But to expect me to help you clean up your mess, na there me and you go enter the boxing ring. Carry your cross yourself.

Most importantly, it reeks of a colonial mentality to see only the west as the destination for greener pastures. The world is so big and vast, that you can make it in most places. Brazil alone is a giant that is bigger and wealthier than ecowas combined, but nigeria has more population than it.

What about China? Colombia, even Russia? does it have to be the west, especially UK and US? This might sound like me being proud, but I can personally never suffer anywhere I go. I know one thing for sure, and it is that human need is universal. I will just look for something the world wants and offer that service. Cocacola for example is in all countries (well maybe except north korea), I will sell something similar, or food.

Or go into women hair, or transportation. If your eyes is open, there are so many things you can do, especially in a lawless country. I can make bread in my house and put a stand in a bus stop, and even police that should ask me for nafdac will buy my bread, and drink it with zobo I made. grin How can you cry of poverty in such system? You just lazy. Abroad for many is like giving themselves an impression of success, but it is not success. There are those born abroad and failure, so whats the point?

Everybody in every corner of the world likes Chicken and rice, I will open my first restaurant and maybe within the year, try and open ten more, and maybe 100 branches in the next three years, and dive into another related business like poultry and just keep growing. You can do this anywhere. It is a shame that Nigeria still imports foreign chicken. Instead of wasting 15M abroad, why not face that problem, in your land where you will be king? Where you will be the alpha male?

As a man, I know for sure that I need respect. In fact, the only time an immigrant should do menial jobs should be when they are a student, studying toward greater things, not as a mature man in his 30s, worse, 40s. Life would be hell. You will be so invisible, that all the fine girls and men that are successful will see you as someone they don't want to be friends with.

Fun fact, all the wealthiest black people in the world made their wealth in Africa. Not abroad, but in Africa. They may live abroad, but they made their wealth in Africa. What does that tell you?

I think if you have the required skills before leaving naija, you won’t come here to do menial job. My husband got a £47k job 10 days after we entered the UK. I also got a CS job with a bank even as a student. So it’s really worth it and we’re not even close to where we want be.We ditched our 400k job in Naija with no regret. You all should stop the narrative that everyone come here to do janitor or care plus people in those jobs here are treated better than people with white collar jobs in Naija.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by TWoods(m): 5:25am On Nov 09, 2022
WIZGUY69:

Mr Converter cool

N500k is equivalent to $20k? I’d be interested in how you did the math.
Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by Treadway: 6:18am On Nov 09, 2022
TWoods:

The problem with this is that you did not read your own link. It compares US internet prices to those of Europe and Asia, NOT Nigeria. So what was your point?
the problem with you is that despite your abroad exposure and high speed internet, you are still ignorant. It is one blunder after the other. A roller coaster of sorts.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/africa.businessinsider.com/local/lifestyle/ghana-has-the-cheapest-internet-in-sub-saharan-africa-at-dollar061-for-1gb/pm57q37.amp

https://www.cable.co.uk/mobiles/worldwide-data-pricing/
This is the previously shared link. This is the 3rd time i'm sharing it. It shows the countries with cheapest data. Subsaharan Africa has 5 out of those countries. Nigeria is one of those 5 @ 0.71. UK is 0.79, Canada 5.94, USA wasn't specified in the article but a cursory search puts it at 5.62. Wetin remain!?

Excerpts from the cable link earlier referenced.
The average price of 1GB of mobile data in all four North American countries is in excess of the global average of USD 3.12, making it the most expensive region overall. Greenland is the cheapest country in the region with an average cost of USD 3.36 and the most expensive is Canada (USD 5.94).

Sub-Saharan Africa has just five countries among the top 50 cheapest in the world – Ghana, in 40th place overall, is cheapest in the region at USD 0.61. The region also has five out of the ten most expensive countries in the world, with Saint Helena the most expensive in the world (USD 41.06), joined by São Tomé and Príncipe (USD 29.49), Botswana (USD 15.55), Togo (USD 12.94) and Seychelles (USD 12.66) at the bottom of the table.

The report showed that Ghana has the cheapest mobile data price in all of Sub-Saharan Africa, as the cost of 1GB mobile data in the country costs $0.61. In second place is Somalia, where the cost of 1GB mobile data is $0.63. Nigeria ranks third on the list as 1GB mobile data in the country costs $ 0.71. In fourth place is Tanzania, where the cost of 1GB mobile data is $ 0.71. Sudan rounds up the top five (5) list with the price of 1GB mobile data is said to cost $0.75.

Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by Treadway: 6:33am On Nov 09, 2022
Nosa111:
Hahah! Ngozi okonji never went to a university in Nigeria. For the fact that you are confidently saying what you don’t know doesn’t worth my time of argument. LeaveLIVE in your bubble.
you left the bubble, but never left. Very poor spellings and grammar. Did you write IELTS?
Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by Treadway: 6:37am On Nov 09, 2022
TWoods:

N500k is equivalent to $20k? I’d be interested in how you did the math.
gbam! You see as that guy post jst instantly made you feel like wtf is this dude on about with this wack math, that is kinda how most of your posts have come off. Now imagine, that guy retorts soon and refuses to see or heed that he dropped some lamba, na so gan gan your retorts have been so far. HODL (hold on for dear life)!!

Ps: I mentioned you in a thread of someone doing a research project. I take God beg you, do well to give him accurate information.
Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by frozen70(f): 6:47am On Nov 09, 2022
Heathrow44:

Are u married,

Are you applying
Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by Treadway: 6:50am On Nov 09, 2022
ariesbull:

guy no dey join dem do this conversion thingy, just lecture them with the facts and available data. See that link I shared now, it has already considered all the diff countries and their currency before coming up with those figures. No join dem dey convert like bureau de change.
Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by Nobody: 6:56am On Nov 09, 2022
frozen70:

Are you applying

Idk, frozen like u re a frozen fish or d frozen animation movie which is d rsn for d moniker
Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by Nosa111(m): 6:56am On Nov 09, 2022
Atleast you know what I actually mean, anybody can make error spellings, better than you who confidently wrote fact you are not sure of, Reminds me of Lie Mohammed. You dey bash Oyinbo say Their system nor good but you dey more intrigue about their language like it’s your mother’s tongue. so much Hypocrisy. lol
Treadway:
you left the bubble, but never left. Very poor spellings and grammar. Did you write IELTS?

2 Likes

Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by Treadway: 7:10am On Nov 09, 2022
Nosa111:
Atleast you know what I actually mean, anybody can make error spellings, better than you who confidently wrote fact you are not sure of, Reminds me of Lie Mohammed. You dey bash Oyinbo say Their system nor good but you dey more intrigue about their language like it’s your mother’s tongue. so much Hypocrisy. lol
lol. Do you even know what a fact is to start with? You don't! If you did, you won't write this emotional false garbage. Show me where i said that on this thread. Clown. Smh
Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by ariesbull: 7:40am On Nov 09, 2022
Treadway:
guy no dey join dem do this conversion thingy, just lecture them with the facts and available data. See that link I shared now, it has already considered all the diff countries and their currency before coming up with those figures. No join dem dey convert like bureau de change.

Small thing dem Don enter conversion mode as if say na naira dem dey use pay there... It is psychological... Its a feel good system to make them assume that all is well with em
Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by ariesbull: 7:41am On Nov 09, 2022
Nosa111:
Hahah! Ngozi okonji never went to a university in Nigeria. For the fact that you are confidently saying what you don’t know doesn’t worth my time of argument. Leave in your bubble.

Education... I said education and never said university education.. We have tiers of education oga

Okonjo-Iweala was educated at Queen's School, Enugu; St. Anne's School, Molete, Ibadan, Oyo State; and the International School Ibadan. She arrived in the US in 1973 to study at Harvard University and graduated magna cum laude with an AB in Economics in 1976
Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by ariesbull: 7:48am On Nov 09, 2022
TWoods:

I’m not going to waste my time with your drivel. But “smart energy” solution? Is that a joke? Who uses an inverter in serious countries? wink cheesy

This one no know say many homes are living off grid in USA...

Solar Trends in the United States
The United States installed nearly four GW of PV panel capacity in the first three months of 2022 alone. The country now has enough panels to energize 22 million homes.

The problem with you be say you no too get sense.. Na all these downtown immigrants doing 3 jobs

Americans are installing solar... Many are installing hybrid system. The world is going renewable.. Now will you know tech trends when you are in Amazon warehouse

1 Like

Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by ariesbull: 7:52am On Nov 09, 2022
Treadway:
lol. Do you even know what a fact is to start with? You don't! If you did, you won't write this emotional false garbage. Show me where i said that on this thread. Clown. Smh
that dude think say folks are sleeping... It is better for me to run my business here and build it up...than go and be doing 3 jobs in USA living credit life and loneliness and 68 they will dump em in old peoples home

When you do business here in Nigeria... You know that
1.you are adding value to the community
2.you are creating wealth
3.you have a legacy to pass onto your children....cis your kids will inherit business not jobs.

We will ensure that our brands grow in Nigeria cos we strongly believe that opportunities are here in Nigeria... Asians are making it here and we will make it

1 Like

Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by ariesbull: 8:22am On Nov 09, 2022
Munamoqel:
hope you heared about the petrol bombs throw at a Migrants processing center in Denver .This how much the luv migrants !
lol

You must always be a 2 class citizen that's the truth
Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by Munamoqel: 8:30am On Nov 09, 2022
ariesbull:
lol

You must always be a 2 class citizen that's the truth
Asia are 2 class .mix race and Arabs 3 class .Very educated Africa 4 class . uneducated Africa coming via Libya 7 class that one straight to pick apple for farm
Re: Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? by AnitaofEurope: 8:41am On Nov 09, 2022
ariesbull:
that dude think say folks are sleeping... It is better for me to run my business here and build it up...than go and be doing 3 jobs in USA living credit life and loneliness and 68 they will dump em in old peoples home

When you do business here in Nigeria... You know that
1.you are adding value to the community
2.you are creating wealth
3.you have a legacy to pass onto your children....cis your kids will inherit business not jobs.

We will ensure that our brands grow in Nigeria cos we strongly believe that opportunities are here in Nigeria... Asians are making it here and we will make it

So why you come dey bark since morning
Stay in your Nigeria
And allow people abroad breath
Why are you so pained
This morning now bandits shot some passengers at Lagos Ibadan express way
Come here dey talk rubbish as if Nigeria is ever better
Oga stay in your Nigeria
And leave abroad people alone
Like why are you al pained

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (43) (Reply)

The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) / Present Condition Of The New Lagos Marcopolo BRT Bus. / The Real Story About The Nigerian Woman Deported From Germany With Her 3 Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.